PDA

View Full Version : Douche and Turd

lucky wilbury
10-26-2004, 02:20 AM
http://www.southparkstudios.com/

808 Douche and Turd

When PETA demonstrates against the use of a cow as South Park Elementary’s mascot, the student body is forced to choose a new one. As the election approaches, Kyle tries to convince everyone that his candidate, a giant douche, is better than Cartman’s nominee, a turd sandwich.

October 21, 2004

808 Douche and Turd

When PETA demonstrates against the use of a cow as South Park Elementary’s mascot, the student body is forced to choose a new one. As the election approaches, Kyle tries to convince everyone that his candidate, a giant douche, is better than Cartman’s nominee, a turd sandwich.

New Episode Air Dates
Well boys and girls it's the second half of season eight will air on October 27th!

October 27 - Episode 808
November 3 - Episode 809
November 10 - Episode 810
November 17 - Episode 811

After the November 17th episode, South Park will take a small break for the Thanksgiving holiday. A classic episode will air on November 24th and then new episodes will air:

December 1 - Episode 812
December 8 - Episode 813
December 15 Episode 814

After episode 814 airs, there will be a short break for Christmas and New Years and the staff will be back to begin season nine sometime in February. Please note that these dates are subject to change and there are no episode names descriptions that I can post as of right now, once I can it will be up ASAP.

bueno bob
10-26-2004, 04:29 PM
Sounds familiar...

SoCalChelle
10-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Fucking hilarious! The Giant Douchbag vs The Turd Sandwich. Stan didn't want to vote because he thought both candidates were stupid. LMAO!

Rikk
10-28-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
Fucking hilarious! The Giant Douchbag vs The Turd Sandwich. Stan didn't want to vote because he thought both candidates were stupid. LMAO!

SOUTH PARK rules!! I can't wait for the new episodes.

Watching TEAM AMERICA, it was really hard to guess which political direction Trey and Matt lean towards.