PDA

View Full Version : why roth toronto ten years later

hard rock
10-26-2004, 12:06 PM
does anyone know why dlr waited 10 years to come back to the toronto area. he was last here in august 1994 on the yflm tour. i was there 6 rows center and the man rocked. I have heard all sorts of stories from legal problems to he was banned because of an underage girl he slept with that night. another one i heard was that it was not worth it with canadian dollar so low etc etc. anyone know the truth.

Full Bug
10-26-2004, 12:40 PM
No idea, but I am sure looking forward to Rama, its been far too long since Dave's been here....

Carmine
10-26-2004, 12:42 PM
nope...but cant wait till next thursday!

PHOENIX
10-26-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by hard rock
does anyone know why dlr waited 10 years to come back to the toronto area. he was last here in august 1994 on the yflm tour. i was there 6 rows center and the man rocked. I have heard all sorts of stories from legal problems to he was banned because of an underage girl he slept with that night. another one i heard was that it was not worth it with canadian dollar so low etc etc. anyone know the truth.

Its quite simple really.

The fact is that Toronto sucks!:D

Full Bug
10-26-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
Its quite simple really.
The fact is that Toronto sucks!:D
I would rather live in Toronto anyday over living in a city that has the Habs as a so called hockey team....
Are you gonna leave that shithole of a city to go see Dave at Rama Phoenix?

PHOENIX
10-26-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
I would rather live in Toronto anyday over living in a city that has the Habs as a so called hockey team....
Are you gonna leave that shithole of a city to go see Dave at Rama Phoenix?

I already saw DLR on the Sam and Dave tour.

That was enough thank you.:D

DLR_EngineRoom
10-26-2004, 06:36 PM
The Original Atomic Punk Will Be Here In 9 Days. Those who will not be able to attend will make excuses, but they will miss out on the very heart and soul of a once infamous band called 'Van Halen'. Indeed, Diamond Dave put the 'Mighty' in 'The Mighty Van Halen'. This is a fair warning for all those in the Ontario area. Please alert the women and children first....air raids will mark the arrival of one 'David Lee Roth'.

Canada shall never be the same...

Full Bug
10-26-2004, 11:19 PM
I already saw DLR on the Sam and Dave tour.

Not going because Sam wont be there eh?:D Dont worry, maybe the Van Hagar tour will hit Montreal....;)

hard rock
10-27-2004, 07:18 AM
hey phoenix thats a good one lol. you know i consider montreal my home away from home. i go there 3 -4 times a year. the long weekends in the summer and a game or 2 a year when the leafs hit the town to play les canadiens. theres nothing like a good all night party on st catherines street and at super sexe after the leafs thrash the habs lol keep rockin dude long live van halen.

hard rock
10-27-2004, 07:20 AM
oh by the way when was the last time the diamond one played montreal hey plus grand temps non!!!!! mon amis!!!

PHOENIX
10-27-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by hard rock
oh by the way when was the last time the diamond one played montreal hey plus grand temps non!!!!! mon amis!!!

Dave hasnt been here in years. I went to see him in Vermont.

So i see you've taken in the Montreal night life. Lots of bars and clubs that stay open till 3am.

Full Bug has obviously never come and partied in Montreal. So he's a fuckin jackass in my book.:D

PHOENIX
10-27-2004, 04:39 PM
Not going because Sam wont be there eh?:D Dont worry, maybe the Van Hagar tour will hit Montreal....;)

I will be going to see Van Hagar. My wife scored some free tickets.;)

Full Bug
10-27-2004, 04:47 PM

Full Bug has obviously never come and partied in Montreal. So he's a fuckin jackass in my book.:D
Montreal was usefull to me only once during a snowstorm coming back from Cancun, Toronto airport was closed so we has to land in Montreal, at least the bar was open.....:D
I played a soccer tourney there when I was a kid, St. Anne De Plains? Something like that.....

PHOENIX
10-27-2004, 07:32 PM
Montreal was usefull to me only once during a snowstorm coming back from Cancun, Toronto airport was closed so we has to land in Montreal, at least the bar was open.....:D
I played a soccer tourney there when I was a kid, St. Anne De Plains? Something like that.....

Bug are you as fucking bored as me with this no hockey shit?

Its driving me nuts!

Diamondjimi
10-28-2004, 09:04 PM
I will be going to see Van Hagar. My wife scored some free tickets.;)

Hmm.....
BAAAAAAAA !!!!

DLRdelight!
10-29-2004, 01:57 AM
Wish i could be going, some day i will see mr david lee roth, cuz if i dont, my life will never be complete