PDA

View Full Version : Ford and Ann Coulter... Something in Common???

John Ashcroft
01-29-2004, 08:04 AM
Coulter Lambastes Kerry on Finances

Conservative provocateur Ann Coulter had Democratic strategist Kiki McClean fuming Wednesday night after she rolled one of her patented rhetorical hand grenades right into the Democratic Party's victory tent.

"If we are going on personal experience, then John Kerry can't really speak to the middle class tax cut, in as much as he is a kept man," Coulter told Fox News Channel's "Hannity & Colmes" as McClean looked on.

"He lives off the money made by other men and left to their daughters or wives," she explained. "He's a gigolo and a cad. His income comes from pursuing lonely rich women."

Stunned by the allegations, a sputtering McClean shot back: "You know, Ann, even for you that's going a little bit far. ... That's a really nasty personal attack."

To which Coulter replied, "What's wrong about my facts?"

Moments later, when Alan Colmes complained that Coulter's description of Kerry's finances was "mean," she responded, "Nobody has contested me on the facts, I notice."

Kerry married ketchup heiress Teresa Heinz, who is said to be worth over a half-billion dollars, after divorcing wealthy socialite Julia Thorne, whose family is reportedly worth $200 million.

Link: On to the man-whore! (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/1/29/03639.shtml)

Dr. Love
01-29-2004, 08:53 AM
You know, I think I'm starting to agree with JA that hate-and-anger-filled speech is a good way to turn people off.

FORD
01-29-2004, 09:30 AM
Actually, the really shocking part was when Ann the Man said s/he wanted to have dinner with Howard & Judy Dean :eek:

Meanwhile, Senator Judas IsKerryot (D - PNAC) was rumored to be recording a cover version of David Lee Roth's hit "I'm Just A Gigolo"

John Ashcroft
01-29-2004, 12:32 PM
He's a man whore for sure. God bless him!

knuckleboner
01-29-2004, 12:41 PM
didn't (then) senator heinz die in a small plane crash? just like former mass. resident JFK, jr? am i smelling conspiracy...?

John Ashcroft
01-29-2004, 01:09 PM
Along those lines, check this out... I found a pic of Ford as a kid.

John Ashcroft
01-29-2004, 01:11 PM
Here's Pinky.

Wayne L.
01-29-2004, 03:36 PM
Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry " doesn't know " what he believes in as a politician anyway since he's everywhere on the map with his votes in the senate as in the war in Iraq while he " hasn't " made his money the old fashioned way by earning it only that he slept his way into the Heinz fortune after the Vietnam War besides his " typical empty political rhetoric " like most Democratic presidential candidates for their mind numb liberal base about turning back the Bush tax cuts is " ridiculous " considering he's a millionaire who wouldn't give away his own millions if he feels " guilty " about being rich in the first place kind of like the Kennedys.

John Ashcroft
01-30-2004, 08:04 AM
It's typical leftist behavior. They love throwing around your money for their "causes", but not theirs. Look at Babs for Christ's sake! She thinks that simply yapping like a lap dog is some kind of social service!