PDA

View Full Version : statistics

Steve Savicki
10-27-2004, 03:37 PM
George Bush appears to have hit a ceiling of support at 47-48%. During the past several weeks, he has tried to break through this ceiling by attacking John Kerry. This strategy has failed, and he is running up against the clock. An incumbent president who cannot break through the 50% barrier is going to find it very difficult to win reelection.

Young voters are overwhelmingly supporting John Kerry and are one of his strongest voting blocks. This year millions of new young Americans have registered to vote, and their turnout on Election Day will be one of the deciding factors.

Almost every poll, public and private, has John Kerry doing even better in the key battleground states than in the national horserace.

Big Train
10-27-2004, 04:20 PM
Thanks for some guys opinion...

FORD
10-27-2004, 04:50 PM
Like I said, mathematically impossible for Junior to win :)

Guitar Shark
10-27-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Like I said, mathematically impossible for Junior to win :)

You forgot to add your weasel word, "legitimately"

FORD
10-27-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
You forgot to add your weasel word, "legitimately"

Of course I meant legitimately. Because an illegitmate "win" will not be tolerated this time.

Of that much you can be certain.

jhale667
10-27-2004, 05:15 PM
For an incumbent President to have less than 50% in the polls speaks volumes. W. sucks, and people are waking up.

Oh yeah, nice avatar, FORD! ;)

Warham
10-27-2004, 05:20 PM
Well, seeing as how the DNC, under the faulty direction of Terry McAwful, is getting the likes of Donald Duck and Robin Hood to register to vote, I can see why people would be concerned about a bogus election.

I'm sure when it's all said and done, every fictional character in the world will have been registered as a Democrat. And the DNC will not even have to give them crack cocaine as a motivator.

FORD
10-27-2004, 05:24 PM
If Howdy fucking Doody can be "President", then why shouldn't Donald Duck be able to vote his ass out? ;)

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/bush_doody.jpg

Steve Savicki
10-27-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Oh yeah, nice avatar, FORD! ;)
And to think I missed that in his first post! LOL, I like that better than my former Chenvis & Bushead.

FORD, I hear the Repubs have already been accused of throwing out Democrat votes in the trash so the election will still be illegitimate. :(
I want to say Ohio was the state accussed of this, but can't remember which state it was.

FORD
10-27-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
And to think I missed that in his first post! LOL, I like that better than my former Chenvis & Bushead.

FORD, I hear the Repubs have already been accused of throwing out Democrat votes in the trash so the election will still be illegitimate. :(
I want to say Ohio was the state accussed of this, but can't remember which state it was.

Check the "permastickied voting problems" thread at the top of the forum. And if you have an article that's NOT in there already, then get it in there!

DU is also starting a voting problems forum, so spread the word, and let's shut down the thieves.

Warham
10-27-2004, 06:14 PM
Yeah, the Republicans are throwing out the votes of Daffy Duck, Elvis Presley, and Luke Skywalker...you know, the people that the DNC tried to get registered in Ohio and Pennsylvania.