PDA

View Full Version : Scott Pederson What Say You?

JCOOK
10-28-2004, 02:15 AM
I say you kill the sonofabitch slowly.....If this is a dup. thread please show me a link.:mad: :mad:

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 02:17 AM
I say that a yellow tree probably isn't a healthy tree.

EbDawson
10-28-2004, 08:41 AM
May be innocent but his defense team sucked. I'd bet that he's gonna be found guilty.

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 10:08 AM
Doubt it myself. I'll bet you 25 cents he walks based on lack of any real compelling evidence that he did it.

twonabomber
10-28-2004, 10:18 AM
i think he's gonna walk.

Carmine
10-28-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Doubt it myself. I'll bet you 25 cents he walks based on lack of any real compelling evidence that he did it.

This is O.J II, no doubt he did it. But, he probably will walk, your right bob! and I'll throw in another quarter to raise the stakes!!

I love a little wagering!!!!!! and for those of you that dont know, I run a Vig of 3 points per week!

ZahZoo
10-28-2004, 11:05 AM
IMO... odds favor a not-guilty. The prosecution's case only proved he was a liar and cheater... no evidence that he killed anyone. No crime scene, no cause of death, no witnesses, no physical evidence of a crime being committed and weak motive. There was enough stuff to be suspicious of him, but it really makes me doubt he did it with the complete lack of evidence... and he doesn't strike me as being that smart as to pull off a nearly perfect crime.

Next best possibility is a hung jury.

Mezro
10-28-2004, 01:21 PM
He will walk, sign a huge book/movie deal and live a life where most of the world thinks he is a murderer.

Mezro...OJ deuce; even if he wins, he loses...

Nickdfresh
10-28-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
IMO... odds favor a not-guilty. The prosecution's case only proved he was a liar and cheater... no evidence that he killed anyone. No crime scene, no cause of death, no witnesses, no physical evidence of a crime being committed and weak motive. There was enough stuff to be suspicious of him, but it really makes me doubt he did it with the complete lack of evidence... and he doesn't strike me as being that smart as to pull off a nearly perfect crime.

Next best possibility is a hung jury.

They did have a lot of circumstantial evidence. The same kind of concrete used to way Lacy's body down was the same type used in Peterson's driveway.

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 01:27 PM
Maybe, but that's hardly going to close the door...still way too much in the way of reasonable doubt.

ALinChainz
10-28-2004, 04:37 PM
The judge is going to give the jury the choice of 2nd degree murder also, which is 15 to life.

His defense team sucked big time putting on their case and the prosecution didnt even bother with any rebuttal witnesses.

I think he goes for 2nd degree, he doesn't walk.