PDA

View Full Version : Abortion Not A Problem For Me...

JCOOK
10-28-2004, 02:42 AM
Being staunchly Pro-life....How can I tell anyone what to do with his/her body. Isn't that between his/her GOD or lack there of?

Switch84
10-28-2004, 08:10 AM
;) I have no problem with abortion, either. If ya don't want one, DON'T HAVE ONE!

Better still, learn how to use birth cuntrol, you fuckin' idiots!

LMAOBT

Cathedral
10-28-2004, 11:36 AM
If you drink anti-freeze, you'll die.
If you don't want a baby, don't have sex.

You are right though, we shouldn't be telling people what to do with their bodies, therefore, abortion should never have been legalized telling women they "could" kill a baby that is growing inside them.

If a mothers health is at risk, then i see a choice being made by "both" parents of said child to follow through or terminate.
Or if the pregnancy was caused by incest or rape.

Other than that, Society should never have a reason to shrug off the responsibility that comes with a sexual relationship.

It is murder, and has ended more lives than any single war in history.

McCarrens
10-28-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
If you drink anti-freeze, you'll die.
If you don't want a baby, don't have sex.

You are right though, we shouldn't be telling people what to do with their bodies, therefore, abortion should never have been legalized telling women they "could" kill a baby that is growing inside them.

If a mothers health is at risk, then i see a choice being made by "both" parents of said child to follow through or terminate.
Or if the pregnancy was caused by incest or rape.

Amen!
Other than that, Society should never have a reason to shrug off the responsibility that comes with a sexual relationship.

It is murder, and has ended more lives than any single war in history.

WACF
10-28-2004, 12:00 PM
Right on the money Cathedral....

Personally I think abortion as birth control is just wrong.

Where would you be today if your mother had an abortion?

Angel
10-29-2004, 07:00 PM
I personally do not agree with abortion as birth control. However, it is an EXTREMELY emotional and personal choice, and is a decision that should be made between the two bio parents. I've known people who had such horrid upbringings and lives that they would have been better off if their parents had chosen to abort.

ELVIS
10-29-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Angel
I've known people who had such horrid upbringings and lives that they would have been better off if their parents had chosen to abort.

That's a retarted statement...

Big Train
10-29-2004, 07:07 PM
Abortion I don't care about, i that's your choice. The thorny issue for me is the male side. As a man, your not allowed to really have a say for or against, which brings up side issues nobody wants to discuss.

If a man WANTS an abortion, doesn't want the child, he has no say, which I can understand. You can't MAKE someone have an abortion. However, I don't feel it's right for a man to have to pay for a child he doesn't want, as he doesn't have the equal option to not have it. It's just too bad, pay up sucker. There should be some kind of out if the man doesn't want the baby, but she decides to keep it.

I know it sounds cold, and would probably never happen, but I think it is "gender equal". Which we all understand to be a load of shit.

FORD
10-29-2004, 07:09 PM
If Prescott Bush's mother had an abortion at least 12,132,000 deaths could have been prevented between 1933 and the present.

Angel
10-29-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
That's a retarted statement...

Why do you say that? Do you know the people I'm talking about, and do you think they deserved the horrid lives they had?

Angel
10-29-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Abortion I don't care about, i that's your choice. The thorny issue for me is the male side. As a man, your not allowed to really have a say for or against, which brings up side issues nobody wants to discuss.

I know it sounds cold, and would probably never happen, but I think it is "gender equal". Which we all understand to be a load of shit.

I agree 100%! That is why in my post I said it was a decision to be made between the two bio-parents. If he doesn't sign the birth certificate, does a man have to pay child support?

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 07:21 PM
I know one, F...

ELVIS
10-29-2004, 07:34 PM
Why do you say that? Do you know the people I'm talking about, and do you think they deserved the horrid lives they had?

Do you thik they deserved death ??

God gave them life!!!

Big Train
10-29-2004, 07:38 PM
I agree 100%! That is why in my post I said it was a decision to be made between the two bio-parents. If he doesn't sign the birth certificate, does a man have to pay child support?

Yes if DNA proves your the father. In theory, yes, it should be a decision made by BOTH, but men are generally pressured to "nut up and starting cranking out checks" whether they want to or not. A mans choice is over at the end of the act...

FORD
10-29-2004, 07:39 PM

God gave them life!!!

If you could go back in time and abort Prescott Bush, knowing you would save over 12 million lives in the process, would you do it?

ELVIS
10-29-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by FORD
If you could go back in time and abort Prescott Bush, knowing you would save over 12 million lives in the process, would you do it?

Tuesday is quickly approaching...

FORD
10-29-2004, 07:41 PM

God gave them life!!!

Didn't God also give life to the 100,000 Iraqi civilians murdered by the BCE for no reason?

FORD
10-29-2004, 07:42 PM
Tuesday is quickly approaching...

That's not an answer.

ELVIS
10-29-2004, 07:54 PM
Didn't God also give life to the 100,000 Iraqi civilians murdered by the BCE for no reason?

You got it all wrong, brother...

FORD
10-29-2004, 08:00 PM
You call yourself "pro Life" but you can't even say that you would allow one evil man to die (and prevent his evil son and eviller grandson from being born) if it would save over 12 million lives.

That's inconsistent at best and hypocrisy at worst.

McCarrens
10-29-2004, 08:06 PM

Stop talking about your BCE theories like that...

ELVIS
10-29-2004, 08:06 PM
Paranoid quote

No it isn't!

No way do i believe George Bush is evil!

Mezro
10-29-2004, 08:15 PM
Hook 'em and cook 'em.

Mezro...what a woman does with her body (and the life she helped create) is her business...

Switch84
10-29-2004, 08:21 PM
Yes if DNA proves your the father. In theory, yes, it should be a decision made by BOTH, but men are generally pressured to "nut up and starting cranking out checks" whether they want to or not. A mans choice is over at the end of the act...

:rolleyes: Oh my God! Let's all shed tears for the poor 'victimized' men that have to contribute to the financial costs of rearing a child they helped conceive! A man (and a woman) has a 'choice' as soon as they decide to fuck, Big T! A woman cannot impregnate herself, therefore shouldn't be saddled with the costs all by herself. If you want to fuck indiscriminately and without using birth control, you run the risk of impregnating someone (or get a venereal disease or both.)

Abortion is (and always should be) a woman's choice ONLY for the simple fact she's the one that has to gestate and give birth to the child. And she's usually the one stuck with the sole responcibility of raising it ALONE.

BITEYOASS
10-29-2004, 08:23 PM
I don't could care less as long as it isn't wasn't one of my future kids having one cause they didn't bother to use a rubber and a BC pill during consensual sex with there loser boyfriend, and that my tax dollars aren't paying for it.

Big Train
10-29-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:rolleyes: Oh my God! Let's all shed tears for the poor 'victimized' men that have to contribute to the financial costs of rearing a child they helped conceive! A man (and a woman) has a 'choice' as soon as they decide to fuck, Big T! A woman cannot impregnate herself, therefore shouldn't be saddled with the costs all by herself. If you want to fuck indiscriminately and without using birth control, you run the risk of impregnating someone (or get a venereal disease or both.)

Abortion is (and always should be) a woman's choice ONLY for the simple fact she's the one that has to gestate and give birth to the child. And she's usually the one stuck with the sole responcibility of raising it ALONE.

Not asking for tears. YOUR BOTH deciding to fuck. YOUR BOTH creating. Yet you both don't get to decide what happens. That's the point. If I don't want the child, and she does, I'm fucked, end of story. That doesn't strike me as fair or "gender neutral". I don' think this will ever change (read my first post), but I still think it's bullshit.

It comes down to saying in dinner conversation "how do you feel about abortion". If she says she is against it, end of story. Check please...

Mezro
10-29-2004, 08:46 PM
It comes down to saying in dinner conversation "how do you feel about abortion". If she says she is against it, end of story. Check please...

I actually ended a date with a similar conversation.

Mezro...if they want kids or are Pro-Life the date is fucking over...

lms2
10-29-2004, 08:51 PM
Check Please... see, there is your choice. You can choose not to have sex with a woman who does not feel the same as you...

Being pro choice does not mean you are for abortion, it means you agree you do not have the right to decide what is right for other people in a situation that does not concern you.

And no, I do not feel sorry for men who "get saddled" with paying child support. The financial obligation for a child is just the tip of the iceburg. What about the emotional support they cannot be forced to provide for the child. Anyone have figures on how many billions of dollars in back child support are owed? I don't... but I know more women who say "f*ck him... I don't want his damn money" than I do women who are willing to pay an ongoing attorney fee for someone to track down and garnish a deadbeat dad...

Further, how many men are all for the idea, and are happy about being a daddy till the relationship gets old. Sorry bud... aborting a two or three year old is called murder.

lms2
10-29-2004, 08:52 PM
And I guess before I get slammed for it...

Props to all those dads who live up to their obligations without being forced to and have to deal with bitch exes who hold the kids out as a bargaining tool, or a weapon... Yeah, I know a few of those too.

Again, though, you need to think about that before you have sex. Not after.

Switch84
10-29-2004, 09:07 PM
Not asking for tears. YOU BOTH deciding to fuck. YOU'RE BOTH creating. Yet you both don't get to decide what happens. That's the point. If I don't want the child, and she does, I'm fucked, end of story. That doesn't strike me as fair or "gender neutral". I don' think this will ever change (read my first post), but I still think it's bullshit.

:confused: :p Are you deliberately half-ass reading my post, or are you really that clueless? GO BACK AND READ IT AGAIN! Better yet, scroll up and read lms2's post. She gets even more to the point with the rammifications of deadbeats that wanna ditch their responcibilities.

Lou
10-29-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Being staunchly Pro-life....How can I tell anyone what to do with his/her body. Isn't that between his/her GOD or lack there of?

Then you really are pro-choice. Just because you personally disfavor abortion doesn't mean you're pro-life. Hell I don't think anyone really is "pro-abortion." But to sit idly by instead of fight against it and to think it's OK for laws to allow it, that's pro-choice.

scorpioboy33
10-29-2004, 09:53 PM
it's the womans body...her choice end of debate...next?

HELLVIS
10-29-2004, 11:10 PM
If I am standing on the american side of the canadian border and hold my hand out due north, am I in canada?

Big Train
10-29-2004, 11:38 PM
Depends on how you feel I guess...

ELVIS
10-30-2004, 01:04 AM
Anyone here ever heard of abstinance until you're married ??

FORD
10-30-2004, 01:10 AM
Elvis still hasn't answered the question. If you could have aborted Prescott Bush, knowing you would save over 12 million lives in the process, would you do it?

ELVIS
10-30-2004, 01:17 AM
No!

What you're saying is that without Prescott Bush, Hitler would not have harmed anyone...

You're insane!

Prescott Bush was not Hitler's right hand man, and he had no fore-knowledge of the impending holocaust!

I can't believe I'm wasting my time answering this crap...:rolleyes:

HELLVIS
10-30-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by HELLVIS
If I am standing on the american side of the canadian border and hold my hand out due north, am I in canada?

Anyone?

ELVIS
10-30-2004, 01:22 AM
No...

HELLVIS
10-30-2004, 01:32 AM
Thank you. If I'm standing in america holding my hand into canada , I'm in america. If I'm standing in canada with my hand in america, I'm in america. So John Kerry, if a baby is outside it's mother but has it's head in her how can you justify killing it?

HELLVIS
10-30-2004, 01:34 AM
If a man has his dick inside a woman, doesn't she then have the right to kill him.? Her body. Her choice.

ELVIS
10-30-2004, 01:36 AM
That's right...

Partial birth murder should be grounds for twenty years to life!!!

HELLVIS
10-30-2004, 01:37 AM
If a lesbian has her hand inside another woman's vagina, she can kill her. Right?

HELLVIS
10-30-2004, 01:39 AM
Ladies, don't answer post #41 too quickly!

HELLVIS
10-30-2004, 01:40 AM
Isn't it disturbing discussing morals with someone named HELLVIS?

FORD
10-30-2004, 02:21 AM
No!

What you're saying is that without Prescott Bush, Hitler would not have harmed anyone...

You're insane!

Prescott Bush was not Hitler's right hand man, and he had no fore-knowledge of the impending holocaust!

I can't believe I'm wasting my time answering this crap...:rolleyes:

Even in 1930's Germany, campaigns cost money. In Hitler's case, that money came from Prescott Bush.

And the question wasn't whether Grandpa Nazi had fore knowledge of the Holocaust or not. Though in reality, Prescott Bush was a proponent of Eugenics which is basically a "scientific" name for master race development. And how do you get rid of the "inferior" races?

By aborting them, of course.

http://www.tribalmessenger.org/t-bush/bush-family.htm

scorpioboy33
10-30-2004, 03:02 AM
Anyways....my point is that a womans body is like her morality.....HERS!

JCOOK
10-30-2004, 03:05 AM
Okay then I am pro-choice.But i will never tell another person what to do whith his or her body. That is between said person and his or her GOD or lack there of except in For... Nah to easy.

scorpioboy33
10-30-2004, 03:22 AM
me to!

NightProwler
10-30-2004, 03:48 AM
If you bring a child into this world and do not support it you are not a MAN. Dogs and rabbits reproduce too.

Men get a say in whether an abortion happens or not when a man gets pregnant. Not until then.

Got it?

Big Train
10-30-2004, 04:47 AM
Umm, yes sir...whatever.

HELLVIS
10-30-2004, 09:51 AM
So does the lesbian with her hand in the cookie jar die or what?

lms2
10-30-2004, 09:54 AM
Anyone here ever heard of abstinance until you're married ??

Too bad marriage just doesn't mean what it used to...

Does anyone besides me think there is a big difference between partial birth abortions and first trimester abortions?

HELLVIS
10-30-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by lms2

Does anyone besides me think there is a big difference between partial birth abortions and first trimester abortions?

Love ya babe, but have you read my posts? That is what I've been saying. Granted I have a hard time saying anything without being sarcastic and over-the-top, but that's where I'm coming from.

lms2
10-30-2004, 10:04 AM
So maybe I was just voicing my support?

HELLVIS
10-30-2004, 10:07 AM
Cool, I think I can handle that.

HELLVIS
10-30-2004, 10:08 AM
So, are you saying the guy in post #41 lives?

lms2
10-30-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by HELLVIS
So, are you saying the guy in post #41 lives?

depends on whether or not he is any good... ;)

I really think black widows may be on to something.

ELVIS
10-30-2004, 10:18 AM

Marriage still means exactly what it always has, ask God...

Alot of people still take marriage seriously...

Of course! Did you see my post about partial birth murder ??

I'm pro life and also pro choice, and I know there are situations where a first trimester abortion may be in order...

Partial birth murder, like I said before, should warrant twenty years to life...

:elvis:

lms2
10-30-2004, 10:23 AM
I wasn't speaking about marriage in the eyes of the lord. I was speaking about to the human population who actually gets married. And I am afraid that it does not mean what it once did, or what it should.

I am pro-choice, and the choice for me would be life. Sometimes I am not firm in my pro-choice status. And it is due to the partial birth abortion. What is the difference between a partial birth abortion and taking out a two or three year old? (I know... I know, we agree on this) But, if you think abortion in the first trimester is okay... but not a partial birth abortion, then it gets back to being about at what point does life begin?

ELVIS
10-30-2004, 10:43 AM
I don't think any abortion is ok, but I don't believe in making that choice for other people, although I believe in offering other alternatives...

BTW, without the eyes of the lord, there would be no marriage as we know it...

lms2
10-30-2004, 10:50 AM
I guess I think in terms of what I could I stand idly by and watch. I could idly watch a person have a first trimester abortion. I could not stand by and watch a person abort a fully formed baby they have carried to term and are delivering... If their reason for abortion is to make the baby go away... one more push, they could hand it to me and their problem is solved. To me, that is the difference.

I personally am not married, so cannot be included your statement "as we know it".

When I see marriage being treated with the respect the lord intended it to have, then I will agree with your statement.

ELVIS
10-30-2004, 10:53 AM
When I see marriage being treated with the respect the lord intended it to have, then I will agree with your statement.

A great many people do just that. You just might need to get yourself around the right people...;)

lms2
10-30-2004, 10:54 AM
LOL. People? Oh, I avoid those all together!

ELVIS
10-30-2004, 11:12 AM
Maybe that's the problem...;)

I used to do that...

lms2
10-30-2004, 11:14 AM
And then I found this message board.

I don't really think its a problem. We all do what we have to do to maintain our sanity. :D

Have a good day Elvis.

ELVIS
10-30-2004, 11:16 AM
U2

:D

BITEYOASS
10-30-2004, 01:09 PM
Elvis still hasn't answered the question. If you could have aborted Prescott Bush, knowing you would save over 12 million lives in the process, would you do it?

It wouldn't make a difference since some other neo-con would take his grandson's place if he never existed.

lms2
10-30-2004, 02:21 PM
Thats a good point.

Switch84
10-30-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by NightProwler
If you bring a child into this world and do not support it you are not a MAN. Dogs and rabbits reproduce too.

Men get a say in whether an abortion happens or not when a man gets pregnant. Not until then.

Got it?

:D :killer: Yes, and you just got a 5 points from me!

Seshmeister
11-01-2004, 11:52 PM
Of course when everyone here talks about pro life they actually mean pro human life?

Who gives a flying cunt about a 20 year old chimp but 8 cells of a human embryo are sacrosanct...

I don't think any abortion is ok, but I don't believe in making that choice for other people, although I believe in offering other alternatives...

I agree entirely.

BTW, without the eyes of the lord, there would be no marriage as we know it...
[/B]

When you say lord you are including Allah, Hubbard and the forest gods in the Amazon because marriage is in just about every human culture.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Seshmeister
11-01-2004, 11:54 PM
Oh and abortion cuts crime.

The unwanted child of the drug addled whore is the one that shoots your mother for her purse 15 years later...

There's little enough natural selection going on as it is.

Let scumbags abort, they're bad for the gene pool.

Cheers!

Dr. Love
11-01-2004, 11:56 PM
I don't think they (other cultures) are included in the 'we' part of that statement.

Seshmeister
11-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Who is we?

Dr. Love
11-01-2004, 11:59 PM
Probably western-christian cultures. Of course, I'm just guessing at what Elvis meant.

Seshmeister
11-02-2004, 12:12 AM
We are always guessing at what Elvis means...:)

Dr. Love
11-02-2004, 12:13 AM
:elvis:, usually

ELVIS
11-02-2004, 12:16 AM
When you say lord you are including Allah, Hubbard and the forest gods in the Amazon because marriage is in just about every human culture.

Cheers!

Yes, I suppose so...

ELVIS
11-02-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Probably western-christian cultures. Of course, I'm just guessing at what Elvis meant.

As far as I know, all cultures with any percieved God universally accept marriage as being between a man and a woman...

I did have western christian based cultures in mind when I made the initial statement, though...

Dr. Love
11-02-2004, 12:24 AM
Well, some do accept marriage as being between a man and several women. :D

ELVIS
11-02-2004, 12:26 AM
At first glance, that doesn't sound like a bad idea...:D

FORD
11-02-2004, 12:59 AM
You guys planning to move to Utah?

Seshmeister
11-02-2004, 01:38 AM
From what I've heard Salt Lake City is notorious.

It's the old conundrum, tell them not to fuck and they will even more.

I read a thing years ago that said that 30% of strippers in the UK went to convent schools...

As a new father it's all a bit worrrying...:)

Ally_Kat
11-02-2004, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by NightProwler

Got it?

So if a man wanted to keep the child that was created --mother doesn't have to stick around or nothing, just carry it to full term --he can't?

I'm sorry, it takes two to make a baby. Why should only one get a voice in the matter?

Seshmeister
11-02-2004, 08:44 AM
It's not fair but that's the real world.

The alternative can't work and you end up back to the days of coathangers and gin.

Cathedral
11-02-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
It's not fair but that's the real world.

The alternative can't work and you end up back to the days of coathangers and gin.

Then you have a murder to prosecute, I think putting the term "murderer" in it's proper place is quite practical.
The government should never have made it legal to abort.

The day a woman can get pregnant by herself, then she has my support to "choose" the destiny of that fetus alone.

Seshmeister
11-02-2004, 10:37 AM
But if it's ok to kill Iraqi conscripts why not 20 week old fetuses of future criminals?

Anyone that would want to abort is by definition going to be a terrible parent.

ELVIS
11-02-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Fordmeister
But if it's ok to kill Iraqi conscripts why not 20 week old fetuses of future criminals?

:rolleyes:

Seshmeister
11-02-2004, 11:04 AM
Elvis if you roll your eyes at me again I'll stick out my tongue at you.

ELVIS
11-02-2004, 11:07 AM
You didn't see what I called you ??

:D