A Tout Le Monde
Tornado of Souls
Trust
Symphony od Destruction

Encores:
Sweating Bullets
Peace Sells . . . .

Holy Wars

The band smoked! All new supporting cast for Dave Mustaine and they all were great. Drummer, Shawn Drover, supposedly only came 12 days before the show. (No one's talking re: Menza yet) He was pretty damn good, should get even more compfortable as the tour goes on. Guitarist Glen Drover (yeah, they're bros.) pulled off all his leads. Looked good doing it. Dave sang and played as good as ever. Setlist was great. Probably my favorite tune was Tornando of Souls, it rocked! All of them sounded great though.

If you can just get past the changing lineup, this was as awesome show IMO. Plus a blonde in San Diego flashed her tits during Holy Wars. Great cans!

This is only the first leg of the tour. There've been hints of more tours dates, Australia and Europe next year plus more U.S. and Canadien dates. If you're into metal, check this sucker out.

Then again if you're into nu-metal with no guitar solos, I hear metallica is touring.

EbDawson
10-28-2004, 02:49 AM
Oh yeah, in Anaheim, Dave announced Something I'm Not as "I wrote this song about a little shit I used to be in a band with." (L.U.)

Line in the song says "You didn't make metal, metal made you."

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 02:58 AM
Amen...nice kick in the ass to Lars, eh? :)

Oh, Nick Menza's official website said he was disappointed to be out of Megadeth, and that his health is FINE and the decision about him not being in Megadeth at this point "was NOT mutual".

Go figure...

nosuchluck
10-28-2004, 01:39 PM
wow. brothers on guitars and drums and a Dave on vox. where have we seen that before?

bueno bob
10-28-2004, 02:16 PM
Dave's first solo band, I believe it was...put out their first album in '78...

Golden AWe
10-28-2004, 02:46 PM
the new cd is the best megadeth album since "countdown to extinction"...

EbDawson
10-29-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by nosuchluck
wow. brothers on guitars and drums and a Dave on vox. where have we seen that before?

Also DLR's Skyscraper tour band. Albeit bass guitar.

nosuchluck
10-29-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Dave's first solo band, I believe it was...put out their first album in '78...

:D

nice Rothism, btw.