PDA

View Full Version : The Yasser Arafat Die Now You Basatard Guest Book

JCOOK
10-28-2004, 04:07 AM
Goodbye you chickenshit motherfucking child killer.Hope you burn in hell slowly!:D

JCOOK
10-28-2004, 05:04 AM
FFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ODShowtime
10-28-2004, 08:13 AM
care for a BLT for your final meal asshole?

FORD
10-28-2004, 09:20 AM
Be sure to take Sharon with you.

Mezro
10-28-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Be sure to take Sharon with you.

And Ozzy too:D

Mezro...Yasser...no sir...lick a pork sword on your way out the door...

MAX
10-28-2004, 01:36 PM
Hee hee!!!!!!

:gulp:

FORD
10-28-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
And Ozzy too:D

Mezro...Yasser...no sir...lick a pork sword on your way out the door...

Well that ain't who I meant, but yeah, take that bitch too :D

Sgt Schultz
10-28-2004, 02:07 PM
More great news of another "Palestinian" (whatever that is) coward about to bite the dust. Once he's room temperature then Israel can concentrate on the rest of his crew.

Figs
10-28-2004, 02:14 PM
but he's a Nobel Peace prizewinner....

Figs
10-28-2004, 02:14 PM
who should have been killed years ago...

Nickdfresh
10-28-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Goodbye you chickenshit motherfucking child killer.Hope you burn in hell slowly!:D

I am no fan of Arafat. But even now the Israeli Gov't, which mostly wanted to kill him, is scared shitless he might die because they have no idea who will replace him. There is a strong concern that his successor may come out of Hamas -or- "The devil that you know is better than the devil you don't know" as they say.

And while I agree that Arafat deserves a painful end, keep in mind that a lot of Palestinians are suffering too. And the Israelis sometimes also kill children, like the fucking, cocksucking Israeli Army Lt. that so disgusted his troops by emptying his magazine into a wounded 12 year old Palestinian girl, they arrested him and went public.

Sgt Schultz
10-28-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Figs
but he's a Nobel Peace prizewinner....

George W Bush deserves the Nobel Peace Prize.

Lqskdiver
10-28-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I am no fan of Arafat. But even now the Israeli Gov't, which mostly wanted to kill him, is scared shitless he might die because they have no idea who will replace him. There is a strong concern that his successor may come out of Hamas -or- "The devil that you know is better than the devil you don't know" as they say.

And while I agree that Arafat deserves a painful end, keep in mind that a lot of Palestinians are suffering too. And the Israelis sometimes also kill children, like the fucking, cocksucking Israeli Army Lt. that so disgusted his troops by emptying his magazine into a wounded 12 year old Palestinian girl, they arrested him and went public.

Blame that the fucker who is so paranoid he doesn't even want anyone to know of his illness so as not to name a predecessor. If he dies, look to find the palestians in fucking turmoil, but out of that something good could come out of it. Peace for example.

Regardless of what who does to who, a piece of shit like Arafat deserves to fucking die! Anyone who say's different deserves the same.

Guitar Shark
10-28-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz

LOL!

franksters
10-28-2004, 07:34 PM
dubia is a peace of shit too, so as sharon and all those f#$%in middle east extremist. Once he is dead they should all blow themselves up to salute him and be with allah too!

that way we woudn't have to worry anymore!!!

hahaha!!!

Lqskdiver
10-28-2004, 07:45 PM
PARIS, Oct. 28 (Xinhuanet) -- France will be always on the side of the Palestinian Authority leader Yasser Arafat, French Foreign Minister Michel Barnier declared Thursday.

"France, as I told you (Arafat) in Ramallah on June 30, will be always on your side to back your effort in favor of a just and negotiated peace," Barnier said.

"It is with concern and sympathy that I keep informed of the development of your health," said Barnier.

"I wish to express my most sincere wishes for your recovery, hoping that you can return rapidly to your place to lead the
Palestinian Authority," he said.

According to one of Arafat's doctors, the 75-year-old Palestinian leader is suffering from a potentially fatal blood disorder which will require more tests to determine the cause outside the West Bank, where he has been kept under virtual house arrest for the last three years.

French presidency announced on Thursday evening the leader's imminent move to Paris for treatment at the request of Palestinian Authority. He was expected to arrive in Paris on Friday. Enditem

France not our allies!! The fuck you say!

:fu:

FORD
10-28-2004, 09:02 PM

George Bush has done about the same for peace as Adolf Hitler circa 1939.

ODShowtime
10-28-2004, 10:11 PM

Man, you're on fire today!:D That's fucking hilarious!

Flash Bastard
10-28-2004, 10:48 PM
Yet another reason to hate France. Like I needed another one.

LOL.

Switch84
10-29-2004, 01:51 PM
:rolleyes: Those Pepe Le Pew sons-of-bitches don't deserve any love from us anymore. We should just drop them from our Allies list. Isn't Arafat's young wife and daughter living in Paris now?

When Arafat bites the big one, Israel needs to man up for the onslaught, because those suicide bombing motherfuckers will most definitely be heading their way to express their 'grief' in the form of bombs and multiple attacks on Jewish settlers.

Switch84
10-30-2004, 04:12 PM
:p Forget the debating and hating, is he dead yet?