PDA

View Full Version : Proof that Busheep are INSANE!!

FORD
10-28-2004, 09:41 AM
Lake Worth man accused of 'political attack' on girlfriend

sun-sentinel.com
Posted October 27 2004, 1:45 PM EDT

WEST PALM BEACH – An 18-year-old Marine recruit remained in jail on Wednesday, charged with threatening to stab his girlfriend over her choice for president, news partner NewsChannel 5 reported in its noon broadcast.

The enlistee, Steven Scott Soper, of Lake Worth, became enraged Tuesday night when his 18-year-old girlfriend said she was leaving him -- and voting for John Kerry for president.

Soper, who will enter the Marines as soon as he passes the GED test, solidly supports Bush. He allegedly told girlfriend Stacey Silheira, "You'll never live to see the election."

Palm Beach Sheriff's Office deputies called to the home in Lake Worth said they had to use a Taser – an electronic stun gun – to subdue Soper. They described Soper as enraged and said he was holding Silheira captive. He was armed with a screwdriver and threatening to stab her in the neck, they said. When Silheira eventually broke free a deputy fired the Taser, shocking him into submission.

Charged with aggravated assault, Soper remains in jail without bond until he undergoes a psychiatric exam, NewsChannel 5 reported.

Oct 27, 2004

Copyright © 2004, South Florida Sun-Sentinel

ODShowtime
10-28-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Lake Worth man accused of 'political attack' on girlfriend

Soper, who will enter the Marines as soon as he passes the GED test, solidly supports Bush.

Switch84
10-28-2004, 11:17 AM
;) He did that 'Goin' Crazy' shit to weasel his way out of going to Iraq!

My family threatened to disown me if I voted for Dubya, so what's sane about being a Democrazy?

LMMFAOBT

Cathedral
10-28-2004, 11:51 AM
I love how you blame an entire group of people for the actions of one or a few, Ford.

You're losing your marbles, bro.

MAX
10-28-2004, 01:28 PM
I could say the same thing regarding that motherfucker who tried to run over Katherine Harris in a Caddy the other day. :rolleyes:

FORD
10-28-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I could say the same thing regarding that motherfucker who tried to run over Katherine Harris in a Caddy the other day. :rolleyes:

Point taken, but at least Katherine Harris actually committed a treasonous act against this country which justifies somebody wanting to run her over, if not the act itself. ;)

Sgt Schultz
10-28-2004, 01:59 PM
Point taken, but at least Katherine Harris actually committed a treasonous act against this country which justifies somebody wanting to run her over, if not the act itself. ;)

Bullshit. Gore lost Florida, get over it already.

BigBadBrian
10-28-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Exactly, FORD said in reference to this:

Nope. Not me. I wouldn't have missed the fucking treasonous lying fascist cunt.

Yeah, who's insane now. :gulp:

FORD
10-28-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Exactly, FORD said in reference to this:

Nope. Not me. I wouldn't have missed the fucking treasonous lying fascist cunt.

Yeah, who's insane now. :gulp:

I only said that because the title of the thread implied that I was the suspect. Though, as I said, it doesn't mean I wouldn't think about doing so.

FORD
10-28-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
Bullshit. Gore lost Florida, get over it already.

Since the treasonous cunt certified an incomplete count, we'll never truly know the answer.

Sgt Schultz
10-28-2004, 02:15 PM
Since the treasonous cunt certified an incomplete count, we'll never truly know the answer.

Right, so cite an election where every vote was counted. She shouldn't have, and didn't, allow the Democrats to keep counting until they magically had enough votes.

FORD
10-28-2004, 02:17 PM
And what about removing 96,000 NON-FELONS from the voter rolls?? Are you gonna excuse that one too?

FORD
10-28-2004, 05:46 PM
Presidential Politics Gets Ugly in Fla.
Anti-Kerry Demonstrator Charged With Allegedly Pointing Gun at Head of Kerry Supporter

The Associated Press

VERO BEACH, Fla. Oct 27, 2004 — An anti-John Kerry demonstrator was charged with felony aggravated assault with a gun for allegedly pointing a weapon at the head of a Kerry supporter.

Michael Garone, 52, was released from jail Tuesday on his on recognizance.

Garone and others were holding anti-Kerry signs at a street corner Monday in Vero Beach when Trevor Pickering drove up and said "Go Kerry," according to an arrest affidavit.

Pickering argued with the anti-Kerry protesters, and then got out of the car and knocked a sign out of the hands of one of the demonstrators.

"That's when (Garone) walked up to my car and stuck a gun to my head," Pickering said. "I said 'I'm sorry' and 'Please don't kill me,' drove away and called the cops."

Garone denied pointing the gun at anyone.

Vero Beach is about 65 miles north of West Palm Beach.

Copyright 2004 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

JimmytheWurm
10-28-2004, 05:52 PM
That sounds about right, GW uses fear and aggression to make his points, why shouldn't his followers do the same?

Maybe we should all just start manipulating our fellow human beings in any way we can until the human race becomes a cornucopia of degredation and sleaze....by the time you read this however, it may be too late.

Warham
10-28-2004, 05:57 PM
Let's not forget CBS (surprise, surprise!) calling Florida for Gore before the polls had even closed in the panhandle, disenfranchising the Republican-heavy area, possibly costing Bush as many as 10,000 votes in the state.

Gore lost, and would have lost by even more votes if the liberal networks would've held off until the polls closed before citing a winner.

jhale667
10-28-2004, 06:03 PM

Soper, who will enter the Marines as soon as he passes the GED test, solidly supports Bush.

That says it all right there.:D