PDA

View Full Version : George Bush, 9/11 connections (can I close my eyes now?)

JimmytheWurm
10-28-2004, 05:45 PM
Published on Tuesday, February 4, 2003 by the Prince George's Journal (Maryland)
Bush-Linked Company Handled Security for the WTC, Dulles and United
by Margie Burns

George W. Bush's brother was on the board of directors of a company providing electronic security for the World Trade Center, Dulles International Airport and United Airlines, according to public records. The company was backed by an investment firm, the Kuwait-American Corp., also linked for years to the Bush family.

The security company, formerly named Securacom and now named Stratesec, is in Sterling, Va.. Its CEO, Barry McDaniel, said the company had a ``completion contract" to handle some of the security at the World Trade Center ``up to the day the buildings fell down."

It also had a three-year contract to maintain electronic security systems at Dulles Airport, according to a Dulles contracting official. Securacom/Stratesec also handled some security for United Airlines in the 1990s, according to McDaniel, but it had been completed before his arriving on the board in 1998.

McDaniel confirmed that the company has security contracts with the Department of Defense, including the U.S. Army, but did not detail the nature of the work, citing security concerns. It has an ongoing line with the General Services Administration - meaning that its bids for contracts are noncompetitive - and also did security work for the Los Alamos laboratory before 1998.

Marvin P. Bush, the president's youngest brother, was a director at Stratesec from 1993 to fiscal year 2000. But the White House has not publicly disclosed Bush connections in any of its responses to 9/11, nor has it mentioned that another Bush-linked business had done security work for the facilities attacked.

Marvin Bush joined Securacom when it was capitalized by the Kuwait-American Corporation, a private investment firm in D.C. that was the security company's major investor, sometimes holding a controlling interest. Marvin Bush has not responded to telephone calls and e-mails for comment.

KuwAm has been linked to the Bush family financially since the Gulf War. One of its principals and a member of the Kuwaiti royal family, Mishal Yousef Saud al Sabah, served on the board of Stratesec.

The managing director at KuwAm, Wirt D. Walker III, was also a principal at Stratesec, and Walker, Marvin Bush and al Sabah are listed in SEC filings as significant shareholders in both companies during that period.

Marvin Bush's last year on the board at Stratesec coincided with his first year on the board of HCC Insurance, formerly Houston Casualty Co., one of the insurance carriers for the WTC. He left the HCC board in November 2002.

But none of these connections has been looked at during the extensive investigations since 9/11. McDaniel says principals and other personnel at Stratesec have not been questioned or debriefed by the FBI or other investigators. Walker declined to answer the same question regarding KuwAm, referring to the public record.

Walker is also chairman and CEO of Aviation General, a Tulsa, Okla.-based aviation company with two subsidiaries. SEC filings also show al Sabah as a principal and shareholder in Aviation General, which was recently delisted by the Nasdaq. Stratesec was delisted by the American Stock Exchange in October 2002.

The suite in which Marvin Bush was annually re-elected, according to public records, is located in the Watergate in space leased to the Saudi government. The company now holds shareholder meetings in space leased by the Kuwaiti government there. The White House has not responded to various requests for comment.

Speaking of the Watergate, Riggs National Bank, where Saudi Princess Al-Faisal had her ``Saudi money trail" bank account, has as one of its executives Jonathan Bush, an uncle of the president. The public has not learned whether Riggs - which services 95 percent of Washington's foreign embassies - will be turning over records relating to Saudi finance.

Meanwhile, Bush has nominated William H. Donaldson to head the Securities and Exchange Commission. Donaldson, a longtime Bush family friend, was a Yale classmate of Jonathan Bush.

On the very day of the tragic space shuttle crash, the government appointed an independent investigative panel, and rightly so. Why didn't it do the same on Sept. 12, 2001?

Margie Burns, a teacher and writer, lives in Cheverly, Maryland.

###

JimmytheWurm
10-28-2004, 05:45 PM
At what point do we demand truth from our leaders?

FORD
10-28-2004, 05:48 PM
Damn, and here I thought Marvin was the one Bush hellspawn who wasn't directly involved in BCE crimes. :(

JimmytheWurm
10-28-2004, 05:58 PM
One day when America overcomes this dark day, we should consider exiling the Bush family.

George Bush, Commander and Chief of Frozen Poop in Greenland

That has a nice ring to it...

Nickdfresh
10-28-2004, 05:58 PM
I'm getting chills up my spine! In a related matter, I was listening to Art Bell on the "Coast to Coast" radio show, an overnight program that specializes in interviewing guests and presenting wide ranging topics dealing with the paranormal and conspiracy theories. One theory Bell briefly stated he had discussed previously was that after 9/11, the U.S. Gov't gave the Saudis a list of about 100-150 people thought to have been indirectly involved in 9/11 or who had made significant contributions to al-Qaida. mysteriously, these Saudis, experts in desert survival, were found dead over a period of weeks and had supposedly died at various points because they individually got "lost accidentally." Has anyone heard this conspiracy theory? Just curious.

ODShowtime
10-28-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by JimmytheWurm
Marvin Bush joined Securacom when it was capitalized by the Kuwait-American Corporation, a private investment firm in D.C. that was the security company's major investor, sometimes holding a controlling interest. Marvin Bush has not responded to telephone calls and e-mails for comment.

KuwAm has been linked to the Bush family financially since the Gulf War. One of its principals and a member of the Kuwaiti royal family, Mishal Yousef Saud al Sabah, served on the board of Stratesec.

Gee, what a surprise! A Kuwaiti financed firm headed by a bush.

Big Train
10-29-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by JimmytheWurm
At what point do we demand truth from our leaders?

At what point do we stop playing the Kevin Bacon Six Degrees of Seperation game?

These business dealings, especially in the corp. board set-ups where they are mere figureheads mostly, prove nothing. There is no motive present at all for what has transpired. That is not "closing my eyes" because I'm asking for more tangible evidence than "No war for oil", "Bush is a Nazi" (Ford), or "Where there is smoke, there is fire" (OD). Nobody is following up on these leads because there is nothing to follow up on.

Show me a motive for starters..

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
Show me a motive for starters..

$

JimmytheWurm
10-29-2004, 09:33 AM
The job of investigating and finding a motive is not my job. It is ridiculous for the American People to have to demand an investigation but quite obviously nobody has started this task....I guess we'll never know who shot Kennedy.

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 09:34 AM
Jimmy, we should dig up some old threads. There is much speculation for you to learn about.

JimmytheWurm
10-29-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Jimmy, we should dig up some old threads. There is much speculation for you to learn about.

Woops did I start a repeat thread? Did the Roth Army already solve the problem of the high level of Bush involvement with 9/11?

What did everyone decide?

Cathedral
10-29-2004, 10:28 AM
We decided that if someone prints it, it must be fact.
Conspiracy Theories are just that...Theories.

It is hard for me to believe that if anything charged in this thread were true, that people wouldn't be doing time for it.
I mean hell, The republicans created a shit storm over Monica Lewinski and got Clinton impeached, surely if you have any evidence at all of what you claim there would be a slam dunk case?

Oh, that's right...You have "theories", which i'm afraid do little when "facts" are needed.

Big Train
10-29-2004, 12:32 PM
Money, OD? That's all you got?

Jimmy, there is nothing to look at, which is why there are no investigations. Anyone throwing out a theory, which is equal to an accusation, ought to be able to back it up with something meaningful, not just the one size fits all, such as OD, "Money" or "oil".

Do you realize Tim McVeigh knew American farmers? Let's investigate the Midwest....

FORD
10-29-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
We decided that if someone prints it, it must be fact.
Conspiracy Theories are just that...Theories.

It is hard for me to believe that if anything charged in this thread were true, that people wouldn't be doing time for it.
I mean hell, The republicans created a shit storm over Monica Lewinski and got Clinton impeached, surely if you have any evidence at all of what you claim there would be a slam dunk case?

Oh, that's right...You have "theories", which i'm afraid do little when "facts" are needed.

Uh, no it's because the fucking treasonous neocons control all the branches of government and there is nobody who CAN prosecute them!

And you're the one who thinks giving these bastards MORE power is "equal representation"???

Big Train
10-29-2004, 12:46 PM
Treasonous neocons who you can't prove a single thing about? You mean those guys?

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 12:57 PM
Money, OD? That's all you got?

Anyone throwing out a theory, which is equal to an accusation, ought to be able to back it up with something meaningful, not just the one size fits all, such as OD, "Money" or "oil".

Do you realize Tim McVeigh knew American farmers? Let's investigate the Midwest....

How many fucking Halliburton investigations do you need man? If you can't make inferences and deduce what's going on, you'll never see the whole picture.

Money is the motive for practically every crime ever committed. Greed and lust, the two big motivations. Almost every bad deed stems from those two.

I'm an auditor I know how easily money corrupts. Why do you think companies have internal control and separation of duties? Because you can't trust anyone. Because people always steal. What makes you think of gov't runs any differently?

You really do need a reality check. Seriously.

aesop
10-29-2004, 01:08 PM
I, for 1, am so sick of these Halliburton stories from United Nations- loving whacko's. Fact: Halliburton is the ONLY US company that can perform these types of duties needed in Iraq. There is no other US-based company than can perform these operations.

Soooooo...you have a choice: Allow Hal. to do it's job, or outsource it to companies overseas. To me it's a no-brainer. These are US jobs. They need to stay here.

In addition, I really like the fact that Cheney was the CEO. Both he and W have real word business experience. What experience has Kerry had? A whopping 4-month Vietnam tour, in which he managed to 'earn' (cough, cough) 4 purple hearts. Came back (we all know what happened then) and has been in politics ever since. Oh yea, he also married for money (Quote: "I married up!"). So he is a professinal politician who happens to have 3x the ammount of money than the Bushs' are worth, all without running a business in his life. Great qualifications. I'm sure this mega-millionairre feels your pain.

</rant>

Big Train
10-29-2004, 01:09 PM
You need a fuckin fact check. Seriously.

I need one that connects fucking anything you tell me to believe (i.e. following your beliefs, can't trust anyone, money corrupts etc..) to what actually is happening there. Why is that so much to ask?

BTW, I'm in the music business. I'm not some innocent fool off the turnip truck who isn't aware of the previous stated beliefs above.

Mezro
10-29-2004, 01:15 PM
BTW, I'm in the music business. I'm not some innocent fool off the turnip truck who isn't aware of the previous stated beliefs above.

I'm proud to announce that Big Train is really the bass player for Tigertailz.

Mezro...I love your single "I'm Not From the Turnip Truck Fucker"...it has such a great melody...

Big Train
10-29-2004, 01:21 PM
I actually do a lot of Urban...

Train says.....I fucked your sister, I fucked your cat, I'd fuck your momma, but the bitch is too fat......

FORD
10-29-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by aesop

I really like the fact that Cheney was the CEO. Both he and W have real word business experience.

And with the exception of Halliburton, every last one of their businesses have FAILED. Halliburton only made it because Cheney didn't found the company.

BTW, great choice of a user name, since you're perpetuating right wing fables

aesop
10-29-2004, 01:32 PM
List one part of my quote that is factually incorrect? ...................................
The silence is deafening.
Like I said, I'm sure Kerry feels your pain, dude. Maybe Theresa will give the American homeless jobs at Heinz. Oh yea, I fogot, 85% of heinz employees are overseas. Oh well, if they had only become lawers - because the Kerry clan will sue every district in the US claiming the election was stolen. lawyers look to make out real good.

Funny how, here in Columbus Ohio, we have more registered voters than people. Hmmm... think Kerry / Edwards supporters are behind this?

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 02:03 PM

That's what makes your posts such an enigma. Because you should know better.

Mezro
10-29-2004, 02:11 PM
I actually do a lot of Urban...

Train says.....I fucked your sister, I fucked your cat, I'd fuck your momma, but the bitch is too fat......

Urban, urban...ah yes urban - direct from the front lines of classic blacksploitation 70's sitcom I give you urban:

"First you take a piece of meat, then you put it in some heat, then you shove it in a bun, now the fun has just begun."

Mezro says...I fucked a conical frustum; I crusted them, with the spray from my frenum; fluffernutter venom. I'm more Leo than Lego, tracks and bricks connect. When I juggle Thai hookers Gorilla Glue always ejects...

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 02:16 PM
jigga what?

JimmytheWurm
10-29-2004, 02:25 PM
"But none of these connections has been looked at during the extensive investigations since 9/11."

This is why there is no evidence and only conspiracy theory The people who would investigate this matter are basically run by the people they would be investigating. Conflict of interest? I've said it before, the most poorly run business in this nation is the US government. If the CEO of my company were running these sort of shady back room dealings, I would call for his head on a platter until the board of directors delivered it.

If I claimed that Denzel Washington stole my car, an investigation would prove me a liar. If GW said the same thing, apparently Denzel would be the recipient of daily ass-rapings at Rikers with no questions asked.

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 02:29 PM
Very well put Jimmy. I forget that some people don't take stuff like that for granted.

Mezro
10-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
jigga what?

Jigga the handle so the toilet don't run:)

Mezro...live from PA it's OD time...

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 02:36 PM
where do you think my name came from?

Ladies and Gentleman... from ODshowtime enterprises, the laziest man out of show business, the star of the show, let the brother bitch:

the od show!

JimmytheWurm
10-29-2004, 02:39 PM
At what point did our system of checks and balances fall to pieces?

We can't even correctly prosecute murderers and child molesters in this country because they happen to be rich and famous.

Absolut power corrupts absolutely.

These political figureheads are either slimeballs that weaseled their way into money or slimeball who have been rich and an exception to the laws of this land all of their lives.

But what do I know and what can I do. Well I have no monetary fortitude so who cares about me anyway.

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 02:43 PM
Jimmy, let's just puff and play grand theft and say fuck it

JimmytheWurm
10-29-2004, 02:48 PM
That's what everyone else wants to do apparently.

Shhhhh...don't talk about it and maybe it will go away. Or if we close our eyes and pretend it isn't there, then it really isn't.

Big Train
10-29-2004, 04:30 PM
Jesus guys , pull yourselves together.

So OD, because I'm in a business with "thieves and scoundrels" I should know better? It's different, our thieves and scoundrels can be proven, usually with cash in hand.

Jimmy, do you not think that there are people working on this tirelessly night and day, outside of government agencies (who I assume you feel refuse to do the job). Dem ops (how Ford sounding) foreign nationals, high ranking members of foreign governments and parliments who would love nothing more than to drop GW on his head, the lib media, newspapers especially...FUCKING NONE of these people can come up with anything.

Like I said, I am just waiting. I am more than happy to run it down with you, I just will not accept a stock responses or a generalized theory. I want some fucking proof. As of now, nobody with resources and time far beyond you and I have been able to show jack.

So head off to Playstation and accuse me of burying my head in the sand.

Mezro, I think you have a music career ahead of you..

Mezro
10-29-2004, 04:51 PM
Mezro, I think you have a music career ahead of you..

I can't carry a tune and I have zero talent: I'm perfect for the music industry :D

Mezro...pimp me out B T...land me a phat deal and make me the next Snow or Gerardo...Rico...Mezro...

Big Train
10-29-2004, 05:08 PM
Mezro,

I'm loading up the phat beats and your lead vocal tapes as we speak. SNL in Jan for you...

Mezro
10-29-2004, 05:23 PM
Mezro,

I'm loading up the phat beats and your lead vocal tapes as we speak. SNL in Jan for you...

Dig it B T..I can't wait for my drummer to trigger the wrong track and me to do a hoedown out of there.

Mezro...maybe even Jude Law will help cover for my lack of talent...

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 07:40 PM
I can't wait for the 60 minutes expose...

Big Train
10-29-2004, 08:34 PM
Mezro has Acid Reflux, we HAD to use tapes...

Mezro
10-29-2004, 08:42 PM
Mezro has Acid Reflux, we HAD to use tapes...

LOL...I'm gassy and I can't sing!

Mezro...but I've never used a tape before...well...except to measure my taint...

JimmytheWurm
11-01-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Mezro
LOL...I'm gassy and I can't sing!

Mezro...but I've never used a tape before...well...except to measure my taint...

Do you mean your chode?

fanofdave
11-01-2004, 11:29 AM
I think there are too many people in here
who miss watching the "X-Files". Get a life.
Put down your conspiracies and move on.

Seshmeister
11-01-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Mezro
I'm proud to announce that Big Train is really the bass player for Tigertailz.

LMFAO!

I hope not, I met that guy and he was a twat.:)

JimmytheWurm
11-01-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by fanofdave
I think there are too many people in here
who miss watching the "X-Files". Get a life.
Put down your conspiracies and move on.

If only all of us had as little intelligence, could watch TV all day pretending there was no world around us and being ignorant. If only I could be ignorant again instead of having a clue.

Did you miss anything important on "The Days of Our Lives" while you were writing your response fanofdave? I heard that Margaret's child is really a space-baby! Don't miss it.
:asshole:

ODShowtime
11-01-2004, 11:53 AM
Jimmy's dishin' it out!