PDA

View Full Version : Terror Video Warns Of Bush, Cheney Consequence

McCarrens
10-28-2004, 10:19 PM
Source: http://drudgereport.com/abct2.htm

The CIA and FBI have authenticated a new al Qaeda videotape which warns of retribution for Americans electing Bush and Cheney.

"What took place on September 11 was but the opening salvo of the global war on America and that our Lord willing, the magnitude and ferocity of what is coming your way will make you forget all about September 11," the man, whose face is covered by a headdress, warns in the video.

"After decades of American tyranny, now it's your turn to die."

The alarming tape which warns the next terror attack will dwarf 9/11.

The CIA and FBI late Wednesday authenticated the tape, federal sources tell DRUDGE.

ABCNEWS obtained the tape from a source in Pakistan.

"You are guilty, guilty, guilty. You're as guilty as Bush and Cheney. You're as guilty as Rumsfeld and Ashcroft and Powell...," the man states.

He goes on to warn of an upcoming horror: "The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence" because they will be unable to count the number of the dead.

"People of America, that was the verdict now for the sentencing: as participants and partners in the crimes of the regime, you too shall pay the price for the blood that has been spilled."

FORD
10-28-2004, 10:26 PM
Here's a question for you....

What nationality do you suppose the name Adam Pearlman is?

Al Qaeda's recruiting Jews now? What an inclusive Muslim group they must be.

I think BCE/CIA/Likud/Mossad just made a MAJOR fuckup.

ODShowtime
10-28-2004, 10:32 PM
Well if some tape somebody found in pakistan tells me not to vote for gw&friends, I'm not gonna fall for that reverse psycology! It's bush for me now!

watch, they'll slowly leak it out for maximum effect.

McCarrens
10-28-2004, 10:33 PM
Ford, you make so little sense now I'm not even going to pay attention to you anymore.

FORD
10-28-2004, 10:34 PM
These pathetic fucks are getting desperate, like a cornered animal.

ODShowtime
10-28-2004, 10:35 PM
You want to believe this shit and live in fear? Or grow a sack and call their bluff?

FORD
10-28-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Ford, you make so little sense now I'm not even going to pay attention to you anymore.

It's on Drudge's fucking link. That's the name of the guy on the tape. So unless Al Qaeda's now accepting Jewish applicants, I suspect what you have here is a Mossad agent. Or possibly just an actor hired by the BCE. I doubt it's Rhea Pearlman's kid, but possibly a distant relative, who knows.

Lqskdiver
10-28-2004, 10:48 PM
What the fuck are you idiots talking about! Hell, I thought this was good news for you! This is meant to scare the weak into voting for Kerry. I was honestly concerned about the timing of this video. Yes, we will take this seriously. But it shows that these bastards will do anything and kill anybody to instill fear among the masses. Hence the term TERRORISTS.

On a personal note: I don't think this lump of demon shit is an actual American...he had an accent. And the fact that he hides his face, shows the cowardice that these animals have when it comes to terrorizing. I'm sure during the day he's a computer programmer at one of our many outsourced companies, probably the same "Kevin" or "Dirk" computer tech who anwers the support line in the Middle East. And at night he gets together with his terrorist buddies over a couple of corporate beers and McDonalds.

Lqskdiver
10-28-2004, 10:50 PM
Wasn't Pearlman that kid from New Mexico or California that was being investigated for a possible link to Al-Queda?

Flash Bastard
10-28-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by FORD
These pathetic fucks are getting desperate, like a cornered animal.

I know, the DNC is really pathetic.

Nickdfresh
Here's a question for you....

What nationality do you suppose the name Adam Pearlman is?

Al Qaeda's recruiting Jews now? What an inclusive Muslim group they must be.

I think BCE/CIA/Likud/Mossad just made a MAJOR fuckup.

Actually, the CIA refused to authenticate it. They won't touch the obvious school boy amateur crap.

fanofdave
fuck terrorist cowards. GEORGE BUSH 2004. Nuff Said.

ODShowtime
10-28-2004, 10:56 PM
how many times are you gonna post that lame ass picture?

Ally_Kat
10-28-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
Wasn't Pearlman that kid from New Mexico or California that was being investigated for a possible link to Al-Queda?

No. Pearlman was the journalist who was killed (Beheaded).

One of the firsts in this whole thing, I think

Ally_Kat
10-28-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by fanofdave

I'm sorry. I looked and looked and there was nothing about DLR in there ;)

FORD
10-28-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

No, that was Danny Pearle.

FORD
10-28-2004, 11:15 PM
fuck the terrorist coward GEORGE BUSH 2004. Nuff Said.

Ally_Kat
10-28-2004, 11:17 PM
No, that was Danny Pearle.

Arg! It was? I'm sorry.

That's the second time tonight I've mistaken similar names. I don't know what's with me tonight. :(

Sorry.

diamondD
10-28-2004, 11:19 PM
Yes, this guys been a known associate of Al-Queda and is a former American citizen. They suspect it's him, but no one has confirmed it.

Oddly enough, ABC won't talk about it because it can't be verified, but up until this week, they talked about every one.

Nah, no liberal media. :rolleyes:

FORD
10-28-2004, 11:36 PM
CIA can't authenticate alleged al Qaeda tape

Thursday, October 28, 2004 Posted: 10:21 PM EDT (0221 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- After a technical analysis, the CIA cannot determine whether a videotape obtained by ABC News in Pakistan featuring a man claiming to be affiliated with al Qaeda is authentic, a U.S. intelligence official said Thursday.

"We have been unable to verify the tape's authenticity," the official said.

Portions of the 75-minute tape were aired Thursday evening by ABC News, which said it obtained the tape from a source known to have Taliban and al Qaeda contacts in the tribal regions of Pakistan.

ABC said it paid the source $500 in transportation fees.

A U.S. official said there were "real questions about its authenticity."

By that, the official said, he meant that it was not clear whether the tape was prepared by someone affiliated with al Qaeda and taking orders from its leaders, or whether it was a hoax.

With the presidential election just days away, officials are wary of a possible trick by an impostor.

"Without being able to authenticate it, it's just some guy talking on a tape," the U.S. intelligence official said.

On the tape, a man calling himself "Azzam the American" threatens terror attacks "at any moment," delivering the message in English. His face is covered with a headdress and he holds a rifle.

"People of America: I remind you of the weighty words of our leaders, Sheikh Osama bin Laden and Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri, that what took place on September 11th was but the opening salvo of the global war on America," he says. "And that, Allah willing, the magnitude and ferocity of what is coming your way will make you forget all about September 11th."

A U.S. government official said the tape did not mention any means, mode or place of an attack.

Sources said copies of the tape were given to President Bush, Attorney General John Ashcroft, FBI Director Robert Mueller, former CIA Director George Tenet and nine other officials mentioned by name on the tape.

A U.S. intelligence official said the voice on the tape "does not match anyone we know of" who has been identified as being affiliated with al Qaeda.

The official said the tape was made in recent months, since it referred to the humanitarian crisis in Darfur, the same sex-marriage controversy in Massachusetts, and the report of the 9/11 commission.

The tape included a graphic indicating it was produced by the "Sahab Production Committee," which is the same as that seen on a number of authenticated al Qaeda tapes.

CNN's David Ensor, Kelli Arena, Jeanne Meserve and Jonathan Wald contributed to this report.

FORD
10-28-2004, 11:38 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/images/homepage/20040828_rove_terrorist.jpg

Flash Bastard
10-28-2004, 11:47 PM
Are you nervous, FORD? Scared, even?

When this election is over, I want you to come out to Colorado to visit me. Let's get drunk and pick up some hookers.

Anything to get your mind right. You're so uptight I'd bet you could open a Budwieser with your sphincter.

And that's just not healthy.

Lqskdiver
10-28-2004, 11:49 PM
You're pretty slow on the uptake, FORD.

ABC Airs Videotape of Man Making Al Qaeda Threat

Email this Story

Oct 28, 8:19 PM (ET)

Google sponsored links
Debt Consolidation - Trust the Experts- Over $70 Billion in Closed Transactions! Apply Today
www.LendingTree.com

Debt Consolidation - Reduce Payments by 75% Call 1-800-CUT BILLS Today
www.DebtConsolidation.com

By Randall Mikkelsen

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - ABC News on Thursday broadcast a videotape it obtained last week of an English-speaking man who threatens bloody new al Qaeda attacks on the United States, but the network said U.S. intelligence officials could not authenticate the man's voice.

"U.S intelligence officials say while they still cannot authenticate the voice on the tape, it has all the trademarks of an al Qaeda production," ABC News said.

It said the voice of the speaker, identified as "Assam the American," did not match that of any known American al Qaeda suspects.

But ABC said the U.S. government was taking the tape seriously and had given copies of it to 13 current and former U.S. officials mentioned by the speaker. These included President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.

The tape was broadcast with five days left in a U.S. election campaign in which the battle against global terrorism has been one of the biggest issues between Bush and Democratic challenger Sen. John Kerry.

ABC obtained the tape over the weekend in Pakistan, and its existence was revealed on Wednesday by Internet columnist Matt Drudge. ABC said on Wednesday that it would be "beyond irresponsible" to broadcast the tape without first authenticating it.

Network spokesman Jeffrey Schneider, asked why ABC broadcast the tape on Thursday, said, "The government is clearly taking this tape very seriously. They have distributed it to 13 current and former federal officials, and the CIA believes that the tape bears all the signatures of al Qaeda tapes we've seen in the past."

In the portions of the tape shown by ABC, the speaker, whose face is cloaked and who has a slight accent, says he is a follower of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. He denounces Americans as "guilty, guilty, guilty."

"You are as guilty as Bush and Cheney," he said.

The speaker vows new attacks worse than the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States. "After decades of American tyranny and oppression now it's your turn to die. Allah willing, the streets of America shall run red with blood matching drop for drop the blood of America's victims," he said.

A U.S. intelligence official told Reuters on Wednesday that the film appeared to have been released by al Qaeda's media organization and contains the logo of an al Qaeda production group. The official called the tape's content "classic al Qaeda propaganda" but said it appeared to have been edited.

The video appears to have been made as recently as late summer because the speaker discusses the Darfur conflict, makes a reference to the Massachusetts same-sex marriage legislation, and mentions the Sept. 11 Commission, the intelligence official said.

Besides Bush and Cheney, other U.S. officials mentioned in the tape include former CIA Director George Tenet, FBI director Robert Muller, and Attorney General John Ashcroft, government sources said. (additional reporting by Toby Zakaria)

McCarrens
10-29-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard

I wish I hadn't decided to stop responding to word BULLSHIT, because he is posting some ludicrous stuff in this thread. (LIke always, really.)

FORD
10-29-2004, 12:05 AM
Did you guys actually WATCH the ABC show?

It hasn't aired here yet, but from what I've heard from other time zones, this tape is a TOTAL FUCKING JOKE.

It probably WAS Rove on the tape.

The BCE grows more desperate by the second, and their lies are more obvious.

FORD
10-29-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard

When this election is over, I want you to come out to Colorado to visit me. Let's get drunk and pick up some hookers.

Anything to get your mind right. You're so uptight I'd bet you could open a Budwieser with your sphincter.

And that's just not healthy.

Last time I was in Colorado it cost me over $1000 to get my fucking transmission fixed (though technically, that blew out in Wyoming and I just limped it into Denver)

So in any event, there will be no more trips over the Rockies in the current vehicle.

Big Train
10-29-2004, 01:02 AM
Ford,

It's simple logic here. Why would the supposed BCE try to scare the American people into voting for ANYONE but Bush, which watered down becomes Kerry?

I'll use one of your favorite words and say PLANT. It's probably some dickhead from Truthout, or a failed actor Soros has hired to scare people. The fact that it can't be authenticated by people who do this for a living is just more fuel for the fire.

It is abject bullshit. Poor sad, commie liberals. Never original, never subtle. The fact that the person on the tape goes out of their way to mention that voting for Bush and Cheney is to sign your death certificate is just a sign of complete weakness. Your fucking weak and your party is fucking weak.

It's sad...

FORD
10-29-2004, 01:13 AM
Who needs a tape to say a vote for BCE is signing your death certificate?

The last 4 years are evidence enough of that.

Nickdfresh
10-29-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

Ron Pearlman was a journalist for the Wall Street Journal killed in Pakistan.

Nickdfresh
10-29-2004, 01:39 AM
Did you guys actually WATCH the ABC show?

It hasn't aired here yet, but from what I've heard from other time zones, this tape is a TOTAL FUCKING JOKE.

It probably WAS Rove on the tape.

The BCE grows more desperate by the second, and their lies are more obvious.

I saw a portion of the tape and it is a total fucking joke.

Big Train
10-29-2004, 01:41 AM
Who needs a tape to say a vote for BCE is signing your death certificate?

The last 4 years are evidence enough of that.

Thats some sad logic.

FORD
10-29-2004, 01:45 AM
Well I just saw that so called "terra tape" on ABC, and anyone who takes that seriously is a FUCKING MORON.

It was some jackass with a dishtowel on his head speaking near perfect English (well, better than Bush anyway) and that fucker's no more a member of Al Qaeda than Michael Jackson is.

FORD
10-29-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Ron Pearlman was a journalist for the Wall Street Journal killed in Pakistan.

Ah, then perhaps Adam Pearlman is his son, making half assed terra tapes as his "revenge" against the BCE, whom he believes are responsible for his father's death?

Big Train
10-29-2004, 02:35 AM
Well I just saw that so called "terra tape" on ABC, and anyone who takes that seriously is a FUCKING MORON.

It was some jackass with a dishtowel on his head speaking near perfect English (well, better than Bush anyway) and that fucker's no more a member of Al Qaeda than Michael Jackson is.

Is he saying any lib who votes for Kerry on this is a moron? You heard it here first folks...

diamondD
10-29-2004, 06:45 AM
It's definitely more believable than the missiles being fired from the plane before hitting the WTC. :rolleyes:

Cathedral
10-29-2004, 10:14 AM
Ford, you are a left-wing extremist whack job.
You're more liberal and diabolical than John Kerry and Edward Kennedy combined.

You're an idiot if you think this doesn't attempt to hi-jack this election for Kerry.
But why do they really want Kerry?

Because he has a record of dealing privately behind closed doors with the enemy. They know that he can be controlled by popular opinion, which can be done with fear.

Not like the Bush Administration, who is willing to hand them their ass for thinking they can terrorize us into submission and force policy changes.
I'm just glad you are sitting in front of a pc here instead of spending your free time actually supporting what you believe...someone might get hurt by your silliness.

Republicans aren't perfect, they need to get back to some basic fundamentals to be a Grand Old Party again.
But for us to restore all that has been tarnished by our Judicial Branch, our Left-Leaning Judicial Branch...We can't get there with Democrat Leadership.

Let me lay it out for you:
To me, this election is about more than just a President. It is about those who will be sitting in the highest courts in the land. It is about returning integrity to our Justice System. Restoring the "Checks and Balances" to the job it was intended for by our founding fathers.

It's about balance to offset the Liberal-Left-Leaning attitude of making law instead of interpreting law.
Bottom line, Our Senators aren't doing their job by not reigning in the Judges and stopping the destruction of our Constitution.

It's basic 4th grade stuff here...But let's fix it by electing one of those extreme liberal Senators as President?
Dude, I don't think so.
The next President will be appointing people to sit on those benches for the next 50 plus years, and i want my equal representation under the law. I want it for my grandchildren as well.

I take it seriously whenever anyone says they will fill our streets with our blood, but it won't intimidate me into voting against my conscience.

I'm aware, but i don't live in fear.
Fear makes you irrational, makes you see things, even create things through conspiracy because it makes you feel better "thinking" you know what is going on.
That's the one-track mindset that divides this country, it's all bad because your ideological leadership isn't ruling over all.
Well, beyond voting for a President, I'm voting for equal representation in this country cause i have had it with the way our values and moral standing in the world has declined by "Liberal" values that represent little more than support for disgusting and offensive behavior that has killed millions.

It starts in your own town, baby.
And since we have an electorate, Our voice is limited there anyway, it's hardly worth the amount of debate the average American puts into it.
Know your local issues, vote for change there, and then cast a vote for George W.Bush to top it all off, so he can fill those benches and save us from sinking further into immorality.

I'm sorry, but i am tired of being ashamed of the society my child is growing up in. It is too damned liberal...

FORD
10-29-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Ford, you are a left-wing extremist whack job.
You're more liberal and diabolical than John Kerry and Edward Kennedy combined.

I'm definitely more liberal than Kerry. I never would have voted to give Junior authorization for a unilateral war.

Let me lay it out for you:
To me, this election is about more than just a President. It is about those who will be sitting in the highest courts in the land. It is about returning integrity to our Justice System. Restoring the "Checks and Balances" to the job it was intended for by our founding fathers.

Now that's an accurate statement. But you can't have "checks and balances" with fascist neocons running all three branches of the government. The two neocon branches will rubberstamp whatever the third neocon branch wants. You know they are fascists. You admitted it less than 48 hours ago.

It's about balance to offset the Liberal-Left-Leaning attitude of making law instead of interpreting law.
Bottom line, Our Senators aren't doing their job by not reigning in the Judges and stopping the destruction of our Constitution.

Where is the "liberal left leaning attitude"?? I haven't seen any since they murdered Wellstone :confused:

Dude, I don't think so.
The next President will be appointing people to sit on those benches for the next 50 plus years, and i want my equal representation under the law. I want it for my grandchildren as well.

There's 5 right wing BCE appointees on that court right now. That's more than "equal" representation. Junior appointing 3 more Judges, leaving a 7-2 right wing court would NOT be equal by any standards.

I take it seriously whenever anyone says they will fill our streets with our blood, but it won't intimidate me into voting against my conscience.

Dude, that tape was bullshit. Whatever else you can say about Osama Bin Laden, he's definitely committed to his cause - fucked up as it may be. This asshole in this video looked like a bad soap opera reject. No way was that jackass a member of Al Qaeda.

I'm aware, but i don't live in fear.
Fear makes you irrational, makes you see things, even create things through conspiracy because it makes you feel better "thinking" you know what is going on.
That's the one-track mindset that divides this country, it's all bad because your ideological leadership isn't ruling over all.
Well, beyond voting for a President, I'm voting for equal representation in this country cause i have had it with the way our values and moral standing in the world has declined by "Liberal" values that represent little more than support for disgusting and offensive behavior that has killed millions.

Apparently "equal representation"to you means complete right wing control of every elected and appointed office on the planet. Because if the right wing in control of the White House, the Congress, and the courts (not to mention the media) isn't enough for you, that's about all that's left.

It starts in your own town, baby.
And since we have an electorate, Our voice is limited there anyway, it's hardly worth the amount of debate the average American puts into it.
Know your local issues, vote for change there, and then cast a vote for George W.Bush to top it all off, so he can fill those benches and save us from sinking further into immorality.

I'm sorry, but i am tired of being ashamed of the society my child is growing up in. It is too damned liberal...

George Bush Jr is the most immoral person to ever occupy the White House. He is a liar, a thief and a mass murderer. Yeah, that's moral leadership....

ELVIS
10-29-2004, 10:46 AM
FORD, you didn't make one legitimate point in your answers to Cathedral...

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 10:50 AM
How is:

"There's 5 right wing BCE appointees on that court right now. That's more than "equal" representation. Junior appointing 3 more Judges, leaving a 7-2 right wing court would NOT be equal by any standards."

not legitimate? You people talk about equity and checks and balances and then look who you're supporting. Crazy.

Nickdfresh
10-29-2004, 01:36 PM

Nickdfresh
10-29-2004, 01:37 PM
fuck terrorist cowards. Blah Blah Blah.

Just so you know, F-14 Tomcats aren't very useful for fighting terrorism. Kind of like George Bush.

Angel
10-29-2004, 07:16 PM
I saw a portion and the first thing I said was "That's an American". This was BEFORE I heard them say he was.

scam failin
11-01-2004, 11:02 AM
hi! first off i'm new here.i was completely FASCINATED with what has been going on with the "van halen" reunion and the perspective rotharmy voices on the subject.i have been living in romania the last two years and am really out of touch and detached on what is going on in america.but.........ironically the topic in this discussion is the very reason i left the united states.it is the absolute truth that if bush is elected unimaginable horror will reign on america.i am praying in my heart for kerry to win. peace

McCarrens
11-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by scam failin
hi! first off i'm new here.i was completely FASCINATED with what has been going on with the "van halen" reunion and the perspective rotharmy voices on the subject.i have been living in romania the last two years and am really out of touch and detached on what is going on in america.but.........ironically the topic in this discussion is the very reason i left the united states.it is the absolute truth that if bush is elected unimaginable horror will reign on america.i am praying in my heart for kerry to win. peace

If you are not in touch with what is going on America then why do you think Kerry is so great and Bush is so bad?

Big Train
11-01-2004, 10:10 PM
Should get back here quick..you are in Kerry's core voter base!!!

scam failin
11-02-2004, 07:07 AM
i don't think kerry is so great.just that if elected, the 666 beast will be slowed down alittle from it's completion. i want to enjoy or try to enjoy life before they do away with money and implant everyone with the computer chip.which probably will get promo by saying this will definetly keep "us" distinguishable from the "terrorists".wait........and you will see them in the future using this lie to enslave everyone to this final system of total control of the soul.we are all terrorists........in small ways. the children feel this and are more and more reactive in our judgements about ourselves reflected through them. this was set in motion 2000 years ago.jesus christ.

Angel
11-02-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by scam failin
i am praying in my heart for kerry to win. peace

The majority of the world is doing the same today! peace to you as well, my friend.