PDA

View Full Version : Now the latinos know how to advertise!

Ally_Kat
10-29-2004, 02:01 PM
http://www.newdem.org/memorable/bush.php

Why can't we have more catchy jingles in political ads?

Nickdfresh
10-29-2004, 02:06 PM
Good commercial! Beware of the name of Bush.

Switch84
10-29-2004, 02:25 PM
;) Are these LEGAL ALIEN Latinos bitchin' about Dubya? If they'd bothered to read up on the facts, our current President has their best interests in mind:working visas/I.D. cards for illegals, amnesty and welfare for the gazillion border jumpers, and easy access to many of our resources (health care, educatiion, etc.) The illegals here in Georgia (Atlanta area) even had the audacity to have a "March For Dignity" DEMADING more resources (including driver licenses for illegals) granted to them!

I don't think Kerry would bend over for them like that, do you?

Mezro
10-29-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
;) The illegals here in Georgia (Atlanta area) even had the audacity to have a "March For Dignity" DEMADING more resources (including driver licenses for illegals) granted to them!

Please!

If they want more resources they should start by becoming citizens, paying taxes and trying this amazing thing called auto insurance before they get behind the wheel!

Mezro...so sorry muchacho...me no can pay for hitting your car...

FORD
10-29-2004, 02:29 PM
As much as I despise the DLC'ers, I gotta admit it's a catchy ad :)

Ally_Kat
10-29-2004, 02:33 PM
You know what would make that ad better? If they but a sombrero and a mustache on the openning Bush picture. LOL!

FORD
10-29-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
You know what would make that ad better? If they but a sombrero and a mustache on the openning Bush picture. LOL!

Given the amount of blatant pandering Junior's done to the Latino community, I'm surprised he hasn't done it himself.

"Es trabajo duro. Usted puebla no entiende eso"