PDA

View Full Version : Bush or Kerry?

Jano
10-29-2004, 02:13 PM
Who have the best program for your country guys,i'm not talking about their worlwide project but just about their project about the USA!
What changes Kerry will made for the american?:confused:

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 02:14 PM
why do the french take such an issue with our election? jano and frenchie both.

say hi to arafat!

fanofdave
10-29-2004, 02:16 PM
take care of your country's state of affairs,
we'll take care of ours. enjoy our foreign aid
in the meantime.

BUSH 2004

FORD
10-29-2004, 02:18 PM
Junior has no domestic agenda, so I guess that answer's easy enough.

Ally_Kat
10-29-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
why do the french take such an issue with our election?

I'm not the only one that notices that! I never got that feeling with an election before.

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I'm not the only one that notices that! I never got that feeling with an election before.

Everybody can post what they want and have opinions and international ones are fascinating.

But both of 'em started a "Bush or Kerry" thread.

Maybe they're all just really concerned for our well being.

for the record jano : KERRY

FORD
10-29-2004, 02:23 PM

Maybe because the French (and the Germans and the rest of the fucking planet and more than half of America) still remember Hitler and can recognize historical parallels when they see them?

Carmine
10-29-2004, 02:24 PM
for the record: KERRY!

Ally_Kat
10-29-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Maybe because the French (and the Germans and the rest of the fucking planet and more than half of America) still remember Hitler and can recognize historical parallels when they see them?

yeah, and Reagan wasn't too liked by them either. Ooh, I'm scared. They want to think like that, they should take a step back and look at what happened with Spain.

And while we're putting things on the record, put me for Bush.

Jano
10-29-2004, 02:28 PM
First of all i maybe french but i was an american 'resident from 1988 until 1995 and i always love your country.So don't be so agressive!I'm just asking a question because our medias here just don't talk about the right thing!

Jano
10-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Everybody can post what they want and have opinions and international ones are fascinating.

But both of 'em started a "Bush or Kerry" thread.

Maybe they're all just really concerned for our well being.

for the record jano : KERRY
Thank you very much OD!

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 02:30 PM
just bustin' your balls jano

aesop
10-29-2004, 02:31 PM

Comparing the President of the US with a psycho who killed hundreds of thousands of Jews? Wow... keep talking. You're really helping out our cause.

Hey, you can always do what Jhonny Depp did... move!

Ally_Kat
10-29-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Jano
First of all i maybe french but i was an american 'resident from 1988 until 1995 and i always love your country.So don't be so agressive!I'm just asking a question because our medias here just don't talk about the right thing!

Nawh, don't take my aggression towards you. My comment about the whole seeing Hitler thing was toward Ford

FORD
10-29-2004, 02:33 PM
yeah, and Reagan wasn't too liked by them either. Ooh, I'm scared. They want to think like that, they should take a step back and look at what happened with Spain.

As bad and wasteful as Reagan's ridiculous arms race was, at least he didn't invade 2 sovereign countries based on justifications which turned out to be complete lies.

BigBadBrian
10-29-2004, 02:36 PM
why do the french take such an issue with our election? jano and frenchie both.

say hi to arafat!

Yeah, go put an icepick in that fucking terrorists throat! ;)

Ally_Kat
10-29-2004, 02:36 PM
Complete lies, but Saddam randomly had this huge-ass stick pile of explosives that are randomly missing now.

Saddam isn't an idiot. I bet the big "smoking gun" shit got hidden somewhere or dismantled.

FORD
10-29-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by aesop
Comparing the President of the US with a psycho who killed hundreds of thousands of Jews? Wow... keep talking. You're really helping out our cause.

Junior's killed 100,000 Iraqi civilians, 1,200 + US servicemen, 3000 residents of New York City and 200 or so employees of the Pentagon. Give him another 4 years, and he just might rack up some Adolf sized numbers.

Don't view Hitler only from 1944. Remember the path he took to get to that point.

First there was a disputed election. Then a staged terrorist strike. Then a power grab which robbed citizens of their civil liberties. And then the invasions started.

That is the path that got Hitler started and it's exactly what Junior has done.

So how the FUCK can you think Junior won't continue down the very same road?

I'm not taking that chance. By the ballot, or otherwise, that son of a bitch WILL BE REMOVED from the White House.

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 02:40 PM
Many people know hitler killed 6 million jews. Many fewer understand his rise to power. He didn't just magically appear as Germany's leader with crazy ass ideas for everyone to follow.

Jano
10-29-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by aesop

For your record johnny Depp move to France for a family purpose nothing political about it!

aesop
10-29-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Jano
For your record johnny Depp move to France for a family purpose nothing political about it!

Ummm... OK

Johnny Depp likens U.S. to 'dumb puppy'
BERLIN (AP) — Actor Johnny Depp likened the United States to a "dumb puppy that has big teeth" in an interview published Wednesday, ridiculing Washington's confrontation with France, where he lives, over the war in Iraq.

The Pirates of the Caribbean star — who spends much of his time in the south of France with his companion, Vanessa Paradis, and their two children — told the German magazine Stern he couldn't see himself paying more than short visits to his Los Angeles residence in the present political climate.

"America is dumb, is something like a dumb puppy that has big teeth — that can bite and hurt you, aggressive," Depp was quoted as saying.

"Nothing made me happier than when I read that — grown men and grown women in positions of power in the United States government," Depp said. "I was ecstatic because they revealed themselves as idiots."

Depp said he wanted his two children, ages 1 and 4, to experience the United States "like it's a kind a toy — a broken toy maybe. Investigate a little bit, check it out, get this feeling and then get out."

aesop
10-29-2004, 02:52 PM
Give me a break... You're obviously a lost cause. ... Blaming Bush for 9/11. You definately should go see Farenhoax 9.11 a few hundered more times.

We live in the USA. The other two branches of government would never let that happen, anyway. If they would, you should be much more concerned about who's in Congress than who the President is.

Junior's killed 100,000 Iraqi civilians, 1,200 + US servicemen, 3000 residents of New York City and 200 or so employees of the Pentagon. Give him another 4 years, and he just might rack up some Adolf sized numbers.

I'm not taking that chance. By the ballot, or otherwise, that son of a bitch WILL BE REMOVED from the White House.