PDA

View Full Version : Vick investigation

Fairwrning
01-29-2004, 06:09 PM
Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick is under investigation by the Blacksburg police Department. The 19-year-old Newport News native has not been charged with anything at this time, but Montgomery County Commonwealth's attorney, Joey Showalter, confirms that a search warrant for Vick's Blacksburg apartment was issued this morning at 3:30 a.m. and executed at 4 a.m. News 7 has obtained a copy of warrant. It says that police were looking for a rum bottle, a vodka bottle, bed sheets, condoms and a digital camera. The search warrant also indicates that three underage girls--two aged 15 and one aged 14--consumed alcohol while in his apartment. One of the 15-year-old girls said she had sex with Vick in his bedroom. News-7 has not been able to reach Marcus Vick. In a statement released late this afternoon, Virginia Tech spokesman Larry Hincker said, "This is a matter for the police and the courts. The university defers to the Blacksburg Police Department to state the facts of the case. No immediate actions are planned but the university could enact athletic or student sanctions depending on the results of the police investigation

ALinChainz
01-29-2004, 06:35 PM
One of the big knocks on Mike Vick in the NFL is that he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Guess it runs in the family.

DLR7884
01-29-2004, 11:52 PM
What a fucking idiot.

DLR7884
No mention of how much weed they found, huh?

Va Beach VH Fan
01-31-2004, 09:49 AM
Marcus, Marcus, Marcus....

Gotsta be careful who you're sticking the Black Snake into nowadays....

Kinda curious how the cops got involved though...

POJO_Risin
01-31-2004, 04:36 PM
I thought the girls went to the police...

They got the wrong fucking Vick brother though...

Fairwrning
01-31-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
One of the big knocks on Mike Vick in the NFL is that he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Guess it runs in the family.

I wouldn't say Mike Vick isnt smart..he has kept his image in check..hell, he's practically the poster boy of the NFL....

Fairwrning
01-31-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
I thought the girls went to the police...

They got the wrong fucking Vick brother though...

I bet the girls went home and said "guess who we partied with tonight"...
my question is if Vick is underage as well, then can he get in touble for the alcohol?...who actually bought the booze??
These girls were probably built like 19 yr olds...lol..or Marcus was pretty fucked up..

DLR7884
02-01-2004, 03:20 AM
Or Marcus is an idiot.

His little 2 game suspension at the beginning of the year was because he was caught with weed (again).

DLR7884
How's he going to read an NFL defense if he can't keep off of 14 year olds or hide his dope?