PDA

View Full Version : Why is Peaches logged in???

Banned
10-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Why do I keep seeing my banned names logged in????

Dr. Love
10-29-2004, 04:30 PM
Nice name.

Banned
10-29-2004, 10:30 PM
Hmmm interesting... Someone edited my post.
Hey Doc! You like that? Don't get used to it... I'm sure I'll have a new one soon...

Cato
10-30-2004, 05:05 AM
fat the shuck up!

Dr. Love
10-30-2004, 09:54 AM
you're very Cato, Ero-san.

SoCalChelle
10-30-2004, 11:52 AM
Do you guys even check IP addresses before you ban people? Or do you just go with the assumption that any new female user must be Fab?

This has nothing to do with defending her, I'm just curious since I just found out MY alias got banned for no apparent reason.

Mrs Houdini
10-30-2004, 12:54 PM
LOL! I saw several of my aliases on-line last night!

ThrillsNSpills
10-30-2004, 03:08 PM
What's anybody going to do?

Ban them ??

POJO_Risin
10-30-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
Do you guys even check IP addresses before you ban people? Or do you just go with the assumption that any new female user must be Fab?

This has nothing to do with defending her, I'm just curious since I just found out MY alias got banned for no apparent reason.

This is why I try and stay out of these things.

Whatever...

You know how we are known for bannings over here...

Rikk
10-30-2004, 04:05 PM
FAB posted at the Links: "IMO- Dave will be make it more like a BEACH BOYS reunion then a Journey reunion. Like a big JOKE. Originality? He's been using the same material since 1976 and it's old! I'm so tired of the Sammy is fat thing. He gained a lil weight a few years back but he's trimed down alot since then. I like his new look. He continues to change and it suits his age and shows that he's not stuck in character. Dave wants to be what he was so badly that it's PATHETIC. What will Dave bring? Greif! Chaos! Let Downs! Drama! More of the same... Oh I'm sure he'll bring the Coke too (SNIF)... Oh and bottle of Jack to shake all over the front row. Let's not forget SPANDEX and Grecians formula in Platinum blonde...."

A poll, HAGAR vs. ROTH. Without hesitation, FAB posted: "Wham Bam! I pick...HAGAR!" In fact, FAB set up this poll to prove to the Links that Dave isn't as popular as people say: "Lets find out...I'll set up a pole... I'm sure it's been done but still..." BTW, FAB, that's 'poll'.

"David Lee Roth = Bob Barker"

"The chicken dance? Why would this be so weird at a Roth concert?"

"I'm not the one who said anything about his sexuality. I do think it's a possibility though, and if he were, I wouldn't care... I still wouldn't buy his CD!"

"Gary WAS NOT Gay!"

Okay, so Gary was not gay, but Dave was? You protect Gary's sexuality, but make up shit about Dave's?

And how about this...did you even like the Army?: "Relax Ineeda... Brett can handle his business just fine and always has... he runs a good place here and it appears that he has the Army pegged for exactly what it is..."

"Don't tell me about the Army. Those idiots are delusional."

"Awww come on, We all know that it was the bro's who pulled the plug on THAT reunion attempt, not Dave. His presentation of HIMSELF during that breif period of time in which a reunion was being considered is what made it a no go not the fact that he wasn't kissing major VH butt."

"Interesting! Cuz I heard that Sammy said Dave was Tinkey Winkey, the GAY one..."

"Someone needs to hand Dave a floor length mirror..."

"I've seen his act and thats enough for ME! Sorry but IMO seeing Dave sing classic VH w/o the brothers again is like watching a movie you love over and over again. After awhile you just get tired of it, know it by heart and it get less and less entertaining."

"Dave is a marketing master! He knows mentioning EVH or anything VH related will keep his name circulating! It is the ONLY thing that DLR can say or do that makes him "NEWSWORTHY"... He has been riding the VH coat tails for years now and makes a career out of doing it just right."

This was FAB's signature at the Links: "EVH- We could go out there and make a killing on tour with Roth but we're not a nostalgia band. I would never just take somebody's money for playing old songs to bring back memories. I'm sure a lot of fans of the band would love to see it-but some things are better left to memory.
Guitar World 1997"

There's plenty more where this came from. That's one third of what I was able to collect in half an hour. The more FAB posts, the more I'll post this stuff.

POJO_Risin
10-30-2004, 04:23 PM
Yo Rikk...that's fine bro...

but the issue with FAB was never her dillusioned idea that Bette Midler was a better rock and roll fit than David Lee Roth for Van Halen...to my knowledge.

Trust me, she wouldn't be the first person to roam this site getting wet over Bette tickling their ivories.

I mean...c'mon...Beaches is an emotional tune...

POJO_Risin
10-30-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Banned
Why do I keep seeing my banned names logged in????

It's a viscious subterranian plot by the meglomaniacs knows as the anti-chedican republic, who does everything that they can to make everyone wonder what they are doing.

I wonder what they are doing now?

Rikk
10-30-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Yo Rikk...that's fine bro...

but the issue with FAB was never her dillusioned idea that Bette Midler was a better rock and roll fit than David Lee Roth for Van Halen...to my knowledge.

Trust me, she wouldn't be the first person to roam this site getting wet over Bette tickling their ivories.

I mean...c'mon...Beaches is an emotional tune...

Yes, I just got the six-DVD special edition set of Beaches featuring an audio commentary with Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar, a four-and-a-half hour documentary, a Sammy Hagar "Beaches"-themed concert at the Cabo San Lucas, and of course some scenes of the film as it was originally filmed with Sammy Hagar in the leading role until he had to leave to do the OU812 tour and his friend Bette was hired. Great stuff. The unreleased scene where Barbara Hershey and Sammy are hugging and Sammy cries, "I love you like my own mother loved me" brings tears to my eyes every time.

I guess the thing with FAB is that this is just insane that she wants to spam here. She never liked it in the first place. It's not just the fact that she loves Sam...it's the fact that she hates Dave. And if she wants to spam this site and talk about her rights, she should read the above quotes a little more closely.

Rikk
10-30-2004, 04:32 PM
It's a viscious subterranian plot by the meglomaniacs knows as the anti-chedican republic, who does everything that they can to make everyone wonder what they are doing.

I wonder what they are doing now?

Apparently, the anti-Chedicans have biological weapons and they are planning to invade the St. Louis Cabo Wabo on Christmas Eve. Much tequila will burn and many pinatas will infected with Anthrax...:p

POJO_Risin
10-30-2004, 05:44 PM
I find the term St. Louis Cabo Wabo offensive...

such a city of lore in the Jazz world to be marred by such a shitty little cantina...

Rikk
10-30-2004, 05:49 PM
I find the term St. Louis Cabo Wabo offensive...

such a city of lore in the Jazz world to be marred by such a shitty little cantina...

I can't imagine anyone in the city of St. Louis uttering the retarded words "Mas tequila".

POJO_Risin
10-30-2004, 05:56 PM
I've been to St. Louis a couple of times...and what a great place to see some good music...

I can't remember the name of the last place I was at...but man...the history...pictures of many of the great blues and jazz players...of all time...along with many of the great rock and rollers...there to play...and hang out...

and now this...a black mark in the annals of St. Louis...

it no doubt cost them the world series...lmfao...

lms2
10-30-2004, 06:05 PM

Igosplut
10-30-2004, 09:09 PM

Anal would be more like it......

Flash Bastard
10-30-2004, 09:39 PM
Why is this thread so fat? Oh, Hi Fab!

Flash Bastard
10-30-2004, 09:45 PM
I've been to St. Louis a couple of times...and what a great place to see some good music...

I can't remember the name of the last place I was at...but man...the history...pictures of many of the great blues and jazz players...of all time...along with many of the great rock and rollers...there to play...and hang out...

The only thing that cost the Cardinals the World Series was the Larry Walker curse. He spent numerous seasons in Colorado just going through the motions and collecting a paycheck

Look up the word 'Worthless' in the dictionary and there's a picture of Walker in a Rockies uniform.

Fuck him. I hope he gets rectal cancer.

Hi Pojo.

POJO_Risin
10-31-2004, 12:21 AM
LMFAO Flash...wow...

You know...Rolen and Pujols forgot to show up as well...;)

Big Troubles
11-01-2004, 08:41 AM
This is why I try and stay out of these things.

Whatever...

You know how we are known for bannings over here...

Dont take this the wrong way Pojo, but what happened to the no banning policy we used to have? I dont really care either way, Im just curious as to Why someone is so quick to ban?

Born 2 Love U
11-01-2004, 02:14 PM
Hey, why were all my banned alias foreced to go in and vote for Rikk? And why did they have to give him five stars on top of it? Come on BT... Rikk OWNS the ARMY! I never thought I'd see the day... I just wonder if Sarge knows...

diamondsgirl
11-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Born 2 Love U
Hey, why were all my banned alias foreced to go in and vote for Rikk? And why did they have to give him five stars on top of it? Come on BT... Rikk OWNS the ARMY! I never thought I'd see the day... I just wonder if Sarge knows...

I don't know about owning the army, but Rikk owns Fab and all of her aliases, I'd say. :)

seenbad
11-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Dont take this the wrong way Pojo, but what happened to the no banning policy we used to have? I dont really care either way, Im just curious as to Why someone is so quick to ban?

Hey, dummy. Pull your head outta your arse. The process to ban fab seemed to take months. I don't think the "quick to ban" accusation is a fair one. The trillion new alias's that are being banned are certainly "quick" but that's just to enforce a decision they made ONCE that she's chosen to completely ignore.

Fuckin retard. Do I need to explain EVERYTHING to your ignorant ass ALL the time? You're so stupid.

:)

Rebel
11-01-2004, 05:49 PM
LOL Seen!! You need to learn to be more direct, this beating around the bush shit doesn't cut it lol!

Fabulous Shadow
11-02-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by seenbad
Hey, dummy. Pull your head outta your arse. The process to ban fab seemed to take months. I don't think the "quick to ban" accusation is a fair one. The trillion new alias's that are being banned are certainly "quick" but that's just to enforce a decision they made ONCE that she's chosen to completely ignore.

Fuckin retard. Do I need to explain EVERYTHING to your ignorant ass ALL the time? You're so stupid.

:)

Well seeny... Why dont YOU go back to the LINKS. Don't you have a MOD job THERE not HERE??? Smooch and cuddle tho...

BT as always, your HOT and your COOL!

Dr. Love
11-02-2004, 08:35 AM
I love watching a bunch of 30-somethings act like children :cool:

seenbad
11-02-2004, 12:09 PM
That's because you're so cool and mature Dr. Love. A voice of reason. A beacon of.....bleh. You're a bitchass.

Have a great day. :)

WACF
11-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Why do so many posters feel the need to hide behind an alias.

If you won't say it under your username it ain't worth saying.

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
I love watching a bunch of 30-somethings act like children :cool:

Funny thing is, Spermbath has been on my ignore for a few months now... Now who's the stupid motherfucker? :D Go back to the links you silly faggy fuck, before I start saying things I "might" regret, you ass licking cocksucker, wannna be "Brett" bung-hole you! ;)

Oh and thank you Fab. Its always nice to see a mature posting.

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by WACF
Why do so many posters feel the need to hide behind an alias.

If you won't say it under your username it ain't worth saying.

Silly. Americans have been hiding behind alias's for years! ;)

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Rebel
LOL Seen!! You need to learn to be more direct, this beating around the bush shit doesn't cut it lol! More like he needs to learn his manners and p's and q's before he finds himself wet in the front and shitty in the back of his pants, all because he couldn't resist taking yet another BORING jab at me. The guy is a fucking waste of human tissue and I wouldn't normally bother replying to his nonsense but I feel Spermbath is a lost soul and constantly needs the approval of others and attention from peers to justify his existence not just in the Army, but on planet Earth. Do us a favor Seeny, jump out of your speeding car, declaring your right to be a closet homosexual and cum guzzler, crying out that "Tears for Fears rules" while you roll and burn yourself into the after life. Or..... Kindly die another way. ;)

seenbad
11-02-2004, 03:19 PM
Gee, that sure wasn't very nice. :)

You're just hurt because people find me entertaining. Especially when I jack you sideways.

Do you have to be so schoolyard vulgar though? I mean, I'd like to spar with you once in a while but it's just lame wading through all the poo poo and pee pee and cum dripping blah blah blah . It's almost like that's all ya got. If so, not interested. Too boring.....of course that's fairly descriptive in itself I reckon.

Have a great day! :)

seenbad
11-02-2004, 03:22 PM
I thought you had me on ignore? :confused:

Rebel
11-02-2004, 04:38 PM
Gee, that sure wasn't very nice. :)

You're just hurt because people find me entertaining. Especially when I jack you sideways.

Do you have to be so schoolyard vulgar though? I mean, I'd like to spar with you once in a while but it's just lame wading through all the poo poo and pee pee and cum dripping blah blah blah . It's almost like that's all ya got. If so, not interested. Too boring.....of course that's fairly descriptive in itself I reckon.

Have a great day! :)

you said poo......

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 04:49 PM

well to tell you the truth, which no one else will around here, I forgot I had you on ignore, then took you off, when I noticed your quote in a Fab Shadow reply... Either way I dont care.

BTW, Poo Poo, Pee Pee are funnies. If you are offended then thats ok. If you keep coming back with those same old tiresome replies of "school yard talk or drivel" or that Im "boring" than perhaps that is a sure sign that this is all you've got, and Im not interested. ;)

Have a shitty day faggot! ;)

Rikk
11-02-2004, 05:12 PM
What does Carmine think, BT?:D

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 05:17 PM
who da fak is Carmine? ;)

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 05:42 PM
you think Im carmine??? nah... lol thats an insult to him and me. More me. ;)

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 05:43 PM

and I thought you weren't gay? I guess pussies were optional when you were born huh?

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 05:44 PM
and what the fak are you doing? Your best Sammy Fagar impression? You win man.. You win... Just put the guitar down and nobody has to get hurt. :D

guwapo_rocker
11-02-2004, 05:48 PM
and I thought you weren't gay? I guess pussies were optional when you were born huh?

Who Dat?

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 05:52 PM
Seeny...

He's a flaming fudge-packer dont ya know? :D

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 05:53 PM
I love that wiggles pic!

Brett
11-02-2004, 06:02 PM
BT, you had Seen on ignore on here? LOL. Talk about being a pussy.

I await your next "take your dad's dick out of your ass" homophobic rant.

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 06:05 PM
Zzzz.... Theres one pussy here. Those are your vagina slugs dripping out of your short shorts Bretts... Not mine. Need a mirror?

Brett
11-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Seriously, stop posting pictures of yourself, it's embarrassing. Quick better put Seen back on ignore wuss.

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Brett
BT, you had Seen on ignore on here? LOL. Talk about being a pussy.

I await your next "take your dad's dick out of your ass" homophobic rant.

you...like Spermbath, await for my replies because you secretly love it when ANYONE replies to you. Get it right. I said your Dadas fingers. Not dick. Dont misquote.

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 06:09 PM
actually I forgot he was on ignore tool. Its called power. Not being a wuss. Its being able to turn off, or shoe away flies, when convienient.

and Umm... if Im a wuss, i guess you are calling Flappo a wuss too? You ARE a fucking moron. lol

Brett
11-02-2004, 06:12 PM
Everyone replies to me because I'm smart, good looking, and gosh darn it, people like me. Jealous fucker.

People reply to you because you're so easy to wind up. Soon we can just start typing your replies for you, the same five $.02 insults.

Brett
11-02-2004, 06:13 PM
actually I forgot he was on ignore tool. Its called power. Not being a wuss. Its being able to turn off, or shoe away flies, when convienient.

and Umm... if Im a wuss, i guess you are calling Flappo a wuss too? You ARE a fucking moron. lol

What the fuck does Flappo have to do with you being a 100% pussy and putting Seen on ignore?

Like I give a shit who Flappo has on ignore. If he was smart, he'd have your stupid ass on ignore that's for sure.

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 06:15 PM
What the fuck does Flappo have to do with you being a 100% pussy and putting Seen on ignore?

Like I give a shit who Flappo has on ignore. If he was smart, he'd have your stupid ass on ignore that's for sure.

well that made sense. If Flappo had me on ignore that would make sense, but if I have someone on ignore Im a pussy? Gotcha! Go play at the links retard.

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 06:16 PM
Everyone replies to me because I'm smart, good looking, and gosh darn it, people like me. Jealous fucker.

People reply to you because you're so easy to wind up. Soon we can just start typing your replies for you, the same five $.02 insults.

I think my .02 cent insults are far more entertaining than your 1994 Stuart Smally SNL routine. :rolleyes:

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 06:17 PM
sure glad your not getting wound up though! LOL ;)

breathe man... breathe.

Brett
11-02-2004, 06:22 PM
well that made sense. If Flappo had me on ignore that would make sense, but if I have someone on ignore Im a pussy? Gotcha! Go play at the links retard.

Again, who cares what Flappo does? What you need a fucking hand here too pussy? Flappo come help this pussy out, he's crying for help.

Yes it would make sense if EVERYONE had you on ignore because you're a fucking bore. When you put people on ignore it's because you're a wuss, and/or the truth probably hurts.

Basically there is a double-standard because you're a dope. Figure it out now dummy?

Brett
11-02-2004, 06:23 PM
I think my .02 cent insults are far more entertaining than your 1994 Stuart Smally SNL routine. :rolleyes:

Wow you spotted that? Gee I thought I was being so clever and original. :rolleyes:

Man you're dumb.

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 06:37 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzz....

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 06:38 PM
If I bore you.... STOP REPLYING MORON!

Big Troubles
11-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Ok Bretts.... Go ahead and reply. LOL Watch everyone, he can't resist!

Brett
11-02-2004, 06:39 PM
Jesus three replies to yourself in less than 5 minutes? Dude relax. I'll reply, just hang the fuck on.

Of course I'm going to respond dumbfuck, just like you've been doing.

Man you're strange.

Dr. Love
11-03-2004, 12:13 AM
That's because you're so cool and mature Dr. Love. A voice of reason. A beacon of.....bleh. You're a bitchass.

Have a great day. :)

That's not very nice and loving. :( You're just sore over the curveball score. :(

Btw, nice sock tan lines. :cool:

Fabulous Shadow
11-03-2004, 12:34 AM
That would be a farmers tan DOC!

POJO_Risin
11-03-2004, 01:41 AM

I'm banning her because I want to at this point...I'm sick of dumbass threads like this...a dumbass posts that she makes...

done...

and it wasn't a quick decision...

maybe it should have been...

seenbad
11-03-2004, 09:38 PM
Love- Fuck you and your curveball score. I'll smoke that shit when I get some time. I have a secret weapon for that game.

BT- You're a cummy poopy pee pee face. Spastic dork.

Fab/banned/outta here/back again/etc etc.., that's a golf tan.

Pojo....aahhh pojo. Tsk tsk.

MAX
11-03-2004, 09:59 PM
Noonan,

"cummy poopy pee pee face?"

What the fuck? You are in dire need of a bitchslap and a fucking Fresca!!!!!

- J

seenbad
11-03-2004, 10:40 PM
Just talking to him in a language he appears to be comfortable with Maxamillion.

Pick up that blood!!

Dr. Love
11-03-2004, 10:41 PM
:(

MAX
11-03-2004, 10:46 PM
Just talking to him in a language he appears to be comfortable with Maxamillion.

Pick up that blood!!

I ain't payin no fitty cents for no coke!!! LOL!!!!

I read you loud and clear my brother and I'm glad to have you back in the starting lineup!!! :D