PDA

View Full Version : BCE releases new FAKE Osama tape as October Surprise

FORD
10-29-2004, 04:31 PM
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/041029/041029_binLaden.hmedium.jpg
Fake Osama #2 releases October Surprise '04

BREAKING NEWS
MSNBC and NBC News
Updated: 3:21 p.m. ET Oct. 29, 2004

Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, in a videotape broadcast Friday on Al-Jazeera television, claimed full responsibility for the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in the United States and warns Americans that “your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands.”

advertisement
U.S. officials, who said the government had obtained the tape independently, told NBC News that the message authentic. They said, however, that there was no plan to raise the terrorist threat level, currently at yellow, or “elevated,” because bin Laden makes no specific threat.

Neither the Qatar-based channel nor U.S. officials would say how it had received the tape.

In the tape, bin Laden — wearing traditional white robes, a turban and a tan cloak — reads from papers at a lectern against a plain brown background. Speaking quietly in an even voice, he tells the American people that “Bush cannot protect you.”

Bin Laden says “we decided to destroy towers in America” because “we are a free people” who wanted to “regain the freedom” of their nation. He accuses President Bush of “misleading” the American people for the three years since the Sept. 11 attacks. Most of bin Laden’s message is in regard to Bush, who faces Democrat John Kerry in next week’s presidential election.

He ridicules Bush for reacting slowly to the Sept. 11 attacks, saying: “I never thought that the supreme leader would leave 50,000 of his people in the two towers to face the terrifying events alone at the time they were in need for him.”

The last authenticated contemporaneous video message from bin Laden appeared in December 2001, when he discussed a U.S. attack on a mosque. U.S. officials said all subsequent videos of bin Laden were believed to have been recorded earlier and broadcast much later.

The last audio message from bin Laden was on April 15, when he offered a truce to European nations if they removed their troops from the Middle East within 90 days. On Oct. 1, bin Laden’s second-in-command, Ayman al-Zawahri, issued an audiotape calling on young Muslims to strike the United States and its allies.

Big Train
10-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Your fucking weak...

FORD
10-29-2004, 04:32 PM
B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T
!
!
!

FORD
10-29-2004, 04:41 PM
Take a good look at that picture. If that's Bin Laden, I'm KKKarl fucking Rove.

Big Train
10-29-2004, 04:42 PM
That is exactly what you just presented. The tape practically ENDORSES Kerry and I'm supposed to buy it? It's a fake tape alright...from the left..

ELVIS
10-29-2004, 04:46 PM
It is Bin Laden...

FORD
10-29-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
That is exactly what you just presented. The tape practically ENDORSES Kerry and I'm supposed to buy it? It's a fake tape alright...from the left..

It's reverse psychology... the gullible people who believe what the BCE, FAUX, MSRNC, etc tell them will see this and say "So Bin Laden don't like Bush huh? Well then mebbe we should vote for him anyway, even though he sucks and ruined the economy and I lost my job and everything...."

FORD
10-29-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
It is Bin Laden...

No it isn't. Though their casting department has certainly improved since the Kandahar tape.

Funny how the only 2 tapes "Osama" ever confesses in are the 2 that look nothing like him.

jhale667
10-29-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by FORD
warns Americans that “your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands.”

[/B]

"practically Endorses Kerry"?---Does that sound like a Kerry endorsement, dumbass?!?!

Sgt Schultz
10-29-2004, 05:05 PM

Hi how's it goin' Carl?

BigBadBrian
10-29-2004, 05:12 PM
FORD is going crazy with paranoia. :killer:

Snoo
10-29-2004, 05:19 PM
Why does it say '1982'?

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 05:35 PM

Someone get Karl his methodone....
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

"Mr.Ford your straight jacket is ready":D

Nickdfresh
10-29-2004, 05:54 PM

How!?!? He criticizes both and basically says it is irrelevent who the president is. Whether it is the real Bin-Douchebag or not, it changes nothing-except that this piece of shit is still breathing while our troops are hunkered down in Iraq. Does that make any sense?

Pink Spider
10-29-2004, 05:54 PM
No it isn't. Though their casting department has certainly improved since the Kandahar tape.

Funny how the only 2 tapes "Osama" ever confesses in are the 2 that look nothing like him.

CIA next generation CG is my guess.

Frank Oz as the voice of Tim Osman.

FORD
10-29-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Snoo
Why does it say '1982'?

Good question.... Anybody speak Arabic around here??

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 05:58 PM
does bin laden's statement about bush's slow reaction time contributing to the success of the operation have any credence?

that plane in PA took the longest right? seemed to me like it kinda lingered... then got shot out of the air.

FORD
10-29-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
CIA next generation CG is my guess.

Frank Oz as the voice of Tim Osman.

Defeat Great Satan, I will
infidels they are, and be destroyed they must.....

FORD
10-29-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
does bin laden's statement about bush's slow reaction time contributing to the success of the operation have any credence?

Remember that it was 8:46 when the First plane hit the WTC and almost an hour later when the Pentagon got hit. There's absolutely no reason why jet fighters couldn't have scrambled all over Washington DC in that amount of time.

So yes, the actor playing Osama spoke the truth on that one.

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 06:17 PM
Ford when you huff paint do you prefer gold or silver?

Guitar Shark
10-29-2004, 06:32 PM
It's him you loonie.

Viking
10-29-2004, 06:35 PM
FORD, I knew it wouldn't take five minutes for some sub-moronic, mentally defective comment to come off your keyboard. :rolleyes:

Do Planet Earth a favor, FORD - stay away from the ballot box.

Angel
10-29-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Viking
FORD, I knew it wouldn't take five minutes for some sub-moronic, mentally defective comment to come off your keyboard. :rolleyes:

Do the WORLD a favour, FORD - make sure you take all your friends to the ballot box with you! :D

FORD
10-29-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Viking

Too late for that.....

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/avatars/ivoted.gif

FORD
10-29-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
It's him you loonie.

Aren't you supposed to discredit flimsy evidence by nature, counselor?

Look at this guy's shoulders and his overall build.

If he's 6" 5', then I must be Yao fucking Ming.

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 06:53 PM
Would you like noodles or rice Mr, Ming?

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 06:54 PM
How many times did you vote Ford?

ELVIS
10-29-2004, 06:55 PM
Too late for that.....

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/avatars/ivoted.gif

I hope your vote gets lost...:D

FORD
10-29-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I hope your vote gets lost...:D

Considering I hand delivered it to the county auditor's office, that isn't likely. Then again, they ARE Republicans :(

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 07:11 PM
They let you out of the cage at the mental hospital to vote.....had to be supervised...I hope

Guitar Shark
10-29-2004, 07:25 PM

Your sole evidence is that he LOOKS too small to be 6'5" (from one video still, mind you). Who's got the flimsy case here?

Answer: You. :)

BITEYOASS
10-29-2004, 07:26 PM
My god, I might as well vote for Bush for the sole purpose of pissing off FORD! :D

FORD
10-29-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
My god, I might as well vote for Bush for the sole purpose of pissing off FORD! :D

As long as you're sure Junior can't send your ass to the Sunni triangle to face those explosives that his dumb ass allowed to be stolen.

Guitar Shark
10-29-2004, 07:33 PM
I don't understand why FORD is so scared of this video anyway. To me, it hurts Bush more than it helps him. It reminds voters that OBL is still out there, and that the "War on Terror" is anything but won.

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 07:34 PM
old obl just had to throw in his two cents ya know?

FORD
10-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
I don't understand why FORD is so scared of this video anyway. To me, it hurts Bush more than it helps him. It reminds voters that OBL is still out there, and that the "War on Terror" is anything but won.

That's a very logical interpretation. But that's not the way FAUX and CNN are spinning it.

ELVIS
10-29-2004, 07:37 PM
As long as you're sure Junior can't send your ass to the Sunni triangle to face those explosives that his dumb ass allowed to be stolen.

How stupid can one get ??

Nickdfresh
10-29-2004, 07:39 PM
Campare for yourself.

Guitar Shark
10-29-2004, 07:40 PM
We've spent hundreds of billions of dollars fighting a war on terror yet haven't caught the one man responsible for 9/11. Good job Junior!

John Ashcroft
10-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Hey Ford, what are ya worried about anyway???

I thought Kerry was the tougher one on terrorism. I thought he was going to "hunt down and kill as many terrorists as possible!"???

I thought he was going to run "A smarter, more sensitive war on terror."????

If "The New JFK's" as strong on defense as you all are trying to convince America he is, shouldn't a new Bin Laden tape bolster his chances next week?

You know the answer, it's because describing you libs as weak on defense is one of the all time understatements. You're non existant on defense! And you know it, and America knows it. Otherwise you wouldn't be freaking out over this new tape. You know damn well and good American's don't trust you limp-wristed, yet "nuanced" types with national security. American's know damn well that the strongest response any terrorist would get out of Kerry is the 101st U.N. resolution condeming them in "the strongest possible language!"

Kerry's over, and this new tape has nothing to do with it. You know it, and all the cheating you dems are taking part in, and all your lawyers won't save his sorry ass just like it didn't help you when Ahhhhhhhhnold won Caleeeeeforneeeeeeeeaaaa!

ODShowtime
10-29-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
and all your lawyers won't save his sorry ass just like it didn't help you when Ahhhhhhhhnold won Caleeeeeforneeeeeeeeaaaa!

It was all worth it for that ^

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 07:43 PM
How the fuck else could you spin it? You've got the most wanted man on the planet sticking his head out his spyder hole right before the election taunting G.W.

Nickdfresh
10-29-2004, 07:43 PM
Whoops! I meant compare this:

Nickdfresh
10-29-2004, 07:44 PM
And this

FORD
10-29-2004, 07:47 PM
No it's because Osama's face, or in this case an actor made up to look like Osama (hey Sunday's Halloween - close enough) provokes instant fear among the SHEEPLE, because the BCE, their corporate media whores and their stupid color codes (just wait orange alert by Sunday, red by Tuesday) are designed to condition FEAR. Ask the guys who sell duct tape and plastic sheets if that bullshit works or not. Home Depot isn't contributing to the BCE campaign for nothing.

FORD
10-29-2004, 07:49 PM
And Colliieforneeea was an anomoly anyway. Gropenator needed what, 20% to win??

Warham
10-29-2004, 07:50 PM
I don't live in fear of terrorist attacks. They could have a double red on Tuesday, and it wouldn't change my vote.

I'm voting for Bush for many other reasons than fear.

ELVIS
10-29-2004, 07:55 PM
Same here...

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 08:01 PM
Ford... I guess thats really not Saddaam either? Back in your cell before you hurt yourself...... Wait ..Wait..Wait, Thats' really not George Bush either and and and that's really not Dick Cheney annd and and Im' really not me either.AHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE VOICES THE VOICES!

McCarrens
10-29-2004, 08:04 PM
I said I wold never comment on Ford's nonsense again, ut this topic drew me back in...

Ford, your damned moron, expecting anyone to belive the things you post here.

FORD
10-29-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Ford... I guess thats really not Saddaam either?

Actually, it is highly questionable, as I said at the time, that one who was as arrogant and mean spiritied as Saddam Hussein would allow himself to be taken alive by Kurds (one of his most hated enemies) and planted in a hole in the ground, only to be turned over to "infidel Americans".

BTW, how come we never hear anything about Hussein's trial in the news anymore? :confused:

McCarrens
10-29-2004, 08:07 PM
Ford, who do you believe reports the "true" news, the Jayson Blair-hiring NYT, or the lying CBS, or the admittedly-liberally slanted ABC?

Nickdfresh
10-29-2004, 08:11 PM
The question remains. Why is Osama still alive and free (sort of)? Why is Saddam mentioned in this thread? He was caught.

Bush deserves to lose on that fact alone!

BITEYOASS
10-29-2004, 08:12 PM

oooohhhh, FORD trying to bring fear in me!!! I'm soooo scared!!! Got some news for ya, I'm not very scared of explosives since I work with em(aviation weapons) on a daily basis in the USMC. As far as who is the commander-in-chief, I could care less who is in charge, because I joined back in 1998 when Bill Clinton was in charge and didn't throw a hissy fit about it. I'm the fifth generation in my famliy who has joined the military. I volunteered for activation this year because my civillian job sucked and I wanted to go back into active duty. I've been doing this for 6 years because I enjoy the comraderie and the work that I do. As far as Iraq is concerned, I knew a war was going to be inevitable in my career, so I might as well make a difference. Better me than some idiot who joined just for the college money. It's called a War, not a peacekeeping mission!!!

I tell you who should be more afraid some bumfuck named hadji trying to speed away from a hellfire missle in his explosive-laden yellow Volkwagen! Plus added to the fact that most of these terrorists don't know shit about explosives safety and the volatility of the these conventional explosives that were supposedly stolen will more than likely get themselves killed in an accident, then attempting to make a terrorist attack. So I sleep better at night knowing that fact.

One more thing FORD, don't take the brown acid! The closer it gets to Nov. 2'nd, the more paranoid you get. Besides, I'm pulling your leg. I'm voting for Badnarik! :D

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 08:25 PM
Let's all write Ford's name in HA HA!

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
The question remains. Why is Osama still alive and free (sort of)? Why is Saddam mentioned in this thread? He was caught.

Bush deserves to lose on that fact alone!

According to Ford: Sadaam,Osama, Al Zarqawi and the rest are all actors hired by the BCE:rolleyes:

FORD
10-29-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
oooohhhh, FORD trying to bring fear in me!!!

Nope. That's the BCE's M.O., not mine. Besides, why would I waste my time trying to scare a Marine?

I'm soooo scared!!! Got some news for ya, I'm not very scared of explosives since I work with em(aviation weapons) on a daily basis in the USMC. As far as who is the commander-in-chief, I could care less who is in charge, because I joined back in 1998 when Bill Clinton was in charge and didn't throw a hissy fit about it.

True, but Clinton never lied to you about your mission. I know that Honor means everything to the Marines, and to me, it would seem the most dishonorable thing a CINC could do is lie to you about the reason he wants you to put your ass on the line.

I'm the fifth generation in my famliy who has joined the military. I volunteered for activation this year because my civillian job sucked and I wanted to go back into active duty. I've been doing this for 6 years because I enjoy the comraderie and the work that I do. As far as Iraq is concerned, I knew a war was going to be inevitable in my career, so I might as well make a difference. Better me than some idiot who joined just for the college money. It's called a War, not a peacekeeping mission!!!

And I thank you for your committment and sacrifice for this country. I just wish the "powers that be" weren't taking advantage of it for their own selfish interests that have more to do with their own profits than the security of this country.

I tell you who should be more afraid some bumfuck named hadji trying to speed away from a hellfire missle in his explosive-laden yellow Volkwagen! Plus added to the fact that most of these terrorists don't know shit about explosives safety and the volatility of the these conventional explosives that were supposedly stolen will more than likely get themselves killed in an accident, then attempting to make a terrorist attack. So I sleep better at night knowing that fact.

Well, if you're a terrorist, safety's not a prime concern.

One more thing FORD, don't take the brown acid! The closer it gets to Nov. 2'nd, the more paranoid you get. Besides, I'm pulling your leg. I'm voting for Badnarik! :D

I remember that you have been as critical of the BCE as I have lately, so I didn't think you were serious. But you might want to check out the "Last Straw" thread if you haven't done so already and hear out the arguments in that thread. Then if you still vote Badnarik, that's cool. I believe other parties need a bigger voice, but for me the #1 priority is dismantling the neocons' stranglehold on power in the Federal Government.

Sgt Schultz
10-29-2004, 08:45 PM

How's it goin' Yao?

FORD
10-29-2004, 08:45 PM
According to Ford: Sadaam,Osama, Al Zarqawi and the rest are all actors hired by the BCE:rolleyes:

Got a quotation on that, asshole?

FORD
10-29-2004, 09:04 PM
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape2.html

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 09:16 PM
Ford, you and I have argued this point more than once and I know others here would agree.....I'll go and search threads ASSHOLE!

wraytw
10-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Oh, excuse me! I'll go get my aluminum foil hat before I proceed in this thread...!

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 09:39 PM
" BUSH CANNOT PRTECT YOU SAYS ACTOR IN ATTEMPT AT REVERSE PSYCOLOGY"..... FORD

wraytw
10-29-2004, 09:55 PM
Reverse Psychology. Hehe. That's the best one, yet. :D

rucalobe
10-29-2004, 10:10 PM
People:

Relax. This just demonstrates that George W. Bush indeed dropped the ball when he decided to go after Saddam instead of Bin Laden. The emergence of Bin Laden proves that all the death and destruction that our soldiers and their families have suffered in Irak, plus the waste of billions of dollars in the Irak theater have been a total waste of blood, money and precious American lives.

People, 9-11 happened under George W. Bush's watch. He knew the threat and didn't do squat. Instead of going after Osama, he cut and run to chase Saddam (which did not have anything to do with 9-11).

Thus, Bush does not deserve to be re-elected. What we need is a fresh start and the Kerry-Edwards is the answer.

Put America First on November 2nd. VOTE KERRY-EDWARDS!!!

wraytw
10-29-2004, 10:12 PM
Looks likes the troops are making one last push before election night. LOL

MAX
10-29-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by rucalobe
People:

Relax. This just demonstrates that George W. Bush indeed dropped the ball when he decided to go after Saddam instead of Bin Laden. The emergence of Bin Laden proves that all the death and destruction that our soldiers and their families have suffered in Irak, plus the waste of billions of dollars in the Irak theater have been a total waste of blood, money and precious American lives.

People, 9-11 happened under George W. Bush's watch. He knew the threat and didn't do squat. Instead of going after Osama, he cut and run to chase Saddam (which did not have anything to do with 9-11).

Thus, Bush does not deserve to be re-elected. What we need is a fresh start and the Kerry-Edwards is the answer.

Put America First on November 2nd. VOTE KERRY-EDWARDS!!!

Do you work for the Kerry camp? Also, where or what the fuck is "IraK?" :rolleyes:

rucalobe
10-29-2004, 10:41 PM
Hi Max,

Sorry about the typo. I did not know you were a grammar teacher.
No, I don't work for the DNC. I'm just a veteran (US Army, Gulf War I vet) of the opinion that GWB does not deserve to be re-elected. W has failed miserably in the international and domestic arena. The USA cannot afford his stupidity for an additional term.

Hope you understand my point of view.

Rucalobe

wraytw
10-29-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Also, where or what the fuck is "IraK?" :rolleyes:

Close to Irank?

JCOOK
10-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Hi Max,

No, I don't work for the DNC. I'm just a veteran (US Army, Gulf War I vet) of the opinion that GWB does not deserve to be re-elected. W has failed miserably in the international and domestic arena. The USA cannot afford his stupidity for an additional term.

Rucalobe

Even though I dissagree you sound like someone with conviction,unlike a certain mental patient around here who thinks the boogey man is under his bed.;)

rucalobe
10-29-2004, 10:48 PM
Oh, another grammar teacher...are you having fun yet?
You know what? That's alright. On Tuesday night I'll be smiling (and listening to "Dance the Night Away") when Fox News declares John Kerry as the President-elect of the United States.
Stay tuned...

HELLVIS
10-29-2004, 10:53 PM
FOUR MORE BEERS!
FOUR MORE BEERS!
FOUR MORE BEERS!

MAX
10-29-2004, 10:53 PM
Oh, another grammar teacher...are you having fun yet?
You know what? That's alright. On Tuesday night I'll be smiling (and listening to "Dance the Night Away") when Fox News declares John Kerry as the President-elect of the United States.
Stay tuned...

Dude,

I think you are gravely mistaken. LOL!!

No disrespect and I both thank and commend you for your service to our beloved country. I know I should jus stay out of this shit. Anyway, we'll never see eye to eye on this but we love the Diamond one!!!!

Roth On!!!

:gulp:

wraytw
10-29-2004, 10:57 PM
Some people have no sense of humor.

Though, not being able to spell Iraq correctly does raise some questions on how informed one said voter is.

FORD
10-29-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by wraytw
Some people have no sense of humor.

Though, not being able to spell Iraq correctly does raise some questions on how informed one said voter is.

Yet a guy who can't pronounce "NUCLEAR" is qualified to be President?

wraytw
10-29-2004, 11:01 PM
I don't judge one's intelligence based on their dialect.

HELLVIS
10-29-2004, 11:05 PM
Einstein pronounced protein pro-tee'-in. But, he was a dummy who's favorite color was brown.

rucalobe
10-29-2004, 11:18 PM
Wraytw,
I'm very sorry for having made such a serious grammar mistake. You see, if you were fluent in more than one language you would know that one tends to have a bit of a grammar mixup from time to time.

Max,
Thanks for your candor and comments. Being a Dave fan does not mean that we have to agree on everything. I just hope you vote based on the facts and not on the rethoric. Take care bud!

Rucalobe

wraytw
10-29-2004, 11:26 PM
You see, if you were fluent in more than one language you would know that one tends to have a bit of a grammar mixup from time to time.

Assumptions aren't productive, you know. :)

rucalobe
10-29-2004, 11:31 PM
HI JCOOK:

Thanks. I believe FORD is passionate in his own special way, that's all.
I do believe that the guy on the tape is OBL (my older brother is in the "national security business" so I know a thing or two about this topic). I guess we'll have to wait. If OBL strikes again that would substantiate the argument that military strength should have been employed to hunt down and kill OBL right after 9-11. I still think that Kerry will win by a slight margin.

Take care and vote (do you have early voting in CA?)

Rucalobe

rucalobe
10-29-2004, 11:35 PM
Wraytw:

So, are you fluent in another language other than English or not?

Big Train
10-29-2004, 11:47 PM
Welcome Rucalobe to our forum. Although you and I are completely different ends of the spectrum, we always enjoy actual intelligent conversation here.

That said, I don't think Kerry is gonna pull it out. He is too fucking weak all around.

ELVIS
10-30-2004, 12:51 AM

Yeah, but there's medicine that can correct the problem...

I do believe that the guy on the tape is OBL

You hear that FORD ??

Imagine that...

:elvis:

BigBadBrian
10-30-2004, 01:04 AM
Yet a guy who can't pronounce "NUCLEAR" is qualified to be President?

Just as much as one who says "I-dee-er" for Idea. :rolleyes:

John Ashcroft
10-30-2004, 01:35 AM
Hi Max,
I'm just a veteran (US Army, Gulf War I vet) of the opinion that GWB does not deserve to be re-elected. W has failed miserably in the international and domestic arena. The USA cannot afford his stupidity for an additional term.

Rucalobe

Well, I could interject a few jabs in regards to the typical Army grunt's intelligence here... But I won't. :D I love you guys as much as any of my Air Force brothers.

Anyway, what I will say is that you're in the extreme minority amongst servicemembers. Are you still on active duty?

BrownSound1
10-30-2004, 01:45 AM
That's Osama....geezus. It amazes me at the conspiracy theorists that abound. What I want to know is how has Bush being President affected them personally. Unemployment is the same as it was when Clinton was re-elected...so what gives?

bueno bob
10-30-2004, 01:53 AM
Fuck y'all, I wrote in DAVID LEE FUCKIN' ROTH for President!

Fuck Bush and Kerry!!

"Come on and vote now for DAVEY - Let's do this country RIIIIIGHT!!!!"

:)

2004's President Elect, David Lee Roth!

ELVIS
10-30-2004, 01:55 AM
BS1 quote
That's Osama....geezus. It amazes me at the conspiracy theorists that abound. What I want to know is how has Bush being President affected them personally. Unemployment is the same as it was when Clinton was re-elected...so what gives?

That's what I'd still like to know, especially considering that the country is basically 100% recovered from 9/11, under George Bush's watch...

bueno bob
10-30-2004, 01:59 AM
Breaking News from CNN:

America seems to approve of it's new President Elect!

By a LANDSLIDE WRITE IN VOTE, David Lee Roth has become the new President of the United States! President-Elect Roth has recently been made aware of his win and has said that "I look forward to serving the people with grace, dignity, and a 24/7 party the likes of which this country ain't never seen, I say!"

bueno bob
10-30-2004, 02:01 AM
Your new Commander in Chief

HELLVIS
10-30-2004, 02:02 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Just as much as one who says "I-dee-er" for Idea. :rolleyes: [/QUOTE

Hey, I think I heard that guy say, "Can I get me a huntin' license? ":D

FORD
10-30-2004, 02:13 AM
IMAGINE THIS: John Doe, a known murderer kills your entire family

But first, imagine he had sent you a letter, stating he was going to kill your family.

You report the threat to the chief of police who... promptly goes on vacation and assigns no one to investigate.

Imagine you find your family murdered, and the entire hideous crime is caught on a security camera, which reveals the murderer to be, none other than John Doe.

Imagine the chief of police vowing on television, for the cameras, to bring your family's killer to justice.

But instead of pursuing their killer, he focuses all of his attention on catching shoplifters at the local WalMart.

Imagine the police chief is running for re-election, and on the eve of the election, John Doe appears at your door, taunting you because he has gone unpunished.

QUESTION: Do you vote to re-elect the chief of police?

JCOOK
10-30-2004, 03:13 AM
WILL SOMEBODY GET A FUCKING NET AND TRANQUILIZER GUN HE'S FINALLY FLIPPED!

JCOOK
10-30-2004, 03:16 AM
HI JCOOK:

I do believe that the guy on the tape is OBL (my older brother is in the "national security business" so I know a thing or two about this topic). I guess we'll have to wait. If OBL strikes again that would substantiate the argument that military strength should have been employed to hunt down and kill OBL right after 9-11. I still think that Kerry will win by a slight margin.

Take care and vote (do you have early voting in CA?)

Rucalobe
They have early voting here but Ford scared everyone away with his ray gun:confused:

ashstralia
10-30-2004, 03:48 AM
apparently obl made reference to a
1982 israeli attack on lebanon.
hence the '1982' caption.

oh..... they're not actors,
they're shape -shifting reptilian
aliens, who arrived in 1947.

but don't let anyone know i told you.

*s*******

JCOOK
10-30-2004, 03:59 AM
I nominate myself for secretary of prostitution,drugs, and rock-n-roll

DAVE OR THE GRAVE!

Big Train
10-30-2004, 04:49 AM
Ford,

You imagine a lot, which is the problem when trying to debate you. Your in another realm, with rapidly changing plots...

JCOOK
10-30-2004, 05:39 AM
Ford,

You imagine a lot, which is the problem when trying to debate you. Your in another realm, with rapidly changing plots...

BT: DON'T BE FOOLED HE IS A FUCKING NUT!:p

FORD
10-30-2004, 12:33 PM
I see that nobody has seriously replied yet.....

Big Train
10-30-2004, 01:01 PM
There is nothing serious about your weak attempt at a chinese finger trap of a hypothetical.

Nickdfresh
10-30-2004, 02:45 PM
Hi Max,

Rucalobe

AAAAMEN BROTHER!!!! VETERANS FOR KERRY! REPUBLICANS FOR KERRY!!!

LICK BUSH---}ELECT KERRY

Nickdfresh
10-30-2004, 02:51 PM
Well, I could interject a few jabs in regards to the typical Army grunt's intelligence here... But I won't. :D I love you guys as much as any of my Air Force brothers.

Anyway, what I will say is that you're in the extreme minority amongst servicemembers. Are you still on active duty?

I don't think it is an extreme minority at all. I think it is a sizable minority and getting larger as Junior involuntarily extends people in combat zones.

I was in Military Intelligence. I was so intelligent I could counter other people's intelligence because I was counterintelligence -LOL.

Nickdfresh
10-30-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
apparently obl made reference to a
1982 israeli attack on lebanon.
hence the '1982' caption.

Interesting theory

John Ashcroft
10-30-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I don't think it is an extreme minority at all. I think it is a sizable minority and getting larger as Junior involuntarily extends people in combat zones.

I was in Military Intelligence. I was so intelligent I could counter other people's intelligence because I was counterintelligence -LOL.

Isn't the term "military intelligence" one of the all-time oxy-morons? ;)

Anywho, I have plenty of liberal friends in the military, but they are significantly outnumbered by conservatives. And to tell you the truth, they aren't as liberal as, let's say, your typical college kid. But hey, even they are finding Kerry a tough sell.

Also, as far as "voluntary" tours in combat zones... Extending tours is so friggin common during wartime that I'm surprised you're even bringing it up. Remember, Bill Clinton did this with abandon. He even instituted the first "Stop-Loss" that I can remember. And yes, my spec code was affected by it. However inconvenient it was for me, I still did my duty for as long as it was required. Once the stop-loss was revoked, I separated and went on with my new(er) life. And Clinton's stop loss (or lack of proper funding for the military) had nothing to do with my decision. This is the more common attitude amongst servicemen in my opinion. I've seen it first hand and lived it. Maybe you guys in the Army are getting a little soft nowadays... Who knows? But just do some percursory checking, and you'll see that tours in Europe during WWII dwarfed the average tour by todays serviceman (which is a good thing, believe me. But I think a bit of perspective should be applied).

Nickdfresh
10-30-2004, 06:22 PM
Isn't the term "military intelligence" one of the all-time oxy-morons? ;) -I don't disagree.

Also, as far as "voluntary" tours in combat zones... Extending tours is so friggin common during wartime that I'm surprised you're even bringing it up...and you'll see that tours in Europe during WWII dwarfed the average tour by todays serviceman (which is a good thing, believe me. But I think a bit of perspective should be applied). :

Yes, soldiers (mostly draftees) in WWII served for extensive amounts of time in the ETO -but- we had a conscript army, the vast majority of which was men who were younger than 25 and unmarried. The current all-volunteer force (AVF) system is predicated on sustaining families along with a sizeable number of soldiers who either make the Army their career or get out of the military and go into the Reserves or Nat'l Guard.

The AVF system was designed during the cold war (after 1973 and perfected in the late 70's). It's concept was something akin to a holding force, that is a force designed to hold off the USSR and allies for roughly 2-3 months while the selective service was activated and kids were called up and trained for a national emergency. The AVF was not designed to be used in constant deployments in an indefinite conflict.

BrownSound1
10-30-2004, 08:07 PM
IMAGINE THIS: John Doe, a known murderer kills your entire family

But first, imagine he had sent you a letter, stating he was going to kill your family.

You report the threat to the chief of police who... promptly goes on vacation and assigns no one to investigate.

Imagine you find your family murdered, and the entire hideous crime is caught on a security camera, which reveals the murderer to be, none other than John Doe.

Imagine the chief of police vowing on television, for the cameras, to bring your family's killer to justice.

But instead of pursuing their killer, he focuses all of his attention on catching shoplifters at the local WalMart.

Imagine the police chief is running for re-election, and on the eve of the election, John Doe appears at your door, taunting you because he has gone unpunished.

QUESTION: Do you vote to re-elect the chief of police?

Seems like the letters were ignored by the police chief who had the job previously, as well. All that happened with him was shooting rubber bands at a tent.

conmee
10-30-2004, 09:46 PM
Gentlemen,

Just like the BCE faked the lunar landing (I saw a great 'documentary' on this one starring Tom Skerritt or someone who looked like him, I believe... either Coppola or Stone or a young Mike Moore produced it... lmao), I believe the BCE would fake Osama's CAPTURE... but trust me.. my operatives aren't equipped to think of 'reverse psychological' stunts like this one...

One thing to remember FORD, and you've said it yourself... when the BCE goes for a coverup, it's a full-blown lie to the hilt, and nothing my contacts ever do is ever trivial or deceptive in a minor way... but a full on Full Monty of a lie... this is too amateurish... it reeks of some liberal reverse-cross-mojonation-pop-psychology Macintosh iMovie attempt.... unimpressed with the results... just remember that when Osama is "captured" on Monday... THAT will be the BCE play you've been preparing the electorate for..... not this trash.... lmao

:monkey:

Sieg Oil!

Icon.

Angel
11-01-2004, 02:07 PM
Ford, you've disappointed me on this one! Of course it's OBL, and he did it because his buddy George asked him to! ;)

FORD
11-01-2004, 02:13 PM
This whole thing has backfired on the BCE big time. Since most people are believing that it's Bin Laden, it reminds them that, over three years after the fact, Osama is not only a free man, but openly taunting the United States. Meaning Junior has failed to get the "terra-ists" while wasting time. $200 billion, 1200 American lives and 100,000 Iraqi civilians for no good goddamned reason.

Big Train
11-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Yea, backfiring big time. So much so kerry took a poll about it aleady to see if it was enough to suddenly make it the only issue, since last weeks issue kinda sorta didn't pan out...Kerry is a dickhead, worse than clinton.

FORD
11-01-2004, 02:47 PM
That's "President Dickhead" to you :D

VHrocks
11-02-2004, 03:25 AM
I would like to see DLR do a few dropkicks into Osama's face.

frets5150
11-02-2004, 04:27 AM
WILL SOMEBODY GET A FUCKING NET AND TRANQUILIZER GUN HE'S FINALLY FLIPPED!

LMFAO But really Dubya will do it to ya.

diamond den™
11-02-2004, 09:20 AM
This whole thing has backfired on the BCE big time. Since most people are believing that it's Bin Laden, it reminds them that, over three years after the fact, Osama is not only a free man, but openly taunting the United States. Meaning Junior has failed to get the "terra-ists" while wasting time. $200 billion, 1200 American lives and 100,000 Iraqi civilians for no good goddamned reason.

Jnr. is INSANE........

He doesn't think Osama Bin Laden is a Threat yet Jnr. based the whole "WAR ON TERROR" on finding, capturing and killing Osama Bin Laden.

Osama Bin Laden keeps REAPPEARING.

BigBadBrian
11-02-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by diamond den™

Osama Bin Laden keeps REAPPEARING.

So do you...unfortunately. :gulp: