PDA

View Full Version : The State of Florida Football

POJO_Risin
10-31-2004, 12:41 AM
1. Miami Dolphins---Dave Wanstadt, and their best player is Ricky Williams...yeah...even now...

2. Tampa Bay---Good ole' Chucky...great year...Griese's the starter...Bob...Brian...who fucking cares...done...

3. Miami Hurricanes---very nice loss to the shitowski Tarheels tonight...super job Coker...super job...

4. Florida State---Toasted by Maryland...who's offense ranks slightly ahead of any offense that doesn't deploy a qb, rb or wr's...

5. Florida---Zookered again...

Ahhh yes...all that talent...so little to gain from it...

sayonara Florida...another year without you pain in the fucking asses going for a title...

thank god...all is right in the world...

jcook11
10-31-2004, 12:44 AM
Nice!

POJO_Risin
10-31-2004, 12:49 AM
I wonder when it was the last time all 3 Florida teams lost in the same week?

Anyone know?

Rebel
10-31-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
I wonder when it was the last time all 3 Florida teams lost in the same week?

Anyone know?

Fall of 1978. It was the "Did you Know" on Sportscenter last night :D

POJO_Risin
10-31-2004, 05:21 PM
Jesus...1978...that's pretty impressive...

stringfelowhawk
11-01-2004, 12:51 PM
I'm a FSU fan and I didn't jump on the winning bandwagon in the 90's. But gotta say, Chris Rix is the biggest FSU flop of all time. That guy was supposed to bring us another Championship but he's just a damn big disappointment. Its like as soon as he showed up on campus he forgot how to play ball. Moments of slightly above mediocrity won't get him in the NFL.

Vanstonica
11-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Sadly, I agree with you Stringfellow.

Chris Rix is the biggest waste of talent in the nation. The guy can run a 4.4 and has a cannon for an arm, but he can't put it all together at the same time.

I'm a UGA alum, so I'm a little biased, but I think the guy could have been great if Mark Richt was still the QB coach there.

High Life Man
11-02-2004, 11:31 AM
As a Wisconsin fan, I gotta say THANK YOU!