PDA

View Full Version : BCE "will arrange a terrorist attack" so they can "declare martial law"

Sgt Schultz
11-01-2004, 01:18 PM
FORD's prediction...............
“ the Bush Criminal Empire will arrange a "terrorist attack" either in this country or in a nearby Canadian city in late October, or early November, in order to declare martial law and "postpone" an election which they know they will not legitimately win."

FORD
11-01-2004, 01:27 PM
If it doesn't happen, then I'll never be more happy to be wrong. :)

Nickdfresh
11-01-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
FORD's prediction...............
“ the Bush Criminal Empire will arrange a "terrorist attack" either in this country or in a nearby Canadian city in late October, or early November, in order to declare martial law and "postpone" an election which they know they will not legitimately win."

I don't remember specifics, but I heard talk of postponing the election in the media (CNN?) on Saturday. I think the reasoning was to combat voter fraud and voter intimidation by Republican pollsters turning away people wearing Kerry/Edwards t-shirts..

Big Train
11-01-2004, 01:36 PM
Tick tock, tick tock...October Suprise officially dead. Do you realize Kerry TOOK A FUCKIN POLL after the Bin Laden tape aired?

Switch84
11-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by FORD
If it doesn't happen, then I'll never be more happy to be wrong. :)

:rolleyes: :p Dude, many states have voted already (Georgia being one of the early voting states) and nothing's happened. As I type, we're HOURS away from Election Day. It ain't happening, just like Classic Van Halen getting together for a big 'Love-in' ain't happening.

McCarrens
11-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by FORD
If it doesn't happen, then I'll be wrong. :)

Shouldn't you say this about all your posts?