PDA

View Full Version : A contest with Ford

McCarrens
11-01-2004, 07:32 PM
Ford, if you are so confident it is a "mathmatical impossiblity" ofr Bush to win the election, put your money where your mouth is.

If Bush wins, give up your moderator status.

If Kerry wins, I'll destroy my account.

You talk a big game, you ready to put up or shut up?

lms2
11-01-2004, 07:50 PM
serious stakes...

would you come back as an alias?

Nickdfresh
11-01-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Ford, if you are so confident it is a "mathmatical impossiblity" ofr Bush to win the election, put your money where your mouth is.

If Bush wins, give up your moderator status.

If Kerry wins, I'll destroy my account.

You talk a big game, you ready to put up or shut up?

How could you gloat if he left? How could he gloat if you left? What's the fun in that?

McCarrens
11-01-2004, 08:11 PM
I don't want him to leave, I just want him to give his mod status. He could still be here as a normal poster.

McCarrens
11-01-2004, 09:32 PM
Ford, I know you've seen this. Stop being a bitch and pony up.

McCarrens
11-01-2004, 10:04 PM
Does no one have anything to say about this?

diamondD
11-01-2004, 10:16 PM
I'm pretty sure you are wasting your time, he won't take your bet. If Bush wins and he's not a mod, he won't be able to take it.

Warham
11-01-2004, 10:17 PM
FORD will never give up his mod status. He'd just say it was a fraud perpetuated by the RNC.

McCarrens
11-01-2004, 11:09 PM
I'm just proving he has no faith in his own logic.

Ford knows nothing about politics!

tobinentinc
11-01-2004, 11:23 PM
Personally I love ford, he's great! He provides the leftest pinko point of view that all conservatives cant stand. He stands behind it. He's also a DLR fan, and one of the founders of the Army. It's great to have someone to argue with.

Nickdfresh
11-01-2004, 11:32 PM
I'm just proving he has no faith in his own logic.

Ford knows nothing about politics!

The stakes of the bet are unfair. He has a lot more to lose than you do. As Ims2 pointed out you could just come back with another name and avatiar. Such bullshit posturing seems a little absurd, the one issuing the challenge should have the most to lose!

This photo has nothing to do with this post. I just think it is really funny.

Dr. Love
11-01-2004, 11:47 PM
What you have to understand is that if Bush wins, it's a coup and it was rigged and Bush stole the election.

If Kerry wins, then we have to watch out for Bush declaring martial law at the last moment and impeding a transition of power.

McCarrens
11-01-2004, 11:57 PM
I realized Ford had more to lose, but he always seems so sure of himself I thought he'd jump on this in a New York minute.

I guess I was wrong...

Dr. Love
11-02-2004, 12:00 AM
It's politics as usual, I think... most times when one side seems to call the other on something, they are ignored.

I've seen both sides of the political aisle in here do it.

FORD
11-02-2004, 12:41 AM
Hey, this is the first I've seen of the thread. I don't need my moderator status questioned by someone who showed up here about 2 weeks ago and mysteriously knew everything that was transpiring on this board for several months previously.

I stand by my statement that Bush cannot and will not win legitimately, but Jesus told me not to gamble, so I'm not entering into any bets. Besides I have a feeling that your definition of a legitimate Bush win would be far different from mine.

I.E. the Supreme Court fraud of 12/12/2000. In no way will I EVER accept that as legitimate. Nor would I accept any vote influenced by an actual or threatened terrorist attack - and that remains a possibility until the polls close in Hawaii tomorrow night

wraytw
11-02-2004, 02:11 AM
So, all in all, you're pussing out? ;)

FORD
11-02-2004, 09:07 AM
No, I just don't play cards with a stacked deck.

knuckleboner
11-02-2004, 09:59 AM
it's a stupid bet. who wants mccarrens to leave? this forum shouldn't be about WINNING or LOSING. it should be about debate. you win some, you lose some; but more often than not, you make points and the other guy makes points.

how interesting would the forum be if every bush and kerry supporter agreed to leave if their guy lost? you'd wind up with nothing more than pink arguing with den...(:D)

if you want to do a bet, make it something like the winner gets to pick the loser's avatar/signature for the next month or so.

that, or do nudity, like me and ashcroft...;)

McCarrens
11-03-2004, 11:45 PM
Too bad you didn't take me up on this, you coward...

FORD
11-03-2004, 11:51 PM
Too bad you didn't take me up on this, you coward...

Doesn't matter. No ballots - no evidence of a win.

Junior will be known in history as the only pResidident to serve 2 terms in office without ever being elected.

Or at least I hope to FUCK this never happens again.

wraytw
11-03-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Junior will be known in history as the only pResidident to serve 2 terms in office without ever being elected.

LOL! So bitter, so full of shit. :)

McCarrens
11-03-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by wraytw
LOL! So bitter, so full of shit. :)

I think that deserves some vottes...