PDA

View Full Version : Remember FORD if Jnr. wins.....

diamond den™
11-02-2004, 09:00 AM
DUCK AND COVER!

http://www.modemac.com/graphics/dobbs.gif

:)

FORD
11-02-2004, 09:02 AM
Junior can't win.

He can fraud, he can steal, he can fake a terra attack and declare martial law, but he cannot win.

And I don't think we will have to worry about any of that shit this time.

diamond den™
11-02-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Junior can't win.

He can fraud, he can steal, he can fake a terra attack and declare martial law, but he cannot win.

People are sick of the whole Iraq thing now, The ecconomy is still fucked here etc.

He is on his way out................

Jnr. is even more fucking useless than Snr. was.

:D

diamond den™
11-02-2004, 09:11 AM
Junior can't win.

9/11 happening is the only reason BUSH is even still president.......

Look at what was going on about 2 weeks before 9/11 i.e.:-Enron and situations like that......

Cathedral
11-02-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by diamond den™
People are sick of the whole Iraq thing now, The ecconomy is still fucked here etc.

He is on his way out................

Jnr. is even more fucking useless than Snr. was.

:D

Excuse me, but the soldiers fighting this war while you sit at home, jobless, probably drinking already, full of self pity for your own loser self....They aren't sick of the whole Iraq, thing.

The economy is fucked there because you, like a few others, are to damn lazy to GET A JOB and contribute to the system.

Economics begins with the worker, if he is't making money, he is't spending money....the economic cycle sort of ends there.
Now if you were someone with a specialized skill this cycle goes a lot farther...McDonalds would be an improvement to YOUR tax bracket.

Our troops are in Iraq fighting right now, this second, so show some fucking respect for the job they're doing, even if you are "sick" of it.
It's not as if any of your blood was spilled to afford you the right to that opinion, so don't sweat it.....

Nickdfresh
11-02-2004, 10:11 AM
I noticed on CNN, and it was subtly commented on, that George Bush Junior looked somewhat glum and subdued this morning while he voted. I wonder why that is?

fanofdave
11-02-2004, 10:12 AM
thank you, cathredral!

FORD
11-02-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I noticed on CNN, and it was subtly commented on, that George Bush Junior looked somewhat glum and subdued this morning while he voted. I wonder why that is?

The dumbass probably voted for Kerry accidentally ;)

fanofdave
11-02-2004, 10:25 AM
its because he's sorry he won't have kerry's lame ass to
kick around after today. kerry will be back to the senate
sitting on his lazy ass doing nothing like usual.

BUSH: LETS ROLL!

KERRY: LETS ROLL OVER!

Cathedral
11-02-2004, 10:26 AM
The dumbass probably voted for Kerry accidentally ;)

LMMFAO, damn, that was pretty funny...

ELVIS
11-02-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by fanofdave
its because he's sorry he won't have kerry's lame ass to
kick around after today. kerry will be back to the senate
sitting on his lazy ass doing nothing like usual.

BUSH: LETS ROLL!

KERRY: LETS ROLL OVER!

I didn't notice anything about David Lee Roth in this post...

What's up with that ??

fanofdave
11-02-2004, 12:20 PM
very good, elvis. glad to see you're
reading posts. my point exactly.

John Ashcroft
11-02-2004, 02:10 PM
Junior can't win.

Heh heh heh... I forgot about the "Martial Law" claim you made a while back. So, are you willing to admit that you were wrong on that one? I seem to remember that you predicted with certainty that the BCE would stage a "Terra" attack prior to the election, then declare martial law and cancel the election.

What ever happened to that one???

Could it be that you actually are just a little bit crazy? :D

diamond den™
11-02-2004, 02:18 PM
http://www.startrekstamp.com/red-alert.gif

:)

Switch84
11-02-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Excuse me, but the soldiers fighting this war while you sit at home, jobless, probably drinking already, full of self pity for your own loser self....They aren't sick of the whole Iraq, thing.

The economy is fucked there because you, like a few others, are to damn lazy to GET A JOB and contribute to the system.

Economics begins with the worker, if he is't making money, he is't spending money....the economic cycle sort of ends there.
Now if you were someone with a specialized skill this cycle goes a lot farther...McDonalds would be an improvement to YOUR tax bracket.

Our troops are in Iraq fighting right now, this second, so show some fucking respect for the job they're doing, even if you are "sick" of it.
It's not as if any of your blood was spilled to afford you the right to that opinion, so don't sweat it.....

:killer: :lol: Cat, YOU ROCK! As a military veteran myself (that served during the first Gulf War) I find it irritating as fuck to hear whiney-assed armchair quarterbacks bitching and moaning, yet won't man up and join in the fight (or get a gig)! Shit, Mac Donald's is the ONLY uniform these spineless motherfuckers could wear if they weren't so afraid of a hard day's work.

FORD
11-02-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Heh heh heh... I forgot about the "Martial Law" claim you made a while back. So, are you willing to admit that you were wrong on that one? I seem to remember that you predicted with certainty that the BCE would stage a "Terra" attack prior to the election, then declare martial law and cancel the election.

What ever happened to that one???

Could it be that you actually are just a little bit crazy? :D

The possibility of the BCE staging an event is actually possible right up until 12 Noon Eastern time on January 20.

Of course it's also possible that they decided that stealing billions, fucking up the environment, and killing 110,000 people (give or take a few) was enough damage for 4 years, and they might as well let the Democrats fix the economy, and build up the Treasury so they can rip it off again 8 years from now with Jeb or which ever shitball they decide to run. And God help us all if our memories are that short again to ever allow these criminals back in the White House.

John Ashcroft
11-02-2004, 02:48 PM
And so the suicide watch has officially started.

Anyone in the Washington area interested in helping Ford make it through the night?

diamondD
11-02-2004, 03:10 PM
How long do you think FORD will avoid this forum if Bush wins? I seem to recall 2 years ago it took about 4 or 5 days for him to come back. ;)

John Ashcroft
11-02-2004, 03:22 PM
Yeah, that was funny as hell. I think his first word was...

AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

FORD
11-02-2004, 03:36 PM
That's not going to be a problem for me..... now what about you Busheep? ;)

John Ashcroft
11-02-2004, 03:39 PM
The only way Kerry will win is if the Dems are successful in their widespread voting fraud.

And I still don't think it'll be enough to tip the scale to Kerry.

But, life will go on if Kerry somehow squeezes a victory. The Republicans in Congress will keep Kerry on a leash just like they did Clinton.

diamondD
11-02-2004, 03:41 PM
I'll congratulate John Kerry and he'll be my president for the next four years if he wins honestly. I live in reality. ;)

FORD
11-02-2004, 03:49 PM
The only way Kerry will win is if the Dems are successful in their widespread voting fraud.

And I still don't think it'll be enough to tip the scale to Kerry.

But, life will go on if Kerry somehow squeezes a victory. The Republicans in Congress will keep Kerry on a leash just like they did Clinton.

But if record turn out tips the election to Kerry (as is being reported in some areas) then isn't that also very likely to carry over into other races? Coattails, as they call it. The Senate could very well be in Democratic hands by the end of the day. The House.... less likely, but not impossible. At this point I'll settle for DeLay getting tossed out as far as the House goes.

And even so, Gridlock is still preferrable to fascism :)

John Ashcroft
11-02-2004, 03:54 PM
Nah, EL Diablo Daschle is about to be "Foleyed" for starters...

I predict the GOP picks up seats in both houses.

But yes, Gridlock is actually a good thing when government spending gets out of control like it has been.

Dr. Love
11-02-2004, 05:15 PM
Yeah, I prefer gridlock.

But damn, JA... that voter fraud statement seems almost FORD-like in its scope.

ODShowtime
11-02-2004, 05:16 PM

dude, you need a life line to reality or something. you need some sort of anchor to the real world.

FORD
11-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Nah, EL Diablo Daschle is about to be "Foleyed" for starters...

If they try doing it by screwing the Lakotas, they just might end up with Wounded Knee part III. That shit don't play well with the Natives

I predict the GOP picks up seats in both houses.

Nope. It's gonna be a Democratic Senate. You guys might be able to keep a narrow margin in the House, but it will be without the repulsive BugBoy from Sugarland Texas.

But yes, Gridlock is actually a good thing when government spending gets out of control like it has been.

And you thought a "Republican" pResident would put an end to that?

John Ashcroft
11-02-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Yeah, I prefer gridlock.

But damn, JA... that voter fraud statement seems almost FORD-like in its scope.

Heh heh heh... Nah, just get a little frustrated when a certain party can't play by the rules. Let's face it, you don't read much about Republican's challenging this or that on bullshit. You don't see Republicans using the court system to break election law. Just get's a little old.

But I stand by my assessment that it won't be enough to turn the tide to Kerry. And Daschle is still a goner. It also looks like we voters in Oklahoma have elected a Republican Senator again, not to mention 64% margin for Bush. Amazing day though, I've never seen the lines so long at the polling stations. I've voted in every election since I've been here, and this was by far the largest turnout I've ever seen. Absolutely fabulous!

twonabomber
11-02-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
The ecconomy is still fucked here etc.

where exactly is "here?"

lms2
11-02-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I didn't notice anything about David Lee Roth in this post...

What's up with that ??

freak
11-02-2004, 10:16 PM
It also looks like we voters in Oklahoma have elected a Republican Senator again, not to mention 64% margin for Bush.

That's pretty remarkable. When I was there in 92, it was wall to wall Democrats.

BigBadBrian
11-03-2004, 07:26 AM
Junior can't win.

:D :D :D :D :D

ashstralia
11-03-2004, 07:46 AM
:matrix:

John Ashcroft
11-03-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by freak
That's pretty remarkable. When I was there in 92, it was wall to wall Democrats.

It is wild isn't it? But you must understand, Oklahomans didn't leave the Democratic Party, the Democratic Party left Oklahomans. It's that simple.

Our state houses and Governor are still primarily Democrats. But an Oklahoma Democrat is by far more conservative than someone like Arlen Specter (or most of the North East Republicans).

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 10:30 AM

Your heart would break if I told you my election story of the adorable air force guy who not only went to almost every polling place he could think of so he could vote, but was told that because he was military he wasn't on the book and he couldn't vote on the machine in his own district.

That pissed me off. He really wanted to vote. Walked all over Queens whereever they would send him so he could. No one working the election knew where to send him. Then he met me and I told him exactly where he had to go. And then they pull that shit.

And yes, it was a bunch of Democrats telling him that. If there wasn't a cop there, I would have knocked the little precious things out.

See how much I love my military men? :D

Switch84
11-03-2004, 10:51 AM
:rolleyes: It never ceases to amaze me how these doofuses can't except the truth: KERRY LOST! It's as if they can't fathom that the country would truly want Bush as their President. If the situation was reversed, the lily-livered Liberals would be dancing in the streets, claiming a victory without even caring if all of Ohio's votes were tallied or not!

Fuckin' Liberal hypocrites!

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 11:00 AM
And it looks like that's what they are going to try and do.

Goddamn, is it going to be like this every election?

And quick question -- why does the AP have that New Mexico and Iowa aren't called, like Ohio? I can maybe see Iowa because they say that 99% of the precints are reported and that there's only a 1% difference between the two. But New Mexico, according to them, has 99% of the precints reported and it's Bush with 50% and Kerry with 48%. I noticed that all night. If it was reversed with Kerry and the close lead, they called the state for Kerry, but with Bush, they just say that it was leaning Bush. Why? Trying to prevent a Florida?

Steve Savicki
11-07-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Excuse me, but the soldiers fighting this war while you sit at home, jobless, probably drinking already,

Where's he gettin' his money for booze?