PDA

View Full Version : Where's the terrorist attack?

Seshmeister
11-02-2004, 11:01 AM
I thought we were told there is a terrorist mastermind with 1000s of highly trained and armed cells throughout the globe?

Not even a firecracker for the US election?

Or at all in the US since 9-11.

We've been on all sorts of alerts but nothing.

There were only about 300 guys in the IRA and they managed a bomb every month.

The funniest excuse for this I've heard is that they all moved from the West to go to Iraq.

Remember in the 1970s when Dick Cheney told us that the Russians had thousands of secret weapons so advanced that they were completely indetectable?

Makes you think...

Cheers!

:gulp:

ELVIS
11-02-2004, 11:05 AM
Makes you think the liberals are full of crap!!!

:elvis:

FORD
11-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Got a quote from Cheney in the 70's? I hadn't heard that one before.

And **IF** there's a terra attack today (and I hope there isn't) it will be timed just about the time the polls start closing on the East Coast (and most of the red state South) in order to negate California's 55 electoral votes, which would certainly go to Kerry. The plan here being to declare red alert and keep those votes from being cast at all.

chuckg34
11-02-2004, 11:10 AM
The Bush administration has a way with propaganda.

To be honest, Bush actually benefitted from 9/11. The events of that day made everyone afraid and Bush fooled everyone into thinking that he is a "tough guy" and can prevent any further attacks. With people afraid, he could do as little as SUSPECT a country of having weapons of mass destruction and the people would support us invading that country, even if it costs us millions of dollars.

How does Bush sleep at night? He never earned anything he has ever gotten. He was born rich, inherited an oil company, and he stole the presidential election. And how people can support this disaster is beyond me.

But whatever.

Pink Spider
11-02-2004, 11:20 AM
Does any Kerry supporter think that Kerry is some sort of peacenik who wouldn't have done the same thing? The state needs oil. The state will take that oil no matter who is pretending to run the country. The state will declare endless war no matter what to gain their power and influence.

PNAC/Bush/Halliburton/Republicans in general are all fronts for the bigger picture. The policies are not going to change with parties. They haven't yet.

Pink Spider
11-02-2004, 11:25 AM
Oh, and I doubt there will be a terrorist attack today. What would be the point in that? The country is voting for the right two candidates.

ELVIS
11-02-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
The state needs oil. The state will take that oil no matter who is pretending to run the country.

Amen sister!

Ad you and I to that list and call it life as we know it...

Seshmeister
11-02-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Got a quote from Cheney in the 70's? I hadn't heard that one before.

Actually it may have been Rumsfeld.

It was shown in a documentary series here 'The power of nightmares"

Try and see it if you can.

Seshmeister
11-02-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
Does any Kerry supporter think that Kerry is some sort of peacenik who wouldn't have done the same thing? The state needs oil. The state will take that oil no matter who is pretending to run the country. The state will declare endless war no matter what to gain their power and influence.

PNAC/Bush/Halliburton/Republicans in general are all fronts for the bigger picture. The policies are not going to change with parties. They haven't yet.

I'm actually starting to wonder if a Bush win would be better for the UK.

If Bush stays then it will be easier to get our troops out of Iraq and leave him to it. If Kerry internationalises it and brings in the UN then we'll be stuck there for years as well.

Bush destroying the US domestically doesn't really affect us except on holiday when we get more dollars for our pounds.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Big Train
11-02-2004, 12:24 PM
There is No October Suprise, no November Reprise...no fuckin nothing.

Somebody posted up there earlier how bush can sleep at night? How do you function during the day with all the propaganda in your 22 year old head?

You want to elect a man who has done nothing in the last twenty years in the Senate, hasn't shown up at all this year (missing 80% of the votes), has absolutely no plans for anything and is too fucking weak to make up his own mind about anything. How do YOU sleep at night?

chuckg34
11-02-2004, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Big Train

You want to elect a man who has done nothing in the last twenty years in the Senate, hasn't shown up at all this year (missing 80% of the votes)

Give me a Senator who does nothing rather than a President who loses jobs, puts us millions of dollars in debt, attacks other countries that don't even threaten us, can't put a coherent sentence together, and spends more of his time on the golf course than he does in the White House.

Oh, and Kerry has done nothing in the senate? Not according to Newsweek. http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6262620/site/newsweek/
In fact, the reason Kerry has not emphasized his Senate record is because it is too diplomatic for idiotic conservatives who are only concerned with their 11 inch cocks and their longing to attack other countries to show the world who is boss. This is normal in politics and any other candidate would do the same.

And don't give me the "flip flop" bullshit. No President has ever been 100% consistent, and that's inevitable given new relevant information. Don't try to tell me that Bush never flip flopped.

ODShowtime
11-02-2004, 02:04 PM
bush is a peice of shit

AND I JUST VOTED AGAINST HIS BITCH ASS!!!!!!!!!

diamond den™
11-02-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Makes you think the liberals are full of crap!!!

http://www.startrekstamp.com/red-alert.gif

:)

Angel
11-02-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
bush is a peice of shit

AND I JUST VOTED AGAINST HIS BITCH ASS!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU! :xmas:

Nickdfresh
11-02-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Actually it may have been Rumsfeld.

It was shown in a documentary series here 'The power of nightmares"

Try and see it if you can.

Rummy did say a lot of things during the 70's. He was also apparently buddies with Saddam, posing with him at photo ops. and the like.

Nickdfresh
11-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by chuckg34
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Big Train

You want to elect a man who has done nothing in the last twenty years in the Senate, hasn't shown up at all this year (missing 80% of the votes)

...In fact, the reason Kerry has not emphasized his Senate record is because it is too diplomatic for idiotic conservatives who are only concerned with their 11 inch cocks and their longing to attack other countries to show the world who is boss. This is normal in politics and any other candidate would do the same.

And don't give me the "flip flop" bullshit. No President has ever been 100% consistent, and that's inevitable given new relevant information. Don't try to tell me that Bush never flip flopped.

Not to mention when the Republican attack machine makes scurrilous, subjective, and selectively false claims, such as "Kerry voted to raise taxes 60+ times" when he also voted to cut taxes 900+ times!

Big Train
11-02-2004, 02:49 PM
Chuck,

I lived in Mass for the ENTIRE time he has been in the Senate..there is jack shit to emphasize. He did nothing but agree with Uncle Ted and attend social gatherings. Due to Uncle Ted's Big Dig and educational grants, he had labor locked up, making him a senate lifer. Emphasizing anything he voted for is a bad idea, as most of it is contrary to the bill of goods he is trying to sell you now.

I'm not asking for him to be 100% consistent, if he could be 50% consistent, that would be a milestone.

But anyway, thanks for bringing up our 11 inch cocks...flattery will get you everywhere.

Nick , I don't know where the fuck you got that info from..Fantasia?