PDA

View Full Version : Renee sends underwear home by courier

rustoffa
11-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Renee sends underwear home by courier

Renee Zellweger is so terrified of airport security guards handling her underwear she sends it home by courier.

The actress, who is famed for wearing big knickers in Bridget Jones's Diary, says she is quite often stopped by officials when she is flying because she's famous but can't bear the thought of them going through her underwear collection.

She said: "They always choose to go through my stuff. They check out my phone book and then all my clothes. But I can't bear the idea of them checking out my smalls in front of me.

"So I send those to my home by Fed Ex and collect all these boxes of used knickers when I get back."

Although Renee admits it would be cheaper to just buy new underwear, she refuses to as hers are all in excellent condition reports Femalefirst.

She added: "I'm not going to throw away perfectly good underwear."

The 35-year-old beauty also revealed she puts other private and personal items into the box. She said: "Anything scandalous goes in there!"

story (http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1160009.html?menu=news.quirkies.showbizquirkies )

Nickdfresh
11-03-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Renee sends underwear home by courier

...The 35-year-old beauty also revealed she puts other private and personal items into the box. She said: "Anything scandalous goes in there!"

story (http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1160009.html?menu=news.quirkies.showbizquirkies )

Can Renee Zewellger really considered a beauty? Not bad, but a "beauty?"

BITEYOASS
11-03-2004, 05:53 PM
all I know is that Jack White bangs her

lms2
11-03-2004, 06:00 PM
"Anything scandalous goes in there!"

any guesses what other scandalous items might be in the box?

Sarge's Little Helper
11-03-2004, 06:00 PM
any guesses what other scandalous items might be in the box?

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (11) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (11) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (11) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (11) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (11) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (11) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (11) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>250</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>250</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_insert_id(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>253</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (11) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>270</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>270</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (11) in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>285</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>285</b><br />

lms2
11-03-2004, 06:18 PM
LOL... SLH, you are probably right!

(That bot gets excited doesn't he?)

ODShowtime
11-04-2004, 10:26 AM
dildoes!

CROWBAR
11-04-2004, 10:35 AM
She ain't all that! I couldn't really give a damn.

Nickdfresh
11-04-2004, 12:38 PM
I found a pair at the airport:

rustoffa
11-04-2004, 02:10 PM
HAHAHAHA!

DaveIsKing
11-06-2004, 10:43 AM
Hey, Renee...send a pair my way.