PDA

View Full Version : Kim Clement Prophecy

navybabyjosh
11-02-2004, 08:25 PM
October 24, 2004- Humble, TX

"The Spirit of God has announced that, you have looked at candidates for the next four years. I have looked at a man after my own that will pray. I am looking and have searched for a man who would pray in the house called White, and I have found that man. He shall pray. He shall pray sturdily, powerfully, until the year 2006…and a great storm shall rise upon America. But because of the prayers of George W. Bush, I will save this country from a damage and a destruction upon your economy and upon your children.

Yes, you may look at this prophet and say, what would he know about American politics? But I have taken the mantle that rested upon Ronald Reagan in the heart and have placed it upon this man—President Bush. For what purpose? To bring again honor and dignity to the office of the President of the United States of America.

Nations shall come one by one and they will say, we were mistaken. France! France…who once buried the dead of American soldiers because they fought for you. You will repent for what you have done secretly. Three things shall be exposed because of transactions that took place in France and two other nations. And they shall be repentant. And your allies will increase. Four of your enemies shall become allies, and in the Middle East I will raise up honor because of what this Nation has done. Rejoice, for I am raising up laughter and joy upon your Nation.

A record has been broken. A President has broken a record. I see headlines: Impossible! Nothing, nothing, nothing is impossible.

And they are going to say it’s impossible because of what happened in this election and what happened with the President that broke a record. Listen to me. Nothing is impossibl to those that believe.”

http://www.kimclement.com/words/2004/Oct242004.htm

FORD
11-02-2004, 08:28 PM
Your false prophet is full of shit, and Junior is going DOWN

ELVIS
11-02-2004, 09:00 PM
Kim Clement has been in my area a few times...

Awesome !!

:elvis:

ELVIS
11-02-2004, 09:07 PM
BTW, his record is amazing...

navybabyjosh
11-03-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by FORD

well, ford, looks like Kerry went DOWN!
so much for the fals prophet!

diamond den™
11-03-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Kim Clement has been in my area a few times...

Awesome !!

:elvis:

That guy is a fucking Asshole.....

diamond den™
11-03-2004, 02:11 PM
This is the biggest bunch of Bullshit I have ever read......

THE PROPHET

Kim's prophetic ministry reaches countless people as he travels around the world to reveal the heartbeat of God in tragedy and triumph, good times and bad, war and peace, in democratic or theocratic circles, crossing all cultural barriers by communicating God’s feelings for them.

“Prophets were called to watch, which sometimes demanded unusual and difficult journeys. Isaiah was privy to the conversation of God, and heard them discussing the future of Israel. However, Elisha heard the plans of the enemy and revealed them to the King, placing himself in a very difficult position. I myself must also mount the watchtower." (Kim Clement)

While Kim's ministry is unorthodox by "institutional standards," it is firmly grounded in both the Old and New Testament scriptures. The foundations of the prophetic office are detailed extensively in Corinthians, Samuel, and Kings.

The prophet is one who sees beyond your present circumstances and gives you access to future events in your life. He refuses to be controlled by your fears, errors, and mistakes, but rather makes a courageous demand on your ability to progress. You cannot do this without a glimpse into the future, which is what the prophet allows you to see.

“I believe that Jesus intended His teachings to guide us into an abundant life, while at the same time warning us of present dangers, and giving us principles to apply so we could build upon a sure foundation.” Christ did not wish to exercise religious control through the charging of oaths, which if "violated," result in a curse. Part of Christ’s ongoing instruction to individuals is revealed through personal encounters and the hearing of His voice. Saul, the persecutor of the Church, was spoken to by Christ and directed to a city in which he discovered his destiny – An Apostle of Christ.

Annanias, a disciple in Damascus, was instructed by God’s voice to go and meet the acclaimed Saul of Tarsus at the House of Judas on Straight Street.

Prophecy, which includes direction as well as affirmation, has the potential once acted upon, to ultimately become that individual’s collection of heroic and historical acts, which would also become their children’s divine inheritance. Jacob acted upon God’s voice and instruction and Israel emerged. We still feel the effects of his obedience today.

The prophet is an instrument of God. His words always bring hope and enrichment to the individual and community. Through his connection with the Lord, the prophet offers the individual a connection "in the moment" to God and Christ. The experience for the listener is an opportunity to let go of their past, their pain, and their cynicism, to accept the grace and love of God. The listener is made aware that empowerment and life-long enrichment is a gift offered and that their opportunity is acceptance.

IMAGINATIVE RECREATION – PROPHETIC RE-EDUCATION

Kim feels that much of the irrelevancy in the church is a result of misguided gifts that ultimately dictate a class of behavior that misrepresents true Christianity.

Kim believes that the re-education of the church is vital. However, his strategy of re-education is bold and appealing. He has sought to break the power of religious control by recreating instead of re-educating.

This is done by presenting something more appealing to the audience than the accepted sermon format of solemn charging of oaths, which places the hearer under the constant reminder of his weaknesses and failures. DESTINY becomes the JOY that is set before them, rather than the curse that oftentimes becomes the focus of attention. Hebrews says that Christ endured because of the joy that was set before Him, even though he was aware of the fact of crucifixion and pain. The prophet has the ability to “set destiny before you” in the face of present pain and despair. The imagination plays a vital part in this and once awakened to good and not evil, it could guide you with joy to your place of destiny.

The prophet carries certain aspects of future events as determined by God. He is a contradiction to present circumstances because of the foreknowledge/foresight that inspires him. He is merely a channel and is often unaware of the implications of the impression, but carries a certain burden until this is released, hence, the intense disposition that often surrounds him. His words always bring hope and enrichment to an individual, community, and people.

ELVIS
11-03-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
That guy is a fucking Asshole.....

..and you're a jobless drunk...

diamond den™
11-03-2004, 02:23 PM

He is making Money out of the Bible........I don't think God or Jesus are too hip with that.......

:(

diamond den™
11-03-2004, 02:24 PM

He is a fucking fraud like a bunch of other FALSE prophets out there.....

navybabyjosh
11-03-2004, 06:21 PM
then why does what the FALSE PROPHET say come to be true??

ELVIS
11-03-2004, 06:24 PM
Yeah, why ???

ELVIS
11-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
He is making Money out of the Bible........I don't think God or Jesus are too hip with that.......

Where in the bible does it say that preachers, prophets and bible teachers can't earn a living ??

freak
11-03-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by FORD

.....to sign another four year lease on a big white house in DC apparently.

Nickdfresh
11-03-2004, 09:21 PM
Yeah, why ???

I dunno', maybe it was the 50/50 odds. Praise Jesus for giving eyesight to the blind!

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 10:05 PM
All your prophets SUCK DICK compared to Paul Muad'Dib and Leto II.

:D

Dune-Heads unite!!