PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Speech

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 02:07 PM
I want to wrap you all in my arms and hug you?

*gag*

diamond den™
11-03-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I want to wrap you all in my arms and hug you?

*gag*

Is that all he said????

:D

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 02:09 PM
Nawh, he's doing the teen shout-outs to friends and families.

diamond den™
11-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Nawh, he's doing the teen shout-outs to friends and families.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 02:19 PM
Kerry is claiming he united the Democratic party? Whaaaa?

diamond den™
11-03-2004, 02:25 PM

About 99.9% of Democrats would have prefered Hilary Clinton to have ran for the presidentcy........

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Rudy'll kick her ass in '08 :D

:hula:

knuckleboner
11-03-2004, 02:28 PM

you don't get the 2nd highest amount of votes in U.S. presidential history if your own party isn't somewhat solidly behind you...

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
you don't get the 2nd highest amount of votes in U.S. presidential history if your own party isn't somewhat solidly behind you...

I don't really think this election was based on party support. I think it was more people choosing between two different ways to approaching current issues.

If that all even makes sense.

diamond den™
11-03-2004, 02:32 PM
Rudy'll kick her ass in '08 :D

:hula:

Oh the Mafiosa Lackey.........You are probably right!!!!

;)

knuckleboner
11-03-2004, 02:43 PM
I don't really think this election was based on party support. I think it was more people choosing between two different ways to approaching current issues.

If that all even makes sense.

no, it totally does.

i was mostly kidding (pumping up kerry by noting his own high vote totals...;))

but in actuality, i thought his concession speech was normal concession speech kinda stuff. he highlighted "uniting democrats" in order to kinda placate his supporters. sort of an, "it wasn't a TOTAL loss" kind of thing.

well, either that, or he was commenting on how they broke nader's ability to influence an election...

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 02:49 PM
Is it me, or did we hear more of Nadar in the last election? Not in terms of election results, but campaigning. I didn't hear anything from him this year. And nothing from the other 3rd party guys.

He's kinda like Ross Perot now. I can't see him running again.

Lou
11-03-2004, 02:54 PM
Here's what Kerry is now:

IRRELEVANT.

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 03:05 PM
But he wants to give you a hug, Lou. A hug and some love from the bottom of his heart.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 03:10 PM
In all actuality, it wasn't that great a concession speech...but right now, Bush isn't making much of a great acceptance speech, either...

Only reinforcing my original opinion that both of them were dorks.

Snow Ho
11-03-2004, 03:14 PM
Is it me, or did we hear more of Nadar in the last election? Not in terms of election results, but campaigning. I didn't hear anything from him this year. And nothing from the other 3rd party guys.

He's kinda like Ross Perot now. I can't see him running again.

yeah i noticed too. and also why do 3rd party canidates just run for president??

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Snow Ho
yeah i noticed too. and also why do 3rd party canidates just run for president??

omg, my friend and I were having the same discussion on the train last night. You would think they would work their way up frlom local to the presidency. Might take a lil longer, but a better strategy to getting the white house. Build support and exposure and all.