PDA

View Full Version : The word "impeach" now immediately comes to mind.

Steve Savicki
11-03-2004, 02:47 PM
And to think he's not even in his 2nd term yet.

Snow Ho
11-03-2004, 02:48 PM
no, only if he gets his dick sucked.

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 02:50 PM
He hasn't even been re-sworn in yet and you guys are already looking to get him out of office.

FORD
11-03-2004, 02:52 PM
He won't serve a full term anyway. Bible says the Antichrist only gets 7 years.

Steve Savicki
11-03-2004, 02:54 PM
LOL

manwiththedogs
11-03-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Snow Ho
no, only if he gets his dick sucked.
lol...yeah, because GW can apparently get away with anything. I dont think a blowjob would have quite the same effect on him it had on Willie.

DaveIsKing
11-03-2004, 02:56 PM
BUSH WON. PERIOD.

DEAL WITH IT.

END THE WHINE FESTIVAL.

BUSH IS YOUR MASTER AND YOU LOVE HIM.

ESPECIALLY FORD.

Warham
11-03-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by FORD

We already went over this. Bill Clinton is the Antichrist, and his wife is Mrs. Antichrist.

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 02:59 PM

Jesus will come like a theif in the night. You won't be able to predict it like you are now.

Lou
11-03-2004, 02:59 PM
Impeach Bush for what? Just curious as you all seem to be attorneys here.

DaveIsKing
11-03-2004, 03:05 PM
BUSH WON. PERIOD.

DEAL WITH IT.

END THE WHINE FESTIVAL.

BUSH IS YOUR MASTER AND YOU LOVE HIM.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 03:08 PM
Uh, no.

Impeach him for what? Winning, since you don't like him?

If that was the case, we'd have had to resort to a monarchy at the onset of this nation because we'd be impeaching a president every other week.

Don't be stupid.

I don't like Bush, either, but I'm not going to rail on about impeaching him just because he won and I don't like it.

aesop
11-03-2004, 03:44 PM
"Anyone else agree with me?"

Ummm... No.

jhale667
11-03-2004, 04:02 PM
Oh come on...Impeachment? I despise W. but that's a stretch.

FORD
11-03-2004, 04:19 PM
Lied his way into a war.

Criminal negligence (at the very least) in failure to prevent 9-11-01.

Widespread electoral fraud in 2000.

Probable widespread electoral fraud in 2004.

Any one of those is far more impeachable than a guy getting his dick sucked.:blow:

Catfish
11-03-2004, 04:22 PM
Get over it you whiney liberal sissies!

How do you impeach someone who just got 51% of the popular vote!

Dumbfucks!

Catfish
11-03-2004, 04:27 PM
Lied his way into a war.

Any one of those is far more impeachable than a guy getting his dick sucked.:blow:

Lied his way into a war.
(NOT REALLY, IRAQ WAS A THREAT, SADDAM NEEDED TO BE STOPPED, AND BUSH WAS GIVEN BAD INTEL)

(HE WAS IN OFFICE EIGHT MONTHS. DO YOU THINK BIN LADEN PLANNED 9-11 OVERNIGHT? 9-11 WAS COOKED UP DURING THE CLINTON YEARS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, AND WOULD HAVE HAPPENED EVEN IF GORE WERE IN OFFICE)

(YOU MEAN LIKE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE? LMMFAO!)

(PROBABLE IS THE KEY WORD. I CALL IT WIDESPREAD EXCUSE-SEEKING)

NICE TRY, CRYBABY!

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 04:29 PM
Lied his way into a war.

Yeah, but so what? Wasn't the first time THAT'S happened.

Criminal negligence (at the least) in failure to prevent 9-11-01

Arguable. Clinton knew about bin Laden as well and did nothing about it during his term, either. You can't call the one without calling the other. If anything, both Clinton AND Bush were negligent...but would anyone have SERIOUSLY considered such a threat possible by a long range guess? I wouldn't have.

Not the case, really. Al Gore won the popular vote, true, but the electoral vote went to Bush. Not the first time that's happened, either.

Show me your evidence where it's "probable". If there was any real evidence of "probable" tampering, he wouldn't have conceeded.

Any one of those is far more impeachable than a guy getting his dick sucked.

Listen, I don't like it any more than you do, Ford, but there's no getting around the facts - Bush won, and it's as simple as that.

Catfish
11-03-2004, 04:34 PM
No, no, Bob…today is for crying. Let the wiwwle baby have his wiwwle cwy fest!

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
No, no, Bob…today is for crying. Let the wiwwle baby have his wiwwle cwy fest!

LOL...hey, I ain't happy about another 4 years with Junior myself, but I'm not gonna sit around and pout about it.

At the end of the day, I still love America and think it's the greatest country in the world. I'm proud to live here and glad to have the advantages that living here gets me, regardless of my partisanship.

jhale667
11-03-2004, 04:41 PM
Lied his way into a war.

That's true, FORD...but if the American PEOPLE weren't smart enough to impeach him on those grounds (and as far as election fraud goes, you didn't hear Dems talking about the need to 'supress' voters), do you honestly think an impeachment effort will get off the ground?

Catfish
11-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Lied his way into a war.
(NOT REALLY, IRAQ WAS A THREAT, SADDAM NEEDED TO BE STOPPED, AND BUSH WAS GIVEN BAD INTEL)

(HE WAS IN OFFICE EIGHT MONTHS. DO YOU THINK BIN LADEN PLANNED 9-11 OVERNIGHT? 9-11 WAS COOKED UP DURING THE CLINTON YEARS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, AND WOULD HAVE HAPPENED EVEN IF GORE WERE IN OFFICE)

(YOU MEAN LIKE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE? LMMFAO!)

(PROBABLE IS THE KEY WORD. I CALL IT WIDESPREAD EXCUSE-SEEKING)

twonabomber
11-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Impeach Bush for what? Just curious as you all seem to be attorneys here.

maybe he trades MP3's instead of lossless. that'll get Lou riled up. :D

Catfish
11-03-2004, 04:47 PM
LMAO Twona!

frets5150
11-03-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Listen, I don't like it any more than you do, Ford, but there's no getting around the facts - Bush won, and it's as simple as that.

Agreed...Can't do anything about it.

twonabomber
11-03-2004, 04:52 PM
jus' tryin' to lighten the mood. :D

frets5150
11-03-2004, 05:08 PM
But we can dream

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 05:10 PM
lol, I love that! :)

conmee
11-03-2004, 05:13 PM
Gentlemen and Gentlewomen,

The BCE political machine worked near flawlessly, and with the additional seats in the House and Senate, there aren't enough non-BCEers to make an impeachment a reality...

Now, we all need to work together to keep gays unmarried, terrorists at bay, and most importantly to me, GAS PRICES LOW!!!! lmao As I've said before, I'll have alot of cylinders to feed when I get my new Mustang GT (V8, 300hp), although I have been thinking I could go the whole-gas-hog with a 300C Hemi-powered Chrysler... lol :)

:monkey:

Icon.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 05:22 PM
Don't tell anybody, but I work for the BCE. :)

twonabomber
11-03-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by conmee
I have been thinking I could go the whole-gas-hog with a 300C Hemi-powered Chrysler... lol :)

get the SRT-8, no cylinder deactivation. :D

fanofdave
11-03-2004, 06:22 PM
Suitable for framing...

diamondD
11-03-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by conmee
Gentlemen and Gentlewomen,

The BCE political machine worked near flawlessly, and with the additional seats in the House and Senate, there aren't enough non-BCEers to make an impeachment a reality...

Now, we all need to work together to keep gays unmarried, terrorists at bay, and most importantly to me, GAS PRICES LOW!!!! lmao As I've said before, I'll have alot of cylinders to feed when I get my new Mustang GT (V8, 300hp), although I have been thinking I could go the whole-gas-hog with a 300C Hemi-powered Chrysler... lol :)

:monkey:

Icon.

I'm really leaning toward that Chrysler now over the Charger since it's going to have a bigger Hemi as an option and it's sweet as hell. I'm waiting 'til the Dodge comes out to make up my mind. Of course I'll have to move within visual sight of my job to pay for gas.

VHII
11-03-2004, 11:27 PM
im telling you, somebody is gonna shoot him

frets5150
11-04-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by VHII
im telling you, somebody is gonna shoot him

I don't know who you are talking about but if you are talking
about who i think you are talkin about watch what you say you don't
know who is lookin at this site. Just givin you some advice.

VHII
11-04-2004, 11:33 AM
im talkin bout hagar

frets5150
11-04-2004, 11:44 AM
Ok just don't know why you posted that in here

Seshmeister
11-04-2004, 11:47 AM
http://www.thoughtcrime.org/graphics/bigbrother.jpg

frets5150
11-04-2004, 11:48 AM
LMAO

VHII
11-04-2004, 11:51 AM
ill tell you why, because i dont like hagar

FORD
11-04-2004, 11:56 AM
Where is our in house CIA operative anyway? Figured he would be in here gloating that the Company name was upheld by means of Diebolding.

JCOOK
11-04-2004, 09:55 PM
Is that the best you can do .........SNIVELING PUSSY CRYBABIE OUT OF TOUCH ROY LOVERS!

fanofdave
11-04-2004, 10:09 PM
FORD: Focused On Republican Decisiveness

KERRY/EDWARDS 2004
THE STENCH OF CAMPAIGN FAILURE

rucalobe
11-04-2004, 10:16 PM
Hi Everyone,

For my fellow Dems, I just want to say that we have to face the fact, even if we don't like it one bit, that president Bush won in a fair manner. He won both the popular as well as the electoral college vote.

This country has made its choice. Now we will all face the consequences for four long years. I just really hope the President accepts the fact that half of the country does not agree with him. As such, he should, if he has gained any wisdom at all, seek consensus on all his plans and policies. If not, we will have four years of antagonism where economic and social progress will be more stalled than ever.

Congratulations to my fellow Diamond Dave fans from across the aisle. Hope your guy works for everyone, not just for you guys.

Rucalobe
;D

aesop
11-04-2004, 11:30 PM
Impeach! I love it!!!! Hey at least you live in a country where you can say whatever you want, even if it's assanine. Many of the posts in these threads (like this one) would get you thrown in prison in some of the places libs think are so great.

Nickdfresh
11-04-2004, 11:43 PM
Where is our in house CIA operative anyway? Figured he would be in here gloating that the Company name was upheld by means of Diebolding.

Are you referring to LW?

JCOOK
11-05-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by rucalobe
Hi Everyone,

For my fellow Dems, I just want to say that we have to face the fact, even if we don't like it one bit, that president Bush won in a fair manner. He won both the popular as well as the electoral college vote.

This country has made its choice. Now we will all face the consequences for four long years. I just really hope the President accepts the fact that half of the country does not agree with him. As such, he should, if he has gained any wisdom at all, seek consensus on all his plans and policies. If not, we will have four years of antagonism where economic and social progress will be more stalled than ever.

Congratulations to my fellow Diamond Dave fans from across the aisle. Hope your guy works for everyone, not just for you guys.

Rucalobe
;D

:D

JCOOK
11-05-2004, 01:35 AM
PUSSY CRYBABIE ROY LOVING MAGGOTS

Seshmeister
11-05-2004, 01:43 AM
You see how things have changed?

5 years ago at the Army noone would have given a second thought about making a joke about shooting Clinton.

Land of the free?

BrownSound1
11-05-2004, 03:00 AM
Talking about shooting anyone is fucked up...unless you catch them in bed with your wife or some shit. :D

Ally_Kat
11-05-2004, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
You see how things have changed?

5 years ago at the Army noone would have given a second thought about making a joke about shooting Clinton.

Land of the free?

talking about killing a president has always been an iffy thing.

But hey, it could be worse. We could have those Canadian hate speech laws.

JCOOK
11-05-2004, 03:10 AM
The world has gotten more FUCKED UP ! Thanks ASSHOLES FROM BOTH SIDES!

ODShowtime
11-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by JCOOK
The world has gotten more FUCKED UP ! Thanks ASSHOLES FROM BOTH SIDES!

After the monumental avalanche of moronic bullshit to flow from you in last 48 hours, finally something intelligent seeped out.:cool: