PDA

View Full Version : Kerry/Edwards vs. Bush/Cheney

Wayne L.
01-30-2004, 08:18 AM
I think the presidential election is going to be between Kerry/Edwards for the Democrats & Bush/Cheney for the Republicans while I do " expect " it to be a close presidential race in November I think the " majority " of the American people will choose Bush/Cheney because of national security after 9/11 & the war on terrorism more so than the economy even though there is a " possible " chance the Democrats could regain control of the House.

vamp1227
01-30-2004, 08:26 AM
I agree...looks like Dean has run out of steam...

John Ashcroft
01-30-2004, 08:29 AM
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!

FORD
01-30-2004, 09:51 AM
For once I agree with Wayne. Judas IsKerryot has nothing to run on against Junior, because he voted FOR most of the BCE agenda. Kerry can't win.

If the DLC gets away with this theft of the nomination, we are truly fucked. And I mean the entire country, not just the Democratic party :(

FORD
01-30-2004, 12:37 PM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/SeanReynolds801/alfrommonster.gif

Cathedral
01-30-2004, 01:10 PM
You mean Kerry/Kennedy vs. Bush/Cheny.......

Edward Kennedy is my guess for Kerry's running mate, mates...

It would be cool if i were actually right about this, i just have this feeling about it for some reason.

We'll see what happens.

FORD
01-30-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

It would be cool if i were actually right about this, i just have this feeling about it for some reason.

We'll see what happens.

Teddy would never do it. He doesn't want the BCE to hit another "trifecta", if you know what I mean..... :elvis:

BigBadBrian
01-30-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

No way. Kennedy is a drunk laughing stock. Kerry, if he does indeed get the nod, will need someone from the South or West to "diversify" his ticket. Two Senators from Mass. would have a hard time carrying New England, let alone the rest of the country. :gulp:

FORD
01-30-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
No way. Kennedy is a drunk laughing stock.

Didn't stop Junior.

Cathedral
01-31-2004, 12:41 AM
I know it makes no sense but it is really something i'd expect from Kerry...
Hell, i'd almost swear that Kennedy was more conservative than Kerry in some respects.

Na, your right. the last thing we need is a VP sporting man boobs...

POJO_Risin
01-31-2004, 12:43 AM
I thought I heard something about Edwards not putting himself out there if he doesn't win the nomination...

he doesn't want to "Be in the passenger seat..." he said...

Either that...or he realizes riding the Kerry train is sure for derailment...

Cathedral
01-31-2004, 12:58 AM
All of them fuckers have been asked about the VP position and they all say the same thing.

Shit, i'd be happy to take that job if nobody else wants it.

Lieberman would be the best option though. Could you even imagine losing an election with Joementum on your side?