PDA

View Full Version : Bush: Not My President

Marlowe01
11-03-2004, 05:11 PM
enough said

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 05:12 PM
He got voted in, so yes he is.

If he's not your president, you don't live in America.

Since I notice you live in Wisconsin, I'd suggest packing.

Big Train
forgot to add whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

bueno bob
give em da tissues...

frenchie
bush is not my president too!!!
hihihi!!!

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 05:24 PM
Actually, I think what you're looking for is:

"Bush is not my President either."

Hey, I voted Kerry, but I gotta concede. The man won it, so...it's another four years. Gotta make the most of them.

:D

FORD
11-03-2004, 05:25 PM
Show me the ballots.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 05:27 PM
You show me the ballots. If you're crying foul, than it's in your court to provide the evidence.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 05:28 PM
Like I said, Ford, I voted Kerry myself, but America spoke, dude...there's no Florida here, no scandal...it is what it is, man. Gotta live with it...work for change elsewhere.

ELVIS
11-03-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Show me the ballots.

Just look at this map...

http://us.i1.yimg.com//www.yahoo.com/includes/elections/map.gif?t=1099440240

frenchie
11-03-2004, 05:30 PM
if i was american, i'll know where to live

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 05:31 PM
.....pretty maps......

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by frenchie
if i was american, i'll know where to live

Come on out to Oregon, west coast...we kick ass out here :)

fanofdave
11-03-2004, 05:41 PM
Lets use your line of thinking, FORD......

"Hey, there's no way Kerry got that many votes!
Show me the ballots!"

KERRY/EDWARDS 2004
THE STENCH OF CAMPAIGN FAILURE

frenchie
11-03-2004, 05:44 PM
it's not so important, it's just presidential election.
thanks to bush, we are going to laugh again during four years.
thanks to the american,the rest of the world love you

Marlowe01
11-03-2004, 05:53 PM
I'm moving to California or Milwaukee...no idiots live there

fanofdave
11-03-2004, 06:16 PM
Nuff Said.

Angel
11-03-2004, 06:22 PM
it's not so important, it's just presidential election.
thanks to bush, we are going to laugh again during four years.
thanks to the american,the rest of the world love you

Nope, the anti-American sentiment which has been against Bush, will now be against the population in general. America will become the most hated nation, and the most hated people in the world.

Big Train
11-03-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Marlowe01

I do. I can probably help find you a place in Orange County...no idiots there :)

Catfish
11-03-2004, 06:36 PM

Howdy, then, neighbor! LOL!

Move your ass to Canada stupid!

Catfish
11-03-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Nope, the anti-American sentiment which has been against Bush, will now be against the population in general. America will become the most hated nation, and the most hated people in the world.

Just the way we like it!

It’s always great being a spectator!

Have fun from the cheap seats babe! LOL!

BTW, hating a nation for voting at a near 52% clip for Bush is plain dumb. Obviously, America has spoken loud and clear as to whom it wants to represent and lead it.

Brett
11-03-2004, 06:51 PM
Wow the Canadians and the French will hate us? Whatever will we do? I'm sure there's some American flags you can burn.

Please don't come to California, too fucking crowded here. Thank you.

Viking
11-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Bush is not your president? Then see this thread:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12694

frenchie
11-03-2004, 06:55 PM
french don't hate american, it's stupid to think that.
french people just think that the bush's politic is a disaster for everybody living on this planet, that's all

Catfish
11-03-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Brett
Wow the Canadians and the French will hate us? Whatever will we do? I'm sure there's some American flags you can burn.

Please don't come to California, too fucking crowded here. Thank you.

No shit Brett!

Hey Angel darling, do you really think anyone gives a shit what Canada thinks? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Brett
11-03-2004, 06:58 PM
The French don't hate Americans? Cool I'll sleep better knowing that. Whew, that was a close one.

Like anyone's gonna move to Canada because Kerry didn't win...LOL, give me a break. Kerry was no prize either, obviously.

Catfish
11-03-2004, 07:01 PM
Wasn't that dip shit Alec Baldwin supposed to move up there after Bush won in '01?

Yeah...how'd that work out?

frenchie
11-03-2004, 07:02 PM
sorry, you're right, when i read you, i hate what i read!

Brett
11-03-2004, 07:05 PM
Frenchie, I was just giving you a hard time man. No worries.

I was listening to Howard Stern this morning and Robin said she'd move to Canada if Bush won. I was pretty excited at that notion, no more of that cackling bitch. Unfortunately she didn't go.

Angel
11-03-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
No shit Brett!

Hey Angel darling, do you really think anyone gives a shit what Canada thinks? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

You may NOT call me DARLING, you republican asshole! :D

Of course, you idiots don't give a shit what any other nation thinks.

Frenchie and I will be having the last laugh this time around!

HILARY IN '08!!!!! :p

DelBarnesII
11-03-2004, 07:25 PM
I'm 40 years old and Bush is EASILY the worst president ever to hold office in my lifetime. But, worse than that, his cabinet is comprised of power-hungry, greedy purely EVIL men: Ashcroft, Cheney and Rumsfeld. I've heard "Nobody died when Clinton lied"...how about "Nobody died when NIXON lied!" And THOSE clowns went to federal prison. Hopefully the same will happen to these pricks.

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 07:27 PM
enough said

I'm sorry, but that's a real immature sentiment. I didn't exactly like Clinton, but I respected him as far as realizing that he was president and that it was what the nation voted. You share this country and you share a voice with your fellow citizens about who gets in office. I'm sorry you don't like the outcome, but there's no need to act childish about it.

I swear, the reaction of some of you people really amazes me. If it were the other way around I would have been upset that my canidate lost, but I would be discussing what would be going on from here. Not making a selfish statement that he wasn't my president.

Big Train
11-03-2004, 07:28 PM
Thanks for your concern, you Democratic douce (can we get past the childish name calling?)...

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 07:28 PM

HILARY IN '08!!!!! :p

Ah Angel! Thanks for the endorsement, but I'm too young ;)

Keeyth
11-03-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
Just the way we like it!

It’s always great being a spectator!

Have fun from the cheap seats babe! LOL!

BTW, hating a nation for voting at a near 52% clip for Bush is plain dumb. Obviously, America has spoken loud and clear as to whom it wants to represent and lead it.

52% isn't loud and clear. It's barely squeaking by. If George Bush was even remotely doing a good job, this election aould not have been this close. I would not be a bit surprised to find out something was tampered with in this election, as Bush has already been proven to be a criminal. The only reason Bush could have won legally indicates that this country obviously has to many uneducated rednecks living in it. Bush winning this election will only deepen the hatred toward America. No good can come from this. Our economy is going to hell. The only good news? He can only fuck us for four more years... ...and considering how much he has fucked us the last for years, that's not good news at all. Shame on you America...

Viking
11-03-2004, 07:30 PM
Ally, you're young enough to be my daughter, but you're wiser than 90% of the people who post here. Brings a tear to my eye.

Really. :D

Big Train
11-03-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by DelBarnesII
I'm 40 years old and Bush is EASILY the worst president ever to hold office in my lifetime. But, worse than that, his cabinet is comprised of power-hungry, greedy purely EVIL men: Ashcroft, Cheney and Rumsfeld. I've heard "Nobody died when Clinton lied"...how about "Nobody died when NIXON lied!" And THOSE clowns went to federal prison. Hopefully the same will happen to these pricks.

Tell the people in Kosovo that stupid statement...bombs fell when he got caught...so quick to forget...

ELVIS
11-03-2004, 07:32 PM
Viking quote
Ally, you're young enough to be my daughter, but you're wiser than 90% of the people who post here. Brings a tear to my eye.

Really.

..and the liberal pussies say there's something wrong with that...

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
..and the liberal pussies say there's something wrong with that...

according to them i'm behind for my age and clueless. :rolleyes: Yet, like Lou said in another thread -- all of the red states had fraud and all of the blue states were honest. Which is such bullshit because military was hassled here by the democrat pollworkers....which made me sad :( MILITARY!

Brett
11-03-2004, 07:42 PM
There was no fraud, it was a very well-done and fair election. FORD just has nothing else to grasp onto. Not quite sure why he was in love with Kerry anyway, he was hardly a good candidate for the job.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 07:51 PM
There was no fraud, it was a very well-done and fair election. FORD just has nothing else to grasp onto. Not quite sure why he was in love with Kerry anyway, he was hardly a good candidate for the job.

Exactly where I stood. I voted for him, but I didn't overtly care for him. I just happened to like him more than Bush. Oh well. Doesn't bother me any...in four years, we'll watch Hillary Clinton make an ass of herself (as usual) before Rudy Gulliani steps into the oval office, I'm sure. Not unless the Democrats come up with a miracle in the interim.

freak
11-03-2004, 07:54 PM
Show me the ballots.

Do the math, Ford.

3200 Democratic lawyers and paralegals assembled in Ohio.......And they conceded to the GOP the next morning.

See you in 2008.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 07:58 PM
It's amazing to me how many people are scrambling at loose ends trying to tie up the math, here.

It seems really simple. Bush just WON. Period. No scandal, no hanging chads, no Florida; that's just the way it was.

I have to deal with it, just like everybody else.

But there's no sense in sending the fire department out when there's no fire, hmm?

Had Kerry won, would their reactions be the same?

diamondD
11-03-2004, 08:08 PM
You know, reading this thread will make you realize what a bunch of immature, elitest-minded sore losers liberals really are. As if 4 years of whining about the last election wasn't enough, now it's the people of America who are too stupid to know any better or more false claims of election wrong-doing.

Kerry said if there was anything that could or needed to be done to challenge the results, he would do it. I guarantee they have lawyers that know a hell of a lot more than a bunch of know-it-alls on a DLR message board.

I'm neither Republican or Democrat, and I voted for both for different offices, but the liberal faction of the Democratic party is choking it to death. Americans are sick of these false claims, whining about the past, and being talked down to by a bunch of idiots that wouldn't know the other side of an issue if it walked up and slapped them in the face.

Reality check: America just bitch slapped the far left. If you can't move on and be Americans and be true to your country, you'll be scratching your heads again in '08.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
You know, reading this thread will make you realize what a bunch of immature, elitest-minded sore losers liberals really are. As if 4 years of whining about the last election wasn't enough, now it's the people of America who are too stupid to know any better or more false claims of election wrong-doing.

Kerry said if there was anything that could or needed to be done to challenge the results, he would do it. I guarantee they have lawyers that know a hell of a lot more than a bunch of know-it-alls on a DLR message board.

I'm neither Republican or Democrat, and I voted for both for different offices, but the liberal faction of the Democratic party is choking it to death. Americans are sick of these false claims, whining about the past, and being talked down to by a bunch of idiots that wouldn't know the other side of an issue if it walked up and slapped them in the face.

Reality check: America just bitch slapped the far left. If you can't move on and be Americans and be true to your country, you'll be scratching your heads again in '08.

Here here. Exactly my standpoint, my perspective, and basically what I've been saying all day - except that no one listens to me because I'm an ambassador of the dark side.

DaveIsKing
11-03-2004, 08:13 PM
enough said

Yes he is. YOUR President. YOUR Lord and Master.

You will obey. You will know your role. You will accept it.

diamondD
11-03-2004, 08:16 PM
No Bob, you are cool. It wasn't aimed at you at all. You seem to live in reality unlike some of the resident loons in here.

classic 84
11-03-2004, 08:18 PM
first of all, ford is a or was a dean guy... anybody but bush guy. he won, shouldnt be a suprise. the suprise was that it is to close. bush is not the greatest president there was, but a pretty damn good one. he brings respect and morality back to the oval office.history is going to look much more favorably on bush than most people think. he made some mistakes, hell yeah he did. but in the fight against terrorism , like it or not he is the pioneer in this new global assault on terrorism. they will tweak it for years to come, but it started with bush. when other nations see that the people in america stood behind him in a tense campaign that is somthing that can only look positive upon Ws image with our allies and allies who are and have been on the fence waiting for the outcome. i feel bad for chirac, putin, and the united nations.

HELLVIS
11-03-2004, 08:23 PM

Damn skippy!

BrownSound1
11-03-2004, 08:39 PM

I'll be honest, I could give a flying fuck. We'll be the most hated until someone needs us for something. Actually, sounds like the same old shit that's been going on for years.

BTW, frenchie.....Before you come on this board and badmouth MY President and any area of MY country, remember this....you would be speaking fucking German if we had not saved your asses in WWII. The only reason Bush's policies are bad for France is because France cannot get that backdoor oil from Saddam anymore. It is kind of hard for UN sanctions to work when you are dealing under the table with the country that has the sanctions levied against them.

All of you others that are whining and crying about the President make me sick to my stomach. I think President Carter was a horrendous president, but he was still my president. I think Bill Clinton was one of the most morally lacking people I've seen, but he was still my president. Here's something for all of you to remember.....according to the vote yesterday, YOU are in the minority.

DaveIsKing
11-03-2004, 08:40 PM
France (had it not been for USA): Sieg Heil, Mein Fuhrer!

Nickdfresh
11-03-2004, 08:41 PM
Hillary's my Senator. You can't have her!

HELLVIS
11-03-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
52% isn't loud and clear. It's barely squeaking by. If George Bush was even remotely doing a good job, this election aould not have been this close. I would not be a bit surprised to find out something was tampered with in this election, as Bush has already been proven to be a criminal. The only reason Bush could have won legally indicates that this country obviously has to many uneducated rednecks living in it. Bush winning this election will only deepen the hatred toward America. No good can come from this. Our economy is going to hell. The only good news? He can only fuck us for four more years... ...and considering how much he has fucked us the last for years, that's not good news at all. Shame on you America...

Not loud and clear? What?

Bush's victory is HUGE. Bush's victory makes history.

1. The first president since 1988 to win the popular vote and the electoral college.

2. The first president since Roosevelt to win and have his party increase seats in both the house and senate.

3. The first republican president to win and have his party increase seats in both the house and senate in nearly 100 years.

4. He received more votes during this election than ANY candidate in the history of this nation. ( breaking Ronald Reagan's record. )

5. He beat Kerry by nearly 4 MILLION votes.

** All these stats will rise by the time ALL ballots are counted.

CLOSE?
Not really.

:lol:

Cathedral
11-03-2004, 08:48 PM
Just look at this map...

http://us.i1.yimg.com//www.yahoo.com/includes/elections/map.gif?t=1099440240

We're changing the name of the "blue" states...they are to be called "The Outsiders" from now on, lol.

You can have the Coasts, we'll take the land and be happy with that.

BrownSound1
11-03-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Don't want her.

bueno bob
11-03-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
We're changing the name of the "blue" states...they are to be called "The Outsiders" from now on, lol.

Sweet! Oregon's beaches fuckin' rule!! :D

DaveIsKing
11-03-2004, 08:51 PM
hELL yEAH, bABY!

Bush kicks ass!

manwiththedogs
11-03-2004, 08:54 PM
Charlton Heston is MY President!!!

badumdum...lol

Face facts, GW won fair and square( this time...lol)
All the bitching in the world aint gonna change that.

diamondD
11-03-2004, 09:07 PM

Dude, it took us years to get rid of that elitist bitch. She's all yours.

FORD
11-03-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by freak
Do the math, Ford.

3200 Democratic lawyers and paralegals assembled in Ohio.......And they conceded to the GOP the next morning.

See you in 2008.

I can't do the math. That's the problem with Diebold machines and other electro-fraud devices. Kerry can't prove the fraud. But Junior can't prove they're legit either. A paper ballot is evidence. An entry in a database (proven easy to hack) is not.

These machines MUST be outlawed or somehow modified to produce a verifiable paper ballot, or the legitimacy of ANY election can be questioned.

And BTW, it was DIEBOLD CEO Wally O'Dell who promised he would "deliver Ohio's electoral votes" to Junior, which is word for word exactly what Jeb told his idiot brother in 2000 about Florida.

This is beyond the BCE or John Kerry. This is the goddamned integrity of the electoral process itself on the line here. We must insist on a ballot that can be verified, and not hacked by any 12 year old with a modem.

HELLVIS
11-03-2004, 09:14 PM
Who? Elephant ankles?

FORD
11-03-2004, 09:18 PM

How the fuck did this thread become a FORD bashing topic?

I said 4 simple words : Show me the ballots. I believe that's more than a reasonable standard for someone who is supposedly the "leader of the free world" for Christ's sake!

I could barely stand Kerry, but I can't stand Junior at all. His policies have damaged this country terribly and 4 more years, including Supreme Court nominations just might make the damage irreversible altogether.

Stakes like that are too fucking high to be decided on vaporware "votes" :(

FORD
11-03-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Sweet! Oregon's beaches fuckin' rule!! :D

Finally, something in this thread I can actually agree with :cool:

diamondD
11-03-2004, 09:23 PM
If Kerry had won, you wouldn't be demanding shit. That's why nobody's doing anything but laughing at sore losers.

Once again, they have professionals looking out for their interests. Coming up with theories doesn't make it any less of a whine.

Where's that quote about delivering Ohio to Bush? Sure you aren't just twisting the context to fit your conspiracy? Again...

diamondD
11-03-2004, 09:25 PM
If those machines didn't pass a standard, you can bet one party or the other would have screamed bloody murder by now to have them removed before this.

BrownSound1
11-03-2004, 09:50 PM
Now I don't disagree with FORD totally on the touch screen machines...they should at least have a printout of each vote so they can be verified in case a recount.

I don't know exactly how the machines are networked...if they are at all. It could be possible that the votes are not sent across a network to any central location, but instead downloaded on site to a computer at that site and tallied. This would then eliminate the "12 year old with a modem" hacking issue because there is nowhere for anyone to gain access to the votes.

However, I do believe that most of Ohio's voting machines are the punch type...at least that's what was said on all of the networks last night.

Cathedral
11-03-2004, 10:29 PM
If you live in Bush Country, he is your President.

Here's the REAL America...

diamondD
11-03-2004, 10:35 PM
Actually I don't totally disagree with him on that either. I wouldn't mind having an optional printout either, but I think that could lead to more problems than it's worth outside the polling places.

I'm still sure there is some standard to make them tamper proof. I just can't see them sitting there wide open for manipulation.

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 10:38 PM

Can I be an honorary Red Stater? *puppy dog eyes*

Ally_Kat
11-03-2004, 10:43 PM
If Kerry had won, you wouldn't be demanding shit. That's why nobody's doing anything but laughing at sore losers.

Exactly. He would be claiming the BCE was overthrown and that we were a democracy again.

lafours
11-03-2004, 10:46 PM
America will become the most hated nation, and the most hated people in the world.

didn't that already happen in 1986 when 5150 was released?:eek:

Hecubus
11-03-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Come on out to Oregon, west coast...we kick ass out here :)

This is true. California is damned near our own little country anyway, and the village idiot has already said that he won't come out here much....

Explains why our gas prices are so fucking high & his buddies from Enron will never pay us back.....

My main prob with Bush is that there is supposed to be a separation of Church & State, yet, he lets God make the call on a lot of his policies....

I'm a Catholic, but Jesus H. Christ, the southern christians are giving religion a bad name.

I realize the votes were there, but again why was there a fiasco in Ohio that was a complete clone of Florida in '00?

Secretary of State was a Republican & the head of the Bush/Cheney Campaign there. He made no secret of the fact that he loved the limelight & was, and I quote, "seeking a higher office," just like Katherine Harris, who blew her way into a congressional seat.

You know, I don't think I'd have such a problem if the Repubs could bring something a little better to the table than someone who can't pronounce nu-klee-ar and a criminal who has his dirty hands in every cookie jar.....

BrownSound1
11-03-2004, 11:08 PM
Southern Christians are giving religion a bad name? Why is that? Because they actually know what the Bible says in regards to homosexuality?

Hecubus
11-03-2004, 11:19 PM
No....when they let God make their choices for them.....and shape the policies for the entire country. And the bible says a lot of other things too, dude. They're just hanging on that a little too much these days.

Don't get me started on homosexuality...I live in the bay area & have to deal with it on a daily basis....and it's tough sometimes to accept. As long as it's not flung in my face, they can do whatever the hell they want behind closed doors....

but there's a little thing called tolerance...

John Ashcroft
11-03-2004, 11:30 PM
We must insist on a ballot that can be verified, and not hacked by any 12 year old with a modem.

So are you admitting that you hacked a Diabold machine? :D

Seshmeister
11-03-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Brownsound1
Southern Christians are giving religion a bad name? Why is that? Because they actually know what the Bible says in regards to homosexuality?

Tell me what Jesus said about faggots according to the bible?

Tell me what Leviticus said about other shit?

Instead of spending an hour in church each week they should spend that time reading a book written by someone that can prove empirically what they claim rather than a primative arab goatherder...

Cathedral
11-03-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Can I be an honorary Red Stater? *puppy dog eyes*

Pick a state, any state, and it's yours, darlin... ;)

FORD
11-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Exactly. He would be claiming the BCE was overthrown and that we were a democracy again.

I'm opposed to rigged elections, period. And I believe that if every vote in this election were verified on a legitimate ballot, Florida and Ohio would be a much different story.

Hecubus
11-03-2004, 11:43 PM
Except, Cali, baby!!

We may have a repub Gov, but he's married to one of the biggest Dems of them all!!!

McCarrens
11-03-2004, 11:57 PM
I'm opposed to rigged elections, period. And I believe that if every vote in this election were verified on a legitimate ballot, Florida and Ohio would be a much different story.

Why don't you back that up with some facts...

Ally_Kat
11-04-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Why don't you back that up with some facts...

He won't. He'll ask you to show him the ballots.

tobinentinc
11-04-2004, 12:03 AM
Ford if you need further proof as to how he won, here's a link for ya.
I see Red (http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/vote2004/countymap.htm)

ELVIS
11-04-2004, 12:05 AM
FORD, you're full of crap...

McCarrens
11-04-2004, 12:13 AM
FORD, you're full of crap...

...and out of luck...

FORD
11-04-2004, 12:32 AM
SHOW ME THE FUCKING BALLOTS AND I'LL ADMIT THAT FUCKING IDIOT IS THE PRESIDENT.

Is that fucking clear enough?

Ally_Kat
11-04-2004, 12:36 AM
SHOW ME THE FUCKING BALLOTS AND I'LL ADMIT THAT FUCKING IDIOT IS THE PRESIDENT.

Is that fucking clear enough?

You just won't let go.

I fear for you.

McCarrens
11-04-2004, 12:37 AM
french don't hate american, it's stupid to think that.
french people just think that the bush's politic is a disaster for everybody living on this planet, that's all

What the hell have the French ever brought to the world, besides hairy armipitted-women and a tendency to surrender?

FORD
11-04-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by McCarrens
What the hell have the French ever brought to the world http://images.usatoday.com/money/_photos/2003/09-22-french-fries.jpg

FORD
11-04-2004, 12:43 AM
You just won't let go.

I fear for you.

I won't let go of what?

Of the Constitution and the way elections are supposed to happen in this country?

No, I won't.

Seshmeister
11-04-2004, 12:48 AM
When France was invaded illegally by Nazi's and a puppet government installed they had the some resistance fighters who blew up the invading forces infrastructure and attacked collabarators.

In Iraq they're called terrorists...

Seshmeister
11-04-2004, 12:50 AM
I'm not sure I agree with that myself but it makes you think...

Ally_Kat
11-04-2004, 01:00 AM
I won't let go of what?

Of the Constitution and the way elections are supposed to happen in this country?

No, I won't.

The way they are suppose to happen? It happened. regular textbook election. The only thing is that your canidate didn't win. So obviously, it was an altered election. Doublr standards. The red states were all scandle and the blue ones were all done honestly. Yeah, okay.

I'm talking about all the paranoia, all that anger and hate, and swearing there must be some huge, high-tech, longstanding, secret conspiracy in action. You are way out on a ledge there and you will go over if you continue this.

Then again, sometimes I think you do all of this because you are obsessed with Bush. I still sorta think you secretly wanted him to win because without him, there was no more material to use.

Hmm...

Seshmeister
11-04-2004, 01:08 AM
I'm talking about all the paranoia, all that anger and hate, and swearing there must be some huge, high-tech, longstanding, secret conspiracy in action. You are way out on a ledge there and you will go over if you continue this.

That is exactly how I feel about the "War on Terror" and Bush/Blair's reaction to 9-11.

There is no global Al Queda terrorist organisation with Bin Laden at it's head.

Just like there were no super fortresses in Tora Bora like we were told.

Just like the subsequent terrorist attacks in the US and UK never happened.

Just like the WMD's in Afghanistan or the fact that "dirty bombs" are not a threat to our city's because they don't work.

We've all been duped and it's just taking longer for some than others to realise.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Cathedral
11-04-2004, 01:10 AM
I think it's more dangerous than that Ally.
Ford voted "against" Bush, so in all reality he was set to lose either way it went.

Thus goes the first of many reasons why a hate vote is a bad idea.
There's no closure, he's like Van Halen without David Lee Roth...Out There, Somewhere in the ozone of conspiracy and Diabolical Sabbatage.

Let's keep watching and Ford will soon display ALL the reasons one should never cast a hate vote.

Oh well, Bush "WON", I did my part.

blueturk
11-04-2004, 03:09 AM
Big Business is having a hell of a party right now.Unfortunately,we're not invited.

DaveIsKing
11-04-2004, 09:40 AM
I am having a hell of party, and I'm not BIG BUSINESS.

But, if KERRY would've won it would've been a BIG GOVERNMENT, COMMUNIST PARTY.

Snow Ho
11-04-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Instead of spending an hour in church each week they should spend that time reading a book written by someone that can prove empirically what they claim rather than a primative arab goatherder...

taken from leviticus 19:19 " 'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.

if i've done nothing else i'm going to burn in hell for that one. :(

FORD
11-04-2004, 10:26 AM

There's no closure, he's like Van Halen without David Lee Roth...Out There, Somewhere in the ozone of conspiracy and Diabolical Sabbatage.

Not a comparable situation.

There are 4 tangible records which prove Van Hagar sucks, and one which proved they sucked even worse with a third singer.

So that vote is indisputable, unless you're a sheep.

However, if nobody had ever actually heard a Van Hagar song, how would you know they sucked? Would you take someone's word for it?

What if they told you that 5150 was 3 million times better than Fair Warning? Would you buy that without any tangible evidence?

ELVIS
11-04-2004, 10:30 AM
So, what's your point ??

McCarrens
11-04-2004, 10:30 AM
Not a comparable situation.

There are 4 tangible records which prove Van Hagar sucks, and one which proved they sucked even worse with a third singer.

So that vote is indisputable, unless you're a sheep.

However, if nobody had ever actually heard a Van Hagar song, how would you know they sucked? Would you take someone's word for it?

You are really fucked up, you know that, right? Perhaps you should seek therapy...

What if they told you that 5150 was 3 million times better than Fair Warning? Would you buy that without any tangible evidence?

FORD
11-04-2004, 10:34 AM
So, what's your point ??

My point is you cannot prove Bush won any election without ballots and that is exactly why these goddamned fascist electro fraud machines cannot be allowed to exist.

ANY machine that allows you to change a vote once it has been cast, can be used to fix an election. At least those with a paper record can be proven to be fraudulent.

ELVIS
11-04-2004, 10:39 AM
There is not the slightest hint of such bullshit anywhere, except in your little paranoid delusional world...

President Bush won FAIR AND SQUARE !!

Get over it, you crybaby!

BrownSound1
11-04-2004, 05:39 PM

What, are you wanting book, chapter, and verse? Because I will get it.

So sesh, are you saying it is ok for a man to suck another man's dick? Hell even if you are dumb enough not to believe in God, then that still isn't a natural act of nature.

High Life Man
11-04-2004, 05:57 PM

Ha!

Milwaukee's full of 'em. And I've often been one myself. ;)

BrownSound1
11-04-2004, 06:00 PM
1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

There's one for you Sesh.

Jesus Christ
11-04-2004, 06:06 PM
1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

But I did not write that, My son. Paul did.

BrownSound1
11-04-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
But I did not write that, My son. Paul did.

Jesus, you did not write anything in the Bible, if you want to get technical.

See, I do not believe that God would allow misinformation in his written word. Therefore, all of the writings were done by God through men, in order to keep this from happening.

Switch84
11-04-2004, 06:21 PM

:( Give it up, Brownsound1. Sesh (and many others like him) are haters of anything religious or of religious people. His type won't be convinced until the Lord himself comes down from Heaven and bitch slaps them. In their minds, they're God.

Switch84
11-04-2004, 06:23 PM
:D Ford and all of the crybaby libs, this one's for YOU!

Lou
11-04-2004, 06:24 PM
Sesh let me clue you in:

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

I don't talk about politics in Scotland nor should I. You don't live in the US, so no one really gives a shit about your opinion of US politics.

Switch84
11-04-2004, 06:26 PM
:mad: What the fuck??? Michigan went for Kerry? It's time for me to go home and bitch slap the entire state! LMAO

Switch84
11-04-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Sesh let me clue you in:

I don't talk about politics in Scotland nor should I. You don't live in the US, so no one really gives a shit about your opinion of US politics.

:killer: :xmas: 5 points for that, Lou Baby! I posted that very statement in another thread. American policies and interests are for AMERICANS ONLY! The rest of you can just

Seshmeister
11-04-2004, 06:31 PM
Everyone knows Paul is a bullshitter...:)

He can't even give a reliable account of what happened at the defining moment of his life.

Those present at Paul's conversion heard the voice but saw no one. The kept standing
Acts 9:7
The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone.

They saw a light but did not hear a voice.
Acts 22:9
'I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,' he replied. My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me.

They weren't standing
Acts 26:14
We all fell to the ground, and I heard a voice saying to me in Aramaic,[1] 'Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.'

And he makes people blind on purpose not very nice. Acts 13:11

Angel
11-04-2004, 06:34 PM
Sesh, you're great and I love you.

Switch, I've always liked you, however.....

FUCK OFF!

Keeyth
11-04-2004, 06:34 PM

I fully agree. Only brainwashed morons believe that if a kid can hack into the CIA mainframe, then it's not a far stretch to think this electronic voting with no paper trail would be a cinch to fix...

Seshmeister
11-04-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Sesh let me clue you in:

I guess I must be winning the argument.

And this is why I'm interested in US politics - http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12778

Apart from the shits and giggles of course.:)

Lou
11-04-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
I fully agree. Only brainwashed morons believe that if a kid can hack into the CIA mainframe, then it's not a far stretch to think this electronic voting with no paper trail would be a cinch to fix...

LMAO.

Hey everyone let's get a tissue for Keeyth!

Angel
11-04-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
American policies and interests are for AMERICANS ONLY! The rest of you can just

You probably say that in the same breath as you say and "we are the leaders of the world".

Your policies effect a LOT of us profoundly. You just don't know it because you're so selfish you aren't capable of thinking on a global level.

YOUR GOVERNMENT threatens their allies based on their domestic issues. We have had your fucking ambassador to Canada make threats against us based on our DOMESTIC policies.

I don't give a FLYING FUCK about your domestic issues, although I think it's quite hilarious that you don't really have freedom of religion down there. I DO HOWEVER CARE ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY - I live in a foreign nation, I have to care!!

So, tell Paul Cillucci to stop his BS threats against us, and I'll lay off of you!

Fabulous Shadow
11-04-2004, 06:53 PM

LMAO!!!! I think there are alot of people here that might argue that point with you! :p

Lou
11-04-2004, 06:54 PM

There sure as hell will be when you get there.

Big Train
Please tell us what these "threats" are. By the way, your PM says shut the fuck up...

Jesus Christ
Jesus, you did not write anything in the Bible, if you want to get technical.

See, I do not believe that God would allow misinformation in his written word. Therefore, all of the writings were done by God through men, in order to keep this from happening.

Thou art correct.

But even the Four Gospels, which are My own words, are written somewhat differently, as they were written by 4 different individuals. Only John was witness himself to all that he wrote of Me. Luke based his account on Mark's and Matthew, had to get the backstory from others after he quit his job as a tax collector to become My disciple.

So because man is not perfect, he cannot perfectly convey My Dad's will.

Fabulous Shadow
11-04-2004, 06:55 PM
you don't really have freedom of religion down there.

Girl... Ya know I love ya like a sister but WHAT???

Switch84
11-04-2004, 06:57 PM
You probably say that in the same breath as you say and "we are the leaders of the world".

Your policies effect a LOT of us profoundly. You just don't know it because you're so selfish you aren't capable of thinking on a global level.

YOUR GOVERNMENT threatens their allies based on their domestic issues. We have had your fucking ambassador to Canada make threats against us based on our DOMESTIC policies.

I don't give a FLYING FUCK about your domestic issues, although I think it's quite hilarious that you don't really have freedom of religion down there. I DO HOWEVER CARE ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY - I live in a foreign nation, I have to care!!

So, tell Paul Cillucci to stop his BS threats against us, and I'll lay off of you!

:D BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! It feels great to know that my country is the "HOT CHICK" of the world: Lusted after, but hated because she doesn't wanna let you fuck her.

Love ya, Angel Grrlfriend! Windsor has the tastiest male strip joint I've frequented back in my Motor City days (DANNY'S OF WINDSOR!!)

LMAOBT!

Fabulous Shadow
11-04-2004, 07:43 PM
:D BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! It feels great to know that my country is the "HOT CHICK" of the world: Lusted after, but hated because she doesn't wanna let you fuck her.

LMAOBT!

LMAO!

aesop
11-04-2004, 11:00 PM
Plus, we don't have to wait in line for sad government - sanctioned healthcare. HA! Our government hands out cheese, yours tries to pay for national healthcare. Your economy is falling steadily into the toilet! And the ONLY reason you have drugs at all is because the big, bad pharmacutical industry in America developed them in a CAPITALIST society, so someone has to pay for all of the R&D, FDA approval, etc, etc,. It sure isn't going to be you lazy asses.

You have NEVER fought a war on your own!!! If you were invaded tomorrow you would come crawling back, begging for help. Which we, of course, would provide. We're nice people.

Hell, we even stole hockey from you, because you can't afford to support your own teams anymore. Part of your own country wants to succeed! lol

Just relax and be glad we're here to take care of you. One day, you'll need it.

ODShowtime
11-05-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by aesop
you have drugs at all is because the big, bad pharmacutical industry in America developed them in a CAPITALIST society, so someone has to pay for all of the R&D, FDA approval, etc, etc,.

this is a valid point that is not brought up often enough. R&D is fucking expensive.

Seshmeister
11-05-2004, 12:22 AM

I need some help here.

I'm trying to remember who the Governor of California is but I can't remember...

ODShowtime
11-05-2004, 12:32 AM
seriously? I'll be back...

Angel
11-05-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Please tell us what these "threats" are. By the way, your PM says shut the fuck up...

Ask your Ambassador. He has threatened border closures, etc if we a) allow same sex marriage, b) legalize marijuana, and if we said no to joining you in Iraq.

Oh, and by the way, I have NEVER claimed to be superior to anybody, morally or any other way. Where do you get this morally superior shit from anyway? Or is it that YOU feel that way about US?

Cheers folks, have a great weekend!

Fabulous Shadow
11-05-2004, 07:06 PM
I need some help here.

I'm trying to remember who the Governor of California is but I can't remember...

You mean the Governor of CalIfornia

http://www.governor.ca.gov/govsite/images/gov_AS.jpg

Angel
11-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by aesop
Plus, we don't have to wait in line for sad government - sanctioned healthcare. HA! Our government hands out cheese, yours tries to pay for national healthcare. Your economy is falling steadily into the toilet! And the ONLY reason you have drugs at all is because the big, bad pharmacutical industry in America developed them in a CAPITALIST society, so someone has to pay for all of the R&D, FDA approval, etc, etc,. It sure isn't going to be you lazy asses.

You have NEVER fought a war on your own!!! If you were invaded tomorrow you would come crawling back, begging for help. Which we, of course, would provide. We're nice people.

Hell, we even stole hockey from you, because you can't afford to support your own teams anymore. Part of your own country wants to succeed! lol

Just relax and be glad we're here to take care of you. One day, you'll need it.

Our economy is doing GREAT, so I don't know where you get the idea from that it's falling??? Yes, there is a slight health care crisis. We need more doctors, because too many of ours got their education here and then went to the States. The government needs to spend more $ on health care, and Canadians need to learn to use health care wisely. FYI, it is not "free". It is paid for by our taxes in most provinces, and by monthly premiums in others. I can NOT complain about my health care, however. I have a pacemaker, I get regular ECG's, and have had 3 pacemaker surgeries to date. At the time, and the situation I was in at the time, if I was in the US, I wouldn't have had health insurance, and I would probably be dead or bankrupt due to not being able to get medical care. I've known of a person who was silly enough to travel without extra insurance, and it was cheaper for her to fly back to Calgary, have the arm x-rayed and set, and return to Atlanta, than to go have the arm set there.

In the province I live in, if you were here visiting, and didn't have money or insurance, you would still receive medical treatment at our hospitals. They CANNOT turn someone away due to lack of funds or insurance.

I guess I'd better tell my brother that when he was at UBC and Dalhousie, he wasn't really doing R&D, because only the US does that. If that's the case, how come you guys don't make flu vaccinations?

NEVER fought a war on our own.... of course not, we're fucking PEACE KEEPERS!!! Only one country has ever attempted to invade Canada, us and our allies (Brits and North American Natives) pushed them back and burned down their white house... Sound familiar?

If we were invaded tomorrow???? No one has any reason to! The only country I could imagine invading Canada would be Jesusland, whoops I mean you guys! - and the rest of the world would be there to come to our aid, except of course, your bed-mates, Israel.

Do you think you are our ONLY allies? :rolleyes:

HOCKEY is alive and well here, it's a way of life completely separate from the NHL.

Big Train
11-05-2004, 07:08 PM
A. You don't need to CLAIM it, it's all there in your posts.Your very high and mighty about the follies of my country as opposed to the utopia you live in up north. That's a moral superiority trip darling...

B. Those "threats" even if he did say them are baseless. Think it through, the amount of MONEY that would be lost due to a border closure based on those issues.

Angel
11-05-2004, 07:10 PM
Doesn't matter Train, an Ambassador should NOT be making threats like that... it's not his place.

Angel
11-05-2004, 07:13 PM

What PM are you talking about?

ELVIS
11-05-2004, 07:17 PM
Our economy is doing GREAT, so I don't know where you get the idea from that it's falling??? Yes, there is a slight health care crisis.

Slight healthcare crisis ??

What is that ?? Is that good or bad ??

Big Train
11-05-2004, 07:18 PM
Your Mr. Martin...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12780

It is his place to say things that apply pressure..diplomats do it ALL the time..."perhaps the coffee will be late", "perhaps we will turn off the taps" etc, etc...

Nickdfresh
11-05-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
this is a valid point that is not brought up often enough. R&D is fucking expensive.

So is the extensive marketing campaigns drug companies have to convince you to, "ask your doctor about (insert drug brand here)." Do you have any idea how much free shit drug company reps. give to doctors in order to bribe them to prescribe their drugs? I don't have numbers or statistics, but I've heard the amount of money spent is staggering.:guzzle:

ODShowtime
11-05-2004, 07:27 PM
So is the extensive marketing campaigns drug companies have to convince you to, "ask your doctor about (insert drug brand here)." Do you have any idea how much free shit drug company reps. give to doctors in order to bribe them to prescribe their drugs?

Another excellent point. If I was a powerful politician I would focus energy on this problem. No offense Mezro.

Anybody watch football last weekend and see those aweful cialis ads? 4PM Sunday:

"consult your Dr. if you have a four-hour erection"

"daddy, what's an erection?"

Seshmeister
11-05-2004, 07:55 PM
A 4 hour erection is a bad thing?:)

What is this a drug for 15 year old guys...?:)

Nickdfresh
11-05-2004, 08:02 PM
I don't know, ask Bill:

blueturk
11-06-2004, 04:24 AM
Looks to me like the GOP doesn't get much pussy.

Cathedral
11-06-2004, 07:01 AM
Um, welcome to Bush Country?...lmmfao.

DaveIsKing
11-06-2004, 10:27 AM
Well, we have a hell of a lot more land, than Queery and his little girlie men.

FORD
11-06-2004, 10:33 AM
And the western half of that land is mostly empty desert where the rattlesnake & coyote populations far exceed human beings.

DaveIsKing
11-06-2004, 10:35 AM
This is FORD's "hope for utopia"...

DaveIsKing
11-06-2004, 10:36 AM
And the western half of that land is mostly empty desert where the rattlesnake & coyote populations far exceed human beings.

Damn even coyotes and rattlesnakes have more sense than "human beings" on the coast.

FORD
11-06-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
Damn even coyotes and rattlesnakes have more sense than "human beings" on the coast.

Even though the snakes are Dick Cheney's cousins, I doubt they got to vote. Kinda tough to operate a Diebold machine without hands.

DaveIsKing
11-06-2004, 11:03 AM
Yes, thank goodness for the VAST RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY.

Nickdfresh
11-06-2004, 11:20 AM
Um, welcome to Bush Country?...lmmfao.

DaveIsKing
11-06-2004, 11:24 AM
What happened to your TOLERANCE, Nick?

Do you need sensitivity training?

Bush won. Case closed.

Nickdfresh
11-06-2004, 11:56 AM

Just Kidding.:D

Switch84
11-06-2004, 12:22 PM

:eek: :D Ooh, this is harsh, but can rednecks even read well enough to vote? I'm talking about those "Jerry Springer-ish" rebel flag waving trailer trash.

There ARE sophisticated folks in the south, but they're few and far between.

Funny pic, Darling Nikki! (Come ON! You know you like that nickname, Baby....)

ROFLMAO

ELVIS
11-06-2004, 12:25 PM
Someone please define "sophisticated folks"...

FORD
11-06-2004, 12:28 PM
Someone please define "sophisticated folks"...

My definition would be - those who realize what they hear on FAUX News and CBN is FICTION, and that God never really threatened to "call Oral Roberts Home" if he didn't collect $100 million dollars.

Switch84
11-06-2004, 12:37 PM
My definition would be - those who realize what they hear on FAUX News and CBN is FICTION, and that God never really threatened to "call Oral Roberts Home" if he didn't collect $100 million dollars.

:D OUCH! I wasn't going to go THERE, Ford! My definition would be folks that can think for themselves and not take everything they hear and read at face value. 'Sophisticated folks' can make up their own minds despite how fervent the cry from the 'messenger' (Be they Democrat or Republican, or even Pepsi) may be.

Does that help, Elvis Baby? :p

ELVIS
11-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Sure...:D

But by that defination, sophisticated folks are not few and far between in the south...

FORD
11-06-2004, 12:46 PM

But by that defination, sophisticated folks are not few and far between in the south...

Would you apply that definition to people who actually believe gay marriage is a bigger threat to this country than a "president" who allows Israeli spies to lie him into wars?

ELVIS
11-06-2004, 12:53 PM
I don't remember anyone saying that gay marriage is a threat...

The real American people have spoken. We will not tolerate gay marriage...

LMAO!

FORD
11-06-2004, 01:08 PM
I don't remember anyone saying that gay marriage is a threat...

The real American people have spoken. We will not tolerate gay marriage...

LMAO!

You just contradicted yourself.

ELVIS
11-06-2004, 01:17 PM
What I meant is, we're not threatened by such nonsense...

Nickdfresh
11-06-2004, 01:18 PM
You just contradicted yourself.

Elvis is a FLIPFLOPPER!!!!!

Switch84
11-06-2004, 01:19 PM

:o :D yeah, I guess you're right. I'm just speaking of my experience here in the ATL thus far. I've only met a few sophisticated folks here, and they're DLRARMY MEMBERS!

LMMFAOBT!

Nickdfresh
11-06-2004, 01:24 PM
You'll get what you deserve FLIPFLOPPER!!!!!

Switch84
11-06-2004, 01:32 PM
:eek: :D That Elvis mugshot is KILLER!!!

What did he do, get caught with dope?

Nickdfresh
11-06-2004, 01:37 PM
Ebaum baby. Now if they could arrest Sammy Hagar and summarily execute him!

Switch84
11-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Ebaum baby. Now if they could arrest Sammy Hagar and summarily execute him!

;) :eek: Or make him spend eternity with this chick....

blueturk
11-06-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
I am having a hell of party, and I'm not BIG BUSINESS.

But, if KERRY would've won it would've been a BIG GOVERNMENT, COMMUNIST PARTY.

I hope you're not smoking any pot at your party,because your draft-dodging,petroleum pimping hero doesn't like that shit at ALL.

Nickdfresh
11-06-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
I hope you're not smoking any pot at your party,because your draft-dodging,petroleum pimping hero doesn't like that shit at ALL.

No, he was more of a Coke and scotch man:D

Angel
11-08-2004, 02:36 PM
A. You don't need to CLAIM it, it's all there in your posts.Your very high and mighty about the follies of my country as opposed to the utopia you live in up north. That's a moral superiority trip darling...

I simply state my opinions, which naturally are based on Canadian Values. If you think our values are morally superior to yours, that's YOUR choice to make... "darling". ;)

frets5150
11-17-2004, 12:29 PM
Show me the ballots.

Good one but when something else happends let's see
what all the bush supporters think then and see if
they still think all this funny

Fuckin Moron

frets5150
11-17-2004, 12:30 PM

Nickdfresh
11-17-2004, 12:31 PM
Thanks for kicking up the old thread:

frets5150
11-17-2004, 12:43 PM
;) :eek: Or make him spend eternity with this chick....

No Fuckin Way
Gross

ODShowtime
11-17-2004, 01:03 PM
Ah, this brings me back to the good old days of two weeks ago. I can't believe we're all still alive!