PDA

View Full Version : "Biggest Dick Licker @ Roth Army" Awards



DEMON CUNT
11-04-2004, 02:22 AM
I nominate hitch1969 for being such a big Hagar apologist. To the sheep pen with this bitch- mod or not!

****

bueno bob
11-04-2004, 02:26 AM
Very pretty :D Made me hungry for that left over chocolate ice cream I have in the fridge...

My vote goes to Rikk for owning a Japanese "Balance" CD.

:D

DEMON CUNT
11-04-2004, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
My vote goes to Rikk for owning a Japanese "Balance" CD.

With a mint condition "obi strip" no doubt!

100% fagativity!

tydhurst
11-04-2004, 08:04 AM
Ugh, Balance!

flappo
11-04-2004, 10:16 AM
you're a fucking paedo , cunthead

Jesterstar
11-04-2004, 11:15 AM
I cun't beleive this bitch is talkign shit about Hitch Flapps. He doesn't know who his pedo ass is fucking with.

Panamark
11-07-2004, 04:59 AM
Stop feeding your baby Taco's !

FORD
11-07-2004, 12:53 PM
JCook gets the vote for licking DaveIsQueen's 3" dick.

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 12:55 PM
This "Warham" is a pretty big didlo, too!

JCOOK
11-07-2004, 01:03 PM
EVERY ONE HER KNOWS THAT FORD GETS' IT PAAAAAAALLLLLLEEEEEEEZZEEEEEEEEEE

Golden AWe
11-08-2004, 03:33 PM
JCOOK:

Warham
11-08-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
This "Warham" is a pretty big didlo, too!

Yeah, i'm a didlo, but you're a DILDO!

:)

Big Troubles
11-08-2004, 11:51 PM
LOL

Rikk
11-09-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
My vote goes to Rikk for owning a Japanese "Balance" CD.

I second that nomination. He's a cocksucker.;)

Cathedral
11-09-2004, 05:12 AM
Excuse me, but am i the only one who has a problem with the baby pic that started this thread?

I don't think we need to have babies naked crotches posted here.

That's just fucked up, and in a major way.

I expect a little more from this Roth's Army Soldiers. I guess i over estimated some peoples character.....My Bad!

For any mods of this forum who may browse this thread, please remove that shit when you get a chance, please?

FORD
11-11-2004, 12:41 PM
I think we need to disable images in general for a while. I know it would kill the picture forum, but it would certainly render one complete piece of shit completely useless.

Denny
11-11-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I think we need to disable images in general for a while. I know it would kill the picture forum, but it would certainly render one complete piece of shit completely useless.

This is my opinion.....

Marlowe01
11-15-2004, 06:36 PM
that baby picture was funny...but just way too fuckin' gross. FRESH SHIT does not belong on here.

Nickdfresh
11-16-2004, 09:54 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Denny
[B]This is my opinion.....

TERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTS YMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZER SWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFB IATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTION TERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTS YMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZER SWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFB IATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTION TERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWATERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRAN TFBIATTENTIONRRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZER SWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFB IATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTTER RORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONIONTERRORISTS YMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZER SWTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONARRANTFB IATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTION TERRORISTSYMPATTERRORISTSYTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWAR RANTFBIATTENTIONMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONHIZER SWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFB IATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTION TERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTS YMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZER SWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFB IATTETERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONNTION TERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTS YMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZER SWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFB IATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTION TERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTION

I still know people at the FBI---Hold on to that green card you useless cunt! You'll need it!!!!!:D :asshole:

bueno bob
11-16-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Marlowe01
that baby picture was funny...but just way too fuckin' gross. FRESH SHIT does not belong on here.

Once you have three kids in your posse, shit like that's a walk in the park, trust me :)

flappo
11-20-2004, 04:23 AM
katydid
the knockz
katydid
katydid , i mean the knockz
the knockz

5 of the biggest lowlife shitheads ive ever come across on the net - ever

Golden AWe
11-20-2004, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by flappo
katydid
the knockz
katydid
katydid , i mean the knockz
the knockz

5 of the biggest lowlife shitheads ive ever come across on the net - ever

true.

Mr Badguy
11-20-2004, 09:02 PM
I am a cunt.

Reverberator
11-22-2004, 06:46 PM
I will second that .

Cos I am also .

Katydid
11-22-2004, 07:18 PM
I'd like to post a couple PMs from FLAPPO:

11/20/04 5:51 AM

Quit now, you dumb cunt
while you still have a chance
im not fucking aboot here
ask around, ill take this to the next level if i have to
take my advice and quit this fucking board & don't ever come back.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Then today 11/22/04 FROM FLAPPO

(Smily face) how you like it so far, bitch?
you keep posting here and ill make your life here an e hell
now do the decent thing and don't ever fucking post here
EVER again
ok?

if you persist i will get you banned, i have the clout, just ask aboot.

Today 5:00 AM

Has anyone else ever been warned and threatened by this person?
If so send me a pm. I'll post it also.

I feel I have a right to know his name and address.

He has desicrated my pictures and put them on his avatar. Flappo, Golden Awe, Bad Guy, Seshmeister, etc. have made my life a living Hell.

Flash Bastard
11-22-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Flappo, Golden Awe, Bad Guy, Seshmeister, etc. have made my life a living Hell.

Living legends, all of them.

Flash Bastard
11-22-2004, 07:24 PM
What did you expect, the welcome wagon?

Rikk
11-22-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Very pretty :D Made me hungry for that left over chocolate ice cream I have in the fridge...

My vote goes to Rikk for owning a Japanese "Balance" CD.

:D

God, shut up, KATYDID.

flappo
11-29-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
I'd like to post a couple PMs from FLAPPO:

11/20/04 5:51 AM

Quit now, you dumb cunt
while you still have a chance
im not fucking aboot here
ask around, ill take this to the next level if i have to
take my advice and quit this fucking board & don't ever come back.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Then today 11/22/04 FROM FLAPPO

(Smily face) how you like it so far, bitch?
you keep posting here and ill make your life here an e hell
now do the decent thing and don't ever fucking post here
EVER again
ok?

if you persist i will get you banned, i have the clout, just ask aboot.

Today 5:00 AM

Has anyone else ever been warned and threatened by this person?
If so send me a pm. I'll post it also.

I feel I have a right to know his name and address.

He has desicrated my pictures and put them on his avatar. Flappo, Golden Awe, Bad Guy, Seshmeister, etc. have made my life a living Hell.

here's my name and adress

YOUR MASTER
HELL

happy now ?

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2013, 11:58 PM
x's and o's