PDA

View Full Version : F**k

jero
11-04-2004, 11:33 AM
Yesterday, a Dutch artist has been killed at daylight by a moslim extremist! Stabbed in the back with a big knife! It has nothing to do with Diamond Dave but if these fuckers take over the world it's forbidden to listen to our music. Europe is pretty fucked up right now!

Fuck them!!

tydhurst
11-05-2004, 07:57 AM
Fuck!

jero
11-05-2004, 08:01 AM
This guy (Theo van Gogh) made a movie about the Islam and their behaviour with woman. Some fucked up maroc killed him! We got a war coming in The Netherlands!! Every muslim is now a enemy. What you Americans allready knew! We're allways a bit late here in Europe

David Van Via
11-05-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by jero
Europe is pretty fucked up right now!

Fuck them!!

It most certainly is!

Dr. Love
11-05-2004, 08:02 AM
What's a 'maroc'?

jero
11-05-2004, 08:03 AM
A Maroc is a cockroach out of Marocco

Dr. Love
11-05-2004, 08:04 AM
Morocco? I see.

jero
11-05-2004, 08:07 AM
Yes! And we do have lots of these guys over here. It's becoming a bit scary right now with their religious shit! But we will fight back!

Dr. Love
11-06-2004, 03:09 AM
Good luck

jero
11-06-2004, 04:54 AM
Thanks! I'll keep yah posted

jero
11-06-2004, 04:56 AM
Dr. Love,

this is a review I wrote a few years back, so you now how much I love the music and allways want to keep my freedom!

Review by Jero

Wow, I still can't believe it. I just saw The Diamond One for the 13th time in my life but this concert was one of Dave's best I ever saw.

Let me start with the beginning. I'm from Holland and it took me 24 hours to get to Vegas, had delays, problems with my passport, had a really hard time getting into the US, finally made it! My best pal in the world let me stay in his house (he moved from Holland to Vegas 7 years ago got married, now with this girl you wish you would wind up backstage!!!!!!!) and the first night he showed me the city. They say Moe Green build the city but I think that's untrue.

Everything in there is totally Dave style. I never saw anything like that. It's the Classic Van Halen show all over the place. I rename it to Las David. Anyway he and his wife bought me ticket at the 14th row (VIP tickets were sold out just after the gig was announced). It was fucking hot and all over the place I saw diehard fans (like me). Dave enters the stage, I take a shot and before anybody could stop me I am in frontrow, then he pulls out Hot For Teacher....and man, I never seen a crowd go crazy from the heat (and the music) like this night.

Diamond Dave looks like it is still 1984. His voice sounded amazing, his moves are...well you all saw the videos, his band is so fucking tight like in the old band which I almost forgot the name of after this night. Like I said he started with Hot For Teacher and from that point all we got was one hell of a masterclass of how music and entertainment is meant to be.

The classic Van Halen tunes that we all remember from listening to it 97 times a day is what you get. To all of you diehards.........all I can say is; it took me 24 hours to get to the gig, if it took me a week or more, I would have done it, no matter what.

Go see him (the show and his band) if you can! No matter if you have to eat bread with nothing on it for the rest of your life it is totally worth it!! Dave, you are FUCKING amazing! Thanks for the music!

www.vhnd.net

David Van Via
11-06-2004, 05:07 AM
Dr. Love,

this is a review I wrote a few years back, so you now how much I love the music and allways want to keep my freedom!

Review by Jero

Wow, I still can't believe it. I just saw The Diamond One for the 13th time in my life but this concert was one of Dave's best I ever saw.

Let me start with the beginning. I'm from Holland and it took me 24 hours to get to Vegas, had delays, problems with my passport, had a really hard time getting into the US, finally made it! My best pal in the world let me stay in his house (he moved from Holland to Vegas 7 years ago got married, now with this girl you wish you would wind up backstage!!!!!!!) and the first night he showed me the city. They say Moe Green build the city but I think that's untrue.

Everything in there is totally Dave style. I never saw anything like that. It's the Classic Van Halen show all over the place. I rename it to Las David. Anyway he and his wife bought me ticket at the 14th row (VIP tickets were sold out just after the gig was announced). It was fucking hot and all over the place I saw diehard fans (like me). Dave enters the stage, I take a shot and before anybody could stop me I am in frontrow, then he pulls out Hot For Teacher....and man, I never seen a crowd go crazy from the heat (and the music) like this night.

Diamond Dave looks like it is still 1984. His voice sounded amazing, his moves are...well you all saw the videos, his band is so fucking tight like in the old band which I almost forgot the name of after this night. Like I said he started with Hot For Teacher and from that point all we got was one hell of a masterclass of how music and entertainment is meant to be.

The classic Van Halen tunes that we all remember from listening to it 97 times a day is what you get. To all of you diehards.........all I can say is; it took me 24 hours to get to the gig, if it took me a week or more, I would have done it, no matter what.

Go see him (the show and his band) if you can! No matter if you have to eat bread with nothing on it for the rest of your life it is totally worth it!! Dave, you are FUCKING amazing! Thanks for the music!

www.vhnd.net

WOW. that earns you a vote from me anyway.

DeadOrAlive
11-06-2004, 01:27 PM
God damn terrorists... Where's Ford!? LMAO!!! He'll probably ramble on about how bad Bush is... LMAO!!!!

jero
11-06-2004, 01:46 PM
Well get Ford overhere then!

RESPECT!

FORD
11-06-2004, 03:43 PM
Do they have a draft in the Netherlands? And if so, can they draft a Dutch citizen living in America?

http://www.folkmanis.com/imagefilesA/panda.JPG
errr... no names mentioned, of course....

Sgt Schultz
11-06-2004, 03:56 PM
Yesterday, a Dutch artist has been killed at daylight by a moslim extremist! Stabbed in the back with a big knife! It has nothing to do with Diamond Dave but if these fuckers take over the world it's forbidden to listen to our music. Europe is pretty fucked up right now!

Fuck them!!

This is obviosuly the fault of Van Gogh in particular, and the Dutch people in general. You must understand the rage and feelings of repression that Muslims have in regards to the West. If you Dutch had not laid the groundwork of hate and mistrust then this would have never happened. Do not retaliate and arrest Muslim extremists in your country. Listen to what they ahve to say and examine how YOU made this happen. Maybe if you change your ways, this sort of thing won't happen again. Remember not to continue the cycle of violence.

Big Train
11-06-2004, 04:08 PM
What you Americans allready knew! We're allways a bit late here in Europe

Isn't that the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century...

There is no isolationist option...

diamond den™
11-06-2004, 06:56 PM
This guy (Theo van Gogh) made a movie about the Islam and their behaviour with woman. Some fucked up maroc killed him! We got a war coming in The Netherlands!! Every muslim is now a enemy. What you Americans allready knew! We're allways a bit late here in Europe

Those Muslims are sick in the fucking head. :mad:

diamond den™
11-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Do they have a draft in the Netherlands? And if so, can they draft a Dutch citizen living in America?

http://www.folkmanis.com/imagefilesA/panda.JPG
errr... no names mentioned, of course....

No Fraud(FORD).......They don't have a draft in Holland.......haven't done for YEARS now.......

You know something.....if needs be I would go back to Holland to WIPE OUT all of the Muslims there.........

BTW, The PARAMILITARY groups in Northern Ireland(on both sides) are now turning their attention to wiping out the Muslims in Northern Ireland instead of each other.

The British Nationalist Party(BNP) are all about getting rid of ALL OF THE MUSLIMS out of England too.

:)

diamond den™
11-06-2004, 07:05 PM
BTW.....

http://www.screensavershot.com/animals/pandas.jpg

LickMyCream
11-06-2004, 07:09 PM
So when did www.dlrarmy.com turn into www.stormfront.org ?

Nickdfresh
11-06-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
No Fraud(FORD).......They don't have a draft in Holland.......haven't done for YEARS now.......

You know something.....if needs be I would go back to Holland to WIPE OUT all of the Muslims there.........

BTW, The PARAMILITARY groups in Northern Ireland(on both sides) are now turning their attention to wiping out the Muslims in Northern Ireland instead of each other.

The British Nationalist Party(BNP) are all about getting rid of ALL OF THE MUSLIMS out of England too.

Make wear yellow crescents. And put them in "Arbeit Macht Frei" camps. That will solve the problem of extremism, well Islamic extremism anyways. Seig Heil!

Nickdfresh
11-06-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™

Make them were yellow crescents! Put them in Arbeit Macht Frei camps! That will solve the problem! Sieg Heil!:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
11-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Hey, who turned FUCK to F**K? Censorship!:o

FORD
11-06-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by LickMyCream
So when did www.dlrarmy.com turn into www.stormfront.org ?

Right after the latest fraudulent "election", apparently. :(

ashstralia
11-07-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Hey, who turned FUCK to F**K? Censorship!:o

yeah!
must've been DEM** C**T

ELVIS
11-07-2004, 01:34 AM
It was me...

ashstralia
11-07-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
It was me...

ok

jero
11-07-2004, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
This is obviosuly the fault of Van Gogh in particular, and the Dutch people in general. You must understand the rage and feelings of repression that Muslims have in regards to the West. If you Dutch had not laid the groundwork of hate and mistrust then this would have never happened. Do not retaliate and arrest Muslim extremists in your country. Listen to what they ahve to say and examine how YOU made this happen. Maybe if you change your ways, this sort of thing won't happen again. Remember not to continue the cycle of violence.

Thanks for the respons, but I don't think you're right! Holland was one of the most tollerant countrys in the world. No matter what colour you are or what religion you're into. And freedom of speech is our number one rule. Don't kill anyone that have another opninion but talk. With this unbeleivable murder those days are over!

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 04:43 AM

Yes, religious extremism can be a very ugly thing.

http://globalfire.tv/nj/graphs/bush_god.jpg

jero
11-07-2004, 05:10 AM
You're so right!!!!

John Ashcroft
11-07-2004, 11:12 AM
Why did the title to this thread change?

jero
11-07-2004, 11:18 AM
John,

see a few posts earlier!

regards,

Jero !!

jero
11-07-2004, 11:19 AM
It's Dave or the grave!! No matter waht happens!

John Ashcroft
11-07-2004, 11:21 AM
Ah Elvis did it. That's cool, but I've gotta say there are lots of threads started with the word "Fuck" in them. Gonna take alot of work to keep up with them all. :D

Switch84
11-07-2004, 11:23 AM
:D Ford, name one CHRISTIAN that flew planes into the WTC, Pentagon, and a field in Pennslyvania? Name one JEW that dressed in all black, rambled incoherently in front of a camcorder and beheaded innocent civilians they kidnapped?

You can't because THERE ISN'T ANY! And fuck dragging up incidents from 400 years ago. We're talking about NOW!

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 11:31 AM
It was me...

Bad Elvis! I've seen you post with dirty words!

jero
11-07-2004, 11:32 AM
Switch84

Thats what I thought!! Tell them about it and they will try to kill you!
Say something about their behaviour with woman and they kill you!

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
:D Ford, name one CHRISTIAN that flew planes into the WTC, Pentagon, and a field in Pennslyvania? Name one JEW that dressed in all black, rambled incoherently in front of a camcorder and beheaded innocent civilians they kidnapped?

You can't because THERE ISN'T ANY! And fuck dragging up incidents from 400 years ago. We're talking about NOW!

I can name a "Christian" that blew up the Federal Building in Oklahoma City. He was a nice arayan,...er...blond haired, blued eyed disenfranchised Army vet. from around Buffalo, NY.

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Switch84

This is not FORD, you Christian dummy! This is DEMON CUNT.

OK, will apply your hayseed logic to this argument.

Name one Iraqi "that flew planes into the WTC, Pentagon, and a field in Pennslyvania?"

Where are the weapons of mass distruction?

Where is the connection between Osama and Saddam?

Where is hell is Osama?

http://www.flatlineamerica.com/osama.gif

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 12:39 PM
I can name a "Christian" that blew up the Federal Building in Oklahoma City. He was a nice arayan,...er...blond haired, blued eyed disenfranchised Army vet. from around Buffalo, NY.

...And if Timothy had blown up a building full of women and children in Iraq, he'd be a HERO!

manwiththedogs
11-07-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
...And if Timothy had blown up a building full of women and children in Iraq, he'd be a HERO!
point.

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 01:00 PM
Point.

diamondD
11-07-2004, 01:13 PM
Name one American who has done anything resembling that in Iraq and is regarded as a hero.

Counter-point ;)

diamondD
11-07-2004, 01:14 PM
Oops, wrong button.

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Name one American who has done anything resembling that in Iraq and is regarded as a hero.

Counter-point ;)

Americans are blowing up buildings everyday in Iraq, you idiot?

What do you think we have been doing over there?

ELVIS
11-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Bad Elvis! I've seen you post with dirty words!

I know I have, but I'm trying not to...

I work about twenty hours a week at church and I browse this forum with pastors hanging around, so I edited the title...

:elvis:

FORD
11-07-2004, 01:29 PM
Jesus hates censorship.

ELVIS
11-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Says who, you ??

FORD
11-07-2004, 01:34 PM
Well, I DO know JC pretty well, don't I? :cool:

ELVIS
11-07-2004, 01:35 PM
You have knowledge of scripture, but I don't know that you know what to do with God's word...

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 01:42 PM
I know I have, but I'm trying not to...

I work about twenty hours a week at church and I browse this forum with pastors hanging around, so I edited the title...

:elvis:

I'll forgive you then. I was kidding. I just like to use the Elvis mugshot -LOL.:D

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 01:57 PM

I don't agree with that. The U.S. Military genuinely tries to avoid killing civilians, though they do seem to kill enough in "collateral damage" accidents.

Timothy McVeigh later claimed that he became anti-Government after he felt nauseated by shooting Iraqis with his 20mm cannon on his Bradley Fighting Vehicle during the first Gulf War.

My point was to counter what someone implied when they said that only Muslims are capable of terrorist outrages like 9/11. While I think that the people that murdered the Dutch film maker should be hunted down and jailed or killed, incidents like this should never be used to fuel the expansion of their like minded Christian fascists' political movements. As I recall, even "super-patriotic" American Neo-Nazis applauded the 9/11 attacks.

I would surmise that many are far closer ideologically to the fascist cultists of al-Qaida then they are to our founding fathers. As a student of Northern Ireland, and an observer of the American extreme right, I can tell you that Christians have no great moral superiority over Muslims. And anyone who thinks different is delusional, insane, or is lying and knows better.

jero
11-07-2004, 03:43 PM
1) alright Demon, this is not about a country, it's about a religion. We call them Muslim! Muslim extremist flew planes in the WTC
2) be glad, if they had them US was first target
3) Both are completely insane, who else would use chemical weapons or religion to kill people
4) Where is hell is????

Sgt Schultz
11-07-2004, 03:52 PM
Jero just try to not make those poor Muslims in your country mad at you anymore. If you Dutch would just shut up, and not criticize another's religion, even though some of it's teachings fly in the face of your own laws and culture, then this would have never happened.

jero
11-07-2004, 03:59 PM
Sgt Schultz, it has nothing to do with Muslims! But with the extreme ones. Once we lived in peace with oneanother. But a small group will try to get all the Dutch to live by their Islam rules! Can you blame us becoming really mad at them. Even with the group of good muslims for doing nothing!!

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 04:06 PM
You have knowledge of scripture, but I don't know that you know what to do with God's word...

And what do you do with "God's word"? Support the bombing poor people in other countries?

Did God really tell Bush to do this?

http://www.robert-fisk.com/46e7ef90.jpg

diamondD
11-07-2004, 04:09 PM
Americans are blowing up buildings everyday in Iraq, you idiot?

What do you think we have been doing over there?

We aren't targeting innocent women and children with the intent to take them out like McVeigh. That's just a stupid comparison.

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 04:17 PM
We aren't targeting innocent women and children with the intent to take them out like McVeigh. That's just a stupid comparison.

Iraqi civillians are dying by the thousands because of our bombing. No matter how much Rumsfeld is telling you how "humane the bombing" is.

You are ignorant if you think that there is no "collateral damage" (McVeigh also used this term to describe the casualties) due to our illegal aggression in Iraq.

C.A.R.E. and Doctors Without Borders are pulling out because is it too dangerous.

We had no reason to go into Iraq. You are being lied to!

diamondD
11-07-2004, 06:11 PM
There is a huge difference between collateral damage and pulling a truck bomb up in front of a federal building no matter how bad you want to spin it.

I've always supported the fact that the UN mandates made it very clear to comply or face the consequences. If it wasn't done, every crackpot would thumb their nose at any threat in the future.

I'm not near as concerned about the WMDs as I was the fact that SADDAM HIMSELF REFUSED TO LET THE INSPECTIONS CONTINUE. End of story.

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 06:17 PM

I'm not near as concerned about the WMDs as I was the fact that SADDAM HIMSELF REFUSED TO LET THE INSPECTIONS CONTINUE. End of story.

No, The U.S. told the inspectors to leave because the invasion was about to begin. You are wrong. And you are being lied to.

This war was 100% Baby Jesus approved!
http://globalfire.tv/nj/graphs/bush_god.jpg

diamondD
11-07-2004, 07:02 PM
They were told to leave because it was too little, too late. There's nothing to lie about.

And I've never mentioned religion at all in any of my posts.

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 08:35 PM
They were told to leave because it was too little, too late. There's nothing to lie about.

Not really. You actually said:

"I'm not near as concerned about the WMDs as I was the fact that SADDAM HIMSELF REFUSED TO LET THE INSPECTIONS CONTINUE. End of story."

Which was it? If there were inspectors in Iraq, then Saddam let them come in. Right? You might want to get your story straight before you start talking out of your ass.

diamondD
11-07-2004, 09:54 PM
I know there were inspectors that were there right before it started. Never said there weren't. But he still was trying to tell them where they could go and they were actually out of the country entirely for several years. Got it?

Like I said, too little, too late. For me anyway. I could give a rat's ass what your opinion is after reading your posts the last few days.

John Ashcroft
11-08-2004, 12:17 AM
The "inspectors" were routinely prohibited from carrying out their functions. What's the point?

Ally_Kat
11-08-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
What's the point?

You look cute in a flight suit? :D

Sorry...couldn't contain myself.

John Ashcroft
11-08-2004, 12:23 AM
Heh heh heh... Hey baby, wanna see? I still fit in 'em too! We could play "Top Gun"...

Ally_Kat
11-08-2004, 01:08 AM
do i ever! We could celebrate Veteran's Day in our own special way

:o

John Ashcroft
11-08-2004, 01:11 AM
Name the time and place baby, and I'm there! :D

Ally_Kat
11-08-2004, 01:16 AM
5 minutes, my room.

John Ashcroft
11-08-2004, 07:45 AM
Where's a damn transporter when you need one!!! This sucks.

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 03:28 PM
SING IT, BITCH!

http://www.ironic.com/ashcroft.jpg

"Thanks Cunt, I'll deadicate this song to the great Baby Jesus"

"Let the eagle soar,

Like she’s never soared before.

From rocky coast to golden shore,

Let the mighty eagle soar.

Soar with healing in her wings,

As the land beneath her sings:

'Only god, no other kings.'

This country’s far too young to die.

We’ve still got a lot of climbing to do,

And we can make it if we try.

Built by toils and struggles

God has led us through."

Figs
11-08-2004, 04:22 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=518&e=8&u=/ap/netherlands_school_explosion

Muslim School in Netherlands Bombed

Mon Nov 8,10:29 AM ET Europe - AP

By ANTHONY DEUTSCH, Associated Press Writer

THE HAGUE, Netherlands - A bombing before dawn Monday blew the front door off a Muslim elementary school in a southern town and extensively damaged the building in what police suspect was a revenge attack for the killing of a Dutch filmmaker last week.

No one was injured in the attack on the empty school, which came days after the arrest of a Muslim radical accused of killing filmmaker Theo van Gogh. Van Gogh, a distant relative of Vincent Van Gogh, released a film titled "Submission" in August that was critical of how women are treated under Islam.

The Tarieq Ibnu Zyad Islamic elementary school in Eindhoven, about 75 miles south of Amsterdam, is run by the al-Fourqaan Islamic Center, which oversees the town's al-Fourqaan mosque.

Dutch intelligence officials have had the center under observation since reports it hosted an Islamic seminar in 1999, said to have been attended by Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi, two of the Sept. 11, 2001, hijackers, and Ramzi Binalshibh, the suspected liaison between al-Qaida and three of the hijackers who were based in Hamburg, Germany.

The mosque was frequented by two Muslim youths killed in Kashmir (news - web sites) in January 2002 in an alleged suicide attack on Indian troops. And the school was the target of two minor arson attacks last year.

Van Gogh's killing Tuesday shocked the Netherlands and sparked several other anti-Muslim attacks including two weekend attempts to burn down mosques.

It was not immediately clear who carried out Monday's attack or what type of explosives were used, police spokesman Henrie van Pinxterens said. The powerful blast did substantial damage to the facade and interior of the building and scattered debris across the neighborhood.

Spokesman Cees Dekkers said police suspect the bombing was a retaliation for Van Gogh's murder.

"Eindhoven is shocked, very shocked, by a cowardly deed in the middle of the night when normal citizens are sleeping," Mayor Alexander Sakkers told reporters.

Sakkers said police would introduce round-the-clock surveilance of Islamic sites in the town of about 200,000 which has five main mosques.

Interior Ministry spokesman Frank Wassenaar said the government had spoken to authorities about whether more security was needed following Van Gogh's slaying, but said "there is no indication that local police cannot deal with this themselves."

The mayor met with parents of the school's students later on Monday.

"It is essential that we stick together," he said. "One single person who pulls off such an idiot act" should not affect Dutch society.

Van Gogh, an outspoken satirist and columnist, was shot Tuesday while riding his bicycle and then stabbed. His throat was cut and a five-page letter quoting from the Quran and threatening attacks on Dutch politicians was left on his body.

He will be cremated Tuesday in a public ceremony in Amsterdam.

Ten suspected Islamic extremists were arrested in the murder but four of them have been released.

Among those arrested was Mohammed Bouyeri, 26, the alleged killer who is suspected of links to a terrorist group, police said.

Mainstream Muslim groups condemned the killing but nevertheless have been the target of anger in the Netherlands.

Dutch Interior Minister Johan Remkes has said the killing should not be blamed on the Muslim community.

Vandals threw red paint Saturday night on a social center that helps Muslim immigrants in Amsterdam.

In the town of Huizen, police arrested two men they said were caught preparing to ignite a fire at the An-Nasr mosque Friday night, national news service NOS reported. A mosque in Breda sustained minor fire damage in another reported arson attempt.

Earlier this week, a small fire was set at a mosque in Utrecht, and a pig's head was left in a plastic bag outside a mosque in Amsterdam.

Nickdfresh
11-08-2004, 07:46 PM
That is fucking repulsive! Killing elementary school children for "revenge." I think that the terrorist ranks in Holland just increased two-fold.

FORD
11-08-2004, 07:53 PM
That is fucking repulsive! Killing elementary school children for "revenge." I think that the terrorist ranks in Holland just increased two-fold.

Actually, the article said the bombing took place before dawn, and that nobody was injured, which means no children were present.

Disturbing nonetheless however :(

jero
11-09-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Figs
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=518&e=8&u=/ap/netherlands_school_explosion

Muslim School in Netherlands Bombed

Mon Nov 8,10:29 AM ET Europe - AP

By ANTHONY DEUTSCH, Associated Press Writer

THE HAGUE, Netherlands - A bombing before dawn Monday blew the front door off a Muslim elementary school in a southern town and extensively damaged the building in what police suspect was a revenge attack for the killing of a Dutch filmmaker last week.

No one was injured in the attack on the empty school, which came days after the arrest of a Muslim radical accused of killing filmmaker Theo van Gogh. Van Gogh, a distant relative of Vincent Van Gogh, released a film titled "Submission" in August that was critical of how women are treated under Islam.

The Tarieq Ibnu Zyad Islamic elementary school in Eindhoven, about 75 miles south of Amsterdam, is run by the al-Fourqaan Islamic Center, which oversees the town's al-Fourqaan mosque.

Dutch intelligence officials have had the center under observation since reports it hosted an Islamic seminar in 1999, said to have been attended by Mohamed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi, two of the Sept. 11, 2001, hijackers, and Ramzi Binalshibh, the suspected liaison between al-Qaida and three of the hijackers who were based in Hamburg, Germany.

The mosque was frequented by two Muslim youths killed in Kashmir (news - web sites) in January 2002 in an alleged suicide attack on Indian troops. And the school was the target of two minor arson attacks last year.

Van Gogh's killing Tuesday shocked the Netherlands and sparked several other anti-Muslim attacks including two weekend attempts to burn down mosques.

It was not immediately clear who carried out Monday's attack or what type of explosives were used, police spokesman Henrie van Pinxterens said. The powerful blast did substantial damage to the facade and interior of the building and scattered debris across the neighborhood.

Spokesman Cees Dekkers said police suspect the bombing was a retaliation for Van Gogh's murder.

"Eindhoven is shocked, very shocked, by a cowardly deed in the middle of the night when normal citizens are sleeping," Mayor Alexander Sakkers told reporters.

Sakkers said police would introduce round-the-clock surveilance of Islamic sites in the town of about 200,000 which has five main mosques.

Interior Ministry spokesman Frank Wassenaar said the government had spoken to authorities about whether more security was needed following Van Gogh's slaying, but said "there is no indication that local police cannot deal with this themselves."

The mayor met with parents of the school's students later on Monday.

"It is essential that we stick together," he said. "One single person who pulls off such an idiot act" should not affect Dutch society.

Van Gogh, an outspoken satirist and columnist, was shot Tuesday while riding his bicycle and then stabbed. His throat was cut and a five-page letter quoting from the Quran and threatening attacks on Dutch politicians was left on his body.

He will be cremated Tuesday in a public ceremony in Amsterdam.

Ten suspected Islamic extremists were arrested in the murder but four of them have been released.

Among those arrested was Mohammed Bouyeri, 26, the alleged killer who is suspected of links to a terrorist group, police said.

Mainstream Muslim groups condemned the killing but nevertheless have been the target of anger in the Netherlands.

Dutch Interior Minister Johan Remkes has said the killing should not be blamed on the Muslim community.

Vandals threw red paint Saturday night on a social center that helps Muslim immigrants in Amsterdam.

In the town of Huizen, police arrested two men they said were caught preparing to ignite a fire at the An-Nasr mosque Friday night, national news service NOS reported. A mosque in Breda sustained minor fire damage in another reported arson attempt.

Earlier this week, a small fire was set at a mosque in Utrecht, and a pig's head was left in a plastic bag outside a mosque in Amsterdam.

yes thats right! It's a shame. But this school is on the blacklist for learning the children to kill all the non believers!

Denny
11-09-2004, 08:42 AM
yes thats right! It's a shame. But this school is on the blacklist for learning the children to kill all the non believers!

Good! Wipe out the fucking lot of them.

:mad:

jero
11-09-2004, 08:45 AM
Denny, we'll do!!!!
Government is now working on new laws to shut down schools, imams etc !

Denny
11-09-2004, 08:58 AM
Denny, we'll do!!!!
Government is now working on new laws to shut down schools, imams etc !

And if that doesn't work.....

Those assholes will be dealt with by our people.

jero
11-09-2004, 08:59 AM
I just can't wait! Tou guys helped us before 50 years ago!

Denny
11-09-2004, 09:01 AM
I just can't wait! Tou guys helped us before 50 years ago!

I'm from The Hague, Holland. :)

jero
11-09-2004, 09:03 AM
HAHAHA!!! Dan knallen we ze samen naar Allah

Denny
11-09-2004, 09:29 AM

Fuck them! They deserve EVERYTHING thats coming to them.

Denny
11-09-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Actually, the article said the bombing took place before dawn, and that nobody was injured, which means no children were present.

Disturbing nonetheless however :(

It's fucking shame......

That's what it is.

All of those BASTARDS deserve to have their hands cut off.

Denny
11-09-2004, 09:34 AM

We should round up all of those Muslim fuckers up into The Feyenord Stadium and let the CREW deal with them.

Those Muslims want to see "EXTREMISM" that'dd show those cunts once and for all.

Sgt Schultz
11-09-2004, 11:06 AM

Jero I agree with you. My two previous posts were sarcastic but it isn't fair for me to expect you to detect sarcasm in a foreign language.

What the Islamofascists are doing in your country and in Europe has to be stopped. It's fine to practice your religion but when they kill someone who criticizes their religion - that has to be stopped.

What the lefto-assholes in this country and in Europe fail to comprehend is that you can't "reason" with these people who think that it's their duty to slaughter people who say something about their religion that they don't like. You have to defeat them and let the moderates oftheir religion gain supremacy.

aesop
11-09-2004, 11:29 AM
I think some of the people in this forum secretly desire to be AIM butt-pals with Iraqi insurgents. They actually beleive:

That terrorists would spare their lives out of love and respect and mutual disdain for Christians;

Ditto for mutual disdain for Bush;

Everybody loves Liberals;

Liberals love everybody;

Only Conservatives died in 9/11;

Terrorists are satisfied with 9/11, and really don't want to spend the energy to try to do it again;

The Iraqis loved total dictatorship, mass graves, flies in their cereal, mass poverty, their 'arid' desert climate;

And the worst, inexcuseable offense of all, that leaving everyone everywhere alone to 'do their own thing' and then throwing money at them when they whine is the ultimate show of love and compassion.

Remember folks, liberalism only works IF YOU ARE ENSLAVED TO THE GOVERNMENT. IF YOU ARE SELF RELIANT, ALL THEY CAN DO IS TAKE YOUR MONEY AND TRY TO GIVE YOU A GUILT TRIP BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GIVE MORE. Is this a great county or what?

All together now... "We are the world, we are the children. Let's tax some poor working bastards so we can start livin'...

Jesus Christ
11-09-2004, 11:36 AM

This war was 100% Baby Jesus approved!

I assure thee that it most certainly was not :(

John Ashcroft
11-09-2004, 11:39 AM
I assure you that it most certainly is.

Denny
11-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
I assure thee that it most certainly was not :(

Go on home British soldiers, go on home
Have you got no fucking homes of your own
For 800 years we've fought you without fear
And we'll fight you for 800 more

If you stay British soldiers, if you stay
You'll never ever beat the IRA
For the 14 men in Derry
Are the last that you will bury
So take a tip, and leave us bloody be

So go on home British Soldiers, go on home
And we will fight you for 800 more

We're not British, we're not Saxon, we're not English
We're Irish and proud we are to be
So fuck your Union Jack, we want our country back
We want to see old Ireland free once more

So go on home British soldiers, go on home

We'll fight them British soldiers for the cause
We'll never bow to soldiers because
Troughout our history, we were born to be free
So get out British bastards leave us be

So go on home British soldiers, go on home

Jesus Christ
11-09-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
I assure you that it most certainly is.

What part of "Thou Shalt Not Kill" do ye not understand, My son?

Denny
11-09-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
What part of "Thou Shalt Not Kill" do ye not understand, My son?

And we'll fight you for 800 more

If you stay British soldiers, if you stay
You'll never ever beat the IRA
For the 14 men in Derry
Are the last that you will bury
So take a tip, and leave us bloody be

So go on home British Soldiers, go on home