PDA

View Full Version : mental

julia
11-05-2004, 07:45 AM
so if anyone hasn't noticed i have severe mental problem, not like the ones people joke about. I suffer from depression, and bipolar from what i know of. It SUCKS!!

Dr. Love
11-05-2004, 08:01 AM
This looks like a job for Bipolar Bear!!! :cool:

...but I can't seem to get out of bed. :(

julia
11-05-2004, 05:47 PM
Then I'll just come and join u

scottydabodi
11-06-2004, 02:46 AM
BiPolar diorder is something even I wouldn't joke about... I have known SEVERAL people with it... It incompacitates you and just fucks your whole head up to a point where you just don't think you can return... It COMPLETELY ruined one guy's whole life, and now he just makes no sense at all when he talks, and is completely house-ridden... of course he refused medication, and professional help, but it's still BAD. Julia, I hope you are well, and be strong, even though you can't always!!

Dr. Love
11-06-2004, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by julia
Then I'll just come and join u

:cool: sounds good. :(

ashstralia
11-06-2004, 05:58 AM
hey julia, your b/day is the same
day as my mum!

i'm bipolar too,
but am on medication
which works.

go to your doc.

5 stars for you!

ThrillsNSpills
11-06-2004, 06:15 AM
Love heals all.
Music will take care of the rest.

CRAVE FOR DAVE
11-06-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
BiPolar diorder is something even I wouldn't joke about... I have known SEVERAL people with it... It incompacitates you and just fucks your whole head up to a point where you just don't think you can return... It COMPLETELY ruined one guy's whole life, and now he just makes no sense at all when he talks, and is completely house-ridden... of course he refused medication, and professional help, but it's still BAD. Julia, I hope you are well, and be strong, even though you can't always!!

You are SO right. I have family with the disorder and it is in NO way a joke. If you do have it,seriously get meds. They help most.

:confused:

scottydabodi
11-06-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by CRAVE FOR DAVE
You are SO right. I have family with the disorder and it is in NO way a joke. If you do have it,seriously get meds. They help most.

:confused:

Yup... receiving proper treatment will definately improve things, and I hope Julia is doing just that. Yeah, I know, taking medication kinda sucks, but NOT taking medication sucks A LOT more. Julia, and to anyone who is bi-polar, be strong, and see your doctor on a regular basis... the doctors help BIG TIME!!

FORD
11-06-2004, 02:12 PM
One word : 5-HTP.

Better than any prescription shit on the planet. Check your local health food store, GNC, even most drug stores probably carry it.

Mezro
11-06-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by FORD
One word : 5-HTP.

Better than any prescription shit on the planet. Check your local health food store, GNC, even most drug stores probably carry it.

Also - GABA Tropin by ErgoPharm, bananas (natures anti depressant) and working out..hard.

Mezro...get ready to feel so good that you'll glow down below...

scottydabodi
11-06-2004, 02:28 PM
Bananas... good idea!!

julia
11-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Also - GABA Tropin by ErgoPharm, bananas (natures anti depressant) and working out..hard.

Mezro...get ready to feel so good that you'll glow down below...

thanks for the info

chunkashin!!
11-06-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by julia
so if anyone hasn't noticed i have severe mental problem, not like the ones people joke about. I suffer from depression, and bipolar from what i know of. It SUCKS!!

Whatcha need is some blow, Jacky-D and Smore Roth.

rustoffa
11-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Go down to the section of town where all the homeless folks hang around and pass out bags of pork rinds.

If that doesn't lift your spirits, take a shot of DRAINO.
If it don't kill ya, it'll kill what ails ya!
:D

Fabulous Shadow
11-06-2004, 11:22 PM
;)