PDA

View Full Version : Maybe being the worst team in the league isn't so bad for the Dolphins

Lou
11-05-2004, 12:52 PM
They haven't made a Super Bowl since the 1984-85 season, and it's tough to get better before getting worse. Last 10-15 years they've been a middle of the road team stuck in a no-man's land. It's probably not such a bad thing that they're finally getting worse before getting better. They'll get a top 3 pick and they can draft a QB.

Lou
11-05-2004, 12:53 PM
Sorry, I really did mean to put this in the Sports Forum.

Nickdfresh
11-05-2004, 12:56 PM
That's OK 'cause I'm a Bills fan and the Dolphins are one of the few teams I can laugh at.:D

DLR7884
11-24-2004, 12:26 PM
I DON'T KNOW IF THEY'LL GET A TOP 3 PICK...

THE REDSKINS, NINERS, COWGIRLS, AND CAROLINA ALL HAVE A CHANCE TO LOSE QUITE A FEW MORE GAMES.

I CAN SEE MIAMI WINNING 2-3, MAYBE 4 GAMES TO CLOSE OUT THE SEASON.

THEY'LL BEAT SAN FRAN THIS WEEKEND.

MARK MY WORDS.

DLR7884
CLEVELAND IS WINNABLE AND MAYBE THEY CAN UPSET NEW ENGLAND! LOL

Lou
11-24-2004, 04:37 PM
What I forgot to mention though is since Miami stupidly gave up their 2nd round pick for A.J. Feeley they'll be without one of those. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Boy did the Eagles screw them over or what there!

Diver Down NJ
11-24-2004, 04:45 PM
A QB can't save that wreck of a franchise.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-24-2004, 06:14 PM
I wouldn't put it that badly...

They still have a good defense....

With free agency nowadays, decent QB's (Brees ??) and RB's (several) will be available....

They have decent receivers (Chambers, McMichael)....

It's not all doom and gloom, IMO....

Lou
11-24-2004, 08:37 PM
Well that's true, San Diego is going to have to do something. Either trade Brees and go with Rivers or vice versa. Frankly, if I were them, I'd stick with Brees. He's having a fine year and he's still pretty young. You need continuity and if for next year, they dumped Brees and put Rivers in, that'd set them back in a league where you have to go for things now.