PDA

View Full Version : Ever notice how the people who complain about the US the most benefit from it most?

Catfish
11-05-2004, 02:39 PM
Fuckers like Michael Moore and Al Franken...

Bitch, bitch, bitch…everything is so shitty here…everything sucks…and they’re MILLIONARES!

Get the FUCK out of here if it’s so bad, you fat asshole/faggot! And count your AMERICAN-MADE millions on your way out.

DISCUSS!

ODShowtime
11-05-2004, 02:44 PM
Did you ever notice that the people who flap their jaws the most are the ones with the least to say?

Switch84
11-05-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Did you ever notice that the people who flap their jaws the most are the ones with the least to say?

:D :p Looks like you hit a nerve, Cat Baby! This one's for YOU, OD Sweetie!

Catfish
11-05-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime

Huh? What? I can't hear you under your tears, bro!

WAH WAH!

ODShowtime
11-05-2004, 03:41 PM
dance the night away... I'll be ok

Big Train
11-05-2004, 03:49 PM
OD, they have a point in their harsh way.

The people who generally are doing quite well have the most complaints, while the guy who is just happy to be here has the least.

DaveIsKing
11-06-2004, 10:29 AM
Catfish is right on the money.

Switch84
11-06-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
OD, they have a point in their harsh way.

The people who generally are doing quite well have the most complaints, while the guy who is just happy to be here has the least.

:D Hell yeah! I'd LOVE to trade bank accounts with Fatty Mike Moore, Al Franken, Alec Baldwin and the rest of those over-indulging shitheads! Let those motherfuckers live on MY salary for a month; those bitches couldn't survive a WEEK!

Shit, alot of us know how to pinch a penny until it bleeds. They wouldn't have a clue.