PDA

View Full Version : I Respect Both Of These Guys And The Process

scorpioboy33
11-06-2004, 12:48 AM
I think you have to respect both Bush and Kerry for fighting a good fight. Bush ultimately won...so he deserves to be the pres. I thought it was an overall good battle.

ELVIS
11-06-2004, 01:01 AM
I have no respect for Kerry...

Kerry turned on his brothers in Viet Nam and aided the communist enemy...

Kerry attempted to undermine the morale of our troops in Iraq...

Kerry participatied in the enemy's effort to undermine the coalition in Iraq...

Kerry supposedly shot a young wounded boy in the back as he was running away...

Kerry said he wanted to be the next black president...

I could go on and on, but I could care less about this idiot...

His fifteen minutes are over...

Good riddance!

:elvis:

scorpioboy33
11-06-2004, 01:12 AM
well....whatever buddy! almost 50% of YOUR country mates dug him enough...do you have NO respect for them either?

ELVIS
11-06-2004, 01:20 AM
I believe most of the Kerry supporters were of the 'anybody but Bush' variety...

DEMON CUNT
11-06-2004, 01:51 AM
True, Kerry ain't anything great. Dean was better. My ultimate ticket would have been Kucinich/Sharpton! :)

The attrocities in Viet Nam have been widely documented. The Meli Massacre being the most notorious. (I don't remember how to spell Meli, sorry.)

Bush has done NOTHING to move this country forward. It's been Fear, Death, and Recession.

Our democratic preocess is being manipulated and destroyed. If you want to believe that it all went peaches and cream, go ahead. But mark my words, Bush 2 will do more to pick away at our rights. They can already tap your phone, read your hard drive, and throw you in jail without a warrant.

rustoffa
11-06-2004, 01:59 AM
Fuck it, if they tap my phone they're go'nna get alot of "why the fuck didn't you tell me the garbage truck wasn't behind the whole mess" type shit.

Maybe some speel regarding cable bills?

DEMON CUNT
11-06-2004, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Fuck it, if they tap my phone they're go'nna get alot of "why the fuck didn't you tell me the garbage truck wasn't behind the whole mess" type shit.

Maybe some speel regarding cable bills?

Dude, you are high, aren't you? Pass that shit! :)

Cathedral
11-06-2004, 02:08 AM
Hey, if the Democrats take a look in the mirror and make some adjustments, they may be able to be taken seriously again...some day...maybe?

It is true that near half of the country voted for Kerry, but as Elvis pointed out, those were basically hate votes if anything.

Also, had it been an average turnout, Bush would have surely lost.
People got involved in this election, and Osama tried to scare people into voting Kerry.
But actually, I don't believe that. Osama doesn't give a damn who we vote for, but he surely didn't want Bush to continue kicking his ass for sure.
I think this election was about people standing up and saying "Enough, that will be all thank you!"

I cannot help but think that liberals are completely against a moral society. It amazes me how accepting people are to let immorality into their lives, what the hell are you thinking?

The truth is, as a conservative republican, i truly believe that you are so far to the left that i could never meet you half way without having to compromise my values.
That is sad, caused by liberal thinking, and the reason your losing seats with every passing election.

I do know that i have been forced farther to the right than i want to be because of the partisan hostility, obstruction, and total disservice to the American people.
i sight Tom Daschle again, he played politics with heartland issues and lost enough support to sink his ship.
That was the second greatest prize in that election too, boy.

Hey Tommy, Buh Bye!

ELVIS
11-06-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I cannot help but think that liberals are completely against a moral society.

I totally agree...

For instance, most liberals find absolutely nothing wrong or immoral with homosexual lifestyles...

rustoffa
11-06-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Dude, you are high, aren't you?

Funny you mention that, I got myself a stepstool that reaches all the way to the Van Allen belt.

It's like a personal sandbar that has nothing to do with tides or mud-doggets.

You wanna knock the ball around?

The big, grainy physical education kickballs?

I could give a fuck less but you can fire away....use the rubber bullets.

scorpioboy33
11-06-2004, 02:40 AM
I think my fuckin point has been missed..they both participated in a fair election (which I think is the height of democracy) and won and lost graciously....

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I totally agree...

For instance, most liberals find absolutely nothing wrong or immoral with homosexual lifestyles...

In addition, most liberals find absolutely nothing wrong or immoral with your own ignorant arrogant lifestyle.

I want equal rights for right-wing simpletons and homosexuals!!!