PDA

View Full Version : Report: Jackson Drank Wine in Coke Cans

ALinChainz
01-30-2004, 01:53 PM
Fri Jan 30,10:35 AM ET

NEW YORK - Michael Jackson may have served kids something a whole lot stronger than soda. According to an article in the March issue of Vanity Fair, the self-proclaimed "King of Pop" routinely drinks wine out of soda cans so no one knows he's drinking.

The magazine also reported that Jackson, who is charged with child molestation, refers to white wine as "Jesus juice" and red wine as "Jesus blood."

Jackson's accuser claims Jackson gave him wine in Coke cans on a flight from Florida in February 2003, with his unsuspecting mom right there, the magazine said.

The report quotes Jackson's former business adviser, Myung-Ho Lee, as saying all the kids around Jackson knew about Jesus juice.

Jackson reportedly told them, "Jesus drank it, so it must be good."

Jackson's people were not available for comment on the report.

Roy Munson
02-02-2004, 04:18 PM
Anyone remember that Dominican dude from the Bronx that got butt-rammed by the police a few years ago? Seems like suitable punishment for this annoying piece of shit.

Junyore Grades
02-03-2004, 09:34 AM
fRY jACKSON AND THE PARENTS!
How could the mother not smell the wine? My mom's nose was so good, she could smell the booze on my breath before I got to the party.
This is neglect.

Sarge
02-03-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
Anyone remember that Dominican dude from the Bronx that got butt-rammed by the police a few years ago? Seems like suitable punishment for this annoying piece of shit.
The toilet Plunger thing?
That must have sucked!

DLR7884
02-04-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Sarge
The toilet Plunger thing?
That must have sucked!

Yeah, I think they broke the fucking stick while it was up his ass.

DLR7884
Sick shit man.

lucky wilbury
02-07-2004, 01:07 AM
i would have thought he would have used pepsi not coke cans.

alexpgrimes
02-07-2004, 01:32 AM
Can't fault the guy for drinking. If I looked like that I'd drink too...lol

Cathedral
02-07-2004, 03:05 AM
Men who sexually abuse children should be castrated and then placed in a cell with the horniest mother fuckers they have in the prison so they can get butt fucked 24/7, and not have any sex drive to enjoy it...

Cathedral
02-07-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
Can't fault the guy for drinking. If I looked like that I'd drink too...lol

If i looked like that..........nevermind, i'd never look like that...

Sarge
02-24-2004, 01:07 PM
JESUS JUICE!

THat is my new word for wine..