PDA

View Full Version : The Presidential Quiz

Ally_Kat
11-06-2004, 02:59 PM
http://www.colorgenics.com/index.cfm?pageview=quiz_takequiz&quizname=presidential

My results were --

Your presidential style most resembles that of Theodore Roosevelt. Roosevelt believed the government should take whatever action necessary to promote the best interest of the people.. Although he believed the government should not necessarily take sides in disputes between industry and labor, he did encourage the labor movement.

Switch84
11-06-2004, 03:20 PM
:confused: I got the same results! This must be a generic quiz that spits out the same results. I'm gonna do it again, and deliberately pick the most fucked up answers.

LMAO!

ashstralia
11-07-2004, 02:42 AM
:)
Your presidential style most resembles that of the twenty-eighth president of the U.S., Woodrow Wilson. A scholar and former president of Princeton University, Wilson is known for creating many landmark public policies. He also helped create the League of Nations, which eventually became the United Nations. Although Wilson had to lead the nation into World War I, he was generally a peace loving man who had witnessed first-hand the horrors of war.

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 02:55 AM
I'd be getting a blow job while I was creating jobs!

Such a soft warm mouth!

http://radioactif.com/imgshowbiz/Monica-Lewinsky.jpg

Jesus Christ
11-07-2004, 03:03 AM
I am the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. So I hath no need to be President.

DaveIsKing
11-07-2004, 10:00 AM
I AM THE BULLMOOSE---

Your presidential style most resembles that of Theodore Roosevelt. Roosevelt believed the government should take whatever action necessary to promote the best interest of the people.. Although he believed the government should not necessarily take sides in disputes between industry and labor, he did encourage the labor movement.

Switch84
11-07-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
:confused: I got the same results! This must be a generic quiz that spits out the same results. I'm gonna do it again, and deliberately pick the most fucked up answers.

LMAO!

;) :D LOL, I DID pick the most fucked up answers and got Teddy AGAIN!

This quiz is rigged bullshit........

Seshmeister
11-07-2004, 05:34 PM
Your presidential style most resembles that of the twenty-eighth president of the U.S., Jimmy Carter. A former peanut farmer and graduate of Annapolis Naval Academy, Carter was an advocate of peace and human rights. He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2002.

LOL!

diamond den™
11-07-2004, 05:39 PM
This...

Your presidential style most resembles that of the twenty-eighth president of the U.S., Jimmy Carter. A former peanut farmer and graduate of Annapolis Naval Academy, Carter was an advocate of peace and human rights. He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2002.