PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here like to pump?

LickMyCream
11-07-2004, 01:00 AM
???:confused:

Mr Badguy
11-08-2004, 05:17 PM
Yes

LickMyCream
11-08-2004, 10:42 PM
You like to stick bicycle pumps into your rectum to fill yourself up with air to get yourself high?

scottydabodi
11-08-2004, 11:41 PM
I don't mind "Pump" by Aerosmith... does that count?

Cathedral
11-09-2004, 01:16 AM
I pump every other day like clockwork.
Nothing gets rid of stress better than pumping the iron, kind of therapeutic if you ask me.

Hell, ask Ford, I'm sure he's noticed a severe calm compared to how i used to fly off the handle, lmmfao.

One thing i have learned is to try to avoid reacting when things make you angry. I keep it in, think it through, work out, then deal with the issue while maintaining control.

Mind Over Matter, Baby!

diamondsgirl
11-09-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Nothing gets rid of stress better than pumping the iron, kind of therapeutic if you ask me.

me too

upper body one day
lower body the next day

we are talking about the gym, right?

LickMyCream
11-09-2004, 04:49 AM
No, I was talking about this kind of pumping

"The government must crack down on this disgusting craze of Pumping", a spokesman for the Nakhon Ratchasima hospital told reporters. "If this perversion catches on, it will destroy the cream of Thailand's manhood."
He was speaking after the remains of 13-year-old Charnchai Puanmuangpak had been rushed into the hospital's emergency room.

"Most 'Pumpers' use a standard bicycle pump," he explained, "inserting the nozzle far up their rectum, giving themselves a rush of air, creating a momentary high. This act is a sin against God."

Charnchai took it further still. He started using a two-cylinder foot pump, but even that wasn't exciting enough for him, and he boasted to friends that he was going to try the compressed air hose at a nearby gasoline station. They dared him to do it so, under cover of darkness, he snuck in.

Not realising how powerful the machine was, he inserted the tube deep into his rectum, and placed a coin in the slot. As a result, he died virtually instantly, but passers by are still in shock. One woman thought she was watching a twilight firework display, and started clapping.

"We still haven't located all of him," say the police authorities. "When that quantity of air interacted with the gas in his system, he nearly exploded. It was like an atom bomb went off or something."

"Pumping is the devil's pastime, and we must all say no to Satan," Ratchasima concluded. "Inflate your tires by all means, but then hide your bicycle pump where it cannot tempt you."

tydhurst
11-09-2004, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
I don't mind "Pump" by Aerosmith... does that count?

That's a great Album.

But i don't understand the question either!

Northern Girl
11-09-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by LickMyCream
No, I was talking about this kind of pumping

"The government must crack down on this disgusting craze of Pumping", a spokesman for the Nakhon Ratchasima hospital told reporters. "If this perversion catches on, it will destroy the cream of Thailand's manhood."
He was speaking after the remains of 13-year-old Charnchai Puanmuangpak had been rushed into the hospital's emergency room.

"Most 'Pumpers' use a standard bicycle pump," he explained, "inserting the nozzle far up their rectum, giving themselves a rush of air, creating a momentary high. This act is a sin against God."

Charnchai took it further still. He started using a two-cylinder foot pump, but even that wasn't exciting enough for him, and he boasted to friends that he was going to try the compressed air hose at a nearby gasoline station. They dared him to do it so, under cover of darkness, he snuck in.

Not realising how powerful the machine was, he inserted the tube deep into his rectum, and placed a coin in the slot. As a result, he died virtually instantly, but passers by are still in shock. One woman thought she was watching a twilight firework display, and started clapping.

"We still haven't located all of him," say the police authorities. "When that quantity of air interacted with the gas in his system, he nearly exploded. It was like an atom bomb went off or something."

"Pumping is the devil's pastime, and we must all say no to Satan," Ratchasima concluded. "Inflate your tires by all means, but then hide your bicycle pump where it cannot tempt you."

Whoa! Where does this start? Who is sitting around thinking "maybe if i blow air up my ass, I'll get high?" What happened to the good ole days when kids just did drugs?

ThrillsNSpills
11-09-2004, 09:36 AM
"One woman thought she was watching a twilight firework display, and started clapping. ' good one

In case the silly names didn't give it away ,that's the tip-off right there.

:)

diamondsgirl
11-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Whoa! Where does this start? Who is sitting around thinking "maybe if i blow air up my ass, I'll get high?" What happened to the good ole days when kids just did drugs?

LOL. :D

scottydabodi
11-11-2004, 02:25 PM
Pumping Air up your ass... People have WAY too much spare time... that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard...

Figs
11-11-2004, 02:27 PM
upon further review - no, i do not like to pump...

Mr Badguy
11-11-2004, 06:15 PM
I thought he meant pump as in fart.

That`s blowing air out yer ass.

scottydabodi
11-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Figs
upon further review - no, i do not like to pump...

I'm with Figs... Pumping sucks.

DeadOrAlive
11-11-2004, 11:57 PM
Pumping iron... i do it too...

DeadOrAlive
11-11-2004, 11:58 PM
My bro is a big time body builder, so i am forced to go to the gym... lol i enjoy it alot! I squat 400 pounds cuz water polo goalies have to have STRONG legs!

scottydabodi
11-12-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
My bro is a big time body builder, so i am forced to go to the gym... lol i enjoy it alot! I squat 400 pounds cuz water polo goalies have to have STRONG legs!

That ain't the kind of "pumping" we're talking about here DOA.... read some of the posts...

Katydid
11-18-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Hell, ask Ford, I'm sure he's noticed a severe calm compared to how i used to fly off the handle, lmmfao.

One thing i have learned is to try to avoid reacting when things make you angry. I keep it in, think it through, work out, then deal with the issue while maintaining control.

Mind Over Matter, Baby! And Katydid's Alcoholics Anonymous thread, and Daily Bread threads gives me such spiritual insights. Hey somebody edit this out. It might make that cunt feel too good.

TOO LATE SUCKER!!!

Switch84
11-18-2004, 05:23 PM
:o Jeebs! I thought the subject was masturbating!

Aren't you supposed to blow it OUT your ass, not IN it?

Dumb. Just smoke a joint already!

(marijuana, folks! LOL)

CROWBAR
11-18-2004, 05:26 PM
???:confused:

Pump what? Or whom? Gas or chicks? :D

DLR_EngineRoom
11-18-2004, 06:36 PM

ROTFFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Katydid
11-18-2004, 06:59 PM
I know out in rural OK where I was from a lot of people tried to "get on the pump handle." That is they would try to get you to talking to learn some gossip so they could spread it around. Then there were the "blow hards" that is the ones who bragged on themselves. And of course there were those who were "just full of hot air" that is talking nonstop about nothing...and then there were the "bull shitters" or the ones who teased you about something, or talked about useless stuff.

But the ones who "ran with the old dry cows" were the worst, or got after "old ripple bait." That is women of suspect character....well you know...

And the old reprobates were the old dudes who was depraved or having lost all sense of duty.

Sorry, I got carried away...you could say "I am long winded."

CROWBAR
11-18-2004, 08:14 PM
Eastern or western Oklahoma? Ha Ha! Ripplebait! Whoo Wee

Nickdfresh
11-18-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Katydid

Sorry, I got carried away...you could say "I am long winded."

I was thinking more along the lines of "moronic" or "attention whore."

Nickdfresh
11-18-2004, 08:33 PM
And to think that all this time I was using my pump to inflate my bike tires!

Panamark
11-19-2004, 07:10 AM
I thought this was going to to be about Austin Powers.

SensibleShoes
11-19-2004, 09:03 AM
What about the other kind of pumping you see on all those Body modification sites?

Carmine
11-19-2004, 09:35 AM
if this thread is about Pumping....

chicks...love it

iron...dont do it much anymore

gas...I go to the full serve line

beers...whenever possible

air into tires...see gas above