PDA

View Full Version : What Should Happen To Yasser's Carcass?

JCOOK
11-07-2004, 10:40 AM
Isay cut off the head and throw the body out of a moving car...after said body has been shit and pissed on...Thats just me.:p

Switch84
11-07-2004, 10:42 AM
:p Is he dead yet? LMAO!

I say deliver it to the Jewish settlers and let them have their way with it (probably a torching party.)

HELLVIS
11-07-2004, 10:48 AM
Drain his blood and replace it with pig blood.
Wrap it in a death shroud made of pig skin.
Video tape the event.
Send it to Aljezera.
Broadcast on the internet, cable tv,satellite tv, and every other venue possible, with the text and dialogue, " This is the fate that awaits terrorists."

HELLVIS
11-07-2004, 10:50 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Switch84
[B]:p Is he dead yet? LMAO!

Who cares? Pig transfusion any way! Fuck 'em!:D

JCOOK
11-07-2004, 10:54 AM
How dare you people speak this way of a Nobel peace prize winner

frenchie
11-07-2004, 10:55 AM
jewish and israelian people are human being.
ARAFAT is near to die...........
we don't laugh at it.
GOD BLESS HIS SOUL.
I think this guy was a criminal.but jewish will not dance because he's going to die.
someone will take his place. i just hope this guy could say to the palestinian that they have kids too.and their kids are not human bomb!
i hope the israelian love their children too.
PALESTINIAN NEED A LAND
ISRAELIAN NEED PEACE

HELLVIS
11-07-2004, 10:59 AM
You are so nice and fluffy.

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 11:05 AM
Yeah, I agree that arafat is a douche, but what about the tyrannis Israeli douches that kill innocent Palestinians in their airstrikes. Does anybody ever speculate on that, or do Israelis get a free pass since they are our allies "fighting terrorism." By the way, the State of Israel was founded using terrorist methods. Should we disinter Golda Meir, and defile her body too?

Switch84
11-07-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Yeah, I agree that arafat is a douche, but what about the tyrannis Israeli douches that kill innocent Palestinians in their airstrikes. Does anybody ever speculate on that, or do Israelis get a free pass since they are our allies "fighting terrorism." By the way, the State of Israel was founded using terrorist methods. Should we disinter Golda Meir, and defile her body too?

:confused: Is there anything left to defile? She's all bones now, isn't she?

Gross! Anywho, I think the Palestinians should be granted land somewhere else that's just as viable as Israel. I know!

GIVE THEM FRANCE!!!!!

LMMFAOBT

frenchie
11-07-2004, 11:53 AM
what's your problem with france? culture and intelligence are two words you probably don(t know

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 12:00 PM
I really can't understand this anti-French "American" attitude. French troops helped us defeat the British in the Revolutionry War. We wouldn't exist without France.

Switch84
11-07-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by frenchie
what's your problem with france? culture and intelligence are two words you probably don(t know

:lol: :asshole: LOL! Having a backbone and defending your own country are two things your cuntry isn't familiar with, frenchie.

Your cuntry (spelled that way DELIBERATELY) should kiss American ass everyday as long as you exist on this planet.

Switch84
11-07-2004, 12:21 PM
:p Btw, frenchie, explain this so-called 'culture' you're supposed to excel at? Having your hand caught in the cookie jar called Iraq? Making sideline deals with an unstable war zone so that you could get the heads up for oil (And we Americans are accused of being shady! NOBODY'S GUILTLESS.)

What you have, dear frenchie, is a 'culture' of cowardice. Your president didn't even have the decency (or balls) to pay respect to the late President Ronald Reagan, and he was in the country for the G8 meeting here in Georgia! Yet, your people can kiss the ass of a militant leader (Arafat.)

And, dear frenchie, if our American so-called 'cultureless' crass and loud lifestyle is so 'inferior' to yours, why are you consuming our music, movies, etc? If it offends you so much, I'd think you'd stay away from it.

You can keep that fat bastard, Michael Moore.

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 12:27 PM
With Arafat ill, Palestinians boost security
Source: Arafat on respirator, MRI shows good brain function
Sunday, November 7, 2004 Posted: 11:59 AM EST (1659 GMT)

(CNN) -- Palestinian officials have agreed to a plan to increase patrols in the West Bank while Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat remains in intensive care in a Paris hospital.

Sunday's agreement at a meeting of national security officials in Ramallah, West Bank, came as security forces began patrolling in Gaza after a similar meeting there Saturday.

Meanwhile, news of Arafat's condition has been inconsistent.

A source close to senior Palestinian officials told CNN Sunday that Arafat was in a coma that was not medically induced -- contradicting reports from other Palestinian sources.

The source said Arafat, 75, has been in a coma since Wednesday and is on a respirator.

An MRI scan showed that his brain was functioning well, the source said. However, the source said that Arafat's death was only a matter of time.

On Saturday, sources close to Palestinian and European leaders said Arafat was being kept in a coma to prevent him from moving and damaging inflamed vital organs.

Those sources said Arafat has a blood disease which is baffling doctors.

But Arafat's media adviser, Nabil Abu Rudainah, said Saturday night that Arafat was "not in a coma," adding that he was "in stable condition" and sleeping in the intensive care unit.

Rudainah said Arafat was "under strict medical observance" and hoped that in the next few days the exact cause of his illness will be known.

Security plan
In Ramallah, Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qorei convened a meeting of the Satha central committee of the Palestinian Authority following Sunday's security meeting.

Security officials agreed to a plan that would increase patrols in the West Bank and provide more security for Palestinian institutions and officials.

On Saturday, Palestinian politicians, security officials and political factions worked out a similar security plan in Gaza. It was the first time they have so openly discussed the issue.

At first each Palestinian group will send out security patrols, then later in the week they will combine efforts on joint units.

The security meetings have been aimed at keeping the peace and national unity while Arafat is hospitalized.

Officials fear Arafat's death would spark major violence. He has been in a French military hospital in Paris since October 29.

One official described Saturday's meeting as "very positive."

Qorei, arriving under heavy guard, met with representatives of Hamas, Islamic Jihad and the major security organizations. Hamas and Islamic Jihad are Palestinian Islamic fundamentalist groups. Islamic Jihad and the military wing of Hamas have admitted to terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians. Israel and the United States consider them terrorist organizations.

"It was a very important meeting. It may be the first of its kind where the government, the legislative council and heads of security forces have met with leaders of national and Islamic movements," said Qorei, who also met with Hamas leader Ismail Haniya.

"It was held under the banner in faithfulness to the leading brother, President Yasser Arafat.

"May God bring [Arafat] back healthy soon so that he will continue leading this march. We discussed a number of fundamental issues which affect all our people in the West Bank and Gaza."

Those attending the meeting drafted a letter calling for all political factions in Gaza to be involved in major decision-making. A follow-up committee was formed.

The Palestine Liberation Organization's Executive Committee also met to discuss how the Palestinian Authority should run on a day-to-day basis.

The Palestinian Authority's basic succession law calls for the parliament speaker to serve as acting president for 60 days until an election can be held.

International representatives, including Norwegians and Americans, have also met with Palestinian officials.

Sensitive issue
Senior Palestinian officials have not talked publicly about succession and aren't broaching the issue of where Arafat would be buried -- talk that would be seen as disrespectful to Arafat, a prominent figure on the Middle East stage for decades.

But privately, Palestinian and international officials were weighing the prospects of political life after Arafat.

Since Arafat's health deteriorated, senior Palestinian officials publicly tried to foster the impression that the longtime Palestinian leader, a symbol of his people's political aspirations, will recover and even return to work.

On Friday, three U.S. officials said Arafat was on a life-support system. "No one thinks he'll survive," a senior State Department official said.

But chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erakat said reports of Arafat being on life support systems were baseless.

And he denied that doctors were keeping Arafat alive while officials and family members made burial decisions.

Two U.S. officials said that since Muslim custom requires burial within 24 hours of death, Arafat's family will not take him off life support or declare him dead until burial arrangements are worked out.

French, Israeli, and Egyptian officials were consulting with Arafat's family and aides to discuss potential burial sites, officials from those countries said. Though Arafat's family wants a Jerusalem burial, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has ruled it out.

A senior Israeli official would not confirm or deny reports of negotiations over where Arafat might be buried. "This is a sensitive issue and we will not discuss it until an official statement is released."

The Israeli government received no formal request from Arafat's family involving his burial, the official said.

One possibility that's been discussed is a burial in Egypt. Arafat was born in Egypt, though he once claimed to have been born in Jerusalem. Gaza is also a possibility. Arafat's father and sister are buried near the Khan Younis refugee camp in central Gaza.

CNN's Christiane Amanpour, Michael Holmes, Jim Bittermann, Suzanne Malveaux, Guy Raz, Sausan Ghosheh and Waffa Munayyer contributed to this report

Switch84
11-07-2004, 12:48 PM
:( I'm worried about the Jewish settlers! These Arafat extremists that have held off from attacking the Israelis will go ballistic when he dies.

Shit, just bury the motherfucker in peace and hopefully they will quickly elect a new, moderate leader that'll work with the Jews.

LMAO, Nikki Baby! The Revolutionary War! That was over 200 years ago! My whole disdain is for the "America is shit. We are above them." delusions the French suffer from, ok? The whole world knows this is not the truth by a LONG SHOT!

The United States of America: Second to NONE!

Hehehe, fuck y'all! Veteran's Day is coming up and this Fly Grrl is proud of her country and her military. Do you enjoy your freedom here? Do you enjoy the freedom to wax poetic (or bitchily) about your government using various mediums? You do?

THANK A VET!

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 12:52 PM
Thank a Vet indeed. By censoring the photgraphs of them coming back from Iraq-

Switch84
11-07-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Thank a Vet indeed. By censoring the photgraphs of them coming back from Iraq-

:confused: Do you need to see the corpse of the soldiers to know that they died? Do you have every download of the beheadings, too? Come ON, Darling Nikki! It ain't rocket science; in war, PEOPLE DIE! As a matter of fact, someone in your very city, perhaps your very neighborhood DIED. Do you want to see their corpses too?

I've BEEN THERE! I know how it is, yet I don't feel it should be plastered all over the front page of the New York Times (or Detroit Free Press, either.) Most family members don't want to see a row of coffins knowing that their loved one is in them. Let's not your or anyone else's morbid curiosity for the obvious inflict even more pain on these folks.

Viking
11-07-2004, 12:59 PM
Leave it in the sun to rot. Couldn't smell any worse than the murderous ol' goat fucker normally did. :killer:

HELLVIS
11-07-2004, 10:30 PM
I still say pig blood.

Viking
11-07-2004, 11:24 PM
Stuff a ham hock up his ass, and throw his rotting carcass into the desert for the buzzards to pick clean.

Nah - I wouldn't poison a buzzard like that. But the ham hock stays. :D :killer:

rustoffa
11-07-2004, 11:40 PM
Duct-tape the carcass to a motorized wheelchair.

Stash enough c4 on it to make
it look extremely overweight.

Carefully smuggle it into Cuba using all "connections" available.

Via remote-control, drive it into
Castro's physical therapy clinic and bathe the world in
suicide-bombing irony.

LickMyCream
11-07-2004, 11:44 PM
By the french being cowards, do you mean how they were like cowards by coming all the way to the Americas to die for our cause just so we don't need to be taxed by the British? Or like, how their middle class rose up and overthrew their King and kicked everyone's asses for awhile?

Or maybe you mean the part where the French are supposedly cowards for having morals and standing up for their rights not to engage in a unjust war, which is now proven to have been started by lies?

Hell, if you're so brave, go enlist then. No one's stopping you soldier boy.

ODShowtime
11-08-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Duct-tape the carcass to a motorized wheelchair.

Stash enough c4 on it to make
it look extremely overweight.

Carefully smuggle it into Cuba using all "connections" available.

Via remote-control, drive it into
Castro's physical therapy clinic and bathe the world in
suicide-bombing irony.

Excellent! Can we work some ham or bacon or something porcine-related into this one?