PDA

View Full Version : Dupe Threads

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 12:38 PM
JC- fucking grow up already! Did you ever think that people get sick of reading your ignorant DUPE THREADS all the time. Just because you noticed something and have personal issues about it doesn't give you the right to clutter up the board with your penile, nonsensical bullshit.

At least take the time to read over the other threads rather than filling this area up so no one can really digest and debate each forum on a specific topic. Post your thread related topics, don't fucking create a new thread!

I also don't come here to watch Ford bashing. I think this is called the Frontline, not the I hate Ford line. He's a moderator, if you don't like his opinions then disagree with him and counter them like an adult or fuck off and go somewhere else. Start a site in your Junior High School Computer room, because that is the mentality I get from you.

lms2
11-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Amen

FORD
11-07-2004, 12:49 PM
Junior High? Nah he seems more about 4th grade actually.

JCOOK
11-07-2004, 01:25 PM
If it is a dupe thread then call it that by the way NIKKI you might wanna check and see how many dupe threads you got going now...... I'm sorry that doesnt' apply to you

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
If it is a dupe thread then call it that by the way NIKKI you might wanna check and see how many dupe threads you got going now...... I'm sorry that doesnt' apply to you

Tell me JC, how many do I have 1, 2?

I'm not saying dupe threads won't happen, I just wish people would be more responsble citizens when posting. Some good threads have fallen off the board before anyone notices.

Big Train
11-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Can we PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE For the love of god put all these Diebold threads into one master thread?

I REALLY can't stand reading a mile long article by some "eagle eyed blogger" in 8 different threads. Ford, TELL me there is a need...

FORD
11-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Can we PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE For the love of god put all these Diebold threads into one master thread?

I REALLY can't stand reading a mile long article by some "eagle eyed blogger" in 8 different threads. Ford, TELL me there is a need...

I should have seen the electro fraud problems coming and set up the thread before hand. Look what happens when I give "the system" the benefit of the doubt. :(

Problem is that this version of the V bulletin software has some "issues" with merging threads, and the webmasters have decided not to enable that function for that reason. So all I can do at this point is to ask that future posts on this topic ( and there will be several, most likely) are added to an existing thread.

Big Train
11-07-2004, 01:53 PM
Bullshit... then close all existing ones (which you HAVE NO PROBLEM doing on any other topic you DON't AGREE with) and start one called "Diebold" or something and direct all of them to that one thread.

FORD
11-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Bullshit... then close all existing ones (which you HAVE NO PROBLEM doing on any other topic you DON't AGREE with) and start one called "Diebold" or something and direct all of them to that one thread.

I have no problem closing duplicate redundant threads, or pointless personal hatred threads. The threads on the electrofrauding do not fit either category.

Exactly why do you have a problem with this very legitimate topic being discussed? Afraid the evidence might add up and a certain idiot might NOT be sworn in to a second unelected term in January? ;)

Big Train
11-07-2004, 02:07 PM
Your gonna tell me 3-4 different articles about Diebold IS NOT redundant?

I have a problem with your mod logic. I get the point about this fraud possibly being a reality. But why do you have to allow the board to be clogged up with articles nobody reads (say something you or cock put up that has three views and disappears). It is a legitimate subject, so why not put it into ONE thread that someone who is actually interested in it can read?

Plus, I'm curious to see how high shit can be stacked...

FORD
11-07-2004, 02:13 PM
So the possible wholesale theft of a Presidential election isn't a topic that interests you in the slightest? What if the Diebold machines had favored Kerry? Would that change your mind?

wraytw
11-07-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by FORD
What if the Diebold machines had favored Kerry? Would that change your mind?

Nope.

FORD
11-07-2004, 02:23 PM
So having questionable elections in this country is acceptable to you?

Adolf & Stalin would be so proud of you guys.

wraytw
11-07-2004, 02:25 PM
That's just it. It wasn't questionable to me.

Try again. :)

FORD
11-07-2004, 02:31 PM
Oh, that's right..... they don't question in Indiana. People there actually think Evan Bayh is a "liberal" .

wraytw
11-07-2004, 02:35 PM
Now you're just repeating yourself, FORD. lol

Big Train
11-07-2004, 03:53 PM
I'm more than happy to discuss it, but why does it have to be in 5 different threads?