PDA

View Full Version : Remember Your Veterans on 11/11

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 12:57 PM
Thank a Vet indeed. By censoring the photgraphs of our dead warriors them coming back from Iraq for politcal purposes?.?. And cutting their access to heathcare, prescription drugs, and other services?

I better not see George Bush giving a big tearful speech on Veterans Day or I'll vomit all over his hypocracy and phoniness! Shame! For fucking shame!

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 01:01 PM
AMEN!

These war mongering religious zealot racists don't have a fucking clue!

Support Our Troops! Stop This Bullshit War!

Switch84
11-07-2004, 01:14 PM
:eek: :mad2: :( Wow, gee, thanks. With supporters like YOU, we don't need enemies!

Go ahead, get your laugh on, continue to stupidly and heartlessly shit on the men and women in uniform! You do us no favor by mocking and condemning what we took an oath to do. When we're in situations where we don't know if we'll EVER see the face, or hear the voice of someone we love again, our ears will be filled with your flippant and cowardly rantings.

OOh, HA HA HA to the hardships we bravely volunteered to endure for the love of our country; one that grants you the freedom to 'armchair quarterback' our every deployment, our every BREATH, probably.

It's not glamorous, wearing the uniforms of the United States Armed Forces, but we didn't join the debutantes or the Elite Modelling Agency. We knew the price we may have to pay is one that the average, couch-potatoing American is too chicken shit to pay, but we love this country enough to risk it.

Yeah. Thank a Vet indeed! Thank us for having the backbone you crybabies (Dems or 'Pubs) so obviously lack.

FORD
11-07-2004, 01:15 PM
Fixed the date so it reads 11/11.

And there are just as many vets who are Democrats, so keep the partisan bullshit out of THIS thread, for Christ's sake! :mad:

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:eek: :mad2: :( Wow, gee, thanks. With supporters like YOU, we don't need enemies!

Go ahead, get your laugh on, continue to stupidly and heartlessly shit on the men and women in uniform! You do us no favor by mocking and condemning what we took an oath to do. When we're in situations where we don't know if we'll EVER see the face, or hear the voice of someone we love again, our ears will be filled with your flippant and cowardly rantings.

OOh, HA HA HA to the hardships we bravely volunteered to endure for the love of our country; one that grants you the freedom to 'armchair quarterback' our every deployment, our every BREATH, probably.

It's not glamorous, wearing the uniforms of the United States Armed Forces, but we didn't join the debutantes or the Elite Modelling Agency. We knew the price we may have to pay is one that the average, couch-potatoing American is too chicken shit to pay, but we love this country enough to risk it.

Yeah. Thank a Vet indeed! Thank us for having the backbone you crybabies (Dems or 'Pubs) so obviously lack.

Fuck you back from another wartime vet. U.S. Army 1989-1996

And Bush is your enemy if you are a Vet with his bullshit policies!

Switch84
11-07-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by FORD
And there are just as many vets who are Democrats, so keep the partisan bullshit out of THIS thread, for Christ's sake! :mad:

:rolleyes: Scroll back and READ MY POST again! I don't give a flying fuck what party you represent...my post goes out to ANYONE.

FYI: When you're in the battlefield, or any 'hot spot' foreign or domestic, we're not concerned with politics. If you'd ever worn one (the US Armed Forces uniform), you would know that.

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 01:38 PM
True, but Bush has been bad for Vet's.

Switch84
11-07-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

:p Rookie. I was in from 87-93. Fuck YOU for stirring up political bullshit instead of just being respectful for what it is we SWORE to do! This 'house divided against itself' shit shouldn't be coming from the folks that actually suited up. No Armani-wearing motherfucking desk jockey, Dem or 'Pub are over there now.

I refuse to do the Hanoi Jane chicken shit routine and let politics dilute my whole-hearted support for our men and women in the Armed Forces.

Behave yourself, Darling Nikki, or I'll come to Buffalo and spank you like you like it.....

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 03:14 PM
Spank me huh?:) I get upset when the Bush Admin. sends people to get horribly wounded in Iraq, then cuts their benefits as he wraps himself in the American flag to boot.

I saw a story on ABC News in which a soldier reenlisted and received a bonus. He was badly wounded in a roadside bombing, but he barely survived and luckly without significant disfigurment. He received a medical discharge, but the Army was hounding him for months to repay his bonus. A General finally stop the collections effort, but it is shit like that that made me leave.

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 03:16 PM
Spank me huh?:) I get upset when the Bush Admin. sends people to get horribly wounded in Iraq, then cuts their benefits as he wraps himself in the American flag to boot.

I saw a story on ABC News in which a soldier reenlisted and received a bonus. He was badly wounded in a roadside bombing, but he barely survived and luckily without significant disfigurement. He received a medical discharge, but the Army was hounding him for months to repay his bonus. A General finally stopped the embaressing collections effort, but it is shit like that that made me leave.

BigBadBrian
11-07-2004, 05:18 PM

Bullshit.

I'm a vet. I don't see it that way. YOUR tax dollars are currently putting me through school full-time. Veterans benefits spending is currently at a higher rate than at the previous Administrations. :gulp:

Switch84
11-07-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Bullshit.

I'm a vet. I don't see it that way. YOUR tax dollars are currently putting me through school full-time. Veterans benefits spending is currently at a higher rate than at the previous Administrations. :gulp:

:killer: :xmas: :baaa: :daisy: :rockit: :rockit2:

Ally_Kat
11-07-2004, 05:35 PM
I don't need one day to remember my veterans and the ones still serving. I remember them each and every day.

And no matter where we all stand on politics, I don't think we should ever insult our troops -- ie, spitting on them when they come home like they did in Vietnam. Unfortunately, I've see many rallies within the last couple of months with people shouting that they should kill them when they get home. It breaks my heart.

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 05:44 PM
These two vets will never see their kids, or their Mom, or their Wife ever again.

http://www.toad.com/us-censors-these/aljpicture.jpg

http://www.toad.com/us-censors-these/aljpicture2.jpg

"Did you guys find any weapons of mass destruction?"

Edit by Dr. Love: I changed your images to links. Links to the pictures will suffice. People should at least have the option of not looking at that unless they want to.

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Bullshit.

That's great.

Have you seen this guy in any of your classes?

http://osiris.978.org.nyud.net:8090/~brianr/mirrors/cryptome.org/us-blackout/iraq-00.jpg

Ally_Kat
11-07-2004, 05:50 PM
And I don't know of one military wife, child, or mother that would want their soilder's slain body paraded for someone's opinion. That's adding salt to their wounds.

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
And I don't know of one military wife, child, or mother that would want their soilder's slain body paraded for someone's opinion. That's adding salt to their wounds.

I agree.

But these are not opinions, these are dead Americans. Dead Americans that trusted the government that sent them looking for WMD!

Unfortunately, some people are in denial about this war. So they need to see it first hand. I don't want another human being to die for this war. I don't like to see ANYONE dying.

Ally_Kat
11-07-2004, 06:07 PM
You agree, yet you parade them? Do you have permission from their families to use their images?

Remember, it was the soilder's choice to join and serve. It's their families on how, if at all, the life that was sacraficed is used politically.

The situation we are in now could have been prevented many times. Unforunately, the multiple strings beforehand weren't taken care of and this happened. Something like this was bound to happen because of it.

No one wants to see people die. Sometimes though, the fates have a way of making it inevitable.

DEMON CUNT
11-07-2004, 06:12 PM
It is our duty as human beings to protect life. Not to destroy it.

Do you really think life is that cheap? To die for the lies of a bunch of Christian militants?

http://globalfire.tv/nj/graphs/bush_god.jpg

FORD
11-07-2004, 06:15 PM
For the record, I would probably remove the more graphic pictures here if I was able to do so, but thanks to whiny little disruptive bitches like JCocksucker and DaveIsQueen, I no longer have all the abilities to properly regulate this forum.

And any time the webbies would like to rectify that situation... hint hint...

But I **do** believe it is wrong for the BCE to completely censor this war the way they have. Coffins should definitely be shown... funerals, definitely some battles and explosions.

War is ugly and that ugliness needs to be properly conveyed to the Busheep living in their redstate fairy tales. So where DO we draw that line?

Ally_Kat
11-07-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
It is our duty as human beings to protect life. Not to destroy it.

Do you really think life is that cheap? To die for the lies of a bunch of Christian militants?

http://globalfire.tv/nj/graphs/bush_god.jpg

It's a double edged sword, really. One can save others and in the mist of doing such, destroy a life or lives.

And at the point it is now, it may seem that this is being done for a "bunch of Christian militants", but at the time this was all new and relevant, it was a bunch of Islamic militants. If there was going to be a part two, it should have been done circa 1993, and not 2003. But then again, there shouldn't have been a part two and things should have been taken care of all at once. But, what happened happened and things play out now because of it.

FORD
11-07-2004, 06:24 PM
If there was going to be a part two, it should have been done circa 1993

The people who hit the WTC in 1993 were tried and convicted.

So were the two jackasses who attempted to cross into this country in late 1999 attempting to plan Millenial attacks.

That's more than Junior has accomplished, in terms of catching actual terrorists who have done something to this country

diamond den™
11-07-2004, 06:28 PM

So were the two jackasses who attempted to cross into this country in late 1999 attempting to plan Millenial attacks.

That's more than Junior has accomplished, in terms of catching actual terrorists who have done something to this country

FORD, You should move to Canada I think you'dd be happier there, honestly.

:)

Ally_Kat
11-07-2004, 06:30 PM
HAHA! I made sure hte hide feature was hit this time before I started typing. :D

For the record, I would probably remove the more graphic pictures here if I was able to do so, but thanks to whiny little disruptive bitches like JCocksucker and DaveIsQueen, I no longer have all the abilities to properly regulate this forum.

And any time the webbies would like to rectify that situation... hint hint...

But I **do** believe it is wrong for the BCE to completely censor this war the way they have. Coffins should definitely be shown... funerals, definitely some battles and explosions.

War is ugly and that ugliness needs to be properly conveyed to the Busheep living in their redstate fairy tales. So where DO we draw that line?

Ford, if you want to remove them, I will stand up and vocally (typingly? lol) support you.

Pictures such as the drapped coffins I am fine with. It is not using any specific person or death for personal reasons. And not only that, but it does show identity. Hell, even pictures where the face is pixeled might be cool. Not easily identifiable.

The thing that I'm iffy about with some of the pictures is that I know if it were my Michael or Bryan's dad whose face was being splashed for someone's view of the war, it would kill me. I can't speak for Bryan or his dad, but I know Michael personal stand. I know he wouldn't want to be used in anyone's demonstration against the war. He's told us this in case it would come to pass, and I stand strong that a soilder who has met his end serving the country should have this met. Ya know?

Funerals should deffy be shown as long as there is permission from the family. The country should mourn because not only did we lose a citizen, but we lost one who volunteered and fought for those who would or could not. But, first and foremost, the family lost their loved one and I couldn't see having a public funeral if they were not cool with it.

There comes a danger with that though. People could be desensitized(sp) to the point where they won't care about it -- kinda like how the beheadings have become for some. Not all, but some.

Ally_Kat
11-07-2004, 06:36 PM

Well, that's all fine and dandy that we got the guys immediate to it, but who was behind it? Who went on to make sure there was an operation to go back and get the job done?

Who donated money the first time? Who gave all the help he could with passports and "friends" with apartments. What was the name of the country involved there?

If WWII were to happen today, should we only go after those immediate guys turning on the oven, or should we venture a little further and go after the big guys in charge?

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 06:43 PM
<---I was hamstrung by that fucker Ken Starr! I wanted to send in U.S. Special Forces to wipe out Bin Laden in Afghanistan, but under constant investigation and pressure form the right, anything I did was called into question and any mistakes were under a microscope. My hands were tied! But I showed concern about al-Qaida throughout my Administration and held regular meetings on terrorism. You know how many meetings President Bush attended on his watch in the nine months before 9/11?---NONE! NOT ONE MEETING!

Ally_Kat
11-07-2004, 06:46 PM
Ah, showed the concern so much by cutting the military.

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 06:54 PM
Ah, showed the concern so much by cutting the military.
You mean all those valuable weapons systems which are useless in a terrorist low intensity conflict-Yes! How many al-Qaida members were killed by B-2 Stealth bombers? How many Taliban fighters were shot down by the F-22 Raptors? How many airliners full of terrorists were shot down by Bush's anti-ballistic missiles? We had all the resources we needed to stop al-Qaida! We had well funded special operations community, and we also spent more on defense than all of our potential adversaries combined! By the way, the Republican majority in congress signed off on those post-Cold War cuts.

Dr. Love
11-07-2004, 06:57 PM
I changed them to links, FORD.

Dr. Love
11-07-2004, 06:58 PM
Just out of curiosity, did you vets here serve in any combat areas, and if so, what did roles did you perform?

diamond den™
11-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Just out of curiosity, did you vets here serve in any combat areas, and if so, what did roles did you perform?

That would be interesting to know......

FORD
11-07-2004, 07:06 PM

If WWII were to happen today, should we only go after those immediate guys turning on the oven, or should we venture a little further and go after the big guys in charge?

No, of course not. Instead we should elect one of their sons as President of the United States, and then let his grandson be pResident without even being elected.

That'll teach those Nazi bastards....

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 07:11 PM
Military Intelligence- I could tell you but I'd have to kill you!:elvis:

Ally_Kat
11-07-2004, 07:16 PM
You mean all those valuable weapons systems which are useless in a terrorist low intensity conflict-Yes! How many al-Qaida members were killed by B-2 Stealth bombers? How many Taliban fighters were shot down by the F-22 Raptors? How many airliners full of terrorists were shot down by Bush's anti-ballistic missiles? We had all the resources we needed to stop al-Qaida! We had well funded special operations community, and we also spent more on defense than all of our potential adversaries combined! By the way, the Republican majority in congress signed off on those post-Cold War cuts.

And what about taking the fighters off of alert? Could have helped them get in the air faster than they did on 9/11.

Ah, you think I'm being partisan with my arguement. There are many on both sides. But the whole thing I'm getting at is that it wasn't taken care of when it should have been.

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 07:19 PM
I think you have the current president about the fighters on 9/11.

Ally_Kat
11-07-2004, 08:01 PM
I think you have the current president about the fighters on 9/11.

No. Planes were taken off of 24 hour alert standing under Clinton. JA and Lucky explained it a long while ago.

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 08:10 PM
No. Planes were taken off of 24 hour alert standing under Clinton. JA and Lucky explained it a long while ago.

Did he tell you why those planes were on 24 hour alert? They were flying fighter patrols against Soviet Bombers, which have not been a real threat since 1991 or 1992. I don't recall anyone ever saying that terrorists hijacking an airliner and turning it into a cruise missile was a real threat then.

-BUT-

Several FBI agents, under Bush, wanted to investigate the strange pattern of Middle Eastern Muslim men in flight schools, they were rebuffed from central HQ. Also, people came forward and said these guys only wanted to know how to fly and not take off or land, no one paid much attention.

Ally_Kat
11-07-2004, 08:24 PM
Did he tell you why those planes were on 24 hour alert? They were flying fighter patrols against Soviet Bombers, which have not been a real threat since 1991 or 1992. I don't recall anyone ever saying that terrorists hijacking an airliner and turning it into a cruise missile was a real threat then.

Yes and that many things were slashed and/or minimized as they were because of the budget being tightened as it was and needed to save money.

-BUT-

Several FBI agents, under Bush, wanted to investigate the strange pattern of Middle Eastern Muslim men in flight schools, they were rebuffed from central HQ. Also, people came forward and said these guys only wanted to know how to fly and not take off or land, no one paid much attention.

Source? I know Lucky had one for the version of that story that had Clinton on the receiving end.

Nickdfresh
11-07-2004, 08:58 PM
I never said I was blameless.

But if you get pissed off by that, why is nobody talking about how the Bush Admin. is dragging its feet on Intelligence reform based on the findings of the 9/11 commission?

Or does he get a free pass being a big, macho tough talking Republican and all.

Ally_Kat
11-08-2004, 12:29 AM
I never said I was blameless.

But if you get pissed off by that, why is nobody talking about how the Bush Admin. is dragging its feet on Intelligence reform based on the findings of the 9/11 commission?

Or does he get a free pass being a big, macho tough talking Republican and all.

Which stuff are they dragging on -- the stuff that was already done or the stuff still in the Senate?

Ally_Kat
11-08-2004, 12:52 AM

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2002/05/31/image510807l.jpg

abdul rahmen yasin

still a freeman and in Iraq, nonetheless -- or at least was until the war. Oh the ironicy.

John Ashcroft
11-08-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

Heh heh heh... Outstanding Doc! Great fucking question!

I've been in three. (several times)

Crewmember on AWACS (Radar Tech).

Ally_Kat
11-08-2004, 01:13 AM
By censoring the photgraphs of our dead warriors them coming back from Iraq for politcal purposes?.?.

Bubba's Administration strikes again. They took it up to the Supreme Court and won.

Nickdfresh
11-08-2004, 10:49 AM
Which stuff are they dragging on -- the stuff that was already done or the stuff still in the Senate?

The stuff they're ignoring. Does the "Intelligence Czar" start after Porter Goss is hired as DCI(A) or before?:confused:

Nickdfresh
11-08-2004, 10:50 AM
http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2002/05/31/image510807l.jpg

abdul rahmen yasin

still a freeman and in Iraq, nonetheless -- or at least was until the war. Oh the ironicy.

Is this guy in Iraq?

Nickdfresh
11-08-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Heh heh heh... Outstanding Doc! Great fucking question!

I've been in three. (several times)

Crewmember on AWACS (Radar Tech).

I appreciate and thank you for your service on an AWACS keeping our fighter pilots safe.

Just stop supporting bad (anti-Patriot Act) legislation John!

DEMON CUNT
11-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Is this guy in Iraq?

Hey Nickdfresh, Quit distracting people from the distractions! :)

Of course Osama is in Iraq! He was in Iraq to marry Saddam and abort babies.

Nickdfresh
11-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Hey Nickdfresh, Quit distracting people from the distractions! :)

Of course Osama is in Iraq! He was in Iraq to marry Saddam and abort babies.

No, he was there to insure that intelligent design will be taught alongside evolution.