PDA

View Full Version : Fuck The South!

FORD
11-08-2004, 09:42 AM
Fuck the South. Fuck 'em. We should have let them go when they wanted to leave. But no, we had to kill half a million people so they'd stay part of our special Union. Fighting for the right to keep slaves - yeah, those are states we want to keep.

And now what do we get? We're the fucking Arrogant Northeast Liberal Elite? How about this for arrogant: the South is the Real America? The Authentic America. Really?

Cause we fucking founded this country, assholes. Those Founding Fathers you keep going on and on about? All that bullshit about what you think they meant by the Second Amendment giving you the right to keep your assault weapons in the glove compartment because you didn't bother to read the first half of the fucking sentence? Who do you think those wig-wearing lacy-shirt sporting revolutionaries were? They were fucking blue-staters, dickhead. Boston? Philadelphia? New York? Hello? Think there might be a reason all the fucking monuments are up here in our backyard?

No, No. Get the fuck out. We're not letting you visit the Liberty Bell and fucking Plymouth Rock anymore until you get over your real American selves and start respecting those other nine amendments. Who do you think those fucking stripes on the flag are for? Nine are for fucking blue states. And it would be 10 if those Vermonters had gotten their fucking Subarus together and broken off from New York a little earlier. Get it? We started this shit, so don't get all uppity about how real you are you Johnny-come-lately "Oooooh I've been a state for almost a hundred years" dickheads. Fuck off.

Arrogant? You wanna talk about us Northeasterners being fucking arrogant? What's more American than arrogance? Hmmm? Maybe horsies? I don't think so. Arrogance is the fucking cornerstone of what it means to be American. And I wouldn't be so fucking arrogant if I wasn't paying for your fucking bridges, bitch.

All those Federal taxes you love to hate? It all comes from us and goes to you, so shut up and enjoy your fucking Tennessee Valley Authority electricity and your fancy highways that we paid for. And the next time Florida gets hit by a hurricane you can come crying to us if you want to, but you're the ones who built on a fucking swamp. "Let the Spanish keep it, it’s a shithole," we said, but you had to have your fucking orange juice.

The next dickwad who says, "It’s your money, not the government's money" is gonna get their ass kicked. Nine of the ten states that get the most federal fucking dollars and pay the least... can you guess? Go on, guess. That’s right, motherfucker, they're red states. And eight of the ten states that receive the least and pay the most? It’s too easy, asshole, they’re blue states. It’s not your money, assholes, it’s fucking our money. What was that Real American Value you were spouting a minute ago? Self reliance? Try this for self reliance: buy your own fucking stop signs, assholes.

Let’s talk about those values for a fucking minute. You and your Southern values can bite my ass because the blue states got the values over you fucking Real Americans every day of the goddamn week. Which state do you think has the lowest divorce rate you marriage-hyping dickwads? Well? Can you guess? It’s fucking Massachusetts, the fucking center of the gay marriage universe. Yes, that’s right, the state you love to tie around the neck of anyone to the left of Strom Thurmond has the lowest divorce rate in the fucking nation. Think that’s just some aberration? How about this: 9 of the 10 lowest divorce rates are fucking blue states, asshole, and most are in the Northeast, where our values suck so bad. And where are the highest divorce rates? Care to fucking guess? 10 of the top 10 are fucking red-ass we're-so-fucking-moral states. And while Nevada is the worst, the Bible Belt is doing its fucking part.

But two guys making out is going to fucking ruin marriage for you? Yeah? Seems like you're ruining it pretty well on your own, you little bastards. Oh, but that's ok because you go to church, right? I mean you do, right? Cause we fucking get to hear about it every goddamn year at election time. Yes, we're fascinated by how you get up every Sunday morning and sing, and then you're fucking towers of moral superiority. Yeah, that's a workable formula. Maybe us fucking Northerners don't talk about religion as much as you because we're not so busy sinning, hmmm? Ever think of that, you self-righteous assholes? No, you're too busy erecting giant stone tablets of the Ten Commandments in buildings paid for by the fucking Northeast Liberal Elite. And who has the highest murder rates in the nation? It ain't us up here in the North, assholes.

Well this gravy train is fucking over. Take your liberal-bashing, federal-tax-leaching, confederate-flag-waving, holier-than-thou, hypocritical bullshit and shove it up your ass.

And no, you can't have your fucking convention in New York next time. Fuck off.

Sarge's Little Helper
11-08-2004, 09:43 AM
Fuck the South. Fuck 'em. We should have let them go when they wanted to leave. But no, we had to kill half a million people so they'd stay part of our special Union. Fighting for the right to keep slaves - yeah, those are states we want to keep.

And now what do we get? We're the fucking Arrogant Northeast Liberal Elite? How about this for arrogant: the South is the Real America? The Authentic America. Really?

Cause we fucking founded this country, assholes. Those Founding Fathers you keep going on and on about? All that bullshit about what you think they meant by the Second Amendment giving you the right to keep your assault weapons in the glove compartment because you didn't bother to read the first half of the fucking sentence? Who do you think those wig-wearing lacy-shirt sporting revolutionaries were? They were fucking blue-staters, dickhead. Boston? Philadelphia? New York? Hello? Think there might be a reason all the fucking monuments are up here in our backyard?

No, No. Get the fuck out. We're not letting you visit the Liberty Bell and fucking Plymouth Rock anymore until you get over your real American selves and start respecting those other nine amendments. Who do you think those fucking stripes on the flag are for? Nine are for fucking blue states. And it would be 10 if those Vermonters had gotten their fucking Subarus together and broken off from New York a little earlier. Get it? We started this shit, so don't get all uppity about how real you are you Johnny-come-lately "Oooooh I've been a state for almost a hundred years" dickheads. Fuck off.

Arrogant? You wanna talk about us Northeasterners being fucking arrogant? What's more American than arrogance? Hmmm? Maybe horsies? I don't think so. Arrogance is the fucking cornerstone of what it means to be American. And I wouldn't be so fucking arrogant if I wasn't paying for your fucking bridges, bitch.

All those Federal taxes you love to hate? It all comes from us and goes to you, so shut up and enjoy your fucking Tennessee Valley Authority electricity and your fancy highways that we paid for. And the next time Florida gets hit by a hurricane you can come crying to us if you want to, but you're the ones who built on a fucking swamp. "Let the Spanish keep it, it’s a shithole," we said, but you had to have your fucking orange juice.

The next dickwad who says, "It’s your money, not the government's money" is gonna get their ass kicked. Nine of the ten states that get the most federal fucking dollars and pay the least... can you guess? Go on, guess. That’s right, motherfucker, they're red states. And eight of the ten states that receive the least and pay the most? It’s too easy, asshole, they’re blue states. It’s not your money, assholes, it’s fucking our money. What was that Real American Value you were spouting a minute ago? Self reliance? Try this for self reliance: buy your own fucking stop signs, assholes.

Let’s talk about those values for a fucking minute. You and your Southern values can bite my ass because the blue states got the values over you fucking Real Americans every day of the goddamn week. Which state do you think has the lowest divorce rate you marriage-hyping dickwads? Well? Can you guess? It’s fucking Massachusetts, the fucking center of the gay marriage universe. Yes, that’s right, the state you love to tie around the neck of anyone to the left of Strom Thurmond has the lowest divorce rate in the fucking nation. Think that’s just some aberration? How about this: 9 of the 10 lowest divorce rates are fucking blue states, asshole, and most are in the Northeast, where our values suck so bad. And where are the highest divorce rates? Care to fucking guess? 10 of the top 10 are fucking red-ass we're-so-fucking-moral states. And while Nevada is the worst, the Bible Belt is doing its fucking part.

But two guys making out is going to fucking ruin marriage for you? Yeah? Seems like you're ruining it pretty well on your own, you little bastards. Oh, but that's ok because you go to church, right? I mean you do, right? Cause we fucking get to hear about it every goddamn year at election time. Yes, we're fascinated by how you get up every Sunday morning and sing, and then you're fucking towers of moral superiority. Yeah, that's a workable formula. Maybe us fucking Northerners don't talk about religion as much as you because we're not so busy sinning, hmmm? Ever think of that, you self-righteous assholes? No, you're too busy erecting giant stone tablets of the Ten Commandments in buildings paid for by the fucking Northeast Liberal Elite. And who has the highest murder rates in the nation? It ain't us up here in the North, assholes.

Well this gravy train is fucking over. Take your liberal-bashing, federal-tax-leaching, confederate-flag-waving, holier-than-thou, hypocritical bullshit and shove it up your ass.

And no, you can't have your fucking convention in New York next time. Fuck off.

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Cathedral
11-08-2004, 09:53 AM
So full of hate, are you gearing up for your Militia Mission, Ford?

There is so much wrong with that letter you posted, i have but one thing to say to you and it's author.

YOU'RE ANTI-AMERICAN FUCKS WHO WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT DEMOCRACY WAS IF IT BIT YOU ON THE ASS!!!

It's true, because it did bite you and you're still crying about it.

One question, Ford...
Who will be the President of the United States for the next 4 years?

Viva La Bush!!!!

FORD
11-08-2004, 09:58 AM
So you call ME full of hate (even though I said I didn't even write it), yet you don't have any such comments about all the negative venomous neocon moonie bullshit articles that were posted here yesterday?

What hypocrisy.

The thing is, all the venom aside, the facts in the article above are absolutely true.

And you guys are only fucking yourselves over by continuing to vote for these fascist fucks.

Switch84
11-08-2004, 10:08 AM
:D He's been to the edge, and there he stood and looked down! Ya know he's lost alot of braincells, baby! He's looked at like a fuckin' CLOWN!

Ooh, he's gonna drink the Kerry Kool-Aid, Baby! Yeah, gulping, gulping FAST, Baby! Yeah, he's acting like a FOOL, baby! Ooh, can't accept the TRUTH, BABY!

AIN'T TALKIN' BOUT TRUTH! Ford thinks the truth is just a BORE! AIN'T TALKIN' BOUT TRUTH! Bush got the House for four more! FOUR MORE! FOUR MORE!

HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY!
HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY!

Cathedral
11-08-2004, 10:10 AM
There are two sides to every story, Ford.

So far what i am seeing from you this last week is anything but American.
We have slowly watched you become militia minded, and that's the fucking truth.

I am getting really sick and tired of being attacked by liberals because the process worked, just not in your favor.

But i am doing well to restrain my thoughts as much as possible and hoping it will die down and this country will start moving to the center, together, because the way things are and have been, this country is headed for another Civil War over politics.

America decided, it is your responsibility to accept it or leave the damn country.
This bitching back and forth will do no good at all.

FORD
11-08-2004, 10:11 AM
I'll "accept the truth" when you show me the ballots.

And even then, I'll still call out the ignorant one issue shitheads who think that gay marriage is a bigger threat to this country than incompetent warmongers.

Nickdfresh
11-08-2004, 10:13 AM
About sums it up.:D

Cathedral
11-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Honstly?
Anyone who doesn't think that Liberal Judges will rule the "Gay Marriage Ban" as Unconstitutional, is a damn fool.

I voted for W for a plethera of reasons, none of which were "Because he isn't Kerry", or "Anyone but Kerry", or "I Hate Kerry".

It was on many issues from the war on Iraq (which i don't trust Kerry to take over) to the seats that will need filled in the Supreme Court.

And then there is the abortion issue, which alone tumps any support i could even think of having for a Democrat.

You bitch about innocent Iraqi's, I bitch about the innocent babies that have been killed by your party's platform for decades.

The Iraqi's will get their country moving in the right direction, but after that America will still be aborting babies until Roe vs. Wade is overturned and the crime of murder is placed on the heads of anyone who aborts a child.

Pro-Choice begins with your pants still on, brother.

Switch84
11-08-2004, 10:28 AM
;) What, so you're going to be a pain in the ass for four years, Ford? What about a group singing of KUMBAYA? Let's all go back to the hippie-dip 60s and get high together, drop acid together, and fuck each other (without PROTECTION! Yeah, that's how you 'Love-in' tree huggers do it!)

I've got my Zeppelin, Jimi, Janis, and Morrison! LET'S DO THIS!! Let's soothe Libby frustrations by an all-out FUCK & DRUG FEST! Slick Willie can bring the bong and the interns. I'll get Cuban cigars from Star Jones!

WHO'S WITH ME????????????

lmmfaobt

Figs
11-08-2004, 10:30 AM
No doubt, love, but as long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners without protection while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!

fanofdave
11-08-2004, 10:32 AM
you want to question ballots, ford?

ok, then, i don't believe kerry got as many
votes as the results show. show me the ballots, crybaby....

your thought process doesn't hold water
like you do on your current post election period whining.

rustoffa
11-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Sind dat boy down har and ah'll give hees aiss a good-ol' fashuned case of head blown the fuck off!!!

http://img91.exs.cx/img91/1311/red8.jpg

Cathedral
11-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
;) What, so you're going to be a pain in the ass for four years, Ford? What about a group singing of KUMBAYA? Let's all go back to the hippie-dip 60s and get high together, drop acid together, and fuck each other (without PROTECTION! Yeah, that's how you 'Love-in' tree huggers do it!)

I've got my Zeppelin, Jimi, Janis, and Morrison! LET'S DO THIS!! Let's soothe Libby frustrations by an all-out FUCK & DRUG FEST! Slick Willie can bring the bong and the interns. I'll get Cuban cigars from Star Jones!

lmmfaobt

I'm with ya!
But i ain't boning any Liberal Women anymore. I like to keep the babies i create and have no desire to lose another one to murder.

Sgt Schultz
11-08-2004, 10:44 AM
All I had to do was read a few sentences in the beiginning to know that this Bozo is a complete ignoramus.

Answer this - what were all of the 13 Colonies...any in "the south" that you recall?? If you knew anything about the Civil War you'd know that much of the population of "the south" was against secession. Did you know that every Southern state supplied troops to the FEDERAL army except South Carolina? I didn't know "assault weapons" could fit in a glove compartment. Interesting. Also, are any of these "unbanned" "assault" weapons fully automatic? Weren't the people that landed at Plymough Rock religious zealouts?

I hope this guy's real name is never revealed because he's exposed himself as a total ass and ignorant fool. Go back to school or read a bok - bitch.

ODShowtime
11-08-2004, 10:47 AM
;)

Do you have one of those lists where everyone writes down what they're bringing, like the Christmas party list? I'll bring the tunes and something for slick willie's bong.:D

Switch84
11-08-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Sind dat boy down har and ah'll give hees aiss a good-ol' fashuned case of head blown the fuck off!!!

http://img91.exs.cx/img91/1311/red8.jpg

Good one, Russ Baby! Ford'll NEVER 'man up' and take that challenge. He's too busy creaming his drawers altering people's posts.........(In other words, he's stuck to his seat.)

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Figs
11-08-2004, 10:48 AM
http://www.fuckthesouth.com/

Switch84
11-08-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Do you have one of those lists where everyone writes down what they're bringing, like the Christmas party list? I'll bring the tunes and something for slick willie's bong.:D

:D Yeah! I call it the "Liberate the Libbies" list! I'll bring the S & M party favors(whips, chains, strap-ons, etc.) Those Libbies are sooo fond of 'sticking it' to folks, I thought I'd return the favor.

BEND OVER, FORD!

Good one, Figs! I noticed how small the 'contact' link is on that nameless drivel! The author must be French.....

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Guitar Shark
11-08-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by FORD

Okay. Where shall we send them?

Catfish
11-08-2004, 11:29 AM
What's the matter FORD? Still seeing RED?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dude, here's an idea: If you don't like the South....MOVE UP NORTH!!!

Asswipe!

LMMFAO!!!!

diamondD
11-08-2004, 11:37 AM
Let me speak on behalf of the South when I say we don't give a fuck what that guy thinks. Just because the South turned on the Democrats after years and years of not getting anything back for their votes, you want to cry about it. It was good enough to brag about then.

Goddamn, this whiny crap has gotten worse this year than any other election I've ever seen. You guys are a disgrace to the Dems and pretty much an insult to the concept of common sense. No wonder you are being branded as losers so much this year. Clinton and Kerry seem to be taking the high road. Gore took the high road in 2000.

BOO FUCKING HOO!

Catfish
11-08-2004, 11:40 AM
You know what I can't wait for? For the dems to march that WHORE Hilary up there in '08! If a liberal senator from Mass can't swing votes in the south there's no FUCKING WAY an ULTRA liberal senator from NEW YORK can! Not to mention a woman named Clinton! LMAO!

You're backing the wrong team, FORDO!

Switch84
11-08-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Catfish
What's the matter FORD? Still seeing RED?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dude, here's an idea: If you don't like the South....MOVE UP NORTH!!!

Asswipe!

LMMFAO!!!!

:p All the way up north, Cat Baby! CANADA!

ELVIS
11-08-2004, 11:58 AM
:D He's been to the edge, and there he stood and looked down! Ya know he's lost alot of braincells, baby! He's looked at like a fuckin' CLOWN!

Ooh, he's gonna drink the Kerry Kool-Aid, Baby! Yeah, gulping, gulping FAST, Baby! Yeah, he's acting like a FOOL, baby! Ooh, can't accept the TRUTH, BABY!

AIN'T TALKIN' BOUT TRUTH! Ford thinks the truth is just a BORE! AIN'T TALKIN' BOUT TRUTH! Bush got the House for four more! FOUR MORE! FOUR MORE!

HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY!
HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY!

HEY! HEY! HEY!

:D:rockit::D

diamondD
11-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Hillary will be the final nail in the Dem's coffin if they run her. She makes Dean look sane.

Guitar Shark
11-08-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Let me speak on behalf of the South when I say we don't give a fuck what that guy thinks. Just because the South turned on the Democrats after years and years of not getting anything back for their votes, you want to cry about it. It was good enough to brag about then.

Goddamn, this whiny crap has gotten worse this year than any other election I've ever seen. You guys are a disgrace to the Dems and pretty much an insult to the concept of common sense. No wonder you are being branded as losers so much this year. Clinton and Kerry seem to be taking the high road. Gore took the high road in 2000.

BOO FUCKING HOO!

You're wearing overalls and playing a banjo right now, aren't you?

ELVIS
11-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Looks like the south rose again...

:elvis:

Switch84
11-08-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Looks like the south rose again...

:D In a BIG way, Elvis Baby! But ya still had Yankee help.....ME!

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

Lou
11-08-2004, 12:14 PM
The thing is FORD while that article is not your own, that you agree with it puts you on the same level as that asswipe who wrote it.

Is there anything more comical than an angry liberal ranting and raving? I say no.

Switch84
11-08-2004, 12:17 PM

HEY! HEY! HEY!
HEY! HEY! HEY!

:D That's better! Thanks, Elvis!

Ally_Kat
11-08-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
that WHORE Hilary

:(

TongueNGroove
11-08-2004, 02:12 PM
Bush won, get over it.

Rebel
11-08-2004, 02:26 PM
Well, if going to church is wrong, and not liking two guys playing roto-rooter with each other is wrong, well I guess I am just a dumb redneck.

I would like to respond with a bit more intelligence, but considering what this thread started with, I really don't see the point.

So I'll just say, if you hate where America is going so much, go out and fucking do something about it instead of bitching about it on a message board, or move to France, I don't give a shit.

Either way, you can kiss my big, redneck, Republican ass :)

McCarrens
11-08-2004, 04:16 PM
Rebel, that was awesome!

The only way that would be more awesome is if you changed "Hoddy Toddy," to "Rammer Jammer" or "Roll Tide."

Just kidding...

BITEYOASS
11-08-2004, 06:56 PM
Hey FORD! why don't you go and hug a tree or dodge a draft muthafucka! HEEEEHAAAWWWW!!! WHOOP!!! WHOOP!!!

"The South's Gonna Do It"

Well the train to Grinder's Switch is runnin' right on time
And the Tucker boys are cookin' down in Caroline
People down in Florida can't be still
When old Lynyrd Skynyrd's pickin' down in Jacksonville
People down in Georgia come from near and far
To hear Richard Betts pickin' on his red guitar

Chorus:
So gather round gather round children
Get down well just get down children
Get loud well you can be loud and be proud
And you can be proud here
Be proud to a rebel 'cause the south's gonna do it again

Elvin Bishop's sittin' on a bale of hay
He ain't good lookin' but he sure can play
And there's ZZ Top and you can't forget
That old brother Willie's gettin' soakin' wet
And all the good people down in Tennessee
Are diggin' barefoot Jerry and the CDB

Repeat Chorus

And again........yes it is

Stare at this for a while:

BITEYOASS
11-08-2004, 07:00 PM
and this:

BITEYOASS
11-08-2004, 07:02 PM
We're coming for you FORD!!! And those rounds are real!

FORD
11-08-2004, 07:08 PM
Now if you would only react like that to the pieces of shit who are taking y'all for granted and treating you like fools, then we could get somewhere ;)

BrownSound1
11-08-2004, 07:13 PM
The writer of that, and anyone who agrees with it can suck on DEEZ NUTZ.

I cannot believe people are getting so pissed because of a fucking election. It wasn't just the South that voted this president in, it wasn't all religious nuts, it wasn't all gay haters....it was just people who felt like the President best represented them. Obviously, their views don't align with some of yours, but the INTELLIGENT thing to do is have tolerance, if I may use a word that has been tossed around this campaign at Republicans like a 4 dollar whore. The guy I voted for won...and for someone to write things like this....well it seems to show who the fanatical nuts are in this country. I think the whole lot need to go get some Valiums and chill the fuck out.

BTW, if the Red States all left, then you bastards would have no military, no food, and no football team that is worth a damn....:D We'd shut Fed Ex slap the hell down as well as most transport, so good fucking luck getting your mail.

I'll leave with this one last thing for those who are dissing my area of the country...Fuck all y'all. ;)

FORD
11-08-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Brownsound1

BTW, if the Red States all left, then you bastards would have no military, no food, and no football team that is worth a damn....:D We'd shut Fed Ex slap the hell down as well as most transport, so good fucking luck getting your mail.

If the West Coast was a country unto itself, we would have a good chunk of the country's economic power. We would have plenty of food (not to mention the microbreweries and the wineries). We have plenty of military bases up here, and the Seahawks ain't doing too bad at the moment (after a brief slump for a couple weeks)

And there's always UPS.

Viking
11-08-2004, 07:24 PM
What the borderline-psyhcotic that wrote this diatribe doesn't understand is that at this point, it would be easier for the rest of us to expatriate the handful of states overrun with collectivists, elitists, Communists, secularists, Marxists, global Utopians, hippies, yippies, cunts, twats, shrimpers, tea-baggers, organ grinders, and tree-humpers, than it would be to for them to dictate to the rest of us what the moral and cultural baseline of this Republic shall be. I'd tell you all to go pound salt up your asses, but inasmuch as you pathetic lemmings can't do anything as a matter of individual initiative, I'm sure you'll have fun pounding salt up each other's asses. Assuming that your bureaucratic construct doesn't require a background check and six months' wait for the permits.

Now get outta my yard.

BrownSound1
11-08-2004, 07:56 PM
If the West Coast was a country unto itself, we would have a good chunk of the country's economic power. We would have plenty of food (not to mention the microbreweries and the wineries). We have plenty of military bases up here, and the Seahawks ain't doing too bad at the moment (after a brief slump for a couple weeks)

And there's always UPS.

Ah, a good chunk when you can sell the product to the Red States. :D You guys do have a lot of bases, but considering MOST people in the military are from the red states, then all you'd have is bases and not any personnel. :D BTW, we'd take Shaun Alexander too...he's from Alabama.

Better check to see where UPS's main hubs are too, before you count them. :D (I know one is in Arkansas.)

rustoffa
11-08-2004, 09:05 PM
How'd ya like to live without Co-cola and cotton?

Choke on a pepsi float and enjoy synthetic fabrics itchin' yer unmentionables til' ya done got hot spots!
:eatit:

Rebel
11-08-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
and this:

Waaaait a minute here:

http://www.mississippiart.com/pr%20ole%20miss.jpg

BITEYOASS
11-08-2004, 11:21 PM
I might as well root for this team since I go to there satellite college in Montgomery.

BITEYOASS
11-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Seahawks ain't doing too bad at the moment (after a brief slump for a couple weeks).

Well they ain't goin be no match for the dirty birds on January 2'nd!

aesop
11-09-2004, 01:53 AM

And even then, I'll still call out the ignorant one issue shitheads who think that gay marriage is a bigger threat to this country than incompetent warmongers.

As long as there are people (term used loosly) like you being the mouthpiece for liberalism, we'll treat all liberals as the biggest threat to democracy. I didn't vote for W on one issue. I voted because hatemongers like you are all over the goddamn place. TV, papers, internet. This vote was to say that under no circumstances do we want people like you, the dixie chicks, and whoppie ass Goldstank telling us how to vote or live our lives.

aesop
11-11-2004, 09:03 AM
Although VHIII sucked ass, I can't beleive no one brough up the song 'ballot or the Bullet'. Seems pretty timely to me.

FORD
11-11-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by aesop
Although VHIII sucked ass, I can't beleive no one brough up the song 'ballot or the Bullet'. Seems pretty timely to me.

Not familiar with the lyrics, but you think maybe Cherone was writing about the gay marriage issue on that one? ;)

aesop
11-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Ha. well, I doubt it. Ass pirates lobbying for state and federal benefits from the government really wasn't an issue at the time.

But good post - you've made me laugh for once.

DLR'sCock
11-11-2004, 05:47 PM
Well, don't you think there's an odd correlation between Jerry Springer guests southern accents???

Interesting....

Ally_Kat
11-11-2004, 09:16 PM
Jerry Springer is as real as the WWE.

FORD
11-11-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

....or Diebold election results.

Cathedral
11-11-2004, 09:57 PM
So Ford, Had Kerry won would you be claiming election foul?

I'd have congratulated your party and been done with it.
That is how to be a good loser.

I think Mommy let you win one too many games as a child just so you wouldn't cry.
It is quite clear that most liberals are bitter crybabies.
Now sit back and watch the obstructionists in your party destroy your chances in '08 as well.

These elections are packed full of lessons for you all, but you are just not getting the message. insert tiny fiddle here

Switch84
11-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Well, don't you think there's an odd correlation between Jerry Springer guests southern accents???

Interesting....

;) He's their patron saint.

LMMFAOBT!

CBS
11-11-2004, 11:43 PM
Ford,

Profanity is the crutch of the illiterate.

Shut up and go fill a page with your brilliant insight somewhere else. Just a thought.

FORD
11-11-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by CBS

Profanity is the crutch of the illiterate.

http://www.njweedman.com/dick_cheney.jpg
Go fuck yourself!

wraytw
11-12-2004, 01:03 AM

*shhhh* We don't want to ruin Cock's source of entertainment.

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 02:35 AM
I'm suprised no one has yet mentioned that in the rant, he goes on bitching about the fucking Tennessee Valley Authority electricity which was the doing of a Democrat.

And also, said author wants to claim that the South is tax-leeching. He fails to mention, or probably conviently left out, the fact that his beloved Northern states abuses more than their fair share of federal tax money with the thousands on food stamps, midnight basketball, afterschool programs, crime fighting, and all that urban goodness.

stringfelowhawk
11-14-2004, 04:48 PM
Being from the South, my gut reaction was to verbally retaliate with actual facts to counterpoint every lie in that horrifically unintelligent post. But, I agree with some of your thoughts. I do not like Bush and never will. At work, I'm known for my pure hatred for this clown. I do not like Kerry or Nader. I am damn tired of having to choose between a two party system that only benefits the wealthy class and big business. I do not like to have to make a decision based on who I think will not allow our country to be nonexistent before the next election. I do not like the lesser of two evils that have personal and profesional agendas based on who donated more money to their campaign. I do not like having someone tell me what I can and can not do in my own home. I am not gay, but people who are don't bother me at all. I don't have a problem with gay people or guns. If you are responsible with them you should be allowed to have as many as you want as long as you are not planning to overthrow my government or hurt my family. I don't like having to worry about going to jail if I shoot someone who breaks into my house while I'm home and tries to steal from me. I do not believe for one second that violence on tv, movies, video games, the news or in the media contributes to more violence. I don't care if people smoke Mary Jane as long as you don't give it to kids you're not hurting me. I don't think other illegal substances should be sold period and needs to be dealt with better than the last 20 years. I don't care if the words "In God We Trust" is on our money. I don't think religion should be in schools and I damn sure don't think unreligious people should have to say "Under God" when reciting the Pledge Of Allegience but I don't think it should be removed from the Pledge just because it offends unreligious zealots either. I don't have a problem with a copy of the Ten Commandmants being in the courthouse. Lest we forget one of the founding principles of our justice system and our society is religion but I don't like one religion telling me I'm going to hell because I don't practice theirs. I don't like people using their religion as an excuse to kill. I don't think terrorist are dumb, uneducated, impressionable people like they were portrayed immediately after September 11th either. I don't think I should have to learn someone else's language to speak to them in my country. I don't think the Confederate Flag is a racial pennant because it was the southern colors during and after the Civil War. In fact, if some people would actually bother to read a little they'd see that not all southerners believed in racism and they would know that regardless of popular opinion, the war was NOT about slavery. I believe "rebels" like myself, helped liberate our country from the British just like "yankees" did. I don't like seeing 18 year old kids go to war and die in some other country but not be able to legally drink a beer in their own. I don't like talking heads in sports or on the news. I don't care if Janet Jackson exposed her pasty covered nipple on national tv. I do care that religious freaks are trying to use that as leverage to decide what I should and should not be able to watch on MY tv in the comfort of MY home. I don't care if Eminem swears in a song. I don't care if kids listen to it. They hear a hellova lot worse from their own parents when they fight. I don't think the law does enough to punish dead beat dads. I don't like being censored regarding what I can and can not say about members of the government just because I wear a uniform. While I may not like the acting president, I did take an oath to obey him and will regardless of whether or not I agree with his decision (within the law). I have a problem with dirty politicians who do things to serve their personal interest rather than the country's like the Haliburton scandal that was leaked over a year ago, wayy before the election hype around it started. I also have a problem when someone who has never worn a military uniform outside of ROTC questioning someone who has served my country, regardless of his actions upon returning. I have a problem with someone who uses family connections to get out of service also. I don't have a problem with the president getting a hummer in the Oval office. I do care that it wasn't from his wife and he lied about it. I wouldn't care as long as he was single, but I care that he lied under oath. I don't like having to be "politically correct" when I talk for fear of offending someone who disagrees. This country was founded on disagreement. I don't like someone telling me how to discipline my kid. I also don't agree with child abuse and I think anyone who abuses a child should be prosecuted and face the exact same abuse they rendered. I don't like animal abuse either but I'm not a member of PETA. I don't like being called a racist simply because I was born and raised in the south. I believe the KKK and Arian Nation are dangerous organizations and need to be dealt with more seriously than they have been in the last 20 years or so. I also think the ACLU and the NAACP, while they may have started with good intentions have become bureacratic racists in their own ways. I have a problem with someone suing a tv channel because it carries the same name. Might as well sue Webster's Dictionary and Joss Whedon too. I have a problem with a society that allows minorities to have their own music channel, movie channel, colleges, beauty pageants etc but cries racism if the majority were to do the same. That is called hypocrisy any way you look at it. I have a problem with people who think I'm dumb because I have an accent. I also have a problem with someone who categorizes all people from the south as redneck, inbred, banjo playing, Nascar watching tax thiefs. You see, I don't fly a rebel flag, but I don't see a problem with someone wanting to. I don't think it signifies racism just because a minority of the southern population flies it when they dress up in their 250 thread count sheets and burn crosses. But this is just me. I don't like double standards and I don't like someone getting a job for no other reason than to comply with a quota. The best person for the job deserves it regardless of religion or race or gender. I don't have a problem with women in combat if they so choose to go as long as they can carry a wounded soldier to safety like a male soldier could you can have the assignment in my book. I don't think your silly post makes all people from the north look like illiterate assholes either so I won't comment further on that topic. I don't like a Canadian calling me a racist because he sees something on the news in Mississippi and writes a song about it. To quote another non-racist southern man, "I hope Neil Young will remember. A southern man don't need him around anyhow"!
No sir, I will not apologize to you because I am from the south. You see, for us, its not a curse. For me and my fellow southerners like me, "We are American by birth but we are Southern by the grace of GOD"!

Kristy
11-14-2004, 06:56 PM
Funny how FORD becomes the exact same type of fascist junta oppesssor that he rails against.

aesop
11-14-2004, 09:06 PM
Great post. A reality check now and again never hurts.

McCarrens
11-14-2004, 11:32 PM
Fuck the South?

No, I say fuck you!!!!

rustoffa
11-15-2004, 12:01 AM
I've been around the world and aye, aye, aye, I can't find the gravy.

I'll keep this short and say that southern stereotypes, while not all flawed, have been beaten to death.

Most people have absofuckinglutely no real idea what constitutes southern culture in any context.

My personal suggestion would be to read a bit of goddamned early American history and/or Mark Twain.

If you really wanna get your brain on, try Flannery O'Connor or Joel Chandler Harris....Faulkner is a sidenote.

blueturk
11-15-2004, 03:36 AM
If the South is so bad,why in the hell do all you guys keep moving down here?I don't think Ford has any idea of what the South is actually like.All Southerners are not illiterate slobs waiting on their next welfare check,anymore than all Northerners are obnoxious motormouths with unfounded superiority complexes.Get a fucking grip,Ford! I don't like the fact that Dubya won either,but don't blame it on ME.

JCOOK
11-15-2004, 04:11 AM
Hey FOR.....fraud I waited a while to read this just tosee what other reactions would come in.Well thank you you enlightened elitist sonofamotherless goat. Your founding fathers said that "ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL" As long as they weren't those heathen ******s who are only 2/3 human,not to mention women who were not counted at all.Thanks for saving us all you fucking piece of shit!

diamondD
11-15-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock

Interesting....

Not near as noticeable as the correlation between dumb posts and men who name themselves after other guy's dicks. ;)

diamondD
11-15-2004, 07:33 AM
You guys in the North keep on whining about the South. We'll just sit here and enjoy the warmer weather and the Southern girls. ;)

FORD
11-15-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Hey FOR.....fraud I waited a while to read this just tosee what other reactions would come in.Well thank you you enlightened elitist sonofamotherless goat. Your founding fathers said that "ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL" As long as they weren't those heathen ******s who are only 2/3 human,not to mention women who were not counted at all.Thanks for saving us all you fucking piece of shit!

When did the KKK open up a Colleforneea chapter? :confused:

capnfrantic
11-15-2004, 10:15 AM
Ford, You've got issues man.
I'm not talking about the ones with the south either! What no valium close? Are all of you people so fucking uptight?
Sounds like it's a good thing
our assault weapons are'nt readily available there. Your suicide rate would be off the charts.....

Pink Spider
11-15-2004, 10:30 AM
Some parts of the south aren't as warm as they are made out to be. I hate cold weather and it was 25 degrees this morning! I'm not Canadian! On days like this, I'm almost willing to withstand 5 hurricanes a year in Florida and another Shrub led Republican government to get away it all. Maybe next year...

stringfelowhawk
11-15-2004, 10:46 AM
Sorry my post was so long. I've had a few run ins over the last 2 weeks regarding this very topic and reading the post that started this thread pissed me off so I had to respond.. Normally, I would just read it and move on but this one made me comment.

FORD
11-15-2004, 11:56 AM
OK, time to clear up a few things...

1) I didn't write this thing, as stated in the top of the thread.

2) I don't neccessarily agree with all of it, however there are enough valid points to merit a discussion.

For one thing, it is absolutely ridiculous that one region of this country should be allowed to dominate politics. In my lifetime, there have only been 2 Presidents who didn't at least pretend to be from Southern states. And those two (Reagan and Nixon) pandered to the South excessively anyway. What about the rest of the fucking country?

How is the region of the country that gave us slavery, the Civil War and lung cancer more important than everywhere else?

I think that's a goddamn valid question.

Ally_Kat
11-15-2004, 12:04 PM

For one thing, it is absolutely ridiculous that one region of this country should be allowed to dominate politics.

Change that to state and you have my views on the ol' hometown here

Ally_Kat
11-15-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
Some parts of the south aren't as warm as they are made out to be. I hate cold weather and it was 25 degrees this morning! I'm not Canadian! On days like this, I'm almost willing to withstand 5 hurricanes a year in Florida and another Shrub led Republican government to get away it all. Maybe next year...

Cali has good temp all year 'round, no? Maybe there? No hurricanes but you do pick up the earthquake thing

FORD
11-15-2004, 12:10 PM
Change that to state and you have my views on the ol' hometown here

That's a different ballgame though. NYC is the population center of the state of New York, so it's always going to dominate state politics to some degree, just as the Puget Sound region (population center here) has the edge in our state politics.

Nickdfresh
11-15-2004, 12:17 PM
That's a different ballgame though. NYC is the population center of the state of New York, so it's always going to dominate state politics to some degree, just as the Puget Sound region (population center here) has the edge in our state politics.

Unfortunately!

John Ashcroft
11-15-2004, 12:17 PM
Interesting we didn't hear all of these whines when Clinton got 42% of the vote...

FORD
11-15-2004, 12:19 PM
And where was Clinton from again?

So I guess I don't get your objection? :confused:

John Ashcroft
11-15-2004, 12:25 PM
His politics were most certainly more in line with "Blue" America than "Red" America. Hell, the blue states still get moist with the mere mention of his name.

Where he was from is utterly irrelevant. His ideology is that of a typical North Easterner.

The only reason he moved to the "center" in his later term is because he'd already lost both houses of Congress. Hell, no one ever called der-schlickster stupid!

diamondD
11-15-2004, 08:54 PM
OK, time to clear up a few things...

1) I didn't write this thing, as stated in the top of the thread.

2) I don't neccessarily agree with all of it, however there are enough valid points to merit a discussion.

For one thing, it is absolutely ridiculous that one region of this country should be allowed to dominate politics. In my lifetime, there have only been 2 Presidents who didn't at least pretend to be from Southern states. And those two (Reagan and Nixon) pandered to the South excessively anyway. What about the rest of the fucking country?

How is the region of the country that gave us slavery, the Civil War and lung cancer more important than everywhere else?

I think that's a goddamn valid question.

First off, the South didn't start slavery. It's been around since the beginning of civilization.

You pick 3 things bad about the South, but 2 of them weren't in your lifetime, so they are irrelevant in today's political climate.

Someone has to take the lead for the rest of the country. What the hell is the Pacific Northwest known before besides Starbucks and rain?

FORD
11-15-2004, 09:09 PM
First off, the South didn't start slavery. It's been around since the beginning of civilization.

You pick 3 things bad about the South, but 2 of them weren't in your lifetime, so they are irrelevant in today's political climate.

Someone has to take the lead for the rest of the country. What the hell is the Pacific Northwest known before besides Starbucks and rain?

Boeing. Jimi Hendrix. Heart. Ray Charles. Quincy Jones. Microsoft. And where else can you be in the mountains, the desert, the beach, or Canada all within 3 hours or less?

diamondD
11-15-2004, 09:38 PM
Heart? LOL

I'll take the Southern girls anyday.

FORD
11-15-2004, 09:47 PM
Heart? LOL

I'll take the Southern girls anyday.

Hey, they were hot in the 70's. Nancy's still not bad and Ann's actually looking better these days.

Big Train
11-15-2004, 10:14 PM
Ford, change the last part to Mexico and you get LA...

FORD
11-15-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Ford, change the last part to Mexico and you get LA...

Why would I want LA?

Smog, traffic, and too goddamn close to Orange County.

ELVIS
11-15-2004, 10:48 PM
Boeing BCE

Jimi Hendrix Dead

Heart Fat and dead

Ray Charles dead

Quincy Jones Supports child molestation

Microsoft BCE, supports porn, generally sucks

And where else can you be in the mountains, the desert, the beach, or Canada all within 3 hours or less?

The beach ?? Come to a real beach at the gulf of mexico and then say that ?? ..and who cares about Canada ???

Nickdfresh
11-15-2004, 10:55 PM
That was actually pretty funny Elvis!

ELVIS
11-15-2004, 10:59 PM
Thankya...

Thankya very much...:D

FORD
11-15-2004, 11:20 PM
Boeing's BCE?? :confused:

diamondD
11-15-2004, 11:53 PM
Is there warm water at any beach up there?

We've got bikinis going on here from April - Sept! :)

FORD
11-16-2004, 12:45 AM
Since when does Arkansas have a coast? :confused:

ELVIS
11-16-2004, 12:54 AM
Show me how, according to your logic, Boeing is not BCE...

FORD
11-16-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Show me how, according to your logic, Boeing is not BCE...

Well, Boeing is a defense contractor, so they might benefit from the BCE. But they're also a successful manufacturer of commercial airlines, so they aren't dependent on the BCE for their financial survival, and to my knowledge, no BCE money was involved in the creation of the company (like Clear Channel, for example).

The only way you could establish a clear BCE-Boeing link would be to have direct evidence that Boeing deliberately equipped 2 certain 757's with remote controls and trained "somebody" how to fly them from the ground......into a 110 story building.

Since I've seen nothing so far indicating this, then it's a big stretch to link Boeing with the BCE.

diamondD
11-16-2004, 07:29 AM
No coasts, but we have one of the largest, cleanest lakes with Lake Quachita, plus numerous others.

I'm sure you like salt water because of the buoyancy, but I prefer fresh water to hang out in. ;)

BITEYOASS
11-16-2004, 05:56 PM
Don't forget Hot Springs!

diamondD
11-17-2004, 01:01 AM
That's where I'm at every weekend above 75! :D

JCOOK
11-17-2004, 03:01 AM
When did the KKK open up a Colleforneea chapter? :confused:

Where the fuck is the republic of Cascadia
YOUR POST TALKS ABOUT THE FOUNDING FATHERS
Apparently you've never been to Orange County
GO FUCK A GOAT SHEEP OR WHATEVERE YOU HILLBILLIES HAVE UP THERE!:p

stringfelowhawk
11-20-2004, 07:38 PM
Florida has the Emerald Coast and full nudity strip clubs. Virginia don't even have partial nudity. What the hell is up with this countrys Communistwealth states?

GOD I'll be glad to go back home when my enlistment is up......... I can only pay taxes for so long for roads that will never be built because the funds keep getting "ciphered" for more "important" projects like redecorating the Governors mansion......

jhale667
11-20-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK

Apparently you've never been to Orange County

Or Simi Valley, for that matter...

Nickdfresh
11-20-2004, 08:02 PM
Why must we kick this thread up? WHY?! WHY!? WHY!?