PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Dave??

Catfish
01-30-2004, 09:16 PM
This has been bothering me.

Why is it that in the 2002 Roth/Gaygar tour Dave looked great--In shape, had his shirt off, all ripped up, hair was looking OK...

And in 2003 he looked like he aged about 12 years and kept himself totally covered.

I know this is petty shit and it's the music that matters but...

Did he let himself go that much in just one year's time? Dave's always been in stellar shape but now it almost seems like he sold his soul to look that much better than Spam on that tour (which he did).

Go back and check out the pics...

What the FUCK is going on with this guy???

Panamark
01-30-2004, 11:20 PM
Coke ?

Sarge
01-30-2004, 11:24 PM
Like not enough right?

Flash Bastard
01-30-2004, 11:32 PM
Not only does he look old, he looks tired like he's been burning the candle at both ends.

Coke? Probably. I hope that's all it is.

Panamark
01-30-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
Like not enough right?

Exactly,
(I think he had a full tank on the Dave/Spam tour.)

Cathedral
01-30-2004, 11:51 PM
Coke these days is not worth the time or risk to do it.
Once you see an 8 ball get cut with No-Doze it kind of makes you want a new drug...

You'd think that after all these years Dave would know better than to play the craps like that...

If he does it that is...

Panamark
01-31-2004, 12:07 AM
Well from personal experience, extra energy and weight loss is just a sniff away ! :D

Whatever he was on, he's off it now....

Cathedral
01-31-2004, 12:12 AM
LMMFAO, I can't deal with a fat DLR if that is the case, lol...

Dave, find some blow fast and then call Vai and Sheehan!

Panamark
01-31-2004, 12:21 AM
Dave has realized that Eddie wants a Fat old cunt to front Van Halen ! :D

Cathedral
01-31-2004, 12:24 AM
Dave should have given up that fight years ago. he is clearly a superior intellect compared to the saucy boys....

1996 would have been it for me, but thats just me...:)

azcrdnal
01-31-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Coke these days is not worth the time or risk to do it.
Once you see an 8 ball get cut with No-Doze it kind of makes you want a new drug...

You'd think that after all these years Dave would know better than to play the craps like that...

If he does it that is... cut with no-doze where the hell are you getting your coke off a ****** in compton

YankeeRose
01-31-2004, 12:54 AM
good ol yankee crank is much better than coke....easier on the nose, costs less, and the buzz lasts much longer...

rustoffa
01-31-2004, 01:19 AM
coke...crank.......ummm.....coke...crank??ok,so this is-OWWWWWW!!!!

Cathedral
01-31-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by azcrdnal
cut with no-doze where the hell are you getting your coke off a ****** in compton

Nope, a ****** in Forest Park, Ohio in the mid 80's, lol.

He's in prison now for killing and raping a dead woman to get what?

Money for another 8 ball to cut with No-Doze, lol...

let me tell you, i don't remember doing anymore coke after that little observation.
I developed a lethal "Who can ya trust" complex after that.

At least the shit i got from him was prior to his handy dandy work.

Dave IS VH
01-31-2004, 01:47 AM
Jack Danniles and beer the years of drinking and smoking.

Catfish
01-31-2004, 12:15 PM
OK, so, it's not exactly Dave's bad gym habits, I'm getting here...LOL!!!

TMR
01-31-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
LMMFAO, I can't deal with a fat DLR if that is the case, lol...

Dave, find some blow fast and then call Vai and Sheehan!

Exactly what i'm thinking!!

ELVIS
01-31-2004, 12:59 PM
Hmmm...

DLR7884
01-31-2004, 01:18 PM
Coke didn't happen to Dave--Dave happened to coke.

DLR7884
The man has no fucking sinuses!

Dave IS VH
01-31-2004, 03:37 PM
maybe Dave's not getting to the gym as much as he use to or has been taking drugs, drinking alot or eating more then he should. Can someone post a recent Pic. of Dave to see what he does look like. Of course him being 50 years old might be an factor too.

rustoffa
01-31-2004, 05:17 PM
geeeeez......put the goddamned microscope away y'all....

nutts
02-01-2004, 01:00 PM
The megawatt personality on coke , holy shit !!

08-01-2009, 08:41 AM
Is it true that Dave had plastic surgery and a hair transplant, before the tour with Sam, to out do the Red Rocker?

Nitro Express
08-01-2009, 03:01 PM
I've heard it before from experienced stoners. The drugs today are inferior to the drugs of the 1980's. The coke was real peruvian flake and came in bales with cool black scorpions on it. The pot didn't have junk mixed with it. The days of seeds in pot are over. Now they just seem to junk made in someone's basement with ingredients bought a the local auto parts store or prescription painkillers. So like the food the fat gluttons eat today, the drugs are equally poor quality and overpriced.

jero
08-01-2009, 03:04 PM
Dave has realized that Eddie wants a Fat old cunt to front Van Halen ! :D

So he should get Valerie to front

Big Troubles
08-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Is it true that Dave had plastic surgery and a hair transplant, before the tour with Sam, to out do the Red Rocker?

lmao

good input as usual.

Dave had to keep sober for this tour. Ed is a beer cap sniff away from relapse and Al is a fuckin' Minister. They seemed to be more "classic" than "mighty" these days. But Id rather Dave be sober.

Big Troubles
08-01-2009, 06:51 PM
I've heard it before from experienced stoners. The drugs today are inferior to the drugs of the 1980's. The coke was real peruvian flake and came in bales with cool black scorpions on it. The pot didn't have junk mixed with it. The days of seeds in pot are over. Now they just seem to junk made in someone's basement with ingredients bought a the local auto parts store or prescription painkillers.

Got to be in Canada or at least somewhere on the west coast to get pot with seeds in it.

But you did describe my dealers basement. lol

:bingesmoking:

Dan
08-01-2009, 08:15 PM

Will You Just STFU.:fufu:

Change The Fucking Record Will You.

Your Shit is Getting SO Old.:pullinghair:

Nickdfresh
08-01-2009, 08:27 PM
...The pot didn't have junk mixed with it. The days of seeds in pot are over. Now they just seem to junk made in someone's basement with ingredients bought a the local auto parts store or prescription painkillers...

Um, that ain't true. Pot was routinely "cut" in the 80s, sometimes with shit such as catnip, coke, and various industrial chems. In fact, I'm pretty sure I once partook of some stuff laced with LSD.

Terry
08-01-2009, 09:01 PM

Not sure, although it is true that you seem to have a fondness for digging up lame old threads.:fufu:

Panamark
08-02-2009, 09:31 AM
The Army Gravediggers, they should add the tag to their sigs.....