PDA

View Full Version : Howard Dean considering bid to chair Democratic Party

McCarrens
11-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Source: http://cbsnewyork.com/local/NYC--Dean-DNC-nyn/resources_news_html

MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) Former presidential candidate Howard Dean is considering a bid to become chairman of the national Democratic Party.

Steve Grossman, himself a former chairman of the Democratic National Committee, said Dean had told him he was thinking about it.

Dean was traveling today in New York and unavailable for comment. His spokeswoman, Laura Gross, said ``it was far too early to be speculating on that.''

The 240 members of the Democratic National Convention will elect a new chair early next year. Several names are already being mentioned, including former Clinton aide Harold Ickes; Donna Brazile, who ran Al Gore's presidential campaign, and Iowa Governor Tom Vilsack.

Dean has been outspoken since the beginning of his presidential bid in saying that the Democratic Party must establish a separate and unique identity from Republicans.

The next chairman will replace Terry McAuliffe, whose term is ending.

Good Lord, I hope this happens...

Viking
11-08-2004, 08:09 PM
Hee hee.......*snicker*....*snort*.......BWAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA....................is it just me, or do a lot of you also hear a death rattle eminating from what's left of the Democrat party? Oh, jeez, I couldn't script a wet dream this good........:p

FORD
11-08-2004, 08:11 PM
Howard Dean will resurrect the Party of the People from the sea of Bush lite corporatist sellout DLC shitbags who have been dragging us down since the 1994 fiasco.

Viking
11-08-2004, 08:12 PM
Quit jerking off on your keyboard, FORD. It makes the keys sticky. :p

McCarrens
11-08-2004, 09:49 PM
I knew this topic would give Ford a hardon, and I love because it shows how depserate the DNC is.

What a bunch of pathetic cunts...

FORD
11-08-2004, 10:55 PM
No, the DNC was "desperate" when they chose a weak assed pro war lukewarm candidate.

Kerry got robbed, but it never should have been remotely close enough to steal after the 4 worst years of American history since 1945.

fanofdave
11-08-2004, 10:59 PM
let's see...a loser like Dean leading a losing Democratic party.....

yep, those democrats are right on track to fuck up again four years
from now....

diamond den™
11-08-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Howard Dean will resurrect the Party of the People from the sea of Bush lite corporatist sellout DLC shitbags who have been dragging us down since the 1994 fiasco.

Howard Dean Like you, Fraud needs to do this....

http://home.zonnet.nl/forum_spam2/user_related/stfu/images/0413.jpg

:mad:

ELVIS
11-08-2004, 11:10 PM
LMAO!

FORD, listen to me...

Nobody will pay attention to Howard Dean!

diamond den™
11-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
LMAO!

FORD, listen to me...

Nobody will pay attention to Howard Dean!

GREG read this.......It is way superior to the Bible.

http://www.smartkidssoftware.com/cdcrw18.jpg

;)