PDA

View Full Version : shit about to hit the fan in Saudi Arabia?

lucky wilbury
01-31-2004, 12:49 AM
is the shit about to hit the fan in Saudi Arabia in one form or another in the coming weeks? my guess is yes.

Cathedral
01-31-2004, 12:53 AM
I think it needs to hit the fan.

I just don't want any of our soldiers to get hurt in the process.

Flash Bastard
01-31-2004, 01:54 AM
I'm missing something here. Can anyone elaborate?

FORD
01-31-2004, 02:51 AM
Agent Zimmerman must have heard some interesting gossip around the water cooler in Langley ;)

lucky wilbury
01-31-2004, 02:56 AM
well something interesting did come across on a cable. the saudis are dropping the hammer big time internally. i mean big. seems obl and company are about to "up the stakes" inside saudi arabia and up them soon like in the next few weeks. i wouldn't want to be inside that country anytime soon.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-31-2004, 08:57 AM
It's definitely a possibility, Al-Qaida had a pretty big blast in Riyadh a few months ago...

I think, if/when it does happen, it'll be interesting to see how much they'll beg the US to do something about it, after the Saudis pretty much told us to fuck off this past year....

Cathedral
01-31-2004, 11:06 AM
I think we should implement some new game rules for both Saudi Arabia and Israel...

I feel safe because i am allowed to carry my gun and would not hesitate to off a Terrorist if i were to encounter one.
That's the key right there, folks.
If we all pretty much took responsibility for our own safety and armed ourselves for just such an event, we'd all be better off and the Terrorists would have a tougher time of waging attacks on our soil.

Hey, we have always been accused of being the Cowboys of the world so why the hell not present our enemies with opposition in the streets?

It's easy to kill the innocent when their back is turned. try that shit while your trying to outrun a .357 hollowpoint .

Cowards, that is what we should be calling them instead of Terrorists. I am not afraid, I am pissed off and not nieve enough to think that the US Government can protect me and my family.
Come near my castle with destruction in mind and the next sound you hear will be a bullet mutilating your skull, and that is a fact.

FORD
01-31-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I think we should implement some new game rules for both Saudi Arabia and Israel...

I feel safe because i am allowed to carry my gun and would not hesitate to off a Terrorist if i were to encounter one.
That's the key right there, folks.
If we all pretty much took responsibility for our own safety and armed ourselves for just such an event, we'd all be better off and the Terrorists would have a tougher time of waging attacks on our soil.

Hey, we have always been accused of being the Cowboys of the world so why the hell not present our enemies with opposition in the streets?

It's easy to kill the innocent when their back is turned. try that shit while your trying to outrun a .357 hollowpoint .

Cowards, that is what we should be calling them instead of Terrorists. I am not afraid, I am pissed off and not nieve enough to think that the US Government can protect me and my family.
Come near my castle with destruction in mind and the next sound you hear will be a bullet mutilating your skull, and that is a fact.

Ok, thanks for the NRA pep rally speech, but what does that have to do with Saudi Arabia or Israel?

Viking
01-31-2004, 09:03 PM
See my thread from the Northeast Intelligence Network for more insight...........

BITEYOASS
02-01-2004, 10:00 PM
I say we better start having alternative energy power plants so we won't need anymore Saudi Oil. Once we do that, we will have no obligation to send troops over there. And we'll just let em kill each other.

Cathedral
02-01-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Ok, thanks for the NRA pep rally speech, but what does that have to do with Saudi Arabia or Israel?

They both breed terro.........Cowards, and they need a third eye compliments of good old .357

Viking
02-02-2004, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral:

They both breed terro.........Cowards, and they need a third eye compliments of good old .357

Yup. Personally, this is my current play toy - it chambers a .380 slug:

Viking
02-02-2004, 03:48 AM
"Blondie!!!!! Do you what you are?!? You're a son of a bitch!"

-Tuco, The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

Cathedral
02-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Thats a nice piece there, i bet it rearranges brain matter really well...

Viking
02-17-2004, 01:38 AM
Yup - F.LLI PIETTA .36/.44 Colt Navy Yank. Sam Colt and Wild Bill Hickok's personal favorite. Not a lot of recoil, but it's accurate as hell to 100 yards. Came in three versions:

steve
02-18-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
I say we better start having alternative energy power plants so we won't need anymore Saudi Oil. Once we do that, we will have no obligation to send troops over there. And we'll just let em kill each other.

I'm with you on the alternative energy and having no obligation.

Bring on Kerry, and the U.S. WILL start investing heavily in alt. energy.

As it stands now, two ex oil salesmen are Pres and Vice Pres. Do the math.

lucky wilbury
02-18-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by steve
I'm with you on the alternative energy and having no obligation.

Bring on Kerry, and the U.S. WILL start investing heavily in alt. energy.

As it stands now, two ex oil salesmen are Pres and Vice Pres. Do the math.

that too funny. will he be doing this before or after his lawsuit to STOP a wind farm goes to trial. then again maybe he proposed something in the 19 years he was in the senate. maybe it's one of the 8 pieces of legislation he proposed in those 19 years.:rolleyes:

Dr. Love
02-18-2004, 04:51 PM
Damnit, Saudi Arabia... shit or get off the pot already! I'm tired of waiting!

lucky wilbury
02-18-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Damnit, Saudi Arabia... shit or get off the pot already! I'm tired of waiting!

ha! well like i said at the begining "in the coming weeks" and the brits just said it looks like an attack is in the "final stages". they said the same thing a few days before the car bombings in may.

BigBadBrian
02-18-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
that too funny. will he be doing this before or after his lawsuit to STOP a wind farm goes to trial.

Exactly. Wouldn't want to spoil the view that the wealthy on Cape Cod have, would we?

lucky wilbury
06-14-2004, 01:56 AM
Apr. 21 Suicide bomb kills 9 Also 125 wounded in a suicide bombing outside the 5-story Saudi General Security Building in Riyadh

May. 1 Saudi Arabia 6 Westerners killed in attack 4 attackers entered a compound and opened fire on workers

May. 30 Saudi Arabia Gunmen 'killed 22' in Khobar The 25-hour crisis ended when commandos stormed a complex where militants had been holding dozens of people hostage

Jun. 6 Saudi Arabia Two BBC men shot in Riyadh Cameraman Simon Cumbers has been killed and correspondent Frank Gardner injured after gunmen opened fire

Jun. 8 Saudi Arabia American killed in Riyadh Gunmen have shot dead an American man in the capital

Jun. 13 Saudi Arabia American shot dead in Riyadh

Jun. 13 Saudi Arabia Militants claim American kidnapped