PDA

View Full Version : What the hell happened?

Pages : [1] 2

Nickdfresh
11-11-2004, 05:12 AM
This site has been down for two days from my server. What happened?:confused:

Warham
11-11-2004, 06:40 AM
Same here. Happens every once in a while.

diamondD
11-11-2004, 07:19 AM
More than likely, the BCE hacked the site to supress FORD's revelations about voter machine fraud. ;)

Nickdfresh
11-11-2004, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
More than likely, the BCE hacked the site to supress FORD's revelations about voter machine fraud. ;)

I thought maybe U2 hacked the site because they were pissed off about downloads. -LOL

bueno bob
11-11-2004, 01:51 PM
Nah...it was the Links that did it...

diamond den™
11-12-2004, 02:50 PM
http://www.jordansplace.net/homepage/shutup.jpg

Big Troubles
11-12-2004, 07:24 PM
Fucking loser! ;) Please explain your existence?

Rikk
11-12-2004, 07:34 PM
DiamondDen could never explain his own existence. To have a fucking idiot and a panda in the same body is biologically impossible. Me, I like to just assume that he's nothing but a fucking idiot.

Big Troubles
11-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Why do you have a picture of GR posted?

Rikk
11-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Why do you have a picture of GR posted?

You don't like the picture?:)

Big Troubles
11-12-2004, 07:55 PM
pic is alright. Looks like San Diego in background. Just not sure why you'd carry a pic of a guy with you from post to post? ;)

Rikk
11-12-2004, 08:34 PM
pic is alright. Looks like San Diego in background. Just not sure why you'd carry a pic of a guy with you from post to post? ;)

I think the pic looks pretty awful myself. I think the tank top is hilarious and the Argos hat is a nice touch.

Big Troubles
11-12-2004, 08:35 PM
wheres your pic? ;) then put up a poll and let everyone decide.

Big Troubles
11-12-2004, 08:36 PM
Id be willing to throw mine in there too. We should get a few of us to do that.

Rikk
11-12-2004, 08:57 PM
Id be willing to throw mine in there too. We should get a few of us to do that.

I can tell you that mine would look better than the tank top/mullet/flabby special. But I'm still never going to throw a pic up here. Not wise, with all the friendly behavior and all. I didn't even have to Photoshop GUWAPO's.

As for you, I've already seen one of you posted on here. What made you want to take the cover shot in a gay magazine, anyway?

guwapo_rocker
11-12-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I can tell you that mine would look better than the tank top/mullet/flabby special. But I'm still never going to throw a pic up here. Not wise, with all the friendly behavior and all. I didn't even have to Photoshop GUWAPO's.

As for you, I've already seen one of you posted on here. What made you want to take the cover shot in a gay magazine, anyway?

No mullet nad no flab on me ya fat bald homo!!

Rikk
11-13-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
No mullet nad no flab on me ya fat bald homo!!

Do you need to take a closer look at the picture? What's the matter, idiot? Did you lose all the mirrors in your trailer shack?:D

guwapo_rocker
11-13-2004, 11:14 AM
My hair is tied back because it was very long back then.

But you wouldn't know about that, being bald now would

you Rikky.

Rikk
11-13-2004, 12:30 PM
My hair is tied back because it was very long back then.

But you wouldn't know about that, being bald now would

you Rikky.

I knew it. You're bald with a mullet. You fucking freak. Are you proud of looking like a stupid deadhead? LOL. I hate hippies.

I'm truly sorry your little hate campaign wasn't successful. But I do have to say that it was amusing watching an old man cry like a baby about the Sheep Pen no longer wanting him. Frankly, you were super-annoying. "Don't interrupt my Pen story again!! It requires a certain flow, and you and Bill are ruining that by posting in between my posts!" LOL.:p Psycho.

You just plain suck. Don't get caught in the line of fire now, you old and unfunny idiot.

How's the hamster?

There are maybe one or two people on this site that may have my pic. But I'm sorry, gay idiot. You won't see it. I'm afraid to know what you'd do with it when you're alone.:eek:

MAX
11-13-2004, 07:43 PM
Hey Guwapo,

All of this pleading on your behalf to see pics of Rikk is really giving a lot of us the creeps. :eek:

lms2
11-13-2004, 08:58 PM
It would seem to me that Rikk is the one obsessed with Guwapo's pic... including it in his signature and all. At least Guwapo was brave enough to post an honest one.

guwapo_rocker
11-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by lms2
It would seem to me that Rikk is the one obsessed with Guwapo's pic... including it in his signature and all. At least Guwapo was brave enough to post an honest one.

pRikk wants me bad!! I thank him for all of the promo,
I have never had sooo many pms from the ladies !!!!

Rikk
11-13-2004, 09:45 PM

Just can't stay out of it, can you?

No problem. Noted. And you'll have a lot to thank me for later.

Rikk
11-13-2004, 09:49 PM
pRikk wants me bad!! I thank him for all of the promo,
I have never had sooo many pms from the ladies !!!!

LOL. You're so pathetic. That picture is ugly as fuck, and you know it. You're so full of shit, it's hilarious.

GUWAPO, if you had a pic of me, you'd do the same damn thing, except mine would look good. Your pic proves that you're a damn hill monkey.

What's the matter? Do you and your little troll lms not see the humor in attacking someone constantly? Funny how that idiot lms was protected by MAX and I enough before, but now she's helping your ass out. You have no idea, Guwapo. Just no idea.

You started shit for no reason and couldn't leave it alone for weeks. I got enough people ready to destroy you around here for that shit. Now that you don't have a partner with you, you want to it to go away and beg your little lms to put posts too. Well, she can keep helping you, and I'll start helping her too.

Have a nice day.

diamondsgirl
11-13-2004, 10:16 PM
There are maybe one or two people on this site that may have my pic.

Oooooh...I feel sooo special. :)

FYI, GR, Rikk isn't fat. Not sure where you got that from.

Rikk, I already told you what I think about your pic. ;)

(I won't say it again because Max will be jealous. You know how he gets.LOL.)

Rikk
11-13-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Oooooh...I feel sooo special. :)

FYI, GR, Rikk isn't fat. Not sure where you got that from.

Rikk, I already told you what I think about your pic. ;)

(I won't say it again because Max will be jealous. You know how he gets.LOL.)

Thanks babe. Of course, coming from you it does mean a helluva lot, considering you are pretty stunning-looking. So, a looks compliment from a beautiful woman is a good thing anyday.

And yes...I do consider myself pretty darn good-looking too!;)

MAX
11-13-2004, 10:25 PM
Watch it pRikki!!!!!

WATCH IT!!!!!

Rikk
11-13-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Watch it pRikki!!!!!

WATCH IT!!!!!

:D ;)

Bro, I can enjoy looking at something but know that's all I shall do.:)

You rule, MAX.

lms2
11-14-2004, 01:37 AM
Just can't stay out of it, can you?

No problem. Noted. And you'll have a lot to thank me for later.

You haven't given me much to be thankful for yet.

So let's see. Now Guwapo is your new Flab, and I am your new Chelle, and Rikk can keep his little war going and everybody goes to bed happy. But is anyone ever satisfied?

Rikk
11-14-2004, 01:59 AM
You haven't given me much to be thankful for yet.

So let's see. Now Guwapo is your new Flab, and I am your new Chelle, and Rikk can keep his little war going and everybody goes to bed happy. But is anyone ever satisfied?

Shut the fuck up. Uh, let's recap, okay?

The war with FAB is over. It was in everyone's best interests. Everyone agreed. Job well done. Can't believe I lied to protect you against her.

GUWAPO started this little "war" with me by attacking me over and over and lying about me. Once this started, you then told me in a PM not to trust MAX, who is a friend of mine outside this site. Maybe this was your way of stirring the pot? Why ever you did it, it was pretty shitty. But I have left you well alone about it for a bit of time and in fact thought he we sorted it out.

As for GUWAPO, he kept attacking me. I offered peace to that idiot something like three times. And even once when he actually responded and agreed, lo and behold, he attacked me again. And he still hasn't explained himself except making up shit about me being a sheep.

Then, every time he and I go at it, you jump in and get involved.

So, once again, how the fuck is he FAB? He started this, multiple times. I didn't want it. But I'm sure going to fucking finish it. Maybe you think I should have just taken his shit over and over, trying to get the Pen closed, just because you would have liked that? Well fuck you.

And, once again, how is this your fucking business? I've had it with your fucking whiny shit. You jump in every time, insulting me or defending him and then get all outraged when I tell you to shut the fuck up. It's okay for you to talk shit about MAX or defend GUWAPO no matter what he does? Again, fuck you.

Care to answer any of this? Does that idiot need another idiot to do his dirty work for him? Can't he fight his own fights?

You are on my shit list. I have given you the opportunity multiple times to stay out of it. But you keep jumping back in. Who's bringing FAB into it now?:rolleyes:

lms2
11-14-2004, 03:00 AM
Shut the fuck up.

Can't believe I lied.

Well fuck you.

And, once again, how is this your fucking business?

You are on my shit list. I have given you the opportunity multiple times to stay out of it. But you keep jumping back in. Who's bringing FAB into it now?:rolleyes:

I don't shut up I grow up... so nah.... maybe you should try it some day.

I can believe you lied... you do it all the time. Like everytime you say I said YOU should not trust Max. I said then and again and again since, what I said was I don't trust Max. You can trust whoever the fuck you want to. I could care less. I am sorry I ever trusted you, but then its not the first time I have been sorry I trusted someone, and I am sure it will not be the last. Thank goodness this screw up was just on a message board. :D

It is my fucking business because I made it my business. You slammed Fab (supposedly in my defense :rolleyes:) for posting my pic, yet you think it is okay to not only post Guwapos....but to include it in your signature. You think it is great fun to gang up on HIM, but just shit your britches if anyone posts one little sentence in his defense-or more so saying "Hey Rikk, posting his pic is not cool. Move on already." Thats what made it my business.

As for the "Well fuck you"... no thanks.

As for me being on your shit list... that's a pretty long list. I don't consider it any kind of honor. But thanks for letting me know. (Like I care anymore)

Who is bringing Fab into it...? Sorry, that wasn't my intention. I was just calling a spade a spade.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 03:08 AM
You think it is great fun to gang up on HIM

LOL. He started it. God, do you want some cheese to go with that whine?

That idiot started this fight with me and you know it. In fact, he started it more than once. But I'm an asshole because I keep fighting him?

You did NOT say that you don't trust MAX. You said I should watch out. I don't have the PM anymore, but I remember what you said. Who's the goddamn liar?

You are nuts. I defended you because I thought you didn't ask to be attacked. I was wrong. As for GUWAPO, he's a big boy. You certainly didn't jump in there when he was attacking me or lying his ass off about me or telling me some of the lowest, most pathetic insults on Earth. So, I hope you two "beautiful" people enjoy each other.:D

As for my shit list, don't try and wimp out by saying it's a long list. There really are just two people on it right now. And you're one of them. And you know why? Because you're a lying sack of shit that defends an idiot that started this fight himself. What a wimp he is to need you playing ball for him. It makes me laugh.

Try and tell 90% of the people on this site that they shouldn't trust MAX. They'll think the same of you that I do. And gee...who planted that thought in your head, huh "sexy"?

lms2
11-14-2004, 03:33 AM
LOL. He started it. (real mature reasoning there) God, do you want some cheese to go with that whine? (no, but thanks for your hospitality)

That idiot started this fight with me and you know it. In fact, he started it more than once. But I'm an asshole because I keep fighting him? ( I did not say you were an asshole, what I said was that it was wrong for you to post his pic... and wrong for your to include it in your signature)

You did NOT say that you don't trust MAX. You said I should watch out. I don't have the PM anymore, but I remember what you said. Who's the goddamn liar? (How can you remember what I said when you never even listen to what I say? Why I even bother trying to straighten out your misconceptions is beyond me. I understand now that you hear what you want to hear...I am sure this has been a lifelong problem for you.)

You are nuts. (Yes, I am)

I defended you because I thought you didn't ask to be attacked. (Bullshit. You did not defend me, you used me as a weapon in your fight against Fab) I was wrong. (And yes, that was wrong)

As for GUWAPO, he's a big boy. You certainly didn't jump in there when he was attacking me or lying his ass off about me or telling me some of the lowest, most pathetic insults on Earth. So, I hope you two "beautiful" people enjoy each other.:D (Thank you... I have so little joy in my life. You are right, I did not jump in on it-I was hoping it would die. You bragged about your japanese music collection for a couple of pages and I thought it had died... but I guess I was wrong AGAIN)

As for my shit list, don't try and wimp out by saying it's a long list. There really are just two people on it right now. And you're one of them. And you know why? Because you're a lying sack of shit that defends an idiot that started this fight himself. What a wimp he is to need you playing ball for him. It makes me laugh. (okay, its not a long list... just an ever changing one, but one you NEED desperately. Do I know why? No. Do I care? No. But I am not a lying sack of shit. I am too honest for my own good. Its been a life long flaw I have not been able to correct.)

Try and tell 90% of the people on this site that they shouldn't trust MAX. They'll think the same of you that I do. And gee...who planted that thought in your head, huh "sexy"? (I did not try to tell 90% of the people on this site that I do not trust Max... I told 2... you and SEA... and I told you both that because you were making me feel like I was in some sort of gang. Too bad you don't have the rest of that pm... I said a lot of other stuff that should be noted along with that comment, but the fact is that message was a long damn time ago, and totally irrelevant here. So am I on your shit list because I said I did not trust Max or am I on your shit list because I said it was wrong of you to post Guwapo's picture and is wrong of you to have it in your signature? Don't even answer that. I don't give a hamsters ass either way. Its enough for me just knowing I am.

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 03:34 AM
Oh for god sake woman! Would you stop already! Are you seriously thinking that your going to take on pRikk™ and come out with a leg to stand on? Your done here! OVER! Washed up... You BARKED up the wrong tree HONEY! Grass is sure greener on this side of the fence. I think I'll stay here! ;) How do you like being on my side... Sux dont it?

Rikk
11-14-2004, 03:39 AM
lms2:

You don't give a hamster's ass, huh? LOL. Fitting.

You're so full of shit. I'm sick of this little innocence game. As for the other things you said, I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck about your justification for talking shit about MAX. I don't give a shit about your little life-lessons. I don't give a shit about your hurt feelings about being used as a pawn against FAB. Some man must have really done you wrong, because we were just defending you. But then again, I don't give a shit.

As for the shit list...if you feel the need to justify me thinking you're an idiot by saying there's always someone on my shit list, feel free. But then again, you've been too stupid to admit that GUWAPO brought this upon himself by attacking me multiple times, huh? As for me laughing at his pic, damn straight. It's a funny pic.

You're boring.

lms2
11-14-2004, 03:40 AM
Or I guess it could be that Rikk is still trying to use me to get to Fab, and it appears to be working.

Roth & Roll
11-14-2004, 03:42 AM
I come home from a rough evening of power drinking to this??
Play nice children or I'm going to have to get a babysitter for all you fuckers. LOL

(Except you Fab, ;) )

lms2
11-14-2004, 03:43 AM
pop open another Roth and Roll... and pass the cheetos. ;)

Rikk
11-14-2004, 03:43 AM
Or I guess it could be that Rikk is still trying to use me to get to Fab, and it appears to be working.

Yup. Even dumber than I originally thought.

I thought you don't care about all this stuff, huh?

Still trying to make people not trust each other? This is an old tactic of yours. MAX and I didn't fall for it. And the rest of us won't fall for it again.

Right now there is NO fight with FAB. Understood? None. Nada. Zip.

FAB is nowhere near my shit list. You are. This has nothing to do with her. This is because you can't stay out of shit and because you bad-mouthed my friend and tried to get me to fight with him on behalf of your stupid hamster friend. And then you can't even fucking admit it and give me your whiny "shit happened to me in life" bullshit. I could give a shit about your problems. Go write a blues song about it.

In the meantime, shut the fuck up.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 03:44 AM
pop open another Roth and Roll... and pass the cheetos. ;)

Smooch smooch.

You're so fucking boring.

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 03:48 AM
Yes, secretly, he loves you, he is just pretending to loathe you to get to me! Don't you know that watching him give you a taste of what you sat back and cheered for makes me a happy girl. It's lonely on that end of the pRikk™ :(

lms2
11-14-2004, 03:56 AM
I have never given you a sob story about my life except the shortened version I gave WHEN YOU ASKED why I had never married. Yes, Rikk, since you are bringing it up again... I was hurt once, very badly. Funny how little power shit has to hurt me now because of it. If you are truly sick of my whining and my life lessons... pm Chelle or Fab, I think they can teach you how to use the ignore feature on this site. ;)

If I am so boring... why did you respond to everything I said here, even if it was not directed at you? Again, see the comment about the ignore feature...

I love the way you cannot leave Max out of it. And since it it 3:00 a.m. And I am all alone and can't sleep and have absolutely nothing the fuck better to do, I will go into this again. I don't trust Max was a comment made along with a lot of other comments long since forgotten in an attempt to explain to you that I was not a part of some demolition team of yours... if you wanted to be friends with me... cool. If not... cool... but all my friends are not your friends, and all your friends are not my friends.... blah blah blah and so on and so forth etcetera. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Here's the deal. I don't have a beef with Max... (but knowing the way the two of you work, I am sure I will before all is said and done) When posting with Max I often felt that we were carrying on seperate conversations, so I quit posting with him. He was cool with that. I was cool with that. Its a message board and I was not a major part of that for him, nor was he for me. You apparently had, and have, a problem with it. What I have a problem with now is you insinuating that there was ever more to it than that.

Is this about me being on your shit list or is this about me and Max?

Rikk
11-14-2004, 04:05 AM
LOL. Do you really enjoy this lying shit? You said that I should watch out. I remember distinctly what you said. I don't give a shit how you've since rationalized it. I wish to Christ I kept that PM. Actually, I don't give a fuck. You lied. I know it. I know what kind of person you are.

As for the shit list...yup. You've done enough shit that I can truly say you are the biggest case of misreading someone I've ever done at this site. I thought you were plenty cool and plenty nice. But that shit before and a few other things taught me I was wrong. Sorry.

Am I a mean asshole at this site? Fuck yeah. Am I always fair? Fuck no. Am I arrogant? Sometimes, I'm sure I'm stupidly arrogant.

But I'm also right about this shit. So, I'll say it once more and I don't want to read another page long excuse bullshit:

GUWAPO attacked me over and over first to the point of almost getting the Pen closed until POJO and other mods said, "Fuck no, don't close the Pen." GUWAPO then tried personal shit with me over and over. Now, I'm attacking him back in a way that is no worse than anything he did. You told me a few days ago that you'd stay out of it. You lied. You reap what you sow.

Have a nice day.

lms2
11-14-2004, 04:18 AM
Rikk, your posts work better than ambien. Good night.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 04:20 AM

You've tired me out too.

Good night.

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 04:25 AM

Am I a mean asshole at this site? Fuck yeah.

Baby, you're not the asshole, you're the Prikk™

Roth & Roll
11-14-2004, 04:37 AM
Here's my contribution to this thread.

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 04:42 AM
LMAO!
VERY COOL! YOU ROCK!

Roth & Roll
11-14-2004, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
LMAO!
VERY COOL! YOU ROCK!

Glad you enjoyed it ;)

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 04:52 AM
Enjoy the 5 star! ;)

Big Troubles
11-14-2004, 10:35 AM

LMAO! The women around these parts have bigger balls then the boys! :D

lms2
11-14-2004, 11:00 AM
LMAO! The women around these parts have bigger balls then the boys! :D

;)

and newer material

Rikk
11-14-2004, 12:36 PM
;)

and newer material

LOL. You're about as exciting as an Alan Thicke film festival.

Big Troubles
11-14-2004, 01:04 PM
Alan Thicke is Canadian and that makes him alright with me! ;) I believe he is from New Liskard.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 01:14 PM
Alan Thicke is Canadian and that makes him alright with me! ;) I believe he is from New Liskard.

LOL (I'm not really making fun of you here, relax), you love GROWING PAINS, huh?

Actually, as a young-un, I always had something for the mom. I wanted to treat her to an evening of my own growing pains and found the sister rather nasty (especially after all the stories that came out about her anorexia, etc.).

But Alan Thicke? C'mon. Be proud of Dan Akroyd. Or John Candy.

lms2
11-14-2004, 01:33 PM
Once again Rikk, I was not speaking to you... but actually, I do find Alan Thicke very entertaining, and love a lot of his work. And he has had a very active career filled with something NEW every year.

diamondsgirl
11-14-2004, 01:38 PM
This may not be neither here nor there, but I have known Max for some time and would trust him with my life :)

Rikk
11-14-2004, 01:39 PM
Once again Rikk, I was not speaking to you... but actually, I do find Alan Thicke very entertaining, and love a lot of his work. And he has had a very active career filled with something NEW every year.

OK...this is not an insult. This is confusion.

I am NOT being sarcastic. Enlighten me on the career highlights of one Alan Thicke.

lms2
11-14-2004, 01:41 PM
Never mind... he was your choice. Lets talk about John Candy.

Biography for
John Candy

Birth name
John Franklin Candy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Height
6' 2" (1.88 m)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spouse
Rosemary Margaret Hoban (April 1979 - 4 March 1994) (his death) 2 children

Trivia
The musical group Ween dedicated their 1994 LP, 'Chocolate And Cheese', to him.

Interred at Holy Cross Cemetery, Culver City, California, USA in the Mausoleum, Room 7, Block 1.

He was a co-owner of the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League

He died while filming "Wagons East" in Mexico.

He was part of the group Northern Lights who sang the song "Tears Are Not Enough" which was on the We Are The World album.

He has a cameo in Ray Parker Jr.'s "Ghostbusters" music video.

Two children, Jennifer (b. 1980) and Christopher (b. 1984)

He attended Holy Cross Catholic School up to grade 8 which was the same school attended by actress Natalie Higashi, several years later.

Graduated Neil McNeil Catholic Secondary School.

He was born in East York (which is a suburb of Toronto) and he attended high school in Scarborough (another suburb of Toronto).

Turned down repeated offers to join "Saturday Night Live," citing devotion to his fellow SCTV castmembers.

Has appeared in 10 movies with SNL Alumni, more than any other non-SNL actor.

He stayed in the notorious Whidden Hall residence during his years at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario.

His father, Sidney, died of a heart attack at age 35 in 1955 when John was only five years old.

Biography in: "Who's Who in Comedy" by Ronald L. Smith. Pg. 87-88. New York: Facts on File, 1992. ISBN 0816023387

Weighed over 300 pounds for most of his life.

Turned down the role of Louis Tully in "Ghostbusters" (1984). The part went to Rick Moranis instead.

According to actress Maureen O'Hara, just before going to Mexico, John talked to her on the phone and told her that he fears going to Mexico because he feels that "Something bad is going to happen there".

lms2
11-14-2004, 01:45 PM
Co-Owner of the Argonauts... aren't they one your favorite teams?

Weighed over 300 pounds for most of his life... don't you have an obsession with fat people?

had an album "chocolate and CHEESE" dedicated to him. Now I know thats just coincidence, but I found it funny as hell.

Is "tears are not enough" one of your favorite songs Rikk, or is it the whole "we are the world" album?

lms2
11-14-2004, 01:49 PM
This may not be neither here nor there, but I have known Max for some time and would trust him with my life :)

Ya know, most things on these forums are neither here nor there... Rikk is blowing that whole comment way out of proportion, and from this point forth, I am going to let him. I explained it in the sheep pen, and again here once. It was a one time comment he enjoys making me repeat.

It was not a comment against Max so much as it was a comment about my not being part of his demolition squad. Rikk seems to have this whole if you aren't for us, you are against us thing going on.

In order to properly understand the whole thing, one would have to be privy to all the private messages that were exchanged (none of which I saved), all the posts involved in the whole saga, (pity the fool who is bored enough to go look all those up, ) etc...

lms2
11-14-2004, 02:07 PM
OK...this is not an insult. This is confusion.

I am NOT being sarcastic. Enlighten me on the career highlights of one Alan Thicke.

Here is a link to Mr. Thicke's biography... I would post it in its entirety, but it would surely get Sarge's Little Helper involved. If you would really rather discuss Alan Thicke than John Candy, I am open to that.

http://www.alanthicke.com/biography.htm

Rikk
11-14-2004, 02:13 PM
Ya know, most things on these forums are neither here nor there... Rikk is blowing that whole comment way out of proportion, and from this point forth, I am going to let him. I explained it in the sheep pen, and again here once. It was a one time comment he enjoys making me repeat.

It was not a comment against Max so much as it was a comment about my not being part of his demolition squad. Rikk seems to have this whole if you aren't for us, you are against us thing going on.

In order to properly understand the whole thing, one would have to be privy to all the private messages that were exchanged (none of which I saved), all the posts involved in the whole saga, (pity the fool who is bored enough to go look all those up, ) etc...

LOL.

You are such a liar. You sound just like your buddy there. I PM'd you asking you why GUWAPO was pulling this shit. You responded with something to the effect of: "GUWAPO is a great guy. If you want to see who's playing you or can't be trusted, maybe you should look a little closer at MAX." This was EXACTLY what you said. You have obviously turned it into something else. And now you're playing your little sob story about how there are always enemies and "with us or against us" sagas. Truth is you're a fucking liar that throws shit my way because I'm fighting with GUWAPO but cries like a baby if I insult you back.

Hey, you keep getting involved and then saying you'll stay out. But then when I attack you back, you scream that you're just another person on my shit list. LOL. You keep referring to offers of friendship and other bizarre shit that can make a person's head spin. Who the hell are you? What the hell are you talking about?

I guess, since I don't have the PM anymore, it's a matter of my word against yours. More people will believe me. And frankly, they'll do so especially because each time you talk about it, it's less and less. It's almost practically at the level that you were saying nice things about him.

You can say whatever you want about him...but I also know that both he and I wanted to look out for you because we thought you were being attacked unnecessarily. All the while, FAB was complaining that you were sticking your nose in for no reason "as you always do". I didn't believe her and defended you. I was wrong.

Again, you can insult whoever you want around here. It's freedom of speech. But are you really such a pussy that you'll keep lying about it afterwards? God, at least stand by it.

You keep claiming you don't want to be in a fight. You're already shit to me because of what you said about MAX, one of the most loyal people at this site. You're worse because you're now lying about it for some pathetic reason. I have a suggestion for you: next time I'm insulting GUWAPO, shut the fuck up. Stay out of it or you're in it. Understood? That idiot started the fight with me. Over and over. I'm not into taking shit from anyone. And I will attack him back. And if you can't take the fact that I will also insult you back, then go suck your daddy's dick.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 02:15 PM
Co-Owner of the Argonauts... aren't they one your favorite teams?

Weighed over 300 pounds for most of his life... don't you have an obsession with fat people?

had an album "chocolate and CHEESE" dedicated to him. Now I know thats just coincidence, but I found it funny as hell.

Is "tears are not enough" one of your favorite songs Rikk, or is it the whole "we are the world" album?

First off, you are really proving how much you need to pay attention. Your credibility is bad, girl. And the Argos are GUWAPO's favorite team. I don't even like the CFL. I watch NFL football only.

I live in Canada. I love the country. But I'm an American citizen and love America too, although I think it's in pretty bad shape at the moment.

CHOCOLATE AND CHEESE? Are you bringing that up for a fat joke? Again, sorry to disappoint. I'm not fat. I don't really like chocolate that much and I'm not that big on cheese either.

TEARS ARE NOT ENOUGH? Is that a Canadian joke? Who are you? Is that humor?

lms2
11-14-2004, 02:24 PM
The first post I will not respond to because there is nothing there deserving of a response... plus, that was directed at Diamonds Girl... not you. The only thing you need to understand is that this site is dedicated to David Lee Roth... not Rikk.

It would help if you understood if Max doesn't give a shit if I like him or not. Why should you?

It keeps getting less and less because basically it was nothing to begin with. I am glad that my pm's meant so much to you that hung on their every word. I am sorry that you were not intelligent enough to understand those words. But alas, they are a thing of the past. I will not argue the facts about what were written in those pm's because, as you pointed out, at this point, it is simply my word against yours. It's not that I am afraid more people will believe you Rikk, it's that I understand that few people care.

diamondsgirl
11-14-2004, 02:28 PM
You can say whatever you want about him...but I also know that both he and I wanted to look out for you because we thought you were being attacked unnecessarily.

I can attest to this, because both Rikk and Max mentioned to me (back then) how pissed off they were that you were being treated poorly. Just so you know, Rikk is not bullshitting here. :)

lms2
11-14-2004, 02:32 PM
First off, you are really proving how much you need to pay attention. Your credibility is bad, girl. And the Argos are GUWAPO's favorite team. I don't even like the CFL. I watch NFL football only.

I live in Canada. I love the country. But I'm an American citizen and love America too, although I think it's in pretty bad shape at the moment.

CHOCOLATE AND CHEESE? Are you bringing that up for a fat joke? Again, sorry to disappoint. I'm not fat. I don't really like chocolate that much and I'm not that big on cheese either.

TEARS ARE NOT ENOUGH? Is that a Canadian joke? Who are you? Is that humor?

Can you say sarcasm (n. 1. a mocking or sneering remark meant to hurt or make someone seem foolish 2. the act of making such remarks )

I just thought it was funny... personally I thought John Candy died of a drug overdose and not a heart attack. When I went to get a passage on that, I posted the first thing I found.

I found it hilarous that your hero was the co-owner of Guwapo's favorite team.

It cracked me up that the first thing I read had to do with CHEESE... it was not a fat comment. Honestly.

Would you like me to find the words to Tears are Not Enough for you, or the song list for the album We are the World? Again that little word sarcasm. I am sure I would like the song Tears are not enough, and even the album We are the World... but you would probably be ashamed to admit you like either, hard core rocker that you are...

I'm sorry Rikk, I realize now that sarcasm goes over your head and I will try to limit my use of it. Okay.

lms2
11-14-2004, 02:39 PM
I can attest to this, because both Rikk and Max mentioned to me (back then) how pissed off they were that you were being treated poorly. Just so you know, Rikk is not bullshitting here. :)

Again, one would really have to be privvy to all the pms... and read all the posts to understand what went on at that time.

I really wasn't treated that poorly. Yeah, Fab said some mean things... but sticks and stones and all that.

I would rehash the facts-but as Rikk has plainly and pointedly posted here, there is no fight with Fab... that is over. He has asked that I not bring her into anymore, but more importantly, POJO wishes that it end. If you would like a pm explaining my feelings on it, I can do that, but I hesitate to as it seems stuff in pms gets really twisted.

The fact DG is that Rikk never liked me. He liked making Fab jealous, and out of boredom and my being really tired of her jumping into any thread I was talking to a guy in... I went along with it. It got old, and I stopped. Rikk is way more bothered by my pic being posted than I was... hell, its my pic! (and I still say it wasn't that bad-do I need to be sorry for not really being a super model?) The glamour shot was taken in fun-and posted in fun. I didn't realize how hung up people on this site were on looks. I am still one of those people who cares more about whether or not I have fun with someone, not if they look good beside me. Know what I mean?

Rikk
11-14-2004, 02:46 PM
The first post I will not respond to because there is nothing there deserving of a response... plus, that was directed at Diamonds Girl... not you. The only thing you need to understand is that this site is dedicated to David Lee Roth... not Rikk.

I could give a fuck if you think it's a site dedicated to me or not. Of course it isn't dedicated to me. Do you think so much of yourself that you think me attacking you is a "site-worthy" issue? Is that your best response? "This isn't a Rikk site" (spoken in a whiny voice). Shut the fuck up. I never said it was. How many threads to I talk about myself? Hardly any. You, on the other hand, go from thread to thread kissing ass with hardly anybody giving you a response. I could give a flying fuck if anyone likes me or if they pay attention to me. I know who I'm good with. I know exactly what's going on at this site. And I am loyal to the site. Not loyal to me. And that's more than I can say for you.

It would help if you understood if Max doesn't give a shit if I like him or not. Why should you?

You handing out intelligence comments now? Who's the stupid idiot that can't read?:o

I never would give a shit if you hated him. I gave a shit because you tried to get me to question him and possibly turn on him by suggesting he wasn't always telling the truth and couldn't be trusted. And you sure looked like a real asshole considering all the times we wanted to back you up. MAX was pretty pissed off when FAB was attacking you, and he felt bad for you. Don't also tell me what MAX gives a shit about. There are certainly people he doesn't like around here. You are one of them. I also don't like you. But I've only acknowledged it again because you jump into the GUWAPO fight and then cry like a fucking baby that needs attention. And the MAX thing only keeps coming up because I use it against you as credibility and you still deny it, changing your story each time.

Do you not keep bringing yourself into this GUWAPO fight?

Weren't you happy to whine like a baby when FAB posted your pic, and weren't you plenty satisfied when we attacked her on your behalf? You even kept asking us, "Is the pic really that bad?"

Didn't you suddenly change your tune on me and MAX when GUWAPO started after me, trying to get the Pen closed?

And why do you keep responding or putting these long posts about my intelligence (don't even go there, woman) if you DON'T want the attention and don't care what I say?

diamondsgirl
11-14-2004, 02:48 PM
Again, one would really have to be privvy to all the pms... and read all the posts to understand what went on at that time.

I really wasn't treated that poorly. Yeah, Fab said some mean things... but sticks and stones and all that.

I would rehash the facts-but as Rikk has plainly and pointedly posted here, there is no fight with Fab... that is over. He has asked that I not bring her into anymore, but more importantly, POJO wishes that it end. If you would like a pm explaining my feelings on it, I can do that, but I hesitate to as it seems stuff in pms gets really twisted.

The fact DG is that Rikk never liked me. He liked making Fab jealous, and out of boredom and my being really tired of her jumping into any thread I was talking to a guy in... I went along with it. It got old, and I stopped. Rikk is way more bothered by my pic being posted than I was... hell, its my pic! (and I still say it wasn't that bad-do I need to be sorry for not really being a super model?) The glamour shot was taken in fun-and posted in fun. I didn't realize how hung up people on this site were on looks. I am still one of those people who cares more about whether or not I have fun with someone, not if they look good beside me. Know what I mean?

No need to PM me, unless you want to. :)

The truth is, Rikk and max both thought highly of you at that time and I think you know that.

Neither Rikk nor Max said it was a bad pic. They were angry that you were being treated badly, because they liked you. Yes, it was just sticks and stones, but they did not like seeing you on the receiving end of it and voiced that to me. I just wanted you to know that.

lms2
11-14-2004, 02:49 PM
I thought you wanted to discuss John Candy.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 02:51 PM
The fact DG is that Rikk never liked me. He liked making Fab jealous, and out of boredom and my being really tired of her jumping into any thread I was talking to a guy in... I went along with it. It got old, and I stopped. Rikk is way more bothered by my pic being posted than I was... hell, its my pic!

LOL. You enjoy lying? You kept asking us, "Is the pic really that bad?" And you sure were plenty pissed off in the thread when she did that. And you sure were happy when everybody jumped in there and told FAB how low that was. Even her own friends told her publically that posting your pic and insulting it wasn't a nice thing to do.

Why was I talking to you? You don't know me, woman. So again, quit the crybaby games. I was talking to you because you seemed like a nice person. This may surprise you, but I wasn't walking around thinking about FAB 24 hours a day. I thought you were a cool person and never even thought of you as part of our anti-FAB squad. You were a cool person to talk to and that's why it was a BIG letdown to see you post that shit about MAX because he always had nothing but cool things to say to you.

Everything I have posted here is the 100% truth. I swear on my niece. You suddenly wanted to side with GUWAPO cuz maybe you weren't getting enough attention from me, I don't know. But it's sad. And you are lying. And I sure feel stupid for thinking you were a nice person.

Oh, and you may now whine and cry and make up a few things.

You're on.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 02:53 PM

The truth is, Rikk and max both thought highly of you at that time and I think you know that.

Neither Rikk nor Max said it was a bad pic. They were angry that you were being treated badly, because they liked you. Yes, it was just sticks and stones, but they did not like seeing you on the receiving end of it and voiced that to me. I just wanted you to know that.

Thanks DG.

I think she knows that too. She's just trying to justify why she sided with GUWAPO against us. We never used her against FAB. Frankly, no offense, but we'd use someone that could fight a bit better. lms2 fights like a Care Bear. That's not saying there's anything wrong with that. Not everyone needs to fight. But if we wanted somebody to fight against FAB with us, we would have picked somebody like ELVIS that loves a good fight and is good at it.

lms2 is just justifying her lying by acting hard done by. And if I want to listen to someone that's hard done by, I'll put on a Robert Johnson record.

lms2
11-14-2004, 02:53 PM
Furthermore you insolent dipshit... you keep interjecting your rants into Diamond Girls attempts to have a conversation with me. IF you want to fight with me, then fight with me.

You went off on me yesterday because of something I said to Max in response to something he said to Guwapo, in response to something Guwapo said to you.

This is not a chat room Rikk, its a message board. Someone posts something... then someone else... etc. Not all of it is directed to you. Some of it is just about you.

Hey I have a suggestion for a new signature line for you if you ever get tired of gazing upon Guwapo...

How about a Rothism. Here's one. Gotta keep things movin till my personality starts improving.

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Ok I have to speak up... If you thought for one minute that I was EVER jealous of you honey, your even MORE dillusional than I thought.
I always saw you as you are. The lonely ole woman hanging on to whatever guy on the net was willing to be nice to you and give you a fix of male attention. I'm not knocking you, been there done that. Hell I invented it! I just looked better doing it! Look, I offered you an olive branch and a heart felt apology when the first call of peace was made, you stuck your nose up at me thinking you were still gonna have your "gang" backing you up. Bad move... Most of us have moved on, and you made the mistake of crossing the wrong guy! Trust me, I have fought many a VH/Roth fans and pRikky™ here is the only one who I will ever admit came very close to "owning" me (I said close doll ;) ) My beef with you was always your little vulture like pressence in it> Just flying over me, waiting for my death! Jealous? NEVER! Repulsed is more like it.

How ya like me now... Well look in the mirror honey, I've turned into YOU.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 02:59 PM
Furthermore you insolent dipshit...

Methinks you're getting angry. How quaint.

you keep interjecting your rants into Diamond Girls attempts to have a conversation with me

DG is my friend. I will respond to something she says if I fucking want to. Since when do you make the guide rules? I can talk to more than one person at a time, Broom Hilda.

This is not a chat room Rikk, its a message board. Someone posts something... then someone else... etc. Not all of it is directed to you. Some of it is just about you.

LOL. And I can still respond to it. Kind of like how none of the shit to do with GUWAPO had anything to do with you but you still respond to it and throw insults my way, hypocrite? Gee, kind of two-talking, aren't you?

Let's try a new one: I can respond to whichever post I fucking want to, idiot. How's that sound? I can respond to anything on this message board. That's what's great about message boards. I can especially respond to posts made about me. Dontcha think? Why were you posting in this thread? Following your logic, why do you ever post? Nobody ever talks about you.

lms2
11-14-2004, 03:01 PM

Thank you for your input on that. I guess they told you more about how they felt about me than they told me...

Rikk
11-14-2004, 03:02 PM
My beef with you was always your little vulture like pressence in it> Just flying over me, waiting for my death! Jealous? NEVER. Repulsed is more like it.

That's exactly my point about lms2. She's a vulture. MAX helped her out, then he couldn't be trusted. Of course, she was plenty happy to PM me a bunch of times with questions about FAB.

It doesn't surprise me, FAB, that she didn't want to make peace with you and expected us to jump to her defense. I bet this whole peace thing pisses her off no end. Then again, pardon me while I go turn on my GIVE-A-SHIT-A-METER.

diamondsgirl
11-14-2004, 03:04 PM
Thank you for your input on that. I guess they told you more about how they felt about me than they told me...

Sure. I should have mentioned it to you back then. If it were me, I would have liked to have known who was in my corner. My bad. Sorry.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 03:05 PM

You're twisted. You really feel stupid, so you keep believing some little story that we were using you or something.

Just how would we use you, idiot? What would we gain from you by being nice to you? Seriously, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

We were just genuinely being nice to you. That's it. End of story. I wanted to be nice to you because I thought you seemed like a nice person. That's it.

I'm sure you feel stupid for thinking more than that. But it's bullshit.

We genuinely wanted to jump in there and protect you when FAB was attacking you. And don't act like you didn't ask for it. You asked us at least twice: "Is the pic really that bad?"

And again, knowing what I know now, I wouldn't protect you. I should have let FAB do what she was doing.

lms2
11-14-2004, 03:09 PM
LOL. You enjoy lying? You kept asking us, "Is the pic really that bad?" And you sure were plenty pissed off in the thread when she did that. And you sure were happy when everybody jumped in there and told FAB how low that was. Even her own friends told her publically that posting your pic and insulting it wasn't a nice thing to do.

Yes, I posted a couple of times to all the people who over reacted to her posting that pic... Gee guys? is the pic really that bad. It was an attempt at humor in a humorless situation. Not seeking approval.

Why was I talking to you? You don't know me, woman. So again, quit the crybaby games. I was talking to you because you seemed like a nice person. This may surprise you, but I wasn't walking around thinking about FAB 24 hours a day. I thought you were a cool person and never even thought of you as part of our anti-FAB squad. You were a cool person to talk to and that's why it was a BIG letdown to see you post that shit about MAX because he always had nothing but cool things to say to you.

Why were you talking to me... don't know and don't care. I know at the time, you would say Hey babe... I would say Hey sweetie or whatever, and then Fab would jump in and that was about the extent of our conversations. What I know now is that you just posted how no one will talk to me etc... and now you are posting you thought I was cool... make up your mind.

Everything I have posted here is the 100% truth. I swear on my niece. You suddenly wanted to side with GUWAPO cuz maybe you weren't getting enough attention from me, I don't know. But it's sad. And you are lying. And I sure feel stupid for thinking you were a nice person.

side with Guwapo? Go read in the sheep pen where it started. I will not take sides. I thought he was wrong in bringing your stuff over from the links to here... and I told him so. I thought you were wrong in posting his pic, and in putting it in your signature, and I told you so. Guwapo accepted my feelings and left me out of it. You get pissed and declare WWIII. Wanna learn another new word called charachter?

Oh, and you may now whine and cry and make up a few things.

Nah... I will let you carry on... you are quite good at the whining thing.

You're on.

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 03:11 PM
Did they need to TELL you? It showed! Actions speak louder than words. They came to your defense many times. I could tell that Max, more so than everyone else, was outraged by me posting your picture. His loyalty and care for you came through loud and clear to me... Fuck you need more of a definition?

Rikk
11-14-2004, 03:13 PM
Wanna learn another new word called charachter?

:D

lms2
11-14-2004, 03:16 PM
You're twisted. You really feel stupid, so you keep believing some little story that we were using you or something.

Just how would we use you, idiot? What would we gain from you by being nice to you? Seriously, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

We were just genuinely being nice to you. That's it. End of story. I wanted to be nice to you because I thought you seemed like a nice person. That's it.

I'm sure you feel stupid for thinking more than that. But it's bullshit.

We genuinely wanted to jump in there and protect you when FAB was attacking you. And don't act like you didn't ask for it. You asked us at least twice: "Is the pic really that bad?"

And again, knowing what I know now, I wouldn't protect you. I should have let FAB do what she was doing.

Okay, whatever makes you feel good. You were being genuinely nice to me because you really liked me and I was such a fool I blew it. Does that make you happy?

Why is it everyone you fight with suddenly becomes a liar?

Why is it everyone you fight with is against this site?

Why is is everyone you fight with is trying to tear friendships apart?

Do you read anything I post to you, because you keep responding with the same old shit, time after time.

This started today because you wanted to discuss John Candy or Alan Thicke. You have yet to say anything about either one of them.

Would you rather discuss the musical merits of We are the World. See my next post.

Oh yeah... and what does any of this really have to do with Feedback to Webmasters?

Rikk
11-14-2004, 03:17 PM
Did they need to TELL you? It showed! Actions speak louder than words. They came to your defense many times. I could tell that Max, more so than everyone else, was outraged by me posting your picture. His loyalty and care for you came through loud and clear to me... Fuck you need more of a definition?

lms is a liar. MAX was defending her big time. Then she whined to me in a PM that I was using her (I'd love to know why on Earth I would use her) and that MAX couldn't be trusted and that I should watch out or something to that effect.

She's talking to me about "charachter":D .

Stupid. And sad.

lms2
11-14-2004, 03:18 PM
"We Are The World"

We are the World is available at amazon.com

Harry Belafonte originally wanted to put together a benefit concert featuring black musicians to raise money for Africa. Ken Kragen (who became president of the originization United Support of Artists for Afica) thought an American version of "Band Aid" would be a better idea. Ken Kragen is an owner of a personal management and television production company. One of his clients was Lionel Ritchie, so he called him with the idea. Lionel's wife talked to Steve Wonder's wife and arranged to line him up for the song.

Quicy Jones was lined up as the producer, and Michael Jackson and Lionel Ritchie were the song writers. The recording took place on the night of the American Music Awards, January 28th, 1985. This was the perfect way to assure that most of the artists would all be free on a single date.

The instrumental tracks were recorded ahead of time and sent out to the interested musicians. With each tape, he sent a letter that stated they should "check their ego at the door." When they arrived in the studio, there was a piece of tape on the floor for each person to stand on, arranged around six microphones in a semi-circle.

800,000 copies arrived in stores on Tuesday, March 7th 1985. There were sold out by the first weekend. It entered the Billboard Hot 100 on March 23rd, at number 21. At the time it was the highest debuting single since John Lennon's "Imagine" and was number one in three weeks, which at the time was the fastest rising chart-topper since Elton John's "Island Girl" in 1975. It was the eighth consecutive year the Lionel Ritchie had written a number one song. It won Grammys in 1985 for Song of the Year and Record of the Year.

Dan Aykroyd also sings on We Are the World. You can see him in the top row in the video. Dan Aykroyd was in the Blues Brothers was a band before it was a SNL sketch (and then a movie), hence he was a musician. VH-1's "Pop-Up Video" states he's there to represent the American film industry,

for the entire article and list of performers as well as the lyrics to We are the World... heres the link. http://www.inthe80s.com/weworld.shtml

Rikk
11-14-2004, 03:22 PM
Okay, whatever makes you feel good. You were being genuinely nice to me because you really liked me and I was such a fool I blew it. Does that make you happy?

Why is it everyone you fight with suddenly becomes a liar?

Why is it everyone you fight with is against this site?

Why is is everyone you fight with is trying to tear friendships apart?

Do you read anything I post to you, because you keep responding with the same old shit, time after time.

This started today because you wanted to discuss John Candy or Alan Thicke. You have yet to say anything about either one of them.

Would you rather discuss the musical merits of We are the World. See my next post.

Oh yeah... and what does any of this really have to do with Feedback to Webmasters?

LOl. Yes, they're all liars. Yes, they're all against the site.:D Jesus Christ, are you obsessed with me or something? Sick stuff.

I've accused one person of trying to make me mistrust my friend (you did this). I've accused one person of trying to tear friendships apart (FAB).

I didn't actually want to talk in-depth about JOHN CANDY or ALAN THICKE. Sorry.

No, I don't like WE ARE THE WORLD. Sorry.

What does this have to do with FEEDBACK TO WEBMASTERS? I don't know. Why were you asking about pictures of penises in Main? I don't know. It's called getting off-topic.

And why are you in this thread if you're just being used and are innocent and don't get involved in things?

God, you're like a broken record.

lms2
11-14-2004, 03:22 PM
Sure. I should have mentioned it to you back then. If it were me, I would have liked to have known who was in my corner. My bad. Sorry.

Thats just the point DG... I didn't even know I had a corner... Rikk was going off about threatening private messages, so I shared the one I received. Then Max pm's me asking if I minded him throwing my name about a bit. I said No, sounds like fun.

It turned out not to be so much fun. I mean the whole point was to get Fab a little riled... not banned. After the banning, it really stopped being fun. But hey, all that has been rectified, she has been reinstated. Its just what you said about how bad they felt that Fab had posted my pic against my wishes and then Rikk does the same thing to Guwapo. I had to comment on it. And look what it has turned into.

lms2
11-14-2004, 03:25 PM
Let's try a new one: I can respond to whichever post I fucking want to, idiot. How's that sound? I can respond to anything on this message board. That's what's great about message boards. I can especially respond to posts made about me. Dontcha think? Why were you posting in this thread? Following your logic, why do you ever post? Nobody ever talks about you.

Sounds like a temper tantrum to me.

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 03:29 PM
"We Are The World"

We are the World is available at amazon.com

Harry Belafonte originally wanted to put together a benefit concert featuring black musicians to raise money for Africa. Ken Kragen (who became president of the originization United Support of Artists for Afica) thought an American version of "Band Aid" would be a better idea. Ken Kragen is an owner of a personal management and television production company. One of his clients was Lionel Ritchie, so he called him with the idea. Lionel's wife talked to Steve Wonder's wife and arranged to line him up for the song.

Quicy Jones was lined up as the producer, and Michael Jackson and Lionel Ritchie were the song writers. The recording took place on the night of the American Music Awards, January 28th, 1985. This was the perfect way to assure that most of the artists would all be free on a single date.

The instrumental tracks were recorded ahead of time and sent out to the interested musicians. With each tape, he sent a letter that stated they should "check their ego at the door." When they arrived in the studio, there was a piece of tape on the floor for each person to stand on, arranged around six microphones in a semi-circle.

800,000 copies arrived in stores on Tuesday, March 7th 1985. There were sold out by the first weekend. It entered the Billboard Hot 100 on March 23rd, at number 21. At the time it was the highest debuting single since John Lennon's "Imagine" and was number one in three weeks, which at the time was the fastest rising chart-topper since Elton John's "Island Girl" in 1975. It was the eighth consecutive year the Lionel Ritchie had written a number one song. It won Grammys in 1985 for Song of the Year and Record of the Year.

Dan Aykroyd also sings on We Are the World. You can see him in the top row in the video. Dan Aykroyd was in the Blues Brothers was a band before it was a SNL sketch (and then a movie), hence he was a musician. VH-1's "Pop-Up Video" states he's there to represent the American film industry,

for the entire article and list of performers as well as the lyrics to We are the World... heres the link. http://www.inthe80s.com/weworld.shtml

FUCKING YAWN!

lms2
11-14-2004, 03:33 PM
LOl. Yes, they're all liars. Yes, they're all against the site.:D Jesus Christ, are you obsessed with me or something? Sick stuff.

Yes Rikk... like most women, I am obsessed with you. :yawn:

I've accused one person of trying to make me mistrust my friend (you did this). I've accused one person of trying to tear friendships apart (FAB).

I didn't actually want to talk in-depth about JOHN CANDY or ALAN THICKE. Sorry.

You are the one who brought up both Alan Thicke... and you did say you seriously wanted to know what I admired about his career... and you said you would prefer John Candy or Dan Ackroyd. I picked one. Sorry, I didn't realize you were just wasting bandwidth.

No, I don't like WE ARE THE WORLD. Sorry.

What does this have to do with FEEDBACK TO WEBMASTERS? I don't know. Why were you asking about pictures of penises in Main? I don't know. It's called getting off-topic.

Hey, I didn't bring up penises in main or anywhere else. The sheep pen really doesn't have an actual topic anymore, and the topic of the evening was penises. It was kinda funny. If you have the freedom to respond to any post, don't I have the same freedom?

And why are you in this thread if you're just being used and are innocent and don't get involved in things?

ummm.... because you are making a poor attempt at attacking me and I have nothing better to do?

God, you're like a broken record.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you!

Rikk
11-14-2004, 03:38 PM
Thats just the point DG... I didn't even know I had a corner... Rikk was going off about threatening private messages, so I shared the one I received. Then Max pm's me asking if I minded him throwing my name about a bit. I said No, sounds like fun.

It turned out not to be so much fun. I mean the whole point was to get Fab a little riled... not banned. After the banning, it really stopped being fun. But hey, all that has been rectified, she has been reinstated. Its just what you said about how bad they felt that Fab had posted my pic against my wishes and then Rikk does the same thing to Guwapo. I had to comment on it. And look what it has turned into.

LOL. We thought it was bad that you were having FAB do that to you because we thought you totally didn't ask for it. It's not just the point about pics. She was posting a pic that didn't look good and insulting it. And we thought, why is she attacking lms? That's just cruel.

With GUWAPO, he's done plenty of shit to me for weeks, including doing his damndest with the help of a couple friends to get the Pen closed. He should kinda expect to be attacked in any way. Dontcha think?

And did MAX and I ban FAB, lms2? Uh, no.

And funny, but I thought the pic of you was posted AFTER Fab was banned. So why weren't you taking the high road then? You were PMing me all pissed at her.

Lie after lie after lie. You done? Even the person who I was fighting with has jumped in and called you a liar. Diamondsgirl, who is a damn highly-respected person at this site, has told you that your stories of people using you are bullshit because she knows both people in question.

Bottom line is you've been in Hitchworld bitching about the Pen. You've got a little thing going on with GUWAPO and have jumped in with him various times and are crying about the fact that I attacked you back. That's it. End of story.

diamondsgirl
11-14-2004, 03:41 PM

You always had friends here, and once your pic was posted against your will, you had a corner. You had people defending you. You had people who liked you and were willing to fight for you. Didn't matter what the pic looked like, it was clear that it was being used to try to hurt you. And you had not done anything to deserve that. The situation between GR and Rikk right now is completely different. They are both bashing the shit out of eachother.

I don't know anything about the PMs, etc. I think PMs should always remain private, but I am probably in the monority on that issue. LOL.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 03:43 PM
The situation between GR and Rikk right now is completely different. They are both bashing the shit out of eachother.

Bingo.

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 03:44 PM
Sounds like a temper tantrum to me.

Go find a new website to hang out at... remember telling me that? How ya like it? Maybe there is a "We are the World" site...
better yet, you could joins Katy's devotions...

lms2
11-14-2004, 03:46 PM
You keep referring to pms... but have nothing to post there. Actually, we didn't discuss Fab much in the pms I remember.

The person you were fighting with jumping in and calling me a liar doesn't do much for me. You and her seem to be stuck on calling people liars. I wonder why honesty is such an issue for you?

So you think I am responsible for orchestrating the Hitchworld attack? Rikk... I hang out at the dump because thanks to you and others like you, for a long time, it was the only place that made sense. More importantly, those threads were relatively safe from being overtaken by you guys. Sort of like a lot of people here think they are too good for the dump or something... I don't know.

That doesn't mean they like me there. Matter of fact. Mr. Grimsdale hates me. It would be nice to think they did that for me, but they didn't. They even told you so. They did that because they were tired of you and yours polluting this site with your trash.... they wanted you to see how it felt. I know this ONLY because I have read what they posted to you as well as in the dump regarding this matter. Further, the last I READ about it is that they feel bad about any part they may have played in the problems this site had last week and will probably stop doing it. It really has nothing to do with me.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 03:52 PM
So you think I am responsible for orchestrating the Hitchworld attack?

Who the fuck said that???:confused: I mean it: who said that? I just said you are a liar, acting all innocent. I've caught you down there bitching about me. You have some beef. So pardon me if I insult you back.

I have no problem with people insulting me. It's absolutely cool. It's everyday forum life. If BT jumps in and throws a one-liner my way, and I then throw one his way, we'll laugh about it. What's more annoying is someone that throws a one-liner in there and then cries like a baby when she receives ANY negative attention about it.

I never said you orchestrated the attack, idiot.:rolleyes:

That doesn't mean they like me there. Matter of fact. Mr. Grimsdale hates me. It would be nice to think they did that for me, but they didn't.

LOL...they didn't just attack the Pen. They went after all of Main and also declared they were proud of what happened to the site. Now, I don't think all of them are proud of this. I think Reverberator feels bad that the site was down for two days. Hell, maybe a couple are. I don't even remember who, and frankly I could give a fuck. It's stupid.

But you think it would be nice to think they did that for you?

You are pretty sad if even that kind of attention is something you crave.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 03:52 PM
Go find a new website to hang out at... remember telling me that? How ya like it? Maybe there is a "We are the World" site...
better yet, you could joins Katy's devotions...

Yeah. After all the shit she said to you, she's now saying how we went too far with you?

She's so full of shit, it flows out that over-extended nose of her's.

lms2
11-14-2004, 03:56 PM
The situation between GR and Rikk right now is completely different. They are both bashing the shit out of eachother.

I don't know anything about the PMs, etc. I think PMs should always remain private, but I am probably in the monority on that issue. LOL.

I see it a little differently I guess. I said that Guwapo's pic wasn't that bad and Rikk said I was attacking him. Stilleddiesangle said something along the same lines and it was funny.

You and Stilleddiesangel started the cool game show thing over in the pen... but I made a post about it and Rikk had to turn that into a me and Guwapo thing too...

I understand that Guwapo and Rikk are not friends anymore, and I think it is sad. I don't think that me saying Rikk should not post Guwapos picture, or even more importantly use it in his signature, is grounds for WWIII... Good thing I don't get paid to think!

Yes, pm's should remain private... I am not the one that keeps bringing them up so I guess I am in the minority with you on that one.

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 03:57 PM
Immy own defense... I posted the pic because she took to calling me Flab. She and I never spoke. She didn'y know mw or my history. She just jumped on the bandwagon because ut was the in thing to do. THAT is why I targeted her. I didnt get mad at DG because she and I have history. She knows me and there are things about eachother we like and don't like. She can judge me because she has known me online like 3 years and Max is a close friend to her. I fought faire with her, because she fought fair with me and had a right to. I threw low blows with lms because she had NOTHING to go on, just being a VULTURE!

Rikk
11-14-2004, 04:01 PM
I see it a little differently I guess. I said that Guwapo's pic wasn't that bad and Rikk said I was attacking him.

You know what? I'm watching football. I am getting tired of countering your bullshit.

You left a bunch out. I'm not attacking you just because you said the pic wasn't that bad.

Goddamn, you really should listen to youself sometimes, Miss Selective Memory.

Is there anything else you require? Nobody buys this bullshit you're spouting.

First it was that MAX and I were using you. DG reminded you that we were genuine.

Then it was that you never said I shouldn't trust MAX. You know, there are 100 pms in my inbox. I really should look again.

Then it was that you've done nothing at all to fight with me when I've caught you bitching about me in Hitchworld and you've jumped in and thrown insults back at me when I was going after GUWAPO. You are free to do what you want, but don't whine like a fucking baby if I insult you back.

Anything else you require? You've been called as you are. I will keep coming back. But if you're finished, I could enjoy my football game.

diamondsgirl
11-14-2004, 04:01 PM
GRs pic is not bad at all, IMO. Do you think we can get him to show us his cock? LOL.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 04:02 PM
Immy own defense... I posted the pic because she took to calling me Flab. She and I never spoke. She didn'y know mw or my history. She just jumped on the bandwagon because ut was the in thing to do. THAT is why I targeted her. I didnt get mad at DG because she and I have history. She knows me and there are things about eachother we like and don't like. She can judge me because she has known me online like 3 years and Max is a close friend to her. I fought faire with her, because she fought fair with me and had a right to. I threw low blows with lms because she had NOTHING to go on, just being a VULTURE!

Which is exactly why she pisses me off. I did nothing but back her up. And in return, she insulted my friend and accused me of using her against "Flab" (that is what she always called you). Now I have to read her preaching that I'm mean to GUWAPO. Fuck that shit. She IS a vulture.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 04:03 PM
GRs pic is not bad at all, IMO. Do you think we can get him to show us his cock? LOL.

If you do, I will kill the person that posts it.:mad: ECCHHH!!!!!

diamondsgirl
11-14-2004, 04:05 PM

OK, we'll keep it in PMs. LOL

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 04:06 PM
They even told you so. They did that because they were tired of you and yours polluting this site with your trash.... they wanted you to see how it felt.

I talked to a few of these guys and they told me first hand that it had NOTHING to do with RIKK. It was simply spamming for mind fuck. No harm was intended....

lms2
11-14-2004, 04:06 PM

He made a comment once that he e-mailed the nude pics to Fab... but I think he was joking. He may like to flirt a little, but he really is happily married. I doubt he will... but I bet it would make him blush if you asked. LOL

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 04:08 PM

I dont know...Let's try... ;)

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 04:09 PM
Then send us yours. I picture Rikk with a giant pRikk™ :D

8=====D~

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 04:11 PM
He made a comment once that he e-mailed the nude pics to Fab... ;)

Rikk
11-14-2004, 04:11 PM
I talked to a few of these guys and they told me first hand that it had NOTHING to do with RIKK. It was simply spamming for mind fuck. No harm was intended....

LOL. But lms is trying to claim it's because they were tired of my shit??:p

Whatever. Spamming main is not cool.

Rikk
11-14-2004, 04:12 PM
Then send us yours. I picture Rikk with a giant pRikk™ :D

8=====D~

:D You don't know the half of it, baby.

diamondsgirl
11-14-2004, 04:13 PM
OK. will do. Who knows one of these days, we might have a taker and it will be worth it. :)

I fucked up last night and asked a kid to play our game.

'doh!

Rikk
11-14-2004, 04:23 PM
OK. will do. Who knows one of these days, we might have a taker and it will be worth it. :)

'doh!

I'm reporting you to Hitchworld. They won't stand for that kind of immorality!;)

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 04:24 PM

'doh!

Cute kid tho... We got to wait a year for him though. Worth the wait I say! ;)

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 04:24 PM
:D You don't know the half of it, baby.

Ok, so show me HALF of ti! :p

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 04:31 PM
LOL. But lms is trying to claim it's because they were tired of my shit??:p

Whatever. Spamming main is not cool.

Honestly, when the spamming started you and I were still at odds, I pm'd them asking what was going on, hoping it was an attack on you. 3 of them told me it was just a mind fuck. After we made up, and the spamming continued, I asked again, and they just said it was something to do. It was not an attack or a message to anyone.

diamondsgirl
11-14-2004, 04:34 PM
Cute kid tho... We got to wait a year for him though. Worth the wait I say! ;)

Man, I felt like such a lecher...:o

Whatever.

I'll find out when his 18th b-day is and we'll party with him (and his web cam) ;)

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 04:36 PM
Nah... Just a Cock HO! LMAO!
We'll throw im an online 18th bday party like only Army grrrls can! DIG?

diamondsgirl
11-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Yeah and we'll tell him to invite all his friends (18+ of course)

Rikk
11-14-2004, 04:54 PM
You horny, horny girls.;)

diamondsgirl
11-14-2004, 05:01 PM

:cool:

Fabulous Shadow
11-14-2004, 06:03 PM

Isn't that the best kind? :o

Reverberator
11-14-2004, 06:11 PM
Fuck me .

Chill out guys .

Have a laugh .

You all need a sense of humour transplant .

Dan
11-14-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Reverberator
Fuck me .

Chill out guys .

Have a laugh .

Amen to that Rev.

MAX
11-14-2004, 06:51 PM
This may not be neither here nor there, but I have known Max for some time and would trust him with my life

Awwwww........

I appreciate that and I feel the same towards yourself as well. :)

guwapo_rocker
11-14-2004, 06:59 PM

Hey, you finally posted your pic, that's a man!!!

Rikk
11-14-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Reverberator
Fuck me .

Chill out guys .

Have a laugh .

LOL. I have to say I agree with you.

I'm gonna watch that obnoxious boss show. That show is hilarious. Anyone else seen it?

Rikk
11-14-2004, 07:55 PM
Hey, you finally posted your pic, that's a man!!!

No. Sorry. That's a pic of the little oriental boy you had locked in your basement.

Sorry to get your hopes up.:)

MAX
11-14-2004, 08:20 PM
Hey Rikk,

Keep an eye on your goodies cos I don't think Guwapo is going to be satisfied until you show them. I don't think the gerbils are quite as exciting to him anymore. The thrill of the final gerbil wiggle is gone. :( Also, add all of this cock-talk from the gals. Shit, it's more than the old guy can take. Maybe he should stop having one of his hippie dealer buddies making him so much homemade Viagra? :confused:

Rikk
11-14-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey Rikk,

Keep an eye on your goodies cos I don't think Guwapo is going to be satisfied until you show them. I don't think the gerbils are quite as exciting to him anymore. The thrill of the final gerbil wiggle is gone. :( Also, add all of this cock-talk from the gals. Shit, it's more than the old guy can take. Maybe he should stop having one of his hippie dealer buddies making him so much homemade Viagra? :confused:

I hear you, my friend. Before I didn't want to post my picture because of Photoshopping crap. Now, I also don't want to post it because I'm afraid of what he'll do with the pic when he's alone with it. Eccchhh!!

Strange, but I think you're right about the gerbils. But hey...Richard Gere was able to beat his gerbil addiction. Maybe GUWAPO's at step two or three even!:)

http://www.users.qwest.net/~jrobert18/gerebil.jpg

MAX
11-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Damn,

I see you guys had a battle in here while I was away? WOW!!! A lot of that shit was news to me regarding lms.

Also DG, you have some explaining to do you naughty little shit!!!! ;)

MAX
11-14-2004, 09:23 PM
Lame, I know but I'm chuckling...

Guwapo's hamster has a first name, it's S-P-L-O-O-G-E.........

His rodent has a second name it's S-H-O-V-E-D U-P I-N H-I-S A-S-S.....

Oh, he loves to smother them everyday and if you ask him why, he'll say................................

Cos Splooge the Hamster has a way of going to town and Guwapo loves it cos he's gay!!!!

Rikk
11-14-2004, 09:26 PM
LMFAO!!!:D

Did you read lms's speeches today, saying we "used" her?:rolleyes:

diamondsgirl
11-14-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Damn,

I see you guys had a battle in here while I was away? WOW!!! A lot of that shit was news to me regarding lms.

Also DG, you have some explaining to do you naughty little shit!!!! ;)

I didn't know he was only 17. :o

MAX
11-14-2004, 09:33 PM
I didn't know he was only 17. :o

Whatever? :p :D

MAX
11-14-2004, 09:36 PM
LMFAO!!!:D

Did you read lms's speeches today, saying we "used" her?:rolleyes:

I'm sorry but reading that shit really bummed me out, seriously. Sure, you told me what was up cos that's what friends do but I had no idea it went that deep with her? I even shot her a PM a little bit ago asking if shit was cool.

Hmmmmm................. :confused:

Rikk
11-14-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I'm sorry but reading that shit really bummed me out, seriously. Sure, you told me what was up cos that's what friends do but I had no idea it went that deep with her? I even shot her a PM a little bit ago asking if shit was cool.

It really bothered me too. But then again, it bothered me when it happened. I remember very clearly talking to you about feeling bad for her. I don't remember even thinking about using her once. We just both thought she was a nice person. And when this shit happened, it was like, "Where the fuck did that come from?"

So yes...some sad shit. But hey, better that we know what we were actually dealing with.

guwapo_rocker
11-14-2004, 10:18 PM
It really bothered me too. But then again, it bothered me when it happened. I remember very clearly talking to you about feeling bad for her. I don't remember even thinking about using her once. We just both thought she was a nice person. And when this shit happened, it was like, "Where the fuck did that come from?"

So yes...some sad shit. But hey, better that we know what we were actually dealing with.

Man you two are sooooo gay!!!!!!:D

guwapo_rocker
11-14-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Tommy Vu and Red Rock......Pussies!!!!:D

Rikk
11-14-2004, 10:26 PM
GUWAPO...keep smiling. Ugly, old and fat man.

I bet it really gets you off making lms2 look pretty bad in your honor.:rolleyes:

Loki
11-14-2004, 10:53 PM
why doth soliders of the army argue amongst one another? thine issues remain an enigma to thine brothern. take up thine sword and hammer against thine true enemies. huzzah.

MAX
11-14-2004, 11:06 PM

Hey old hippie ass,

The ONLY alias that I have is "Sean Hannity" and I'll let everyone know so go suck a guinea pig through a garden hose faggot!!!!

Rikk
11-14-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey old hippie ass,

The ONLY alias that I have is "Sean Hannity" and I'll let everyone know so go suck a guinea pig through a garden hose faggot!!!!

LOL.

The idiot accused me of being Tom Vu before you, MAX.

That GUWAPO sure is a sack of shit.:rolleyes:

MAX
11-14-2004, 11:32 PM
Has "Tom Vu" ever posted in Main? If so, I'll find out who it is!!!

diamondsgirl
11-14-2004, 11:49 PM
yup (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=265011#post265011)

MAX
11-14-2004, 11:52 PM
yup (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=265011#post265011)

Thanks Hon!!!

Now I remember. Brett told me about this tool and warned me about him fucking with the Army.

MAX
11-14-2004, 11:56 PM

187 on the MAX that ya sing
But you cling on my balls when I swing my ding-a-ling

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 12:56 AM
LOL.

The idiot accused me of being Tom Vu before you, MAX.

That GUWAPO sure is a sack of shit.:rolleyes:

No, I'M Tom Vu remember?!

Rikk
11-15-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
No, I'M Tom Vu remember?!

Does GUWAPO have your pic too, Bill? He's desperate for pics of the Army's male members so that he can touch his male member.

He's one sick fuck.

MAX
11-15-2004, 01:36 AM
I guess Bill, Rikk and myself make up the "Tom Vu Tang Clan" according to the sagging, old, grey haired and rectally welcoming varment GR, no?

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 04:07 AM
I knew it. You're bald with a mullet. You fucking freak. Are you proud of looking like a stupid deadhead? LOL. I hate hippies.

I just spit my fucking Dr. Pepper all over the place....LMAO!

Rikk
11-15-2004, 04:08 AM
I just spit my fucking Dr. Pepper all over the place....LMAO!

:D

BTW, I also hate BOY GEORGE look-a-likes!!!;)

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 04:10 AM
Tear down the fucking Air Supply posters Rikk, they are not making a comeback! I know the dude with the perm gets you going, but just give it up already motherfucker!

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 04:11 AM
YES, right there guwapo give me the BIG gerbil uuhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Rikk
11-15-2004, 04:15 AM
Tear down the fucking Air Supply posters Rikk, they are not making a comeback! I know the dude with the perm gets you going, but just give it up already motherfucker!

Look, I can't help it if I think they will still give rock the boost it needs!:mad:

http://www.airsupplymusic.com/photos2/rhtreat2.jpg

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 04:19 AM
I see that dude lost the perm. Fuck, they have to be gay.........wonder what their typical crowd looks like........hmmmmmmmm.........

Rikk
11-15-2004, 04:29 AM
I see that dude lost the perm. Fuck, they have to be gay.........wonder what their typical crowd looks like........hmmmmmmmm.........

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :p :p :) :D

guwapo_rocker
11-15-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey old hippie ass,

Fuck Off Tommy!!:D

Rikk
11-15-2004, 12:04 PM
Fuck Off Tommy!!:D

God, you are a tool. I can't believe we ever even asked you to be in the Pen. Your replacements are WAY funnier. And smarter. And more decent human beings (we're ever so nice to our sheep). You are one unfunny, stupid and sorry-looking mother fucker. What's even funnier is how your arguments are badly-structured and wrong and you'll keep going with them even when people have already figured out that you're wrong.

GUWAPO, do yourself a favor and buy a new wardobe. Also, maybe it's time to confirm the fact that a decent education may have helped you.

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 01:57 PM
Shut the fuck up Rikk! That "hands on the hip" pose influenced a generation!

Rikk
11-15-2004, 02:49 PM
Shut the fuck up Rikk! That "hands on the hip" pose influenced a generation!

Fuck you, Bill!!!:mad: That mother fucking GAY-WAPO has only one hand on his fat hip. The other hand is holding the five bucks he just got from pan-handling in the hills.

Tell BOY GEORGE I said hi.:p

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 03:07 PM
Fuck you, Bill!!!:mad: That mother fucking GAY-WAPO has only one hand on his fat hip. The other hand is holding the five bucks he just got from pan-handling in the hills.

Tell BOY GEORGE I said hi.:p :rolleyes:

why is all this shit still happening? :confused: BTW in Guwapo's defense, that pic looks nothing like him. Must've been some time ago, as he doesn't look like that. Thats why I asked you who it was in the picture sometime ago, so it's almost seemingly meaningless to post an OLD pic of someone to make fun of. Hey maybe you can dig up a high school pic of him? LMAO! And again, I ask you, post your pic, with Guwapo and mine and Bills and Max' and we'll run a poll for all to vote on who the sexiaest beast here is! :D Chicken shits with low selfesteem and guys in need of "adadicktomy's" need not apply. ;)
Sing it and bring it. No?

guwapo_rocker
11-15-2004, 03:15 PM
God, you are a tool. I can't believe we ever even asked you to be in the Pen. Your replacements are WAY funnier. And smarter. And more decent human beings (we're ever so nice to our sheep). You are one unfunny, stupid and sorry-looking mother fucker. What's even funnier is how your arguments are badly-structured and wrong and you'll keep going with them even when people have already figured out that you're wrong.

GUWAPO, do yourself a favor and buy a new wardobe. Also, maybe it's time to confirm the fact that a decent education may have helped you.

LOL:rolleyes: I had to teach you how to post a picture moron.

Why don't you get a job and contribute something to society

fag.

How long were you American? 2 days before your dad

dodged the draft??

Fuck you!!:p

Fabulous Shadow
11-15-2004, 03:16 PM
I don't get what the big deal was about me posting that pic of lms was anyway? SHE posted it herself at Chelles. When you put your pic on the net, you have basically given people the right to use it. Hell, look at what's been done to my pics, and BT's for that matter. What I did is nothing in comparison, yet it sparked WAY more fury than anything that ever happened to me. Why? Because I said she was unattractive? People said I was Fat. What's the difference?

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 03:23 PM
I like my photo-shopped pic. It made me "beefier". LOL

diamondsgirl
11-15-2004, 04:17 PM
we'll run a poll for all to vote on who the sexiaest beast here is! :D

You are all sexy beasts in your own right, but, Max would win.

Seriously, he's a babe. :)

Nickdfresh
11-15-2004, 04:31 PM
Wow, I started a killer thread. I had no idea!

Figs
11-15-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Wow, I started a killer thread. I had no idea!

You certainly did stir up aloooot of Shi'ite!

Good work guv'nor!

Rikk
11-15-2004, 04:45 PM
LOL:rolleyes: I had to teach you how to post a picture moron.

Why don't you get a job and contribute something to society

fag.

How long were you American? 2 days before your dad

dodged the draft??

Fuck you!!:p

Boy, you sure showed me, ugly boy. LOL. In case you forgot, I'm younger than you and there was no draft when I was born. As for posting pics, wow...you sure taught me a lot, Obi Wan.

You're such a pathetic whiner. How many of the few tools you still talk to have you actually PM'd me, whining about your shit? A couple have told me already that you're whining. Shut up. You posted the pic and it's ugly. Sorry you didn't have the foresight to not post it. Anyway, you started all this, Main reject.

Have a nice day.

Rikk
11-15-2004, 04:47 PM
why is all this shit still happening? :confused: BTW in Guwapo's defense, that pic looks nothing like him.

Sorry, BT, but maybe you should take that up with him. That idiot picked that one picture of him to post in the pic forums only a few months ago. He picked it. Not me. So, according to him, that's probably his best work. LOL!:D If you think it's a bad pic, you should tell him that. Not me.

Also, why is this shit happening? Because your little friend there started it and is now crying to people that he's being mistreated. What a jealous, whiny, hypocritical little old man.

As for me posting my pic, LOL...no thanks. I saw what happened to you, BT. Your pic was actually cool...but they still did something with it. It wouldn't hurt my feelings or anything. But I like to maintain a sense of privacy around here...unlike mullet-head who is proud of looking like a clown.;)

guwapo_rocker
11-15-2004, 04:51 PM
Do you ever leave here fuckstick?

You are a lying sack of shit, anf it's the only way you can fight!!

You can bully the others but not me cockbreath.

Like I said thanks for carrying my pic around, the promotion

is great.

Gonna post yours?

guwapo_rocker
11-15-2004, 04:52 PM
Sorry, BT, but maybe you should take that up with him. That idiot picked that one picture of him to post in the pic forums only a few months ago. He picked it. Not me. So, according to him, that's probably his best work. LOL!:D If you think it's a bad pic, you should tell him that. Not me.

Also, why is this shit happening? Because your little friend there started it and is now crying to people that he's being mistreated. What a jealous, whiny, hypocritical little old man.

As for me posting my pic, LOL...no thanks. I saw what happened to you, BT. Your pic was actually cool...but they still did something with it. It wouldn't hurt my feelings or anything. But I like to maintain a sense of privacy around here...unlike mullet-head who is proud of looking like a clown.;)

Pussy!

Rikk
11-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Do you ever leave here fuckstick?

You are a lying sack of shit, anf it's the only way you can fight!!

You can bully the others but not me cockbreath.

Like I said thanks for carrying my pic around, the promotion

is great.

Gonna post yours?

The promotion?? LOL. Dude, I guarantee you I could get that pic up on www.uglypeople.com. In fact, I'm gonna try!:D

There is no lying, you sack of shit. You, on the other hand, have pulled plenty of that yourself.

You want to talk about bullying, you whining pussy? You started this bullshit, moron. But I'm gonna finish it. You old, ugly, fat, tank top-wearing, mullet-parading mother fucker.

Rikk
11-15-2004, 05:09 PM
Pussy!

As someone posted earlier...it is scary how much you're dying to see my pic.

Hey, DG saw it. Why don't you ask her about it?

guwapo_rocker
11-15-2004, 05:17 PM
As someone posted earlier...it is scary how much you're dying to see my pic.

Hey, DG saw it. Why don't you ask her about it?

I couldn't give a fuck about seeing your pic, it's about

whether you have the balls to post one, which you don't,

just like you didn't come for the concert and just like you

didn't want to meet for a beer.

You're hiding behing your computer you pussy!!

Big brave Rikk, "hey Guwapo I work right near you", cool Rikk

lets meet for a beer next friday. "err sorry Guwapo, today is

my last day working here."

By the way, I already found your pic.

MAX
11-15-2004, 05:56 PM
You are all sexy beasts in your own right, but, Max would win.

Seriously, he's a babe. :)

Awwwww.......

Might I also add that you are one smoking hot and very sexy woman as well. ;)

MAX
11-15-2004, 06:03 PM
As for posting pics, wow...you sure taught me a lot, Obi Wan.

:p

diamondsgirl
11-15-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Awwwww.......

Might I also add that you are one smoking hot and very sexy woman as well. ;)

I love a guy with 60/20 vision! :)

MAX
11-15-2004, 06:06 PM
I love a guy with 60/20 vision! :)

Ehhhhhhh Shutuuuuup. ;)

guwapo_rocker
11-15-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by MAX
:p

Fuck off Tommy!!

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 06:18 PM
wow! Now THAT is very sexy... LMAO! :lol: :wow2:

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 06:19 PM
LOL which one is Tommy Vu again? I forget?

Big Troubles
;)

MAX
Fuck off Tommy!!

Hey you gettin' drunk
So sorry, I've got you sussed!
Hey you smokin' mother nature,
You missed the bus.
Hey hung up old mister Guwapo
Don't try to gain my trust.
Cos you aint gonna follow me
Any of those ways
Although you think you must!

MAX
11-15-2004, 06:21 PM
Hola BT!!! :)

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 06:22 PM
Alo-ha! I finally learned a full VH song on the guitar. Not just riffs and chords but a full fledged tune. Guess which one? LOL

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 06:22 PM
No telling Guwapo!

MAX
11-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Did you learn your "title" song? :confused:

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 06:24 PM
"somewhere down the line...I'll meet you half the way..."

sorry, its just that easy of a song to learn I guess. Unchained and ATBL are very close 2ds, but mainly I can only play main riffs in those 2. The lead in ATBL I got down... Intro to Unchained is also easy.

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 06:25 PM
No, I try Big Trouble, and its just NOT sounding anything like Big Trouble.

MAX
11-15-2004, 06:26 PM
I can still play ATBL. DTNA is also an easy sumbitch as is RWTD.

So which song is it?

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 06:27 PM
There are ALOT of CVH tunes that I just dont recognise how Ed got a certain sound or lick. Fucking crazy actualy. Thats how good he used to be. Hang em High, Full Bug, On Fire, Big Trouble, House of Pain...

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 06:28 PM
DTNA is pretty easy...sometimes. :D Umm, 5150 is the tune I got down.... sorry fellow Roth-maniacs.

MAX
11-15-2004, 06:28 PM
Which song did you learn?

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 06:29 PM
I actualy have trouble with RWD for some reason. Some days seem to be better than others. lol Adjusting the pedals from day to day and from song to song doesn't make it easier either. I can do the solo to RWD "not bad".

MAX
5150?

I haven't heard that in years but I remember it seemed tough to learn?

Big Troubles
Originally posted by MAX
Which song did you learn?

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 06:30 PM
Nah, play it again. Solo is hard there though.

Big Troubles
and tune up...way up.

MAX
I can play two Van Hagar songs. Well, excluding the solos note for note.

Rikk
11-15-2004, 07:01 PM
I couldn't give a fuck about seeing your pic.

By the way, I already found your pic.

Ladies and gentlemen...two people living in the same body. GUWAPO ROCKER and SPLOOGE, both sharing the same asshole.:p

Rikk
11-15-2004, 07:04 PM
just like you didn't come for the concert

Sorry, GUWAPO. I know you don't think family is important, but I had a family reunion I wasn't going to ditch. I'm sure you don't understand.

just like you didn't want to meet for a beer.

Sorry, tough guy. Again, I don't quite remember it that way. I remember you asking me where I work and I told you and you said we should meet for beer one of these days and we never did. And frankly, yes...I do like having a sense of privacy. See, GUWAPO, unlike yourself I have a real life and real friends outside of this website. So, if I don't want to meet in a bar with a 41-year-old, fat, mullet-wearing idiot that has a fetish for hamsters, allow me that right.

Is that what this all was about? Are you bitter, you whiny baby, that I wouldn't have a "bar date" with you?

Fag.:p

Rikk
11-15-2004, 07:06 PM
I actualy have trouble with RWD for some reason. Some days seem to be better than others. lol Adjusting the pedals from day to day and from song to song doesn't make it easier either. I can do the solo to RWD "not bad".

Sorry, I didn't read your whole conversation. You guys talking guitar solos?

I'm a drummer/singer...not a guitarist. When it comes to guitar songs, wouldn't TOP JIMMY probably be a tough one to learn? That intro and some of the other guitar work sounds a little tricky to me.:)

MAX
11-15-2004, 07:07 PM
Ladies and gentlemen...two people living in the same body. GUWAPO ROCKER and SPLOOGE, both sharing the same asshole.:p

http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~shane/stasj/pics/humor/div/hot-hamster.jpg

guwapo_rocker
11-15-2004, 07:08 PM
I have a real life and real friends outside of this website.

When??

You are so full of shit!! And you just can't stop lying!!!

You said you worked near me, I said lets have a beer

on Friday and you said err, tonight is my last night

working here.

You are a lying cunt.

guwapo_rocker
11-15-2004, 07:09 PM

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 07:10 PM

And again, I ask you, post your pic, with Guwapo and mine and Bills and Max' and we'll run a poll for all to vote on who the sexiaest beast here is!

Looking for jerk off material bro? :D

guwapo_rocker
11-15-2004, 07:10 PM

Rikk
11-15-2004, 07:13 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

That's not my picture you pathetic idiot. But nice try with the photoshopping. That doesn't even look anywhere close to me, moron.

First off, the baldness. Second, the hair. Third, the weight.

And...LOL...would anyone actually post a picture as disgusting-looking as that???:D :D

I have to hand it to you, GUWAPO, that was fucking funny.

Rikk
11-15-2004, 07:16 PM
When??

You are so full of shit!! And you just can't stop lying!!!

You said you worked near me, I said lets have a beer

on Friday and you said err, tonight is my last night

working here.

You are a lying cunt.

I know I said I worked near you, moron. I'm not lying about that, idiot. But I don't remember ever settling on a night. I don't remember that for a second. And frankly, dude, I probably just didn't want to. Sorry.

What, does that hurt your feelings?:p YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I'll tell you one thing...if MAX, BILL LUMBERGH, DG, BUENO BOB, MATT WHITE or any other number of people are in town, I will have a beer with them. But by the time that conversation was allegedly had, I was probably starting to think that you are an idiot. Anyway, I remember talking about having a beer. But I don't remember settling on a day. It obviously meant a lot to you.

My profuse apologies.

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 07:18 PM
Fear the mullet..........

MAX
11-15-2004, 07:21 PM
Look!

Guwapo cut off his mullet, took a pic of himself and is passing himself off as Rikk!!!

BUHWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Guwapo, you sure are one hairy sumbitch!!!! LMAO!!!!

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 07:23 PM
Yeah, well check out what I just unearthed..........Guwapos first grade picture! At least the fuckers consistent!

MAX
11-15-2004, 07:23 PM
I want to teach you the force of forcing hamsters Rikk........

http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~shane/stasj/pics/humor/div/hot-hamster.jpg

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 07:25 PM
Wonder why he had such easy access to that pic. Let's see big greasy guys, hamsters, gerbils, peeping at people from the hills......hmmmmmmmmmm.......

Rikk
11-15-2004, 07:28 PM
I told you, it's all the hilltop pan-handling that idiot is doing! He bet his family's house that the Argos would win the Superbowl that year! Then somebody told him that the Argos aren't an NFL team and he still was confused. Now, he spends his days 9-5 in the hills...

He hasn't cut his mullet in weeks!!

Rikk
11-15-2004, 07:29 PM
Actually, GUWAPO, where did you find that fat man pic? Did you have that already stored on your hard drive in the "Red Meat for Webcam Sunday Afternoon Handplay" directory?

I'm gonna go hand your pic to www.uglypeople.com now. I think they'll enjoy it. If not, I'll try on a site for redneck pics.

MAX
11-15-2004, 07:30 PM
Wonder why he had such easy access to that pic. Let's see big greasy guys, hamsters, gerbils, peeping at people from the hills......hmmmmmmmmmm.......

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

I'll bet I can guess what his favorite movie is too......

http://usuarios.lycos.es/moviestars/original/Deliverance.jpg

http://wcuvax1.wcu.edu/~hkane/deliverance.jpg

Rikk
11-15-2004, 07:33 PM
Look more closely at this picture. It looks like it's taken from a webcam. I'm really curious as to where GUWAPO got it from now... Maybe a screenshot from the Saturday night "YOU SHOW ME YOUR PINATA, I'LL BREAK OPEN MINE webcam hairy fat men contest"?

Ecchhh!!

MAX
11-15-2004, 07:35 PM
Maybe he was asking the fat greaseball to "meet" him for a beer in the hills?

Hmmmmm......................

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 07:36 PM
Look more closely at this picture. It looks like it's taken from a webcam. I'm really curious as to where GUWAPO got it from now... Maybe a screenshot from the Saturday night "YOU SHOW ME YOUR PINATA, I'LL BREAK OPEN MINE webcam hairy fat men contest"?

Ecchhh!!

:D Look at the guys stare.........."Oh fuck I want you to take the Argos hat off slowly........now tie your mullet back.........yeah........."

Rikk
11-15-2004, 07:37 PM
Actually, didn't BT actually get annoyed that I didn't have a more "current" pic of GUWAPO online (since the one that's in my signature is quite bad, according to him)? Maybe this fat and hairy picture is actually GUWAPO as he looks today!!!!

Obviously he has put on some weight. And we can REALLY see why even a tanktop isn't enough. But that would be some pretty fast hair loss (though it would explain why he was wearing the Argos hat in the previous picture).

MAX, do you think he could still have a mullet behind that bald head in this gay webcam capture shot?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=291820

MAX
11-15-2004, 07:37 PM
:D Look at the guys stare.........."Oh fuck I want you to take the Argos hat off slowly........now tie your mullet back.........yeah........."

ROTFFLMMFAO!!!!!

I think I'm going to piss my pants from laughing so hard!!!!!

MAX
11-15-2004, 07:39 PM
MAX, do you think he could still have a mullet behind that bald head in this gay webcam capture shot?

Nope, I'm thinking Bill cracked the case.

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 07:40 PM

Big Troubles
Originally posted by MAX
I can play two Van Hagar songs. Well, excluding the solos note for note.

which 2?

Rikk

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Here's a transcript:

guwapo_cocker: Yeah, the argos hat is now...off.
gay_fat_old_hairy_man_with_cam: Awesome. What should I call you?
guwapo_cocker: Call me Roy.
gay_fat_old_hairy_man_with_cam: Okay Roy. I'm Merle.
guwapo_cocker: Before I tie my mullet up and slide out of my amazing tank top, I wanted to know if you'd meet me for a beer on Friday, Merle.

ECCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 07:43 PM
You guys are killing me! Max you can play the entire Van Hagar and Sammy catalog, stop playing dude. You told me you played the entire VOA album on a kazoo at your wedding!

MAX
which 2?

Black and Blue and Cabo Wabo.

Big Troubles
Sorry, I didn't read your whole conversation. You guys talking guitar solos?

I'm a drummer/singer...not a guitarist. When it comes to guitar songs, wouldn't TOP JIMMY probably be a tough one to learn? That intro and some of the other guitar work sounds a little tricky to me.:)

Top Jimmy I never tried... But now that I think of it, yeah that would be a tough fucker. Fast. Light Up the Sky, Outta Love Again? Wow. Give me a few more years...Then maybe I can match an Edward classic or two like those.

MAX
11-15-2004, 07:44 PM
This thread is killing me!!! I'm fucking crying from laughing so hard.

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Black and Blue and Cabo Wabo.

I can do the deep parts to Black and Blue. Thats about it. Ive never heard Cabo Wabo. Thats on Ou812? I never really cared for the Hagar years, but when it comes to guitars I think i will have to give this shit a second listen to.

Rikk
11-15-2004, 07:46 PM
Top Jimmy I never tried... But now that I think of it, yeah that would be a tough fucker. Fast. Light Up the Sky, Outta Love Again? Wow. Give me a few more years...Then maybe I can match an Edward classic or two like those.

God, I can't even imagine what it would be like to play OUTTA LOVE AGAIN. Hell, on drums I'd be struggling with that one (though I could pull it off barely...it's actually just the speed that is threatening).

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 07:46 PM

I never really cared for the Hagar years,

Translation- Not only do I worship every note, I want to have Hagars child! :D

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 07:47 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Here's a transcript:

guwapo_cocker: Yeah, the argos hat is now...off.
gay_fat_old_hairy_man_with_cam: Awesome. What should I call you?
guwapo_cocker: Call me Roy.
gay_fat_old_hairy_man_with_cam: Okay Roy. I'm Merle.
guwapo_cocker: Before I tie my mullet up and slide out of my amazing tank top, I wanted to know if you'd meet me for a beer on Friday, Merle.

ECCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

C'mon, give it a rest man. Im telling you that you are way off in your description of him. I met him and had beer with him and he was fucking cool. Plain and simple. What you say about him is coming from anger, nothing more. he's not fat, balding or gay. jesus, you guys need a hobby.

Rikk
11-15-2004, 07:47 PM
I can do the deep parts to Black and Blue. Thats about it. Ive never heard Cabo Wabo. Thats on Ou812? I never really cared for the Hagar years, but when it comes to guitars I think i will have to give this shit a second listen to.

As GUWAPO has already pointed out, I do think there were certain guitar tracks from those years that had some great playing (pity about the awful singing). BLACK 'N' BLUE sounds simple to me...but it's a good riff and the solo has that CVH sound to it. Again, too bad the song is ruined by horrible lyrics and awfully bad 80s singing.

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 07:48 PM
God, I can't even imagine what it would be like to play OUTTA LOVE AGAIN. Hell, on drums I'd be struggling with that one (though I could pull it off barely...it's actually just the speed that is threatening).

Yeah Ed's work on that entire album, along with Al's is stellar.

MAX
guwapo_cocker: Merle, does you like the outdoors?
gay_fat_old_hairy_man_with_cam: Sure do Roy.
guwapo_cocker: There's a hill behind my trailor
gay_fat_old_hairy_man_with_cam: You got beer?
guwapo_cocker: Sure do and LOTS of rodents and KY jelly......
gay_fat_old_hairy_man_with_cam: I'm sooooo there Roy

Big Troubles
Translation- Not only do I worship every note, I want to have Hagars child! :D

LMAO! Don't make me pull my cock out and beat you on the forehead Bill. Don't make me.... :D

Bill Lumbergh
11-15-2004, 07:49 PM

jesus, you guys need a hobby.

Dude, I have three kids , a fulltime job, and plenty of friends. Last time I checked you were beating me in posts and avg. We are just having some fun, fucking around.

Rikk
11-15-2004, 07:49 PM
C'mon, give it a rest man. Im telling you that you are way off in your description of him. I met him and had beer with him and he was fucking cool. Plain and simple. What you say about him is coming from anger, nothing more. he's not fat, balding or gay. jesus, you guys need a hobby.

BT, I will say this again...

He started it. He attacked the fucking hell out of me, even insulting me just for putting those album re-visited threads in claiming I stole the idea, for NO reason whatsoever. He's been telling people even recently that I need to go down. I've offered peace to that guy multiple times.

So, until he makes it right for attacking me over and over for no reason whatsoever, he will continue to be shit in my book.

So, again, I got no issues with you whatsoever. But GUWAPO asked for this himself.

He's an asshole and I don't like him. Sorry.

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 07:50 PM
As GUWAPO has already pointed out, I do think there were certain guitar tracks from those years that had some great playing (pity about the awful singing). BLACK 'N' BLUE sounds simple to me...but it's a good riff and the solo has that CVH sound to it. Again, too bad the song is ruined by horrible lyrics and awfully bad 80s singing.

Guitar and Drums sound pretty good on quite a few Hagar/Halen albums. I dont deny that at all. Its the Spamster that kills it for me too.

Rikk
Dude, I have three kids , a fulltime job, and plenty of friends. Last time I checked you were beating me in posts and avg. We are just having some fun, fucking around.

Yeah. I'd like to know why he can't stand up for himself, BT? I know he's already PM'd a couple of people whining about my treatment of him.

Where the hell was that kind of desire for peace when he told everyone the Pen was going down? He tried to get the fucking Pen closed just to get at me. And for what?

He's a big boy. He can take care of himself.

Bill Lumbergh

He's been telling people even recently that I need to go down.

Holy shit, watch yourself dude. He may call in the big guns..........

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 07:51 PM

I know... ;) Am I beating you at posts and average too? Damn I beat you at everything. Whats it like always being #2? :D

MAX
Dude, I have plenty of friends.

Suuuuuuuure you do............ :p

Rikk
Guitar and Drums sound pretty good on quite a few Hagar/Halen albums. I dont deny that at all. Its the Spamster that kills it for me too.

Yup. One could probably name a lot of music that would sound good if Dave were singing. But Sam really knows how to ruin a song. I can't stand the fact that they gave him a mic. He's a moron and has no talent. Why the hell would they let him sing for Van Halen?

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 07:53 PM
better than the Billy Squire idea. Phew, we dodged a fucking bullet there.

Big Troubles
11-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Suuuuuuuure you do............ :p

LMAO!