PDA

View Full Version : FORD/Elvis/Icon are Nazis/Retards/BCE Threads

conmee
11-11-2004, 01:34 PM
Folks,

Threads in this forum that are not expressly political in content or nature, and that fail to address what a person of common sense and regular intelligence would consider even moderately relevant to topics that fall under politics, terrorism, or other newsworthy events both locally and globally that reference government, privacy, oil prices, or the BCE will be moved/closed/deleted. lol

In addition, personal attacks are ENCOURAGED, but only in the context of a thread in which the attack takes place. For instance, if you believe FORD is a total RETARD, then say that in the context of a thread in which FORD states a position (as he usually does) and you choose to disagree with him and call his intelligence, patriotism, physique, or religious beliefs into question. Do this for anyone and everyone (myself included) in this forum, in this manner.

Threads that are created simply to foster personal attacks against a mod or soldier of RothArmy (or webbies too, lol) are NOT tolerated in this forum. Take that kind of discussion to the DUMP or Hitchworld, for example.

To net it out: keep things in this forum relevant. And keep attacks on folks relevant and related to their postings in the various threads.

FORD, Elvis, and I don't agree on everything, hell... I don't think FORD, Elvis, or me and most people around here agree on everything, but that's what makes the forum great. If you don't like FORD posting a pic of Bush with a Hitler-mustache, let him know IN THAT THREAD, not in a new thread just designed to call him a 'tard. And if you don't want Elvis quoting Old Testament scripture to condemn gays, don't create threads that call out Elvis for being a closet homo, and if you don't want cheap gas prices or want to drive gas guzzling V8s while handing out driver licenses to illegal immigrants, please don't start threads calling me out for being an "illegal taco eater"... lmao

We all have different ideas, opinions, beliefs. And some of us get really riled and fired up, but at the end of the day, let's have just a little respect for each other left in the tank. Not much, maybe just 1%, you know, basic respect for fellow humans. And the forums will run smoothly.

Personal attack threads are PROTECTED at RothArmy, but will be moved to appropriate forums (unless, I'm attacked, in which case the thread will be deleted, and user banned... ;) ). And any attachments or content that fucks up a thread so completely that it interferes with the vast majority of RothArmy soldiers being able to read or enjoy the thread will be edited/deleted as necessary. This is a last resort and will only be conducted in extreme circumstances, but FORD, Elvis, and Dr. Love all have the ability to edit/delete within the context of the above-mentioned criteria. And in 99% of the cases, the webbies support their judgement.

Thank you for your time.. lmao

SIEG OIL!!!
SIEG ICON!!!

BCE UBER ALLES!!!

Icon.

Figs
11-11-2004, 01:38 PM
Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that shit just goes right out the window.

Figs
11-11-2004, 01:39 PM
You'll excuse me, gentlemen. Your business is politics, mine is running a saloon.

Figs
11-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Politics makes liars of us all, lieutenant

conmee
11-11-2004, 01:40 PM
Well, if you put it that way Figs... lol

Congrats on post #2000!!

SIEG OIL!!!
SIEG ICON!!!
BCE UBER ALLES!!!

Icon.

Figs
You've betrayed your country. You've passed on numerous military secrets to Moscow, and endangered the lives of British men and women. And I'd say you've weakened NATO. Perhaps irretrievably. Just you, and your schoolboy politics, and your idiotically conceited face of your own importance!

Figs
Remember the first rule of politics. The ballots don't make the results, the counters make the results. The counters. Keep counting.

Figs
11-11-2004, 01:41 PM
I've learned there are three things you don't discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin.

Figs
11-11-2004, 01:41 PM
Kill everyone now! Condone first degree murder! Advocate cannibalism! Eat shit! Filth is my politics! Filth is my life!

Figs
11-11-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by conmee

Congrats on post #2000!!

Thank you kind Sir; sorry to spam up your thread....

conmee
11-11-2004, 01:49 PM
Figs,

Spam is my friend! And I respect my brethren from both Britain and upstate New York.

Moscow is our ALLY now that the great divide of communism and the Berlin Wall has fallen... they will help us with Iraq as we will invariably get involved with the Chechen conflift (I'm sure there is a natural gas pipeline slant in there somewhere)... the BCE saw and will see to that... If it weren't for the US, there wouldn't be a NATO... the French have never been able to defend themselves, and the Germans don't have the money to maintain a world-class military (of course, their constitution limits their ability to raise a significant army), and the British basically TIED with Argentina during the Falklands... lmao

If anything, Western Europe has become dumb, fat, happy, and drunk behind the support of the BCE and Amerika's military might... please don't hate me because my military keeps Britain's freedoms safe from the French.... lamo Britain, France, Germany, and Israel as the 54th states...

SIEG OIL!!!
SIEG ICON!!!
BCE UBER ALLES!!

Icon.

Nickdfresh
11-11-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Figs
You've betrayed your country. You've passed on numerous military secrets to Moscow, and endangered the lives of British men and women. And I'd say you've weakened NATO. Perhaps irretrievably. Just you, and your schoolboy politics, and your idiotically conceited face of your own importance!

Stop quoting John LeCarre' novels! -LOL Good choice though.

FORD
11-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Whatever Figs is drinking, pass a couple of 'em down this way :gulp:

Dr. Love
11-11-2004, 06:37 PM
Btw, all threads that call dumbass den a fuckstick (or any variant of insult) will be stickied and highly revered in this forum.

By the authority of my 6 crowns, it is so!!

Dr. Love
11-11-2004, 06:40 PM
Oh, and by the power of greyskull, too.

FORD
11-11-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Oh, and by the power of greyskull, too. http://www-solar.mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk/~davidp/skeletor.jpg
Greyskull will be MINE!! He he heh heh !!

Denny
11-11-2004, 07:32 PM
fUCKING AWESOME PIC

http://www-solar.mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk/~davidp/skeletor.jpg

Denny
11-11-2004, 07:36 PM
FORD is a retard.....99% of what he posts is GARBAGE

:)

HELLVIS
11-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Ford is my shepard
I shall not want
Lo though I may walk through the valley of the shadow of the dolls
I shall fear no evil...

Dr. Love
11-11-2004, 07:49 PM
looks like you got that 1% on him.

Guitar Shark
11-11-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
looks like you got that 1% on him.

LOL, no shit. :D

HELLVIS
11-11-2004, 08:02 PM
He maketh me to lie down my hot wheels...

FORD
11-11-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by HELLVIS
Ford is my shepard
I shall not want
Lo though I may walk through the valley of the shadow of the dolls
I shall fear no evil...

"Valley Of The Dolls"
(Billy Idol/Tony James)

Into the valley of the dolls
Went the gang of four
Song number one and the rhythm up amping
Drummer beats down 4/4 rock ranking
A bass so deep thud thud spines shaking
And all around mad eyes are rolling
Made up and stunning
As the feet get moving
As the pressure rising
White faces staring
As into the valley of the dolls
- go the gang of four
Song after song rockettes up rocking
One hundred watts scream man
My ears are bleedin'
Hot bodies charged blonde locks a' givin'
And all around - young girls are fainting
Their hearts a pumpin'
As the spikes are dancing
Shank girl shanking
I saw love vibrating
- go the gallant four
4 skulls are splitting
5 fingers are clicking
6 strings are burning
7th hour approaching
8 legs are stomping
9 lives are groovin'
10 thousand coasting
X generating
Into the valley

Seshmeister
11-12-2004, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by conmee
and the British basically TIED with Argentina during the Falklands... lmao

WTF?:D

That was a clear win.

This coming from a San Franciscan with a flower in his hair whose cuntry got it's ass kicked by Somalia...:D

Nickdfresh
11-12-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
WTF?:D

That was a clear win.

This coming from a San Franciscan with a flower in his hair whose cuntry got it's ass kicked by Somalia...:D

Not true! We graciouslly decided not to level Somalia because:

1.) The place was mostly already leveled!

2.) They were playing the "race card"

conmee
11-12-2004, 09:10 AM
Sesh,

That fookin' hurt my feelings... I'm from SoCal (San Diego) not San Fran... just because I wear flowers in my hair and spent 5 years in the Gay Area doesn't make me gay.... lmao

As for the Falklands, I guess it's a win since you sank the entire Argentine navy with Genrealissimo Exxon Valdez, their prized WWI battlecruise taking a close torpedo hit, and sinking from fright... lmao

SIEG OIL!!!
SIEG ARGENTINA!!
SIEG ICON!!!!
BCE UBER ALLES!!!

Icon.

FORD
12-31-2004, 03:51 PM
Bump.

Figs
12-31-2004, 03:56 PM
May the bright flame of enthusiasm never be extinguished. It alone gives light and warmth to the creative art of modern political propaganda. This art rose from the depths of the people and in order to search out its roots and locate its power, it must always return to these depths. It may be alright to possess power based upon guns, it is however better and more gratifying to win and also to champion the hearts of the people.

twonabomber
01-01-2005, 02:28 AM
Originally posted in Denny's sig
Dear Dickhead
Use a smaller picture for your sig or you will be banned.
POJO

wow, i didn't get one of those emails.

FORD
03-15-2005, 06:01 PM
Bump

Dr. Love
03-15-2005, 08:40 PM
what's the bumping?

Dr. Love
03-15-2005, 08:40 PM
Btw, what happened to my other 2 crowns?

DrMaddVibe
03-15-2005, 09:09 PM
Nothing but yeah bia-tch!

Viking
03-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Hey, Icon, why don't you just rename this forum 'Democratic Underground Lite' and hand out tinfoil hats at the door? :D Christ Almighty. Talk about watching your old neighborhood turn into a slum.......:monkey: