PDA

View Full Version : Sticky this bitch...

baltimoreoriole
11-11-2004, 06:27 PM
panamark..... "Yea I gonna sticky this thread. Oh yea. Out of Sammy Cheeses mouth."

You fucking looser. Go suck on your mom's tit before Sammy gets to it. Oh cool, maybe 500 fans are going to see DLR shake is 55 year old ass. Real nice.

You crusty bastard. How many hours do you sit here and worship that egostistical bastard. About 50? Fuck dude. So when you go to bed do you dream about DLR thirty fucking years ago singing Running with the devil?

Fuck you. What a waste of fucking time. Ohhhh, let me get off the shitter quick so I can post something NEW on a web site about a singer who is old enough to collect social fucking security. My guess is he needs it.

Tip of the hat HAHAHAHAHA

Go spank off to some old DLR song while looking at Roth's picture I know is hung up in your bedroom.

Real fucking great. How the fuck do you actually pay for this website to exist? Charity?

Go to hell. PAnamerk can go fuck a pig.

Denny
11-11-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by baltimoreoriole
panamark..... "Yea I gonna sticky this thread. Oh yea. Out of Sammy Cheeses mouth."

You fucking looser. Go suck on your mom's tit before Sammy gets to it. Oh cool, maybe 500 fans are going to see DLR shake is 55 year old ass. Real nice.

You crusty bastard. How many hours do you sit here and worship that egostistical bastard. About 50? Fuck dude. So when you go to bed do you dream about DLR thirty fucking years ago singing Running with the devil?

Fuck you. What a waste of fucking time. Ohhhh, let me get off the shitter quick so I can post something NEW on a web site about a singer who is old enough to collect social fucking security. My guess is he needs it.

Go spank off to some old DLR song while looking at Roth's picture I know is hung up in your bedroom.

Real fucking great. How the fuck do you actually pay for this website to exist? Charity?

Denny
11-11-2004, 06:29 PM
bye

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2004, 06:37 PM

Hahahahahaha........you pathetic wanker!!
I love it when one of Spammy's will-knots lobs off and posts here.
Loser, why does Dave scare you so?

baltimoreoriole
11-11-2004, 06:38 PM
Where did the cool spacecraft go? Mr. 12 year old

baltimoreoriole
11-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

Dude it is not Roth that scares me. It the fact that this fucking Vegas line singer actually has roadies. AND A FUCKING FAN SITE !!!

Not DLR, he is cool in my book. Kinda reminds me of Millie Vanille and their 15 minutes of fame. I give Roth his props. He fizzled out after about 30 minutes.

Vegas baby, vegas!!!! Lets ride

smaz
11-11-2004, 06:46 PM
Dude it is not Roth that scares me. It the fact that this fucking Vegas line singer actually has roadies. AND A FUCKING FAN SITE !!!

Not DLR, he is cool in my book. Kinda reminds me of Millie Vanille and their 15 minutes of fame. I give Roth his props. He fizzled out after about 30 minutes.

Don't see you having a fan site behind you?? Dave's got one and you're part of it. If he was that bad then why are you here?

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2004, 06:50 PM

I'll tell you right now, 4000 people wouldn't have driven all the

way to Rama to see the Spam Fag solo!

Ya CUNT!!

smaz
11-11-2004, 06:52 PM
I'll tell you right now, 4000 people wouldn't have driven all the

way to Rama to see the Spam Fag solo!

If I could of, I would have flown there to go see Roth. I wouldn't even open the door if Van Hagar were playing in my back garden. Actually, maybe, if I had something worthless to throw at 'em.

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by smaz
If I could of, I would have flown there to go see Roth. I wouldn't even open the door if Van Hagar were playing in my back garden. Actually, maybe, if I had something worthless to throw at 'em.

The 30 year old tins of SPAM at the back of the cupboard.

smaz
11-11-2004, 07:09 PM
30 year old tins of Spam for 60 year old Spam........ Sounds good!! Nice one guwapo! I knew there was a good reason for saving them :)

Panamark
11-11-2004, 11:35 PM

LMAO ! I love it when people are so far off the truth it makes me laugh.

Dude, Im in my 30's, own my own company, could retire easily today, have *THE* most gorgeous girlfriend in the world, and Im in good health.

My life is fucking awesome.

I wish some of my good luck your way.

As for your farmyard fantasies, Im guessing thats what attracts you
to Hagar. That Portly old Red faced Chap does resemble a farmyard
pig. Unfortunately I dont share these same beastiality attractions,
but hey, thanks for the kind wishes anyway. Im sure theres many
pigly people you can hook up with at the Hagar gigs.,

Bless you baltimoreoriole, and all your pigly dreams and aspirations !

sambo
11-11-2004, 11:57 PM

Dude, you are fucking hilarious... go and eat 30 tins of Spam and spend the night face down in Cabo with Mona... or fall asleep to "When It's Love" with your little night light on..

Hagar is very ordinary, Dave is far from it, you work it out cockforehead..

Thanks for brightening up my afternoon you fucking loser..

Fabulous Shadow
11-12-2004, 12:24 AM
Hey I like a lil Cabo Wabo but this thread STINKS!
Pmark ROCKS and so does his lady!

sambo
11-12-2004, 12:39 AM
Hey Fab, no harm no foul... :D

Cheers..

Rikk
11-12-2004, 01:05 AM

I think you're the last person that should try and attack an attacker of this site, asshole. Now go cut the mullet and shut the fuck up.

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 01:33 AM
Ohhhh, let me get off the shitter quick so I can post something NEW on a web site about a singer who is old enough to collect social fucking security.

Actually, you mixed your singers up and your facts on social security. You can start collecting social security beginning at age 62, but the age where you can fully start payments is 65. Dave is only 50, whereas Sammy is 57. If any of them is going to start collecting social security anytime soon, it would Sammy in about 5-8 years. Dave still has 15 years to go :)

Rikk
11-12-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Actually, you mixed your singers up and your facts on social security. You can start collecting social security beginning at age 62, but the age where you can fully start payments is 65. Dave is only 50, whereas Sammy is 57. If any of them is going to start collecting social security anytime soon, it would Sammy in about 5-8 years. Dave still has 15 years to go :)

Yup, Sammy's VERY old.

Mind you, Sammy seemed old and out of touch pretty much the minute he left Montrose. He's an old, useless, hack of a shitty rock star.

FORD
11-12-2004, 02:08 AM
Is Kid Lauderdale back again?? :rolleyes:

MAX
11-12-2004, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Hey I like a lil Cabo Wabo but this thread STINKS!
Pmark ROCKS and so does his lady!

Fab,

You are pushing it at this point so just stop. Both Mary and Mark are VERY CLOSE to me so just hang back, deal?

Fabulous Shadow
11-12-2004, 02:12 AM
Sammy is 57? Hell, he's out of my dating range...

Fabulous Shadow
11-12-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Fab,

You are pushing it at this point so just stop. Both Mary and Mark are VERY CLOSE to me so just hang back, deal?

Pushing What? I dig um BOTH too...
You are looking for ANYTHING to call me on, it's obvious.

Matt White
11-12-2004, 09:56 AM

You fucking looser.
You crusty bastard.
Fuck you. What a waste of fucking time.
Go spank off to some old DLR song

BWAHAHAH!!! Angry young man. Sounds like pent up homo frustration.

ALinChainz
11-12-2004, 01:28 PM

You fucking looser.

"Looser"?

Nuff said ...

Panamark rules .. if you don't know, you better ask somebody.

MAX
11-12-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Pushing What? I dig um BOTH too...
You are looking for ANYTHING to call me on, it's obvious.

I do apologize for that one. It was a misunderstanding on my part.

Fabulous Shadow
11-13-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I do apologize for that one. It was a misunderstanding on my part.

No Need ;)

baltimoreoriole
11-15-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Panamark

Dude, Im in my 30's, own my own company, could retire easily today, have *THE* most gorgeous girlfriend in the world, and Im in good health.

So what you are saying is that your "gorgeous" girlfriend is cool w/ you pimpin' a has been? She might be pretty but sounds like to me she a dumb as a brick bat. And I guess it is cool you own your own company. But a carpet cleaner owns his own business too. If you got it goin on, you aren't pluggin a has been. You are plugging your girlie down somewhere in the Bahamas.

And why are ou telling me your life story? Got something to prove. i'll give you some time to think and respond and return to the site in about a week. Like normal people who interact w/ real people and not a fucking screen. Pal.

smaz
11-15-2004, 08:40 PM
So what you are saying is that your "gorgeous" girlfriend is cool w/ you pimpin' a has been? She might be pretty but sounds like to me she a dumb as a brick bat. And I guess it is cool you own your own company. But a carpet cleaner owns his own business too. If you got it goin on, you aren't pluggin a has been. You are plugging your girlie down somewhere in the Bahamas.

And why are ou telling me your life story? Got something to prove. i'll give you some time to think and respond and return to the site in about a week. Like normal people who interact w/ real people and not a fucking screen. Pal.

He's saying he's not a loser. And I'm sure absolutley everybody else would too. I would. ALinChainz did. So that's already 3 - 1. Now piss off.

baltimoreoriole
11-15-2004, 08:50 PM
He's saying he's not a loser. And I'm sure absolutley everybody else would too. I would. ALinChainz did. So that's already 3 - 1. Now piss off.

Someone a little more confident about themselves would not move a thread to the closet. I guess I hit a little close to home for a few here.

That is O.K. by me and as far as pissing off......you need to move a little more to the right.......thats it. Now open up. :tool:

MAX
11-15-2004, 09:01 PM
Someone a little more confident about themselves would not move a thread to the closet. I guess I hit a little close to home for a few here.

That is O.K. by me and as far as pissing off......you need to move a little more to the right.......thats it. Now open up. :tool:

Hey fucker.

I fucking moved this out of Main you cunt!!!! So bring it on cos it DID NOT BELONG THERE!!!!

Regardless, you can go fuck yourself for talking shit about my stellar friend Mark and his girlfriend!!!

Panamark
11-16-2004, 04:12 AM

What, do you specialize in stating absolute shit about people
you have no idea about ?? My fiance dumb ?? Thats
even funnier than telling me what a loser I am..

My fiance has her Masters of Science. (I know, its ridiculous
for me to tell you that, as you have no idea what that even means)

I own an IT company and have an exclusive contract with one of the
top ten companies in Australia.

Why am I telling you this ?? Cause you, you little piece of insignificant sheep shit, are the total loser. Learn to accept it.
I just wanted you to get an idea of my life. Ive been blessed, and the
first to admit it. Nothing you can say to me could even vaguely wipe
the smile of my face these days. Life is sweet..

You think Im an internet bound geek ?? I actually post here when
Im in my office. Its a bit of fun inbetween work (and yes I can do
whatever the fuck I want at work, I own the show !)

I didnt move this thread, by the way, in fact I find it funny. You couldnt be more wrong about me and my fiance if you tried..

So fuck off while you still have no shred of credibility left.

A less significant piece of nothingness, Ive never met.

Panamark
11-16-2004, 04:27 AM

Does this guy even realize he has been interacting with people via a computer screen ?? LOL....

This could be Kiddie Lauderdale. :D Same mentality level.

baltimoreoriole
11-16-2004, 08:21 AM
What, do you specialize in stating absolute shit about people
you have no idea about ?? My fiance dumb ?? Thats
even funnier than telling me what a loser I am..

My fiance has her Masters of Science. (I know, its ridiculous
for me to tell you that, as you have no idea what that even means)

I own an IT company and have an exclusive contract with one of the
top ten companies in Australia.

Why am I telling you this ?? Cause you, you little piece of insignificant sheep shit, are the total loser. Learn to accept it.
I just wanted you to get an idea of my life. Ive been blessed, and the
first to admit it. Nothing you can say to me could even vaguely wipe
the smile of my face these days. Life is sweet..

You think Im an internet bound geek ?? I actually post here when
Im in my office. Its a bit of fun inbetween work (and yes I can do
whatever the fuck I want at work, I own the show !)

I didnt move this thread, by the way, in fact I find it funny. You couldnt be more wrong about me and my fiance if you tried..

So fuck off while you still have no shred of credibility left.

A less significant piece of nothingness, Ive never met.

All that and you are STILL pimpin a fucking Vegas line singer. Thus you are a looser. As far as your girlfriend, I dunno, maybe you are hung. But I doubt many females give a flying fuck about that washed up has been wearing a mop on his head. What I have NO doubt about is that no woman would consider it "normal" to be a part of support group for DLR that seems remarkably reminiscent of Alcholics Anonymous. No amount of college is going to change that.

Try accepting this fact and it will be easier to ingnor people like me. Personally, I am getting a kick at posting some facts about this lead ass singer in an inflammitory manner and actually getting a response.

Mark, step the fuck up and put this thread on main and defend this habit for all the world to see.

Tell you mod who moved this thread he is a tool as well.

Panamark
11-16-2004, 08:37 AM
Dude, you not only tried to call me a stupid loser (check the spelling )
Looser is what Sammy's butthole is, after a night with the Sisters,
but you tried to diss my woman. She and I are both intelligent
professionals, as are many folks who post here.

You would be surprised at the number of IT professionals that
post here,

Roth is a far better songwriter and lyricist than Sammy will ever
be. Both cant sing in their former registers. So give us the
real original singer. I aint pimpin anyone. Original Van Halen
is one of many hard rock metal bands I loved. Van Hagar
is a pop band I dislike.

Its all about the original band dude...

Some advice, dont assume crap about people. So far you
are way wrong. The only thing you got right is Im well hung :D

If you are a sammy fan, heres a present for you :

www.vhforums.com

Peace, (But never diss my lady again, ok)
Thats not cool. She hasnt even had the right of reply.
She posts here, and would put your illiterate waffling
to shame..

Now on your way, and embrace Van Halen, not Van Hagar.

You have my permission to bother others, keep testing
the waters, you might actually find some on your level...

I would follow that link I provided, a lot of them are as
ignorant as you.

smaz
11-16-2004, 04:42 PM

Well, Panamark didn't move it. Idiot. And me a tool..... LMAO! Good one.

Dude, you not only tried to call me a stupid loser (check the spelling )
Looser is what Sammy's butthole is, after a night with the Sisters,

:rofl: Great one Panamark! And the kids that Mary teaches are probably smarter than this 'looser' anyway :D

SweetSecrets
11-16-2004, 07:34 PM

"hyp-o-crite - n. someone who practices hypocrisy, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs" (Random House, 1992).

baltimoreoriole
11-16-2004, 07:36 PM
Ya know, I guess when I see DLR I see a washed up has been. Smaz and Panamark, what do you see?

Seems like to me that we have a severe difference of opinion of the man. It is not to take anything away from DLR during his heyday. But it is really like a professional baseball player being retired for 15 years and then coming back to show everyone who the boss is. For the sake of real Van Halen fans, let us hope the only thing we remember of Van Halen is from 1984 and not 2004 (or 05 or 06)

I mean Panamark, does that register with you. You have the main heading on your site as Van Halen / DLR Main Discussion?!!? Dude that was 20 years ago!!!!

Let me rephrase my arguement another way. (At the risk of it being diminished some cute retort) What are you guys pumped up about anyhow?

Is it the history of the man DLR?
Is it what DLR is doing now?
OR...
Is it what DLR might do in the future w/ Van Halen?

Not to answer your question. But I spent a few minutes at Vhforums. What is the beef? At least the band is touring. My thoughts about Vhforums is that the posters would be cool whether DLR or Hagar fronted the band. I see some of the posts on this site and the mojority of the comments are so negative against Hagar.

Ya know, the man is trying to make a living. panamark commented to me about not assuming anything about anyone. Good advise. I'll take my medicine once you take yours.How about you not assume anything about Hagar. If you were in his shoes would you do any different? Do you really think Sammy is the reason DLR is not in the band? No, he is not.

If DLR was viable, DLR would be singing w/ Van Halen right now. (Pardon the Pun)

Are you really in Australia? And smaz, you from England?

Just a question. Do you have any idea how the U.S. population sees DLR today? It is not good. And when i called DLR a Vegas line singer, nothing could be closer to the truth. Is it bad for DLR? No. Everyone needs to make a dollar. Is he the icon that this site covets. Not in the least.

Of course, I could be on a fan website of Journey fans. i would probably be getting the same response from diehard fans.

In fact, let me go there now and see what other washed up singers are being idolized on the internet. i might just suprise myself. Goooday mate.

lms2
11-16-2004, 07:44 PM
Listen... you are entitled to your opinion... we just don't want to hear it.

Van Halen = DAVE, Eddie, Alex and Michael. If you want to worship Van Hagar, there are sites for that, and trust me... most of us won't follow you there to critize your opinion, but this site is dedicated to DAVID LEE ROTH, the greatest front man in rock and roll history.

We are pumped because we are pumped... thats the kind of people Dave is, and that is the kind of people we are. Today we celebrate Dave because he is becoming an EMT and we think that is awesome.

Last week we celebrated Dave because he performed two kick ass shows and made us proud. Rock on David, anyway you want it baby... you are still the man!

Next week we will celebrate that David will be performing New Years Eve in Orlando. Dave is New Years Eve... if you don't believe me, just ask him!

There are many different people on this site, and we like to cuss and discuss what makes him the best, but the fact of the matter, Dave is something different to each of us. But he has impacted all of us. Thats why we are here.

Why are you here?

smaz
11-16-2004, 07:46 PM
I am from England. And what we pumped up about?? Talking to loads of people who are just like us. Hey, Dave isn't quite as popular as he was years ago, but we don't give a shit about how popular he is. We care about the music made and that's the part we enjoy. Hell, he could be the most hated man on earth, but Little Guitars would still sound fantastic. The thing we like is the music, and Dave's personality. Dave's still got the same great personality and the music is just as fantastic. I couldn't care less if when he plays here next I was the only one that turned up. I couldn't care if he wasn't popular. And there's more to Dave than Vegas.

smaz
11-16-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by SweetSecrets
"hyp-o-crite - n. someone who practices hypocrisy, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs" (Random House, 1992).

:lol: Fantastic SS!!!!

lms2
11-16-2004, 08:00 PM
and he still looks good in tight britches!

baltimoreoriole
11-16-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by lms2
Listen... you are entitled to your opinion... we just don't want to hear it.

Van Halen = DAVE, Eddie, Alex and Michael. If you want to worship Van Hagar, there are sites for that, and trust me... most of us won't follow you there to critize your opinion, but this site is dedicated to DAVID LEE ROTH, the greatest front man in rock and roll history.

We are pumped because we are pumped... thats the kind of people Dave is, and that is the kind of people we are. Today we celebrate Dave because he is becoming an EMT and we think that is awesome.

Last week we celebrated Dave because he performed two kick ass shows and made us proud. Rock on David, anyway you want it baby... you are still the man!

Next week we will celebrate that David will be performing New Years Eve in Orlando. Dave is New Years Eve... if you don't believe me, just ask him!

There are many different people on this site, and we like to cuss and discuss what makes him the best, but the fact of the matter, Dave is something different to each of us. But he has impacted all of us. Thats why we are here.

Why are you here?

OK Ims i'll bite. I am here because of sheer curiosity. I heard about the site a few months ago when the site came up on a Washington Redskins web site. It also was when there were rumors about Van Hagar playing at Oriole Park. I was in the know on the post game thing that Van Halen was going to do. you might search my posts from August to see why I was here then.

Pure curiosity, that is why I am here. I dunno, you a sports fan? Do you know a player who was in their prime in 1984?!? Lets pick the best baseball player from 1984. You and I. Then go on the internet and lets go see how many fan site are dedicated to 24/7 coverage of what they do today. i wonder how many 50 year old baseball players are EMT's? A few I am sure.

I don't begrudge you the right to be a fan of DLR. I just question why the fanaticism? Panamark stickyed a post where Sammy Hagar was quoted as saying things were over after the tour ends. SO WHAT?!?!?!

How is stickying a thread about Sammy Hagar "pro DLR"? How is a Sammy insult generator paying homage to a 50 year old wash job? Is it just something to band together and talk about? If DLR still has it going on, why all the negativism? Why not push the positives? That would be a rhetorical question.

Because he is an EMT who playes side shows in Vegas and to 200-300 fanatical fans in major cities. FIne,fine,fine.

But don't make this site out for something it is not.

1)It is not a pro DLR site. It is a pro piss on Hagar and the "sisters"
2)Don't make this out to be a site about a popular star, because DLR is not.
3)Try for five minutes to see how the outside world views this site. My best guess is that it is a site designed to gin up support for DLR/Van Halen reunion. How you try to represent that is amazinly sophomoric to say the least.
4)Do NOT say you are pumped up about DLR being a nurse and expect me not to smirk.

Anyhow, continue with your stuff. I will be w/ the silent majority who sees this site for what it is. Of course if you have not figured that out by now, my telling you would not change much.

lms2
11-16-2004, 08:11 PM
I guess the point is that Roth Army Members don't give a shit how the silent majority see this site. I am not a babe ruth fan... he did nothing for my life, inspired me in no way.... but that could be why I don't hang out on a babe ruth site.

I am not a member of AA... glad this is not an AA site. (we do have a thread though)

Is somebody making you stay here? Who is. Are you stuck in the pen and they won't let you out? Really. You don't have to feel the same as us, thats not what we have a problem with. We have a problem with you telling us someone we look up to is stupid. And you can take that meaning David Lee Roth, or Panamark and Sweet Secrets.

These are great people. Your coming here to attack them tells me that I don't like you very much. You might be okay in real life... but on this message board, that makes you scum.

Please leave now. This is not the right place for you. I think a person with average intelligence would have figured that out when they logged on and didn't like what they saw. But I understand. Some people need a little more instruction than that.

Have a nice day; somewhere else!

SweetSecrets
11-16-2004, 08:14 PM
So what you are saying is that your "gorgeous" girlfriend is cool w/ you pimpin' a has been? She might be pretty but sounds like to me she a dumb as a brick bat.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. David the Diamond rocks!

This site isn't what you think "PAL." You can take your stereotype of internet forum posters and shove it right up your ass. Most of the guys/gals that post here are respectful individuals with professional careers. Not to mention they have the dignity to respect individuals beyond a sterotype. Do you realize that with the flitch of a finger those you so bluntly determine as low-lifes, have the power to brush you off the site as quickly as you joined? Oh that's right, my bad, cause you have a "normal" life! We are so boastfully jealous of you!

If you were to step out of you ignorance for a minute, pull the stick out of your ass, and listen to Fair Warning a few times to get the DREAM daisies out of your system; you might find that IT IS POSSIBLE FOR REALLY COOL ATTRACTIVE AND SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE TO COMMUNICATE ON THE INTERNET. You don't have to be a fat fourteen year old with braces and a hard-on to think Sammy Hagar sucks. In fact, most of us have quite a control of our hard-ons (or libido in my case) to be able to resist pushing that button to BAN your insult throwing ass, and respect your individual (yet idiotic) opinions. Be thankful you have the freedom to come and go as you wish. You mock yourself, do you realize?

As for Panamark...He is the most adorable man that has ever existed in my life. Thank God he's not NORMAL like you! How fucking boring. We do it all, and still have time to talk to individuals around the world on a ROCK forum. I just got back from Sydney two weeks ago. He payed $3,000 Australia dollars for me to see him for two days because I am so busy completing my Masters degree and that was all the time I had to visit. Can you shell out that kind of money from your pocket; or more importantly, can you LOVE someone so selflessly? You call this boring and trifle? How many times have you flown to Australia for less than 72 hours?

Speaking of hard-on's :) ....Well, I am a lady, I don't need to go there. I'll just say he ROCKS my little rocker world in more ways than one. ;)

I love you, my Sexy Super Mod! Only YOU know the Sweetest of my Secrets!

baltimoreoriole
11-16-2004, 08:18 PM
I guess the point is that Roth Army Members don't give a shit how the silent majority see this site. I am not a babe ruth fan... he did nothing for my life, inspired me in no way.... but that could be why I don't hang out on a babe ruth site.

I am not a member of AA... glad this is not an AA site. (we do have a thread though)

Is somebody making you stay here? Who is. Are you stuck in the pen and they won't let you out? Really. You don't have to feel the same as us, thats not what we have a problem with. We have a problem with you telling us someone we look up to is stupid. And you can take that meaning David Lee Roth, or Panamark and Sweet Secrets.

These are great people. Your coming here to attack them tells me that I don't like you very much. You might be okay in real life... but on this message board, that makes you scum.

Please leave now. This is not the right place for you. I think a person with average intelligence would have figured that out when they logged on and didn't like what they saw. But I understand. Some people need a little more instruction than that.

Have a nice day; somewhere else!

Just one more question. You expect you'll be here in five years making 30 posts a day? If you can honestly answer that question w/ a yes then I guess i'll buy your story that DLR means EVERYTHING to you. But since I am probably not going to get an honest response from you. I'll just sit here in my pen w/ the satisfaction of knowing that YOU know your habit of making 30 posts a day on a washed up DLR board is strange to say the least.

MAX
11-16-2004, 08:18 PM
Go Mary!!!! Go!!!! :D

SweetSecrets
11-16-2004, 08:20 PM
May the ARMY prevail!

(Hey all! I have missed you!)

lms2
11-16-2004, 08:24 PM
Just one more question. You expect you'll be here in five years making 30 posts a day? If you can honestly answer that question w/ a yes then I guess i'll buy your story that DLR means EVERYTHING to you. But since I am probably not going to get an honest response from you. I'll just sit here in my pen w/ the satisfaction of knowing that YOU know your habit of making 30 posts a day on a washed up DLR board is strange to say the least.

Don't believe I ever said I was here making 30 posts a day two years ago, and definitely can't say what I will be doing in five years. What I said was, its why I am here now. You on the other hand have no good reason to be here, so why don't you go read Sweet Secrets response one last time... and get the fuck out?

MAX
11-16-2004, 08:27 PM
May the ARMY prevail!

(Hey all! I have missed you!)

It's stellar to see you posting again Mary!!!!

baltimoreoriole
11-16-2004, 08:27 PM
You can take your stereotype of internet forum posters and shove it right up your ass. Do you realize that with the flitch of a finger those you so bluntly determine as low-lifes, have the power to brush you off the site as quickly as you joined? We are so boastfully jealous of you!

step out of you ignorance for a minute, pull the stick out of your ass, get the DREAM daisies out of your system; You don't have to be a fat fourteen year old with braces and a hard-on to think Sammy Hagar sucks. BAN your insult throwing ass, Be thankful you have the freedom to come and go as you wish. You mock yourself, do you realize?

How fucking boring.

nice.

SweetSecrets
11-16-2004, 08:31 PM
nice.

your not

baltimoreoriole
11-16-2004, 08:33 PM
your not

How would you know?

SweetSecrets
11-16-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by MAX
It's stellar to see you posting again Mary!!!!

Well, I have to present my action resarch project tomorrow, but I think I can fit in a little procrastination.:D

SweetSecrets
11-16-2004, 08:38 PM
How would you know?

Hard evidence....

You fucking looser. Go suck on your mom's tit before Sammy gets to it.

Nice people, don't say such things.

baltimoreoriole
11-16-2004, 08:47 PM
Hard evidence....

Nice people, don't say such things.

Shall I pursue, with your diligence similar comments by Mark? Does that make him a bad person??

My guess is I could find similar comment from your posting in the past.

Bottom line.

Panamark
11-16-2004, 09:12 PM
Shall I pursue, with your diligence similar comments by Mark? Does that make him a bad person??

Bottom line.

Because we are merely responding to your unwarranted attacks on my person. You are the initiating fuckwit, we are just reacting.

You are not a nice person, Ive read your first address to me.

Yeah, Im not a very nice person at all when addressing not very nice people. You started it, idiot.

Im sure you have enough sense to figure that one out.

Rikk
11-16-2004, 09:20 PM

Bottom line.

Pathetic cocksucker. Get a life or a hobby or something.

The PEN isn't even good enough for you, asshole.:mad:

MAX
11-16-2004, 09:22 PM
Mark,

Who is this idiot cos I'm getting really sick of his crap towards Mary and yourself?

Rikk
11-16-2004, 09:25 PM
Me too! Mark is my buddy and one of the nicest and fairest people on this site. And I've heard nothing but stellar things about Mary.

Say the word, Mark, and we'll get Merle to sit on this asshole.

sambo
11-16-2004, 09:27 PM

Bottom line.

You started this fuckhead... the majority of the people on this board are decent people with a bloody good sense of humour, who can actually have decent conversations, hell, even have major differences of opinion, but be able to discuss them in an adult, and sometimes comical manner. Don't walk in here and start slagging people off.

You're a fucking loser. Full stop.

baltimoreoriole
11-16-2004, 09:38 PM
WOW, if only this thread could have stayed on your main for a week or so..............the potential......

BTW, any bloody Americans on this site? PAL?

lms2
11-16-2004, 09:40 PM
Does it matter?

lms2
11-16-2004, 09:41 PM
David Lee Roth still has fans all over the world!!!!!!!!

Panamark
11-16-2004, 09:43 PM
Thanks guys ! You all rule !! :D

I mean it..

Im not sure we need Merle just yet :p

I think old baltimoreoriole did a better job on himself
than any of us could inflict :D

baltimoreoriole
11-16-2004, 09:52 PM
Thanks guys ! You all rule !! :D

I mean it..

Im not sure we need Merle just yet :p

I think old baltimoreoriole did a better job on himself
than any of us could inflict :D :daisy:

Matt White
11-16-2004, 10:16 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SweetSecrets
11-16-2004, 10:55 PM
IMS...

I like your carebear!

My favorite was Goodnight bear!

Carebears Stare!! :)

SweetSecrets
11-16-2004, 10:55 PM
(oops) meant to say "lMS"

Rikk
11-16-2004, 11:20 PM
"WELL, JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ME!!"
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=291869

lms2
11-16-2004, 11:28 PM
(oops) meant to say "lMS"

No problem. I answer to both.

"Because we care"!

Its good to see you again. Hope all is well in your world!

Dan
11-17-2004, 01:02 AM
WOW, if only this thread could have stayed on your main for a week or so..............the potential......

What a real cocksucker.

You pick on my Anzac Brother,wrong move asshole.
Now the fight is on with the Loyal Roth fans.
BTW..What's It like being a loser?

Rikk
11-17-2004, 01:19 AM
Baltimore is a real sack of shit.

Don't worry, Baltimore...you'll get your time in Main in the Sheep Pen this Friday. You fucking asshole.

smaz
11-17-2004, 05:04 AM

If this had stayed in main, you would have had every member onto you. You're the only person here that doesn't like Panamark. So please, go and have a nice cup of shutthefuckup.

lms2
11-17-2004, 05:48 AM
If this had stayed in main, you would have had every member onto you. You're the only person here that doesn't like Panamark. So please, go and have a nice cup of shutthefuckup.

LMAO. I am glad you are gentlemanly and remember your manners when speaking with our unwanted guest.

baltimoreoriole
11-17-2004, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Dan
What a real cocksucker.

You pick on my Anzac Brother,wrong move asshole.
Now the fight is on with the Loyal Roth fans.
BTW..What's It like being a loser?

Oh boy, "the fight is on...."
Let me go wipe the shit and piss out of my pants now. :rolleyes:

How about you robots go do something innovative. Like consider your life, and the piss poor investment of your time idolizing a wash job. Or are you guys all into denial? Kinda like a AA support group. Talk to me about loooooosers. (check spelling)

smaz
11-17-2004, 06:52 AM
How about you robots go do something innovative. Like consider your life, and the piss poor investment of your time idolizing a wash job. Or are you guys all into denial? Kinda like a AA support group. Talk to me about loooooosers. (check spelling)

Hypocrisy again. Why don't you consider your piss poor investment into trying to stir shit here???

Loki
11-17-2004, 07:00 AM
Again back to Marky Marks girlfriend, and I quote.....

art thou done yet, oh reacquiring prima donna? return thee to thine subterranean dwelling, troll. we art tired of thine baseless hyperbole.

baltimoreoriole
11-17-2004, 09:57 AM
Hypocrisy again. Why don't you consider your piss poor investment into trying to stir shit here???

OK, fair enough. But I have spent a TOTAL of 20 minutes on and off this site. Care do divulge YOUR dedication? My guess is 20 hours per week. How far off am I. And how is 20 minutes on this site demonstrating hypocrisy?

smaz
11-17-2004, 10:06 AM
I spend probably an hour a day. So 7 hours a week, which is pretty far off 20. And you said that Panamark should consider his piss poor investment of time into this site, yet your wasting your time here trying to stir shit. That's hypocrisy. You told Panamark to stop wasting his time when your wasting yours.

baltimoreoriole
11-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Loki
art thou done yet, oh reacquiring prima donna? return thee to thine subterranean dwelling, troll. we art tired of thine baseless hyperbole.

art thou done yet, idolizing oh DLR prima donna? thou art doing a disservice to thine self and thine allies buy holding that bright candle to thou face of a washed up has been. Cans't you see the wrinkles on you idols face. Lest you bolt in a fit of rage, consider the 50 year old from thine memories, and not fromst your own desires. Let Sir Roth die in peace as a nurse changing thou art bed pan. Howest you survive societies condemnation of support of a over aged crust ballest.

baltimoreoriole
11-17-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
Baltimore is a real sack of shit.

Don't worry, Baltimore...you'll get your time in Main in the Sheep Pen this Friday. You fucking asshole.

Did you say you wanted to fuck my asshole? Load?

baltimoreoriole
11-17-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

And let me just say, who is the one that is going to NEED social Security in 12 years?? Wannaplace a bet on THAT one?!?!

My point about social security remains. It is less about who gets to retirement age first than who is gonna need it most when they get there.

Pud.

Matt White
11-17-2004, 10:30 AM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good work. Your still so fucking boring you've put Mr. Pickels to sleep. Nice to see that your act hasn't changed in your down time.

baltimoreoriole
11-17-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good work. Your still so fucking boring you've put Mr. Pickels to sleep. Nice to see that your act hasn't changed in your down time.

oh another one in denial. What is this infestation of DLR wankers. So that 200 users online......

Is that 200 around the world or just 200 in an insane asylum in the Austrailian outback? Fuck....

baltimoreoriole
11-17-2004, 10:41 AM
I spend probably an hour a day. So 7 hours a week, which is pretty far off 20. And you said that Panamark should consider his piss poor investment of time into this site, yet your wasting your time here trying to stir shit. That's hypocrisy. You told Panamark to stop wasting his time when your wasting yours.

SPOT ON!!

Matt White
11-17-2004, 10:43 AM
Brought your soapbox with you I see. Gonna preach to the masses? Save your breath, we've heard the same rantings before, done with more style. Packup your dog&pony show and take it to the links where that kind of cheap entertainment is a big hit.

baltimoreoriole
11-17-2004, 10:45 AM
And in other news from the desk of Conan O'Brian.........

dididididid..........

It has been reported that David Lee Roth is working as a paramedic in New York. Everything was going good until
Roth was fired and replaced by Sammy Hagar.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming........

didididid.........

baltimoreoriole
11-17-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Brought your soapbox with you I see. Gonna preach to the masses? Save your breath, we've heard the same rantings before, done with more style. Packup your dog&pony show and take it to the links where that kind of cheap entertainment is a big hit.

How about you give me your 500 word essay on how David Lee Roth made SUCH A DIFFERENCE in YOUR life. Seems like you guys in denial have a problem w/ your inner child. Do you feel sorry for DLR, is THAT IT? It sure can't be his performance ability. And it sure as hell ain't VAN HALEN w/out Alex,Mike,and Eddie.

It is kinda funny, DLR is the ULTIMATE cover band for Van Halen. For a brief second I could see the 1984 DLR on stage. And then the cover lead singer goes into the fucking weird vibratto while singing "Ice Cream Man"

"I'm you Ice Cream Man, stop me when I'm passing bybybybybybyby"

WTF, sing it like Dave used to.

So this guy David Lee Roth, do you agree? The best cover band singer in the world impersonating the original rock band Van Halen?

Fuckity,fuck........assclown

baltimoreoriole
11-17-2004, 10:53 AM
Oh, and while you are at it, why not tell me about your **gorgeous** girlfriend and how you own an IT company.

Ya know. Just to keep it real..........

Matt White
11-17-2004, 11:10 AM
Yup, you as boring as always. Nothing new to say, and a lifetime to say it. A attention whore, looking for an argument with anybody who will listen.

Shove off junior, your neither appreciated or needed here. Take your sage like wisdom and go brow beat the Van Hagar faithful. Tell 'em how great the tour is doing, how the 3 new songs are"smokin'", and how they just frost your cake!

I'm sure your just a secret millionaire, with nothing better to do than troll the net, looking for a few precious moments of pseudo-human interaction. Pipe down blowhard, we've been thru this before and your just as boring.

Matt White
11-17-2004, 11:12 AM
I get it. Your the only guy in Baltimore still cryin' that the Orioles had the good sense to renig on the offer to have the SHAM Halen tour play their stadium. Did you really want to see 5,000 people scattered around that huge stadium?!? Or was it your one chance to get up close to your boyhood idol, the Spamburgler?!? Oh well, get over it.

Rikk
11-17-2004, 11:43 AM
Did you say you wanted to fuck my asshole? Load?

This doesn't surprise me. Hagar fans as a rule have to have a very piss-poor imagination.

Sorry, no ass-fucking allowed. Especially no ass-fucking allowed in the FEEDBACK TO THE WEBMASTER forum.

Have a nice day.:)

Bill Lumbergh
11-17-2004, 11:57 AM
Look at how excited BO is at even the PROSPECT of getting his ass fucked! Calling Merle.........

Rikk
11-17-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Look at how excited BO is at even the PROSPECT of getting his ass fucked! Calling Merle.........

"OH BALTIMORE...";)

Panamark
11-17-2004, 05:25 PM
Uh Oh.. Here comes Merle !!

baltimoreoriole
11-17-2004, 06:32 PM
Dave is the man (http://www.billymiracomedy.com/audio/FrigginOld_Edit.mp3)

The David Lee Roth Army Anthem.

Enjoy, pig fuckers.

Oh and yea Rikk,if you think you can get that third fold of fat off your dick, i'll let you fuck me. My guess is though, you can hardly get out of a chair let alone get your pug out to play.

Load.

ALinChainz
11-17-2004, 06:41 PM

Enjoy, pig fuckers.

Oh and yea Rikk,if you think you can get that third fold of fat off your dick, i'll let you fuck me.

Doesn't this statement make you a pig then?

baltimoreoriole
11-17-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Doesn't this statement make you a pig then?

My confidence level is so high that i will not get fucked by load that I will bet the house.

My guess is by the time his heart gets enough blood down his body to his bone he will have a coronary.

Either way it does not matter, I will not get fucked by the Canadian tandem-load.

Comprehend?

lms2
11-17-2004, 06:46 PM
No Al... he was already a pig. His statement just shows he's proud of it.
OINK OINK.

Hey BO, I guess this forum is starting to grow on you too huh... happens to all of us. But if you really want to enjoy this site and your time here, maybe you should suck it up... appologize to Panamark and Sweet Secrets, and start over in fan introduction. I guarantee you will learn a lot about David Lee Roth and why we love him so much as well as meet some really awesome people. All you have to do is pull your head out of your ass and try to act human.

baltimoreoriole
11-17-2004, 06:48 PM
No Al... he was already a pig. His statement just shows he's proud of it.
OINK OINK.

Hey BO, I guess this forum is starting to grow on you too huh... happens to all of us. But if you really want to enjoy this site and your time here, maybe you should suck it up... appologize to Panamark and Sweet Secrets, and start over in fan introduction. I guarantee you will learn a lot about David Lee Roth and why we love him so much as well as meet some really awesome people. All you have to do is pull your head out of your ass and try to act human.

Sooooo, how did you like the anthem????

lms2
11-17-2004, 06:56 PM
I have a sense of humour most people on this site don't share. BO, Dave has still got it goin on... I don't care what you say or post about him. He is the man. I love his attitude, his spirit, his creativeness, his genuis, the way he is unafraid to branch out and do new and different things, his zest for life...Oh yeah... and his music. Dave maybe 49 and holding...but he is still looking good and sounding beter.

Did you see the pic of him in the New York times? He looks happy and at peace with himself and his choices. Can you same the same about your life. You sure the hell can't say the same about Ed... have you seen him lately?

Did you catch either of his shows? Will you be attending New Years? Did you catch the Van Hagar summer tour?

Rikk
11-17-2004, 07:14 PM
Uh Oh.. Here comes Merle !!

MERLE is getting hungrier and hungrier for some Baltimore...

baltimoreoriole
11-18-2004, 12:06 PM
MERLE is getting hungrier and hungrier for some Baltimore...

What is up load?

Matt White
11-18-2004, 12:36 PM

Rikk
11-18-2004, 04:20 PM
Did you catch either of his shows? Will you be attending New Years? Did you catch the Van Hagar summer tour?

:rolleyes:

baltimoreoriole
11-19-2004, 08:05 PM
i just wanted to say I am sorry for being a turd.

I mean it.

Rikk
11-19-2004, 08:08 PM

I mean it.

Did you see the SHEEP PEN yet? You are the winner of SHEEP OF THE WEEK.

Congratulations.:)

baltimoreoriole
11-19-2004, 08:23 PM
Did you see the SHEEP PEN yet? You are the winner of SHEEP OF THE WEEK.

Congratulations.:)

Do I win a prize??

Rikk
11-19-2004, 08:27 PM
Do I win a prize??

Yeah. You win a GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS SITE trophy.:p

baltimoreoriole
11-19-2004, 08:30 PM
Yeah. You win a GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS SITE trophy.:p

For real? Can I keep it?

Rikk
11-19-2004, 08:36 PM
For real? Can I keep it?

Yeah!:) You can even shove it up your giant ass!!:p

MAX
11-19-2004, 08:37 PM
B.O. (Hee Hee, nice abbreviation. LOL!)

You fucked up bigtime by going after PMark. He's about the nicest guy on this site and a damn stellar friend.

baltimoreoriole
11-19-2004, 08:38 PM
Yeah!:) You can even shove it up your giant ass!!:p

Oh boy.........

Rikk
11-19-2004, 08:40 PM
Oh boy.........

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK IN THE FUCKING PEN!!!:mad:

baltimoreoriole
11-19-2004, 08:43 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK IN THE FUCKING PEN!!!:mad:

Not before I get my reward, motherfucker.

MAX
11-19-2004, 08:45 PM
Not before I get my reward, motherfucker.

*Smacks B.O. over the head with a steel dildo*

There's your reward, now GET BACK IN THE FUCKING PEN!!!!

Rikk
11-19-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by MAX
*Smacks B.O. over the head with a steel dildo*

There's your reward, now GET BACK IN THE FUCKING PEN!!!!

What a fucking cunt B.O. is!!!:mad:

"I'm so sorry, guys. Please forgive me! I wasn't myself!":rolleyes:

Pathetic.:mad:

baltimoreoriole
11-19-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by MAX
B.O. (Hee Hee, nice abbreviation. LOL!)

You fucked up bigtime by going after PMark. He's about the nicest guy on this site and a damn stellar friend.

You can tell P-Mark and his girlfriend that the one thing I regret most of all is making it personal w/ them.

Other than that, DLR is still an old man.

Rikk
11-19-2004, 08:49 PM
You can tell P-Mark and his girlfriend that the one thing I regret most of all is making it personal w/ them.

Who gives a shit?? I'm sure he won't. He will always think you're a fucking asshole. You insulted his girlfriend, you dumb twat.

Now shut the fuck up and GET BACK IN THE FUCKING PEN!!:mad:

lms2
11-21-2004, 08:47 AM

I mean it.

Edit Quote Report posted: 11-19-2004 at 08:50 PM
Profile Pm Email Search Buddy IP

“ Originally posted by MAX
I both have long arms, a big dick, credit, your IP addy and a fucking razor sharp saw so just try me regarding her you motherfucker!!!! ”

That would be innovative. Plus you would get the opportunity grow you site usage numbers exponentially as well as draw attention to your favorite Vegas Line singer. Better yet, since you are a moderator on this site, maybe my local FBI office would be interested in this threat. Ya know make life fun for you too.

Way to take it to the next level, pal.

lms2
11-21-2004, 08:52 AM

Okay....Panamark, I know you don't like the guy, but that is two apologies...

I just remember a time when we took assholes and educated them on the wonders Roth through praising Roth, educating them on his accomplishments and what he meant to us, to classic van halen, and to the world...

Sure this site has always been known for being a bit rough... not the best manners on the web...

but honestly, I am appalled at the new level we have risen (?) too.

baltimoreoriole
11-21-2004, 06:15 PM

I just remember a time when we took assholes and educated them on the wonders Roth through praising Roth, educating them on his accomplishments and what he meant to us, to classic van halen, and to the world...

Sure this site has always been known for being a bit rough... not the best manners on the web...

Well, I would not expect Panamark to comment. However, when a mod posts something like that it does bother me. I am a little on the ignorant side regarding internet technology so I do not really know what my IP address tells people about me. But a mod does have my real e-mail address. Frankly, I think Max was kidding. But for someone who has three children and a wife, I can tell you I am a bit uncomfortable. Befrore someone feels the need to cut my throat, maybe they shold just Ban me.

But yes I am sorry about the BS I put on panamark and his girlfriend. At 32 w/ kids my actions were definately out of norm.

MAX
11-21-2004, 09:17 PM
LMS,

As usual mind your own business. I already settled everything and apologized to the man for my statement. I know it was extremely sick and wrong but it was written out of context and he's good with my sincere apology. I'm not that kind of person and everyone knows it. I just went apeshit cos of the attacks on my personal friends. He and I have moved on so kindly butt out!!!

Rikk
11-21-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by MAX
LMS,

As usual mind your own business. I already settled everything and apologized to the man for my statement. I know it was extremely sick and wrong but it was written out of context and he's good with my sincere apology. I'm not that kind of person and everyone knows it. I just went apeshit cos of the attacks on my personal friends. He and I have moved on so kindly butt out!!!

And she wonders why so many people can't stand her.

I love it when idiots like lms feel the need to step up to some imaginary podium and declare that the entire place has lost its values.

Frankly, I don't regard her posts with any more admiration than I do Katydid's.

MAX
11-21-2004, 09:34 PM
Thanks my friend!!!

Out of her gazillion posts, it makes one wonder as to how many are actually relevant to anything?

Fuck, baltimore and I were both being ruthless that night and I thought he wanted to play ball? Unfortunately, I went way too far and soon realized it. Shit, even people really close to me were pissed at what I typed. It was wrong and I KNOW it. Regardless, he and I are cool and again, I apologize to the entire site for that behavior.

Rikk
11-21-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Thanks my friend!!!

Out of her gazillion posts, it makes one wonder as to how many are actually relevant to anything?

Fuck, baltimore and I were both being ruthless that night and I thought he wanted to play ball? Unfortunately, I went way too far and soon realized it. Shit, even people really close to me were pissed at what I typed. It was wrong and I KNOW it. Regardless, he and I are cool and again, I apologize to the entire site for that behavior.

MAX, people get worked up. It happens A LOT around here.

I can't say I like B.O., but it's cool that you guys could work it out so that you let him know your "threats" didn't really mean anything.

It's all good.:)

rustoffa
11-21-2004, 09:43 PM
I dunno, it looks pretty good to me.

Ozzy Fudd
11-21-2004, 09:54 PM

You FUCKIN Tell Em Mark Roth On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rustoffa
11-21-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I dunno, it looks pretty good to me.

Just to clarify, I was refering to the razor sharp saw post.
:)

MAX
11-21-2004, 10:10 PM
Just to clarify, I was refering to the razor sharp saw post.
:)

Well,

It was in the pen and with all of that Texas Chainsaw Massacre crap going on, I thought he'd get the joke? Still, I was out of line and am sorry.

Rikk
11-21-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Well,

It was in the pen and with all of that Texas Chainsaw Massacre crap going on, I thought he'd get the joke? Still, I was out of line and am sorry.

Actually, the people that made Texas Chainsaw Massacre ripped our idea off from Carl in the PEN.:D

rustoffa
11-21-2004, 10:15 PM
Who the fuck cares if he got it?
Outstanding post!

Rikk
11-21-2004, 10:16 PM
Who the fuck cares if he got it?
Outstanding post!

Yeah, MAX...actually, I think it wasn't that big a deal. Dude was pretty fucking insulting to MARK and his girlfriend and deserves some serious shit, no matter what that idiot lms thinks.

People talk big here all the time. Dude opened himself up to that kind of insult with some of the shit he was saying.

You have no need to be sorry, MAX.

MAX
11-21-2004, 10:19 PM
Thanks guys. :)

Dan
11-21-2004, 11:04 PM

To late, you fucked up big time.

Rikk
11-22-2004, 02:14 AM
not the best manners on the web...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

MAX
11-22-2004, 02:22 AM

If PMark has an opinion, then RESPECT IT!!! He has reason!!!

MIND YOUR OWN BUSININESS!!!!!!!!

Rikk
11-22-2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by MAX
If PMark has an opinion, then RESPECT IT!!! He has reason!!!

MIND YOUR OWN BUSININESS!!!!!!!!

I hear you, MAX. But she seems to think everything is her fucking business.

MAX
11-22-2004, 02:26 AM
LMS is a retard with NOTHING to cuntribute!!!!

Rikk
11-22-2004, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by MAX
LMS is a retard with NOTHING to cuntribute!!!!

I'm surprised she just jumped in here today with no other purpose than to attack your character. Dude, it's pretty shitty for SHE-DEVIL to be pulling that kind of shit.

Loki
11-22-2004, 06:55 AM

But yes I am sorry about the BS I put on panamark and his girlfriend. At 32 w/ kids my actions were definately out of norm.

haw haw. baseless swine, thou hath been reduced to a mewing babe, needing the defense of a maid to keep thee from the wrath of the army. get thee gone, cur, for the army hath no mercy for the likes of thee. take thine slander and thine burlesque performance from mine eyes. thou hath proven thy self a coward and a fool. huzzah huzzah.

baltimoreoriole
11-22-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Dan
To late, you fucked up big time.

Too late for what??

baltimoreoriole
11-22-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Loki
haw haw. baseless swine, thou hath been reduced to a mewing babe, needing the defense of a maid to keep thee from the wrath of the army. get thee gone, cur, for the army hath no mercy for the likes of thee. take thine slander and thine burlesque performance from mine eyes. thou hath proven thy self a coward and a fool. huzzah huzzah.

hawwmmm. fledgling Shakespeare, thine flagship oh beauty doth sunk in thy foam oh' the sea. Sir Roth, flamer and orgy meister, musn't offend thy preachings. Lest thy caught in ye own fox hole. thou hast proven thine intent to support such uncouth and unmerciful singing of the beast. Pray tell, thine allies: It is thine intent to shove mine shaft of seed far up unto thine crack o' fecesarro. For it thine will, and thee will o' the baseless army o' Sir Roth.