Do not take us on .

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Denny
Count me in!

http://www.tellytunes.com/wallpapers/rainbow_bungle_1024.jpg

---

Originally posted by Reverberator
Yeah .

But some fuckers are trying too hard .

Leave main alone until the required time .

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Denny
Some people aren't trying hard enough......

----

Originally posted by Denny
None of you have Hi-jacked Main.......yet

At DDLR

Originally posted by diamond den™ I can't get in there now. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!![b]

Originally posted by diamond den™[b] I completely spammed up the Front Line there.

FORD pissed me off so I am pleased that it happened.

Originally posted by diamond den™ As soon as the Army is back up I am going back to it(spamming)

:)

Originally posted by diamond den™ I want the Army back up so I can spam it again

Originally posted by diamond den™Blame FORD......don't Blame me.

He started this shit over at The Army and I'm going to finish it.

Written at DDLR --

Ford didn't do anything, assfuck. Who started anything? You did. You started it here.

First it started with you in IMs saying that the people in the World Trade Center deserved to die. Then you went on to posting some random strategy map in the War Zone that you googled and asking everyone -- on this board and in IM -- if we knew what it meant and the special significance of it all. Then when we told you to stfu, you went posting random pics of Bob Dobbs saying he was the only person in the world who had the answers to life's questions. After then, you just snapped. It was huge pictures of Zappa albums, sometimes appearing with lyrics. Then there was the scary old lady polka album. Then started the panda bullshit cuz you and Suzie were an item. YOU were the one who would come into threads that didn't have jackshit to do with you and threadjack them with pandas. This all started here, Den. You then came to the Front Line over at the Army and started the same shit.

Why? Cuz you lost your job and do nothing but sit at home and go on the internet.

It's funny. When you started with all this, you would give very elitist speeches on how Americans didn't know anything. Then after becoming one due to your marriage, you became very pro-American and started using American symbols, such as Uncle Sam, or American figures, such as the president, in your attacks. And also quite funny is that you used to side with Ford, then you were against him, then you sided with him, now you're against him.

I suggest you tell Suzie that you need to get a refill on your meds. I'm sure she'll manage to take care of it after she gets home from work, cooks dinner, cleans the house, finishes taking care of her other children, and retreats back to the basement where you keep her.

Ally_Kat
11-12-2004, 02:41 PM
close and sticky!

FORD
11-12-2004, 02:46 PM
Done! :D

Dr. Love
11-12-2004, 07:22 PM
Douchebag Den ... I like the sound of that.

FORD
12-30-2004, 02:57 PM
I was gonna take this thread down because it was getting old, but then the fucking douchebag came back.