PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC: Voter Fraud Video

DLR'sCock
11-12-2004, 02:45 PM
hmmmmmm

http://www.truthout.org/multimedia.htm

Wayne L.
11-12-2004, 05:00 PM
Nobody watches MSNBC except the people that work there mostly like Chris Matthews & Don Imus while there's vote fraud in every election even though MSNBC newsbabe Amy Robach sets my heart on fire with her long legs & sexy feet.

FORD
11-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Thanks for bumping the topic, Dr. amatuer podiatrist!

Wayne L.
11-14-2004, 09:45 AM
I'm not a podiatrist at all but I do have a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy sensuous feet on beautiful women which is better than being gay & mentally unstable like yourself.

fanofdave
11-14-2004, 10:07 AM
finally,....someone who's willing to admit there was
voter fraud going on. i've been saying that all along.
after all, there's no way Kerry could have gotten that
many votes without someone tampering with the
results and giving him extra numbers. thank you.

KERRY/EDWARDS 2004
THE STENCH OF CAMPAIGN FAILURE

DLR'sCock
11-15-2004, 04:05 PM
Voter Fraud.....the quote of November...

Expect more stories to pop up....

bueno bob
11-15-2004, 04:11 PM
I think we should pull ALL the history and do a recount for Abraham Lincoln...because I KNOW there was voter fraud there!!

McCarrens
11-15-2004, 04:15 PM
These voter fraud stories are so foolish, excepting fanofdave's, of course.

Then again, we are talking about the liberal bitches, so foolish is about par for course.

FORD
11-15-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
These voter fraud stories are so foolish, excepting fanofdave's, of course.

Then again, we are talking about the liberal bitches, so foolish is about par for course.

Then why is it the Greens and the Libertarians (and Nader in NH) behind the recounts?

They have no chance of winning themselves. Not even Diebold could pull that off. Maybe they just want to see that votes are counted and that the will of the people has truly spoken.

Ignoring the ugly truth doesn't make it any less true.

McCarrens
11-15-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Then why is it the Greens and the Libertarians (and Nader in NH) behind the recounts?

They just want more attention so maybe they can have more of an effect the next time they run.

Or are allowed to run.

Remember, it was the Dems who tried to have Nader blocked from the ballot in most of the states.