PDA

View Full Version : A (Liberal) House Divided

WolfStar999
11-13-2004, 05:21 AM
Eergh. Four more years of total bullshit. I know I didn't vote for Bush. I was the very first one to vote in my precinct (I got to the polling place at 4:30 am- taking voter intimidation and various political shenanigans into account). Let's forget for a moment that 50 million people actually believed the moral bull-shit angle that Bush & his Republican cronies rode back to the White House like a drunk co-ed wearing a saddle. Being that my policy is to always be your own team's toughest critic, I'd just like to put this out for all my fellow leftists who didn't support Kerry's bid for whatever stupid reason they tend to summon up...Thanks for nothing you useless jack-offs. :mad:

FORD
11-13-2004, 10:43 AM
I didn't support Kerry, but I voted for him.

Which means I thought he was a PATHETIC candidate, and that the DLC must be destroyed if we are ever going to get this party back to where it belongs - in charge.

Harry Truman said that, given a choice between a Republican and a Democrat who acts like a Republican, voters would take the Republican.

Bill Clinton said after the 2002 election that voters would go with "strong and wrong" before "right and weak". Which means that people voted for the neocon bastards who are destroying this country in the midterm election, because the DLC-neutered Democrats offerred nothing.

Then they sabotaged the two Presidential candidates who DID offer something, Howard Dean and Dennis Kucinich. It's reasonable to say that Kucinich didn't have a chance in the current fear-induced climate, but Dean was, in fact, doing very well. Setting fundraising records from individual (not corporate) contributions. Promising real change, and that we would take our country back from the corporatists.

Now that's a strong message. And one that the neocons and corporatists couldn't tolerate. So they had a media lynching, starting with that godawful ad that Kerry and Gephardt financed, comparing Dean to Osama fucking Bin Laden. And then amplifying a 2 second scream (which couldn't even be heard above the crowd in the venue where it took place) into an allegation of some kind of mental breakdown.

And that's when this election was really lost. Diebold fraud all aside, this election should have never been close enough to steal. Not with the most pathetic excuse for a pResident to ever hold the office. Even with the mediawhores lying for him constantly, the real chimp revealed himself during the debates as the bumbling incompetent fool that some of us always knew he was.

For Dean, this election would have been a slam dunk. And Kerry won't even challenge the obvious fraud in several states.

Makes you wonder if he wasn't there to throw the game all along, doesn't it?

And if you do your homework on the DLC, you would know that scenario is entirely possible :(

WolfStar999
11-15-2004, 02:55 AM
Thanx for the insight but The real targets of my anger were the useless turds who decided to not vote for Kerry but chose (and constantly choose) to throw their votes away on some 3rd party candidate because they actually believe whatever kinda utopian sunbeams & rainbows enemas he dishes out. I've got news for them: Nader will never be President, so quit day-dreaming...and for God sakes, tell the hippy girls to shave their pits and pluck- that's just freakin' gross!