PDA

View Full Version : Family....aint' Nothing Like It!

JCOOK
11-14-2004, 02:30 AM
I just had to say goodbye to my mother, father and the puppy I raised with an eyedropper. They are moving to Ohio because they can no longer afford to live in California. As much as my family and I didnt't get along I urge anyone on this site to make peace with your family ....In the end they are all you've got .Call me a pussy or whatever but there is nothing like saying goodbye to your mom for what might be the last time..........:(

diamondsgirl
11-14-2004, 01:09 PM
I hope you gave them great big hugs and told them that you love them. :)

I did not have the chance to say goodbye to my dad, as he was killed suddenly, and my heart is broken to this day.

Even if your family lives 5 minutes away or even in the same house, you never know when the last time will be. :(

JCOOK
11-14-2004, 01:27 PM
yep

guwapo_rocker
11-14-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
I just had to say goodbye to my mother, father and the puppy I raised with an eyedropper. They are moving to Ohio because they can no longer afford to live in California. As much as my family and I didnt't get along I urge anyone on this site to make peace with your family ....In the end they are all you've got .Call me a pussy or whatever but there is nothing like saying goodbye to your mom for what might be the last time..........:(

Great point!!

YAWN
11-16-2004, 04:49 AM
That sucks ass, man. Just call every chance you get, yeah? Fuck, what some of us wouldn't give for just one more conversation with mom or dad...

Damn, dude, you seem to be going through an awful lot of shit lately. You holdin' up okay, brah? I'mma be prayin' for you.

JCOOK
11-16-2004, 04:58 AM
"I GET UP BUT NOTHIN GETS ME DOWN"....I've had a rough time of it lately,but believe it or not this place makes me feel better..Its nice to know that in this in this shithole of a world I can come here and chat with people like yourself and come away knowing it's gonna be alright
DAVE DONT' GIVE UP AND NEITHER SHALL I

FORD
11-16-2004, 01:39 PM
Your family left you because you are a goddamned psychotic asshole.

YAWN
11-16-2004, 01:44 PM
You two are so fuckin' Yin to Yang, Ed to Al, Luke to Leia, Tomax and Xamot, it's fookin' hilarious.

Wayne L.
11-18-2004, 03:49 PM
I love my parents more than I do money, rock & roll & beautiful women with long legs & sexy feet without a doubt since they're a close second. They raised me to be the cool, calm & collected guy that I am today who doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs or lie like some people. You can call your parent's everyday if you want to & visit them every 2 weeks if you're far away instead of being so down on yourself or you could move to Ohio as well.

Carmine
11-18-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I love my parents more than I do money, rock & roll & beautiful women with long legs. They raised me to be the cool, calm & collected guy that I am today who doesn't do drugs or lie like some people. You can call your parent's everyday if you want to & visit them as well.

Thanks Wayne, hope you dont mind I edited your post to fit myself>

:D

CROWBAR
11-18-2004, 04:05 PM
Calm down Wayne!! :D

Carmine
11-18-2004, 04:22 PM
hows the guy to his left! Look at his face then look back at Mr Boner!

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!

Switch84
11-18-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by CROWBAR
Calm down Wayne!! :D

:uck: That's creepy! A teacher (and a very unattractive one to boot) with a WOODY!

Those girls to the right know about it and are smirking at his peddy ass..........

JCOOK
11-18-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Your family left you because you are a goddamned psychotic asshole.

I LOVE YOU YOU FUCKING PSYCHO ..LETS START A BAND!

Warham
11-18-2004, 05:12 PM
Sorry to hear about that JCOOK.

Hopefully you'll be able to see them in the future. Who knows, maybe someday airfare will be cheap! :sarcasm implied: